The Crew Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby steps," she said. "Come on. Let's watch from the hot tub. There's nobody in it right now." She didn't wait for an answer. Just turned and walked the few steps to the edge, turned on the jets, and slipped in. "Oh, this is heavenly," she murmured.

I walked to the rack and got her a towel, then followed her over. Set on a nearby lounger, then sat down myself.

"Come on," she said. "Get your suit on and join me...Oh...wait..." She started to laugh again. "I was in such a dither, I didn't give you time to grab a suit when we left your room, did I? Well...no problem. You can run out and get it. I'll wait by the door and let you back in." She started to rise.

"I wasn't planning on swimming this trip," I said. "I don't have a suit in my room."

"Oh...well...none of these people would care if you just got in in your underwear." She looked over at the naked volleyball game. "I'm OK with it. Let me guess. Boxers or briefs?"

"I'm not wearing any underwear," I said.

Again with the single eyebrow. And a crooked half smile. And a sigh. "Of course you're not. What was I thinking. And none in your room, I'm betting."

"Nope."

She sank back down in the water and must have spent a full minute looking slowly from me to the pool and back. "You've got other shorts you can wear on your ride back tomorrow if those don't dry by the time you leave. Right?"

"I do. But these won't stay up without a belt. None of them will. Especially wet. I've been working out. Tai Chi."

"And you don't want to get your belt wet."

"Hey. It's a really nice belt." I protested, lifting my t-shirt to show her.

She sighed again. "Fine!" she huffed, attempting a frown. Unsuccessfully. She sat up and slowly undid the catch on the front of her top and released it. Wriggled out of the strings that held it together and balled it up in her fist. Then she stood, still almost waist deep in the hot tub, and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her little bikini bottom. Pushed it down and off, balled it up as well, and handed the double wad of damp fabric to me. "Put these over there by my bag. Please. I wouldn't want to lose them. It's a really nice bikini."

"It is a nice bikini," I told her, "but I think you look better without it." I tossed it toward her bag. Even with the jets on, I could see through the bubbles that she had no hair at all above or around her pussy. She did have a tiny tattoo though. A cluster of grapes. Just above and wrapping the top of her cleft. Low enough that even a minimal thong would have hidden it. Her outer lips were parted slightly revealing a hint of her shy pink inner petals. Her breasts were supple mounds somewhere between a B and a C-cup, with dark pink nipples standing erect in areolae that had to be two or more inches across. Her legs were apart. Her hands were on her hips, one of which was popped to the side in an almost defiant stance. She was watching my face, smiling her crooked half-smile, inviting me to look. I did. And I smiled. "See? No lightning from heaven, I said. "The ceiling hasn't fallen in. You're not even hyperventilating."

"No I'm not, am I?" she said. She took a deep breath. "This is surreal. I'm not even feeling embarrassed...even though you've got me standing here bare-assed in front of all these people." She laughed at her pun. "This is your fault, you know. You and your crazy naked mother's 'no-inhibitions' weed. I'll have to thank her the next time I see her." Hannah then eased herself back under the water again. "This does feel amazing naked. I can't believe the difference. The jets on my...what do you call it?...my all over skin with nothing to get in their way...Mmmmm...Maybe I'll stay here and just relax and hide under the bubbles." The timer clicked and the jets cut off. "Or not..." she laughed.

"You've got no reason to hide," I said, stepping over and hitting the button to start them up again. "You are truly beautiful naked. Nice ink, by the way."

She actually blushed. "Busted," she giggled. "Girlfriends' trip to Mardi Gras. The year after high school graduation. Drunk on my ass. Woke up with a mountain of beads and brand new tattoo on my cootch. I don't remember a thing."

"No worries," I laughed. "I'm sure you had fun. And now you can show if off proudly and smile. Look around. I believe everybody looks better once they feel free to get out of their clothes."

"Well then you seem to be overdressed, don't you?"

"Easily solved..." I answered. "...as long you're sure..."

"I'm sure. Get in here," she giggled.

I didn't need to be asked twice. It was a comfortable group. And I'm not shy. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on my chair by the table. Hannah's eyes were glued to my body. I watched her face as I undid my belt and tensed my abs. Gravity kicked in. My shorts hit the tile. "See what I mean?" I said. I stepped out of them, kicking them up and tossing them over to join my shirt. I'll admit, seeing Hannah strip off had not left me unaffected. My cock was swollen and lengthened a fair bit, but not standing up. Not so much that it really concerned me. I was still hanging down loose and easy enough to be acceptable in polite nudist company. Still, Hannah's eyes widened. She surveyed me slowly and sucked in a breath as I paused, my hand on the rail by the hot tub steps.

"For the record, you look better naked without your clothes on too," she stated, giggling softly. I followed her eyes to my body and smirked but said nothing. "Hey," she insisted, "I'm talking about your lack of tan lines. That's my story and I'm sticking to it." She pushed herself up from the water and sat on the edge. "All of a sudden I'm really warm. You wouldn't want to walk over and get me a soda?"

"And give you an excuse to check out my ass next? No chance. Come on. We'll walk over together and see what they have." I gave her my hand and helped her out. She grabbed the towel and patted off, then started to wrap herself until she saw the look in my eyes. Tossed it aside.

Naked, we walked hand in hand across the patio, to smiles and delighted greetings from Carrie and Rick and several others. The curvy gregarious Vicki, now finally naked herself, was beaming. She had her own kind of beauty and welcomed being looked at. Showing off the dragon tattoo that began at her shoulder and ran down the side of her chest, the tail circling under her arm and ending on one of the cheeks of her ass. Broad and Rubenesque with huge melonish breasts, her nipples were almost as thick as my thumb and were set in circles of pink as big around as a coffee cup. She caught us both into hugs, freely wrapping us each in her arms and massive bosoms without a thought. Being hugged by Vicki was lot like being hugged by my mother. Shamelessly open and loving. She even gave my ass a quick friendly squeeze as we turned away.

We got our sodas, two cans of RC, but didn't go back to our corner. Before I knew it, we were immersed in happy welcoming conversations, surrounded by smiling nudists of every age, size and shape. Hannah, to my surprise, was soon freely receiving and giving out skin to skin hugs with the best of them. Any reticence over casual nude contact seemed to have fallen away with her bikini. We even ended up in the pool for a bit, filling in for another couple taking a break from the volleyball game.

The time went by quickly. By 3:00, the people were out the door and gone. The security feeds were back on. The lights were out. Hannah and I were wearing enough to walk through the hallways hand in hand back to my room. As soon as the door closed behind us, I pulled off my shirt, dropped my shorts and kicked them both toward the go-bag. Hannah looked at me standing there and laughed. "I agree," she said. She pulled her own shirt up and off and tossed it over with mine. There was nothing underneath but her. She took up her lotus position on the bed.

"This has been so much fun tonight," she sighed. "I can't believe I was terrified. My only problem now is that Dave's gonna kill me. They've been trying to get him out of his clothes for months. And, he's gonna freak when he finds out how much they tipped me. Two different people slipped me a hundred each. Said I should split it with you."

"I'm not touching your money," I said as I pulled my Clam Shak food from the fridge. "I was there as friend. If you want to split it, give half to Dave. For the baby and all. That'll make it hard for him to stay mad at you. Then, just tell him about your experience. Maybe he'll finally try it out." I checked the bag. Good. No foil. Stuffed the whole thing in the microwave. Set it to nuke for three minutes.

"I don't know. Anything's possible," Hannah laughed. "The bribery angle may have its advantages. But...come to think of it...Connie, his wife, is pretty cool. She always struck me as kind of a hippie chick. Maybe after the baby comes and she recovers, we can work on him together."

"So...you do realize that you're sitting around, casually naked, hanging out and conspiring with a friend now. Right?"

She looked sheepishly down at her lap, then back at me. "Yeah. I kinda noticed that. It's nice. And you have to play me at least one naked song on your guitar."

"I can do that," I said, "but I have something else that I want to do first."

"OK..." She smiled a tiny smile as I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. I drew her into a close embrace. Her nipples grew hard as they rubbed against my chest. She shifted her stance so we were front to front. She was wet. I was hardening. Both of us noticed. We kissed and enjoyed the feel of each other's bodies pressed together. Each other's hands stroking, caressing the skin from our shoulders down to as far as our arms could reach below. Skin to skin touch, without the interference of anything. Nothing urgent. Just relishing in the moment.

The microwave pinged. She giggled. "Your food is ready."

"Good," I said. "I'm starving. Serious munchies. Just as predicted. I'm willing to share. And I have Vernors."

She laughed. "Oooo. How could a girl refuse an offer like that? I'll have a couple of mushrooms. But I hit that pizza pretty hard. Perhaps you can ply me with Vernors though. I've never had it."

"Oh, you haven't lived," I told her, pulling away. "Think ginger ale that's been cultured and raised by wolves."

I poured her a solo cup. She tried it. Sneezed. Smiled. Asked for seconds. Pledged her eternal undying love. Promised to talk with and possibly offer her body to the Clam Shak's beverage supplier. I ate half of my Clamburger Deluxe. Put the rest in the fridge for breakfast. We shared the shrooms as I played her a couple of my original songs.

At this point, some people think a good story would end with us sensually tearing each other's clothes off, but obviously that was unnecessary. Then we would lustfully grope and explore one another and fall into bed, ending with our making passionate love until morning. That didn't happen either. We both were exhausted. I needed to get enough sleep to tide me over until my first power nap on the road. She was really too tired...and high...to drive back to her apartment that night. We settled on showering together, with a lot of friendly kissing and touching. We washed each other. I played with her tits. She insisted on stroking me off and watching me cum. We dried off and got into bed.

I set the alarm for nine-thirty. That would give Hannah time to get dressed, go home, get changed, eat breakfast, and run some errands before her afternoon summer school class. I only needed a solid ten minutes of naked coffee to start. The drip machine was in the room. Then time to snarf down the rest of my sandwich, get dressed, throw our stuff in the back of the Buick, and drive the forty-five seconds it takes from the room to the hospital entry. The rest of my morning caffeine requirement could wait till we hit the road. That's why God invented the thermos bottle.

Amazingly, I couldn't fall asleep right away. She couldn't either. We were cuddling. Spooning. Quietly relaxing. Listening to heartbeats and breathing and very occasional traffic passing on the streets. My cock wasn't hard, but it was full. Nestled comfortably firm between the cheeks of her ass. One of my arms was under the pillow my head rested on. The other draped over her side, my hand cupping a breast. Fingers gently caressing a nipple.

"Jamie," she said, stirring. "I want you to know I don't normally fall into bed with a guy I just met. I'm not like that at all. In fact, you're the first."

"I don't normally fall into bed with a girl I just met either," I told her. "This is the first time it's happened to me."

"And yet...here we are," she said. "This is nice. This night. This moment. I don't wanna spoil it by saying anything sappy like I'm falling in love or anything. But...I do think I'm falling in serious like with you. As much as I can in five hours. I've never fallen so fast for anybody before. I know we can only be friends...at least for now. We live so far apart and we both have lives. But...I'm really happy right now. That we met. That I got to know one of those crazy naked people. I mean...my God...you may have turned me into one of those crazy naked people." Her body rippled against me as she silently laughed.

"I think I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I like you too. A lot. More than makes sense. But I can't try to make sense of every moment in my life right now. I can only cherish the good ones. And the good people. And you're one of those good people. This is a moment I'm going to cherish."

"I'm glad..." she whispered softly, putting a hand over mine on her breast. "I'm glad we got to be friends tonight. And when you come back in a month or whatever...I'll be here. And if the moment's right again...I'd like that too."

I didn't say anything in reply. Instead, I pulled back enough to roll her to me and kiss her. Kiss down her neck to the breast I'd been holding. Kiss it. Suckle it. Cherish it. Kiss my way down to her stomach and lower. Find my way to her womanhood. My fingers caressed her folds. After a minute or so, there was a catch in her breathing.

"Being nakedly honest, I don't have a lot of experience," I admitted. "I'm really not trying to get you to fuck me. I mean, I've never actually..."

"Shhh," she stopped me. "It's alright. I wouldn't want to do that tonight. But it's sweet that you told me."

"Could I kiss you though?" I grazed her folds with my lips. She took in a hard breath and held it. "Here?" I grazed them again. Caressed them with hot breath. "I'd like to do something for you. Would that be alright?"

"Oh yes...mmmmm."

She move her leg to my shoulder and spread herself open, her fingers toying in my hair. I kissed her moist folds again and again, and ran my tongue softly up between them. Parting them. Tasting her musky nectar. Her breathing grew ragged quickly and tiny shudders began in her inner thighs and all the way up to her navel. I slipped my tongue deeper inside her and explored before licking up to circle and suck on her pearl. She softly moaned and pulled one of my hands up to cover her breast. I fondled and pinched the nipple while gently suckling her clit. Shortly, she gasped and shuddered in earnest, quaking for almost a minute. Then she pulled me up to kiss me and hold me. Her breathing calmed. I rolled to my side. "That was really nice," she sighed, backing up against me again. Barely awake. We went back to our spooning cuddle and drifted off.

***************

Neither one of us heard the key in the lock. Neither one heard the door open and close. I woke to the sound of the shower shutting off and its sliding glass door being opened. The bathroom door was ajar. The travel alarm said 8:17. Hannah and I had separated at some point during very short night. The blankets and top sheet were kicked off the bed and I was stretched out on my back all the way to the side toward the window. She was on her stomach, facing away toward the bathroom, her right leg bent and pulled up hanging slightly over the edge.

I was still trying to gather my wits and was just about to warn Hannah that we had company when the bathroom swung open. My mother emerged, unsurprisingly naked, a mischievous smile on her face. I sat up and reached toward the end of the bed, trying for a sheet when she chuckled softly.

"Don't be silly, sweetheart," she whispered. "I've seen your wood in the morning before. And Petey's. And Sal's. And Izzy's..." She chuckled again, walking across the room, sruffing a towel through her hair. "This is the lovely young woman who works at the Clam Shak, isn't it? What was her name? Annie? Anna?"

"Hannah," I told her quietly.

"Yes, that's it," she said. "Hannah. The one whose...assets you found so interesting." That made her giggle softly.

That caused Hannah to wake. She sat up startled. Looked at me. Looked down at herself. Looked around. Saw my naked mother. Covered her face in her hands. "Oh God..." she mumbled. "I assume that this is..."

My mom burst into a fit of laughter. "Yes. I'm Jamie's mom. Angela. Angie to my friends. And Jamie's friends, most of whom I've also seen naked. And welcomed to see me as well. I'm sure he's told you all about that part of our lives?"

"Uh huh..." Hannah squeaked, sheepishly dropping her hands.

"Well, apparently you are now one of those friends. So relax, dear. You really are quite lovely in all over skin. And your ink is adorable."

My mother then bent down, her derriere facing us, to rummage around in her suitcase. Pulled out her favorite floral print shift and set it aside. Went back to rummaging. "So..." she continued, "...you two discovered a mutual interest in relaxing with friends in the buff?"

Hannah nervously laughed and cleared her throat. "Well...um...yes...I guess. I'm pretty new to it. Like..um...yesterday new."

My mom started laughing again, but abruptly stopped. She was standing, still facing away. Looking out the now uncurtained window, the morning sun streaming in. She's short, but everything from her navel up was on full display. She loudly wrapped on the glass and shook her finger at a scruffy teenage boy who was pawing the Mack bulldog hood art attached to her Buick. His eyes nearly popped from his head as he froze and stared for a couple full seconds prior to bolting away. She turned toward us and hefted her boobs. "I guess he didn't want me to have to go out there," she said. That had the three of us in stitches.

Another minute of rummaging later, she pulled out a pair comfortable sneakers. Chucks. Blue ones. Then she wandered around the room collecting random items and stuffing them into her case. On the table beside the chair, she spotted the half-pint mason jar full of nuggets and buds from her garden. Held it up to the light appraisingly. "This wouldn't by any chance have had a contributing role in your newly found lack of any particular inhibitions...would it dear?"

It was Hannah's turn to burst into giggles. "It most certainly played a helpful role," she replied.

"He did warn you ahead of time. Correct?" My mom was eyeing me suspiciously.

"Oh absolutely," Hannah reassured her. "In fact, I told him last night that I wanted to thank you. I was having a really hard time with some things before talking with Jamie and sampling your...uh...handiwork. It's just still a little surreal and new where it all ended up. Hanging out naked and all. I can't believe I'm sitting her naked talking about this with somebody's mother. But...just so you know, we didn't really...um..."

"Oh I'm aware of that, dear. I know my son. And...the room doesn't smell like sex. It smells like a happy woman, but not like sex."

"MOM!!!"

"Oh Jamie, relax. You're nineteen years old. You and your friends are bound start exploring and playing together. We've been having frank discussions about these things for years."