The Crestfallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock and surprise on her face turned to pure bliss as she felt that first orgasm in her bottom roll through her body, while her walls clenched repeatedly around my shaft. There was nothing subtle about her expression as it was completely overwhelmed with euphoric sensation - I could feel it in the way she moved her hands across my back, trying to hold on to something or to pull me impossibly closer to her - and I could hear it in her loud and drawn-out moans of delight. She seemed to be unsure as to where to put her head, her eyes rolled all over the place and then fixed their gaze on me again. She looked as if she had no idea what had just happened, but also couldn't have cared less - the only thing she wanted was for more of it to continue. It was utterly delightful.

My arms wrapped themselves around her body - they were placed on both sides of her upper back, so I could cup her head between my palms and hold her tight, as she cried out in bliss as the orgasm that ravaged through her trembling, electrifying little body. I had tried to be gentle at first, but I had now lost myself in the moment, and my cock was pounding into her asshole as if it had a mind of its own. As if I could sense it might make her feel a bit sore the following day, I tried to pace myself, and be a bit more gentle with her, but then the pleasurable sensations of her tightness overpowered my reasoning, and I forgot all about that. It was as if we were both a pair of possessed animals, who did not care for anything in the world other than to provide each other the greatest pleasure possible. All of her movements and subtle sounds and twitches sent me deeper and harder into that sweet abyss of ecstasy than before.

"How do you feel?" I asked as we stared at each other in wonder, knowing fully well she was experiencing something beyond words.

"I've.. I've never felt this good before.." she said. I leaned in to kiss her - longingly, with the greatest passion - as I kept pumping my cock inside her rectum. We broke apart after a moment, and Abigail placed her head in the nape of my neck. I felt my cock pulse - it was ready to cum by now. It didn't seem that Abigail's arousal had subsided in the slightest. If anything, she seemed to be even hornier now than before, and as she looked me right in the eye again I began to understand why that was. It wasn't just about feeling pleasure herself - it was also about watching me feel amazing, turn into a beast of a man, become unwound due to her body, and enjoy her to the fullest extent. It was empowering, to a point. I felt a connection to her then that I cannot put into words, but I echoed her words in my mind. I, too, had never felt this good before.

"Fuck my butt until you come" she urged. I could see it in her eyes that she was close to another climax, perhaps attempting to hold it back just so that we could finish together, at the same time. It drove me wild. It was so endearing. I started to increase my pace slowly, each thrust causing her to let out a little sound of delight, and as I heard her moan in ecstasy, and saw that dreamy look in her eyes again, I also came - deeply, inside of her. She let out a tiny gasp of shock when I buried myself as deep inside her bowels as possible, and exploded. My balls clenched up, and then released all their liquid love into her intestine. The warm and sticky white cum poured into her depths - it was thick, and the amount was bountiful to say the least.

Her insides pulsed and contracted against my cock to help draw the last of it from me, and for a few seconds afterwards, Abigail looked like someone who had received an electric shock. "I.." she managed to mutter something between breaths, while I just collapsed on top of her and kissed her on her cheek again..

"Oh my god, Abigail.." That was all I managed to say.

I was overcome with emotion - not due to any pain or discomfort or any feeling that might be negative, but because it felt so wonderful. There was an incredible amount of positive emotion in my heart, and there was a sort of intimacy to what had just happened that seemed to fit us so well. It felt incredible - we had truly made love in some way, despite not being particularly traditional about it - and the deep connection shared between us felt even stronger yet again.

"Christian.. I'm.. I'm a bit worried.." she whispered to me a moment later, as she caressed my hair lovingly with one hand and continued to rub her tight hole around me, coaxing out the rest of the cum. I took a deep breath, then placed my hand on her cheek. She seemed concerned by something, and it troubled me a little bit that she didn't look all too relaxed.

"About what? Is something wrong? Should I remove myself?"

She shook her head a little and smiled at me, which allowed me to feel at ease once again. Then, she snuggled herself up against me as if she never wanted to let go of me again, and she kissed me on the neck softly. The warmth from her embrace made my heart skip a beat or two.

"It's just that.." she began. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of crazy about you.."

She kissed my lips then, and before I could think about the implications of what she was saying, my mind started spinning into an entirely new direction, one I was not entirely ready for. Clearly, I had strong feelings for Abigail, but I didn't really know how to put them into words. We laid there in a cuddle pile for a few more minutes - it didn't even seem as though she had been asking for a response or an answer from me, but I felt compelled to say something. To ease her worries.

"Abigail.. I like you a lot too." I finally said, once the silence seemed to get the better of me, and when my nerves calmed down. "I'm very happy with how this date turned out, as I am sure you can tell" I gave her a little peck. "The question is.. What exactly do we do about it, and where do we go from here?"

She stayed quiet, seemingly at a loss for words. She smiled awkwardly, then bit her lower lip and looked up towards the ceiling for a while. Eventually, she took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eye. "What if.." she started. "I mean, what if.. We did see each other again - for example, in public - and occasionally.."

She had my complete attention.

"... Or even a lot, if you'd prefer that.. We do stuff that people who like each other do? We don't necessarily have to put a label on it if you don't want to."

It sounded perfect. It sounded almost like she wanted us to become an official couple, but since she hadn't used the word "couple" I decided to tease her a little bit.

"And what if I do want to put a label on it? What label would you prefer then?"

She smiled at me, very shyly. "Then.. Then I would prefer to be your girlfriend."

--- 9 ---

"Do you want to spend the night here with me?" I asked her after she came back from the bathroom where she had cleaned herself up a bit. The look of shyness was back in her eyes, which made me suspect that she didn't know whether I was asking her out of kindness, or out of actual desire. We were both still naked.

"That depends.." she said, with a smile on her face. "How comfortable would you be with sharing a bed with me?"

"Extremely comfortable!" I replied instantly. My answer made her visibly happy, and the smile that she displayed after hearing my response caused my heart to jump into my throat. I couldn't help but feel as if it would soon burst with emotion - and also excitement - but it wasn't exactly due to what we had been doing not long ago, but rather what she had said to me earlier. Having Abigail as my new girlfriend seemed unreal to me, but in the best of ways. And yet somehow she seemed to be even happier about it than I was feeling. She was just beaming with delight ever since.

I pulled her in for a soft and sweet kiss - and noticed she tasted like toothpaste. The kiss eventually turned into something much more passionate and intense - and as she pulled away from me, she looked aroused again.

"G-Give my butt some time to rest..." she whispered. The blush on her cheeks was lovely, but I could see she was extremely satisfied with what had just taken place - and I had no doubt that she would want to do it again very soon. My cock, surprisingly, seemed just fine to go for another round already.

"And what about your pussy?" I asked with a smile, before I leaned in towards her ear. "Does it need to rest as well?" I gave her neck a little kiss. Her reaction was unexpected. She squirmed, then sat down next to me with the cutest expression imaginable, giving me a hesitant look.

"Christian, I.. Please don't think I'm weird, but.. I don't really play with my pussy.." Her voice grew quieter.

"What do you mean by that? Do you not like to masturbate, or..."

"It's not that.." she said, quickly interjecting my confusion. "It's just.. It doesn't feel as good."

"How come?" It was kind of adorable how she tried to be as vague as possible while still not having too many boundaries - as if she didn't want to share things she was uncomfortable sharing, yet at the same time seemed to want to really open up to me. Perhaps it was simply because she felt mildly uncomfortable talking about sexual things, and of her likes and dislikes, but it also came across to me like it was perhaps something else that held her back. She eventually relaxed and continued to speak.

"Listen, Christian.. I'll let you do it if you really want to, but.. For as long as I can remember, I just.. Play with my butt. That's all I have ever done."

Her reaction told me two things very clearly: the first, she was quite a lot more submissive than I had anticipated and seemed quite willing to go a bit out of her comfort zone to make me feel happy and satisfied, which I thought was incredibly sweet. And the second, she seemed to be quite a lot more invested into butt stuff than I had realized. She definitely had not done that for my sake.

"What about oral?" I asked. I realized this was possibly a delicate subject, so I didn't press the matter any further. I only hoped that she might answer.

"Oh, I have no problem with that. If I'm the one giving you pleasure."

I chuckled softly at her words, because I could barely believe what I was hearing, and she made a little frown. I kissed it right away.

"I don't want to pressure you to do anything you're not comfortable with Abigail. Could you lay out some clear boundaries for me? If you're comfortable with that.?"

She hesitated a little bit before answering. "B-Boundaries?" she looked like a deer in the headlights. It seemed as if I had struck a nerve. Perhaps her hesitance was due to the fact that she wasn't sure exactly what kind of boundaries she wanted to put up, but I just needed to know how far we could take it.

"Well, if not boundaries then.. Just tell me your likes and dislikes? What makes you happy, and what makes you not so happy, you know?" I knew I was rambling a bit, but the anticipation was killing me. She had made it abundantly clear that she liked me and was happy with the relationship we had developed - or at least she had said so multiple times - but I needed to make sure we were on the same page here. Especially since we had just entered into a relationship together mere minutes ago.

She snuggled up closer to me on the sofa again. I loved her soft little curves and how she always wanted to get as close to me as possible. It was almost like she needed to touch me, and feel me in order to have some certainty that I was there and not just a product of her imagination. It was very sweet. Her hands went straight to my chest, where they rubbed their way around and across it slowly.

"I don't want you to think I'm weird, Christian.." she said, with a quiver of embarrassment in her voice..

"You won't scare me away. I promise."

She leaned forward and kissed my lips once more, before returning to her previous position on the sofa.

"Okay.. So.. Boundaries.. Likes and dislikes" She sighed. Then she paused for a second or two - like she needed time to process it all - and then she looked me dead in the eye. "Ultimately, I am quite willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel happy and satisfied with our sexual relationship, Christian.. You mean a lot to me."

She spoke with confidence. It was clear to see how much she truly meant those words, and her bashful expression indicated that she found the fact that we had now entered into an official romantic relationship a bit strange and surreal, even if we were now officially an item, or boyfriend and girlfriend.

"But.." she continued. "If I can pick.. " She put emphasis on the word 'I'.. "T-Then I would prefer if you just ignore my vagina, and focus entirely on my butt.." she sounded extremely shy at that moment.

"Why is that, Abigail?" I asked her, curious as to where this might be coming from. Her face blushed again.

"I don't like what it feels like.." she shook her head. "Like, I can't explain it. It doesn't excite me. Sorry, it's hard for me to talk about this. I haven't dated much in the past but no one I have expressed this to has ever really understood it.." She sighed deeply.

"What does excite you, Abigail?" I asked her. She looked deeply into my eyes for a few seconds before answering. Then, she took my right hand and placed it against her breasts, before taking my left and - with just a seconds hesitation - she slid my hand down towards the lower parts of her body. To her butt.

"This" she replied, giving me the slightest smile as she pressed my hand against her bottom. "A-And you, of course.." her voice trailed off slightly at the end of her sentence, like she couldn't find the words for how she felt, or didn't even want to tell me that much, but that part did not seem to matter so much when compared with the way her eyes spoke to me. I squeezed her bum playfully, and she smiled.

"So you want me to just focus all of my loving attention and efforts towards your breasts and your butt?" I grinned. Her smile widened and grew flirtier by the second, until she closed the gap between our lips with a gentle and sensuous kiss, as she caressed the side of my head and neck in her soft little hands.

"M-Mostly the butt" She said, as our kiss ended. "You must think I'm strange, but I'm so sensitive there. It feels amazing.. There's just something about it.." She shrugged a bit at the end, clearly not able to fully explain it, but I think I understood her well. That's the thing with human beings - their bodies have their own little quirks, their own turn ons and turn offs.

"Well, in that case, I have no problems with that" I smiled at her, genuinely, and planted one more soft little kiss on her lips.

"R-Really..?" she whispered, "You still want to be with me even after I confess my anal fixation? And that I don't really play with my vagina either?" I felt bad as I saw how concerned Abigail looked, and it almost hurt me to see her that way. All I could think about was to kiss her lips again, reassuringly, until she returned my embrace in a hug and allowed the stress she seemed to be feeling to ease up a bit.

"I have a bit of an anal fixation myself, honestly.." I said. It was true. Anal sex was my favorite. Not that I'd normally take other things off the table, mind you. But what had just happened earlier was one of my wildest fantasies come true - to make Abigail climax from anal penetration had sent my arousal to levels I didn't know were possible. I had not even been sure such a thing was possible.

"Oh.." she giggled in surprise at my confession.. "You're not just saying that, are you? I mean, it's fine if you are, but.."

I laughed along with her as I leaned in closer and held her tight. It seemed it felt good for her to let out some of the worries and concerns she had. And it was certainly a relief for her to hear that I found her sexual desires perfectly acceptable, rather than awkward and incompatible with mine.

"I'll give your butt more love than it can handle!" I joked. I squeezed her tush again and gave her cheeks a little pat. "You're my little anal princess now, hmm?"

She beamed at me. There was a sudden sense of happiness and relief in the air. I thought that what I had said was rather crass, but she clearly did not see it that way. She saw it as acceptance and understanding and our bond to each other growing ever stronger, ever closer. She appeared to be overjoyed, the way one could only become when the feeling was so overwhelming that words failed to describe it. The smile that she showed was as dazzling as the stars in the sky, and it made me feel warm inside, especially in that moment as the emotional tension eased.

"Christian, you're everything I've ever wanted.. and more" she whispered softly before she snuggled up against me, making her sweet little body part of my own.

We both laid there, nude and warm, in silence for a while. Then she whispered, softly, almost inaudibly:

"... I think my butt has rested enough. Take me to bed?" She gave me a coy look that I had not seen before on her face - like she was trying out her most enticing pose - and she smiled sheepishly as she drummed my chest a little bit with her fingertips, staring deeply into my eyes all the while. It was one of those moments where she didn't really expect anything specific, but when she had opened her eyes to see if I had heard her, I was ready.

My hands pulled her body close and lifted it from the sofa to help carry her in bridal style, and as her giggles faded, I carefully took her over to the bed where I gently placed her down. I kissed her forehead tenderly, then leaned in and planted a kiss right next to her lips, almost at the corner of her mouth. We looked into each other's eyes, and kissed once again before the sheets could cover our bodies, until we were safe under the sheets from the outside world.

While at first I was content to simply enjoy the feeling of her warm body next to mine, eventually, I reached out with my hands towards her and let my fingertips find their way around the silky-smooth curves of her perfect butt, slowly sliding upwards across her lower back and all the way to her shoulder. We both cuddled up, with me spooning her from behind - I took her small little hand into my right one while my left hand was still caressing her posterior end with soft, slow movements.

"Where are you going..?" she asked, sounding worried as I moved away from her.

"To get some lubricant for your butt!" I replied, but she just shook her head.

"No need. I'm practically drenched down there. Just use my natural fluids - my pussy ought to be good for something.. or.. is that a weird thing to say..?" Her voice faded off towards the end of the sentence. It was as if Abigail was having trouble grasping that I really would find her just fine as she was right now, and truly accepted her wishes and desires, and so she decided to use the chance to bring up her biggest insecurity.

I smiled and shook my head. "I don't care if you're weird, Abigail. We can be weird together. Because you're amazing." I planted a little kiss on her lips, then pulled her closer to my chest. She was still the little spoon, and she pushed her butt backwards towards my pelvis, as if she were begging for me to give it more attention. I chuckled a bit before reaching down and spreading some of her natural wetness all over her butt's little rosebud once more. I made sure not to linger around her pussy for too long, suddenly aware of the fact that it might make her feel uncomfortable if I gave it too much attention. It was very odd, but I didn't question it. There was no doubt in my mind that Abigail would be more than capable of satisfying all of my sexual needs with just her gorgeous little bum.

She sighed contently, feeling a bit better after having discussed her boundaries and preferences, and hopefully not as concerned about if I thought she was strange or not - although, to be completely honest, it was true that I didn't understand everything she had told me, or where those feelings of hers originated from. It would take some time, no doubt about it. But I was glad to devote that time to her. I wanted to know her like I never had wanted to know anyone before, and this little piece of heaven next to me was just pulling me in more and more for each hour we spent together.

1...345678