The Crestfallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers

"S-Sorry, I seem to have lost my self control" she said, blushing. She leaned her forehead against my chest, and I could feel the gentle heaving of her breasts against me, rising and falling like a lullaby. It took me by surprise, seeing her like this. "I wish I could stay here with you.." she continued. "But it's too risky. I shouldn't even be in here."

I smiled at her, put both hands on either side of her head, lifted her chin and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. Then, I took a step back and plopped down on the side of the bed. She followed me as if to make sure that I would not fall over. Then she sat down next to me on the bed, still facing me, and I put my arms around her once again.

"I just couldn't wait for tomorrow, Christian.." she said, still looking very excited. "I hope I'm not coming on too strong. I'm just.. Really looking forward to it" The blush was still there.

"Me too, Abigail.." I said to her, while I let go and straightened out my hair, to take away from the nervousness. Instantly, I realized it was a complete unkempt mess of curls, in far worse shape than I had anticipated, so I attempted to straighten them out, but soon gave up. The two of us looked into each other's eyes, and there was something there - a sense of shared understanding, even though we didn't say a word about it. Our bond strengthened yet again, making my heart flutter like it would when we touched. I took her hand in mine. It felt wonderful.

"I've been thinking about where to take you." I said. "We may want to avoid any strenuous physical activity, seeing as I am a bit worse for wear. But a classic dinner and a movie sounds a bit overplayed, and doesn't leave much room for conversation during the film" I had not taken a girl that I really liked out for years, and I must confess that I was feeling a little rusty, and unusually short on ideas. Abigail was quick to supply me with suggestions, though.

"You could cook me dinner, maybe? Just a quiet dinner at your own place..? With music and candles?"

That seemed rather strange to me. I didn't remember the last time I'd cooked a proper dinner. Most of my food had come out of the freezer section, or prepared by professionals in restaurants. I knew the basics, to be sure - but I could count the number of times I had made anything for anyone on one hand. In the last few months, I had barely touched a kitchen utensil. Still, if it was what she wanted.-

"I think that sounds great, but would greatly appreciate your assistance in the kitchen, or else we might end up having to order take-away in the end.. I am terrible at this sort of thing." I said, feeling that honesty was the best policy.

She beamed a bright smile and gave my hand another gentle squeeze. The joy on her face there and then was enough to light up my world, I thought. Just the look in her eyes, the sparkle, the shy little grin, the pink tinge in her cheeks - it was like she had a direct connection to my soul, and was making my world come to life again. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I realized there and then how much I appreciated this women, despite not knowing too much about her. I had seen her kind heart, and to me, no other quality was more important or more endearing. I could feel it rush through me, all the way into my loins. My cock was twitching lightly under my hospital gown. The drugs they had pumped me full of hadn't exactly been able to numb that area. It made my heart race in excitement, and it continued to twitch - thinking about what I wanted to do to this gorgeous creature that was right in front of me, and willing to let me court her.

"We should be good together then.." Abigail said, and winked at me. "I'm no master chef either but I cook with passion! Don't worry, Christian. I will make sure you don't mess things up or set yourself on fire" She grinned. "Last thing I want is for you to hurt yourself again. You might end up in the hospital." Her teasing words managed to catch me off-guard, and a deep chuckle escaped me. She did have a sense of humour that worked just fine for me.

"Yes, that would be terrible indeed! Maybe Nurse Hannah Cooper will be the next nurse to confess her feelings for me then!" I answered her teasingly, although the whole scenario was far-fetched. It made her laugh out loud, as she was quite fond of Nurse Hannah, and maybe a little embarrassed of her own revelations to me earlier on. Her whole demeanor changed from sexy to adorable as we joked about it.

"You really shouldn't tempt her" she giggled. "She'd eat you up if she could."

"Yeah, I noticed. Shame for her you got to me first then, hmm?" I grinned.

Abigail leaned in for another kiss, but she didn't take it all the way. She just moved in close, very close, and then allowed me to take the final step to cross the threshold. I did not leave her waiting. I felt my body tingle and tense up as her lips touched mine again. Our tongues found each other instantly and began dancing a graceful waltz. Her lips tasted faintly sweet - not of artificial sugar, but the real thing, as if her own body possessed a secret that held a taste unlike any other. As I probed deeper, her saliva tasted bittersweet - slightly bitter but somehow alluringly so. A hint of coffee. The scent was present in her skin too, now that I could get a proper whiff of it without the hospital smell clogging my senses.

After a minute or so of kissing, we both had to pull away for breath, but the temptation was still there, and my cock was now in an erect state. I didn't notice just how visible that was at first, but the flimsy hospital gown was pitched up like a hoisted sail in a storm. It gave me the feeling of being naked, and that was not too far from the truth, since the gown I was wearing was little more than a glorified apron. I watched as Abigail stared down, then slowly lifted her eyes back towards mine, while wearing an excited grin on her beautiful lips. There was no embarrassment there though - only more desire, more hunger, more lust than I could have imagined possible. I felt slightly embarrassed for some reason. I'm not sure why - probably because of what I was wearing.

"Don't be embarrassed.." she said, and I realized she must have seen it on my face. "I'm wetter than a flooded ditch" she whispered to me, and the hairs in the back of my ears tickled me again. She lowered her voice even further so that I would only be able to hear the next set of words as a breath against my ear - hot air filling my left ear canal. "I'll show you. Tomorrow. Promise."

Then, with a fair bit of hesitation on her part, and a visible struggle to follow through with it, she got up from the bed and took a few steps backwards, towards the door, her eyes on me the entire time.

"I have to leave now before I do something I regret." she said, looking alluringly confident despite what I had otherwise perceived as an awkwardness and slight inexperience in her. It made me want to strip her down right there and then and take her, but it was not quite time for that yet, I reminded myself. We were at her place of work, and she could get in all kinds of trouble for what she had done already. Her blouse clung to her in places and revealed a very sensual, rounding view of her breasts as they were outlined by the tight cotton fabric.

"I'm sure I will have wonderful dreams tonight!" I said. "Oh, and don't forget your shirt!" I added, and threw her the jumper. She caught it, but not gracefully. I watched her struggling for a second or two while trying to keep the garment from dropping to the floor. In the end, she succeeded, though it was a bit of a comedy scene. I grinned, trying to contain my laugh. As Abigail spun around and went to leave, she turned her upper body around to look at me, hiked her skirt up to reveal her buttocks and her panties to me, bent forward slightly, and wiggled her round and shapely behind. Her face was absolutely flushed with embarrassment, but she did it anyways. And then, she was out the door before I had any chance to comment on what she had just done.

My jaw practically hung down, as I saw the beautiful outline of her behind in its entirety. The view had been astounding - and her wetness visible on the fabric of her panties. It made me even harder. I wondered if she had done that to even out the score - my visible erection, her visible wetness - or if perhaps she had noticed how I would always stare at her butt whenever she left the room, and wanted to give me an arousing gift? Either way, I felt like one lucky guy.

--- 5 ---

I slept rather soundly that night, despite having Abigail and naughty things on my mind, and having unburnt excess energy from spending most of the day in the hospital bed. Maybe it was because the steroids were making me tired. Maybe it was because the next day could not come soon enough. It was unusual for me though, as most nights I'd spend in the hospital would either give way to an entirely sleepless night, or would be a combination of me falling asleep and then waking up constantly, as if stuck in a loop.

The morning went off without a hitch. A couple of tests were done, a final dosage of steroids were administered, some observations were made. At one point, they seemed somewhat skeptical about letting me go home, and wanted to talk me into staying at least one more night, but I convinced them otherwise. Doctor Stephens was a reasonable man, most of the time, and he informed me that as long as I take it easy for a while, I shouldn't have any additional problems at home that keeping me in the hospital would prevent. They were, however, going to adjust the dosage of my medication.

Once I had been given a brief discharge lecture about what to do if I felt any dizziness or nausea, or anything similar - which I had already heard at least twenty times before at this point - I was free to leave. I was out of there before lunchtime, and even passed by Abigail in the hallway on my way out. She was very busy, and thus unable to stop for a proper conversation, but she looked completely giddy when she saw that I had been allowed to return home. That, of course, meant that our late afternoon date was on!

--- 6 ---

I took a taxi ride from the hospital back home. I lived in one of those mixed apartments that are situated in older parts of town - the ones with character, that came with small quirks and peculiarities, like odd floor plans and strange architectural choices. My flat was situated at the ground floor level, and had the added benefit of having a nice little patio in the back, complete with outdoor seating and beautiful magnolia trees. I even had a barbecue grill out there of a smaller size, but it was certainly enough for myself and a small party of friends. Many a night had been spent out there with a glass of amaretto in hand. Yes - I have a bit of a sweet tooth.

I caught up on chores that were left from the day prior, and read through all my new work emails. I ran a small but successful marketing company with four employee's, and I did rather well for myself - especially considering my age, and my health difficulties. Fortunately, the current project we were working on was nearly finished, and I knew I would have a fairly relaxing week ahead of me, unless the current client would suddenly start to change their tune and want us to proceed in a different direction. That happened on occasion but was not very common. Work was often like that; either a bit too relaxed, or much too stressful - never in-between.

Once all the necessary things were sorted, I began looking around in the fridge for something edible. Most of what I found didn't seem to hold a high level of appeal at that moment - so I grabbed some pre-made chicken nuggets out of the freezer, and threw them in the air fryer. That would have to do for now. I figured it would only be beneficial if I was hungry when dinner time came around anyways, and I would have pleasant company in the lovely shape of Abigail.

I made sure the new window looked alright, and also double-checked that nothing had been stolen. Everything seemed to be exactly as I had left it. Satisfied, I wrote a grocery shopping list whilst simultaneously planning out a meal for the evening using a recipe I had found online. It looked reasonably easy to cook, but was fancy enough to impress. A stew using boar meat, which I knew I could get my hands on in time, but was exotic enough that it seemed likely to strike Abigail's fancy. For sides, we would have baked potatoes with butter and fresh rosemary, and a simple mixed salad with raw vegetables. Oh, and I would need to pick up a few bottles of wine, and perhaps a few more candles. I couldn't even remember the last time I had lit candles that wasn't sitting on top of a birthday cake. I was feeling nervous now, I realized. But in the best of ways.

--- 7 ---

Abigail had texted me her address. She actually didn't live that far from me - only a 15 minute walk at a brisk pace - but I took the car, despite the beautiful weather outside. Spring was really starting to come into bloom. I had dressed up for the occasion in a dark suit jacket with matching trousers and a tucked-in dress shirt, which fit rather loosely, but was without wrinkles. I also wore a tie. It was not uncommon for me to dress up at home or for work, but I wanted to try a little extra hard tonight. On my lapel, I wore a floral pin in purple and white.

When I knocked on her door, I could see the blinds shift slightly to let someone look out through the nearby window, then hear footsteps coming towards the door. They were hurried, so it couldn't have taken more than a few seconds for Abigail to come down and answer it. When she did, she was standing in the door frame with her hands behind her back, a small shy smile on her face, but an inviting glimmer in her eyes. She was beautiful.

She wore a short dress that ended around mid-thigh, dark burgundy. It had no patterns, no fancy sequins or other ornaments - it was a simple little thing. It complemented her perfectly, especially since it showed off her curves very well, and hugged her body in just the right places. It was tight around her chest, making her already wonderful cleavage look even more prominent than usual. The neckline was V-shaped, and the dress was slightly flared at the waist, just enough for her hips to really pop and accentuate her voluminous and supple behind. Her hair was done into twin tails again, but this time she wore large hair scrunchies in a similar shade to her dress to hold them in place, keeping her hair away from her face. She looked wonderful.

"Christian!" she squeaked when she saw me, and threw herself into my arms for a hug. Her enthusiasm was clear, although she did come across as slightly nervous to me. I had a feeling she really wanted everything to go perfectly tonight.

"You look breathtaking, Abigail.." I whispered in her ear, before kissing it softly. As I kissed down her neck, just above the collarbones, I smelled her sweet scent again, and it made me very much aware that I would be removing her clothes later on, and explore everything that she had to offer. She lit up a fire inside of me that was hard to contain and keep under control, even though I fully intended to be a perfect gentleman tonight, at least until we had finished dinner. "Are you ready to go right away, or should I come in?" I asked her.

"It's a bit messy.." she said, hesitantly. "I just got off work an hour ago, and haven't had time to clean." Nonetheless, she grabbed my hands and gave me a quick tour of the flat. It was small, but cozy - not cluttered at all, she insisted, if you knew where things were supposed to be. I didn't exactly get that same impression, but found it nice nonetheless. The couch was comfortable enough for a movie or a night of relaxing with a book, and there was also a single-seater armchair close to a small TV. There was a low bookshelf underneath the windowsill on one wall, with framed photographs of Abigail and other people I didn't know. She was smiling - with her perfectly imperfect teeth shown - in every single picture.

The kitchen was also small but functional, with all the usual appliances in place. Nothing too out of the ordinary - maybe slightly out of date, but it fit her as I suspected she wouldn't have cared too much either way. There was no room for a dining area, so she must take her meals on the couch. A second door opened into a compact bedroom, with the bed taking up most of the space inside, and next to it a small bathroom but with a surprisingly large shower. I made special note of that. There were also storage areas, and a small but very functional walk-in closet.

"It's lovely, Abigail. How long have you lived here?" I asked her, when we went back towards the hallway entrance.

"Ever since I first started working at Saint Clemenentine, so.. A little over three years now! The bus stop right down the street goes straight to the hospital, so I can get there in just under ten minutes!" she announced cheerfully.

We engaged in mostly small-talk as I walked her to my car. I opened the door for her, of course - and she seemed to appreciate those little gestures, because she gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting in. She kept sneaking glances my way as I drove, and we talked about her day at work, and she shared a funny story with me about Nurse Hannah Cooper. Whenever it was safe to do so, as I like to keep my eyes firmly glued on the road ahead when I drive, I looked over at her with a hint of lust in my eyes. It was difficult to ignore how delicious she looked in that dress, especially with how it hugged her body so tightly - you could tell every curve of her figure.

"After you, my lady in red." I said when we got back to my place, and I held the door open for her once again. Abigail accepted my invitation graciously. I gave her a quick tour of my place too, and she commented on my extensive collection of book and old video games, but was truly fascinated about my tiny little art studio.

"I didn't know you painted, Christian! How come you never told me?" She asked. Her excitement was clear. It made me feel quite happy too.

"It's only a small hobby" I explained. "I enjoy painting, and I find it's a really good way to unwind after a stressful week, but it's not something I intend to pursue professionally."

"Well, you could if you wanted to!" she said, seemingly quite impressed with my creations. I had never really believed that until those words left her mouth, but somehow - when she said it - I felt it. That perhaps, if given a proper reason to do so, I might be capable of taking my talents in a more artistic direction. Because her belief in me gave me strength. She was really good at that - just lifting people up, and making them better.

"Some wine?" I asked as we got in to the kitchen, and held up a bottle of pinot grigio, a dry but sweet red wine that I figured would go well with our dinner. I was a sucker for the sweets, and I thought it'd be a nice complement to the gamey boar.

"Absolutely!" she replied, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before we settled down around the kitchen island to start preparing the meal. I threw the recipe up on my iPad so we had clear instructions to follow, although it became evident quickly that Abigail didn't follow recipes to the letter, and sort of just went by feel. So I sort of let her take charge, even though I was the one that was supposed to be doing the cooking. That's just how things naturally unfolded. But that didn't mean I didn't do my part - the only time I took a brief pause from my cooking duties was when I hugged her from behind, and placed soft kisses down the back of her neck.

"C-Christian.." she said with a slight shiver, when she felt my lips brush the skin in between the straps of her dress. She placed a hand of mine on her stomach, and pushed her butt backwards a bit so it made proper contact with my crotch. I loved it. The way she reacted so strongly, and so positively, to my every touch - it was driving me wild. My hands traveled lower down to the hemline of her skirt, and slid inside towards her silky smooth thighs, but that was interrupted by my oven starting to beep to inform me that the pre-heating was done, and that it was time to put the baked potatoes in. That seemed to make her snap back to reality, and she turned around towards me with a spatula in hand and said:

Devinter
Devinter
509 Followers
123456...8