The Crescent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The ten of you need testing for STD," They all burst out laughing when they stopped. "My next comment is for you men."

"The five of you thought you had been screwing me, sorry that was not the case."

"The woman was a sex worker with STD, and I suspect you have a good deal of sex since."

"The ten of you should go and get tested for STD," Then, the laughing stopped and all was looking at each other.

"If any of you have had sex outside you ten, you had the best tell them to get tested for STD." There was utter silence in the room. I left John followed we left the house the ten of them stood there in science.

By the time he got home that Monday evening, I had started to make our dinner. John walked in the house calling out for me. I call out in the kitchen. In one hand, he was holding a box of chocolates, the other champagne." Stop making the evening meal and get ready I booked a table for dinner,"... "Why should we go out for dinner tonight?" I said.

"Thank heavens there was no sign of any STD?" he said.

Monday John got his set of results, and he was clear. I ran to John. He dropped chocolates and champagne opened his arms to catch me. I threw my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist gave him a well-deserving kiss. "Sod the dinner lets us go into the bedroom right now,"... "but it is only six,"... "We have hours and hours to make up," I said.

I had so many orgasms I lost count. John managed it six times a record for him. We made sweet love until two am and we fell asleep in each other's arms. The people who had bought the house started to move in on Monday. Tuesday after work, I went back to the crescent I had to tell them.

I parked my car around the corner out of sight. I knocked at the door and a man opened the door. I introduced myself by telling the man that he bought the house for me. He let me in calling for his wife. I then introduced myself to his wife. The man asked if I would like a drink.

"I would like a small whiskey, please get a large one for both of you," I said. "Just a small one for me my love, it is a little early for me," His wife said.

Both asked me to sit down. "Thank you for accepting our offer for the house," Both said.

I looked around the house and all the boxes were still full. The man asked "why you have called." I had a drink.

"Please sit down, I have something to tell you, do you know what swingers are."

They both looked at each other. "I do, "the man said.

"I do not know why," His wife said. I had a taste of my drink.

"The people in the crescent are all swingers, and they will be trying to get you to join in."

"What do you mean?" his wife said. He looked at me. "It would be far much better if it was coming from another woman," he said.

"Swingers are people who have sex with other men and women,"... "If you both join in you will have sex with their husbands and wives Friday and Saturday nights."

His wife's mouth dropped and then drank her drink in one swallow. She turns to her husband. "Give me another one please but stronger."

"I have only come to warn you because the people I bought the house off never told us we discovered the hard way,"... "Personally I would sell up right away,"... "I am sorry for what I have, told you."

"Before I leave, they all have STD."

I left the house, both looking at each with a worried look on their faces.

The following week there were ten new appointments at the clinic. My five ex-neighbour's wives now had meetings with myself.

When each of them saw me on the same day, they were all surprised.

I enjoyed taking down all their sexual activities and told each of them not to worry. The five men in turn meet with Dr Moss telling him about their sexual activities. I was praying that all ten had STD from Tracy. Two weeks later, all back for the results, yes all had STD. I called Tracy from the clinic.

"Could she meet me at the coffee shop at five thirty?"... "Yes, see you there," Tracy said.

Tracy was already there when I arrived at the coffee shop.

"Forget the coffee, we will have a proper drink. I turned to the waiter and said two large doubles of gin and tonic please," The drinks came.

"Thank you so much you have saved my marriage here to you Tracy cheers," We talked for about 30 min.

"Tracy, how much did you charge me for what you did."

"You told me two hundred and fifty for each."

I opened my bag and pulled out an envelope with one thousand two hundred and fifty then I handed it to Tracy.

"It is simple you saved my marriage and I got a second reward on those swingers in the crescent."

I looked at Tracy, opened my bag, and then handed her a second envelope. Tracy holds it and starts to open the envelope. "My god how much is in here?" she said.

"With a smile on my face another two thousand five hundred I wish there was more." Then, Tracy started to cry.

"I waited for her to stop crying, find a nice lad." Tracy looked at me. "I have found a nice good-looking lad and I love him," she said.

"Tracy if he intends to marry you explaining to him, please give me a ring I will do all I can to help."

"If he intends to marry, he will not care about your past if he is in love with you,"... "Marry him; tell him all about your past life; it will be for the best."

Eighteen months later, I got a letter via the clinic inside it was an invitation. "Please will you come to our wedding?" Tracy.

The neighbours loved to fool around but not for me!

12