The Crimson Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother and sister succumb to Mandi's will.
2.4k words
4.69
31.7k
34

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers

Mandi surveyed her new palace. She wondered how long had passed since she first drank the bottle of Crimson. Briefly she recalled the woman who had delivered the bottle. She was gone, Mandi knew, and she would never see her again. She would never get the chance to feel those lush red lips pressed against her own or smell that burning cinnamon. The red lady had given her a new life, a new god-hood. She had also given her a new sense of purpose. Mandi thought of all the faces and people her former body's owner had known. The citizens of the nearby town were wholly unaware of the abomination which had sprung up on the absolute border of their community. Worry was not an emotion which came natural to her new form, but as she recalled the faces of the pious and the loyal that Amanda had known, she sneered a little. She wasn't strong enough to take the town by force yet. If only one person refused her, she could be destroyed. A little strategy was unfortunately required.

In front of her, the Bull and Kitty, her first loyal converts, rolled in carnal lust. They bit and clawed at one another as they sucked and fondled and fucked in every way they had so long repressed. Their former names, Josh and Erica, had slipped away from them with their chaste humanity. They had traded it for pure hedonistic sex. The Bull's sixteen inch penis was currently wedged between Kitty's double D breasts and spraying thick ropes of pink cum into Kitty's face and hair. One strand landed on her newly grown feline ears while she used her tail to tickle the Bull's tennis ball sized testicles.

Behind these two stood the remaining nine members of Amanda's debate team. Hours earlier they had all been floundering on stage to answer pointless questions in the most inane and tedious way possible. Now, the bright young minds were locked in a sexually charged trance from the mere presence of the red lady. It won't last forever though, Mandi realized. Kitty had almost resisted her, she wondered which of the others was the strongest. Her eyes went to Tiffany, the pudgy girl who had been the only one who showed real kindness to Amanda. Mandi pitied her. The weight did nothing for her figure. Her breasts already sagged at twenty two. Her hips were loose rolls instead of curves. Unlike the others, she remained clothed, her shame more powerful than the red lady's spell. Next to her was Ethan, another senior. He had remained resilient as well, but didn't have the unfortunate features of Tiffany. He was tall and lean with a fit body. He had the reputation of being one to fool around already, Mandi would have expected him to become her first, but Josh had just been so eager. Ethan was not so strong as Tiffany though, he had removed his shirt and pants, standing there naked and erect but somehow with the strength to not touch his rock hard dick. Mandi licked her lip slowly, he was already seven inches. She could do plenty with seven inches.

The other remaining pure humans were absentmindedly fondling each other or masturbating. One pair of girls, Brendi and Melody, were seated each having two fingers slowly stroking into the other. Cynthia had picked up one of the dildos which magically appeared in the new strip club and was quickly thrusting it into herself, all while platonic ally staring into the void in front of her. The remaining girl Carol was rolling her nipple between her thumb and index finger while periodically slapping her own tiny butt.

The young men other than Ethan were unceremoniously masturbating. They were all unable to cum due to the trance, and it was beginning to show in their demeanor. Mandi had lost track of how long they had been at it, but they lacked lubricant for a marathon masturbatory session. Again she sneered at the idea of chafing snapping them out of their trance too early. She noticed that Adam, Carol's brother, blinked each time his younger sister slapped her own ass. It made Mandi smile. Robert and Thomas were both out of shape, but more or less skinny. Each had a perfectly average member in length and girth. In fact, Mandi thought they were both incredibly dull and uninteresting. Billy, a shorter chubby guy of 21, had only four inches. He looked the most frustrated of the whole lot of them.

Her boobs ached with milk for them all. She only had to choose where to start. The Bull blew another load in his willing partner and the two of them lay together in a sweaty pant while Mandi strode across the velvet floor to the huddle pack of humans. As she grew closer, their eyes all snapped from the trance and followed her swaying figure. They eyed the swollen globes hanging down from her chest. Their mouths watered at the lush pussy which dripped its dewy lubrication as she walked. In a matter of minutes, she had formed a thousand schemes, a million ways of corrupting every person she knew, but these would be the easy ones, she thought, why not just enjoy it. She hefted her milk laden tits and gave them a slight squeeze sending a stream of milk spraying into the group. It splattered on Carol's chest, shocking her out of her trance. Her brother couldn't handle it any more, he dove at his sister and quickly pulled her right tit into his mouth, cleaning the milky white orb of the crimson juice. With slight horror at what he had done, he tried to resist, but he was already too weak. Mandi casually pulled him up to her own chest and he latched on, starting to guzzle down as much of her milk as he could.

Carol looked down at her small bosom. Though the right had been licked clean by Adam, the left was still coated with an ample amount of the gooey milk. Her hand swatted her ass again. Her ivory white skin had turned pink from the spanking. She took her stinging hand and slowly ran a finger through milk, bringing it up to her lips and sniffing. It smelled of raspberries, she though as the finger went into her mouth.

"That's it Carol, come to mama," Mandi said as the girl dove for her free nipple. Mandi stroked their heads as brother and sister began guzzling from her mammies. She briefly wondered how she was capable of producing such milk, but stopped caring when she felt both of her fledglings hands groping down her thighs. They sucked harder, pulling long streams of the warm liquid from her. Adam's hand found her pussy and started fingering her. Meanwhile, Carol reached over and grabbed her brother's rock hard dick and started quickly stroking it. "Ahh, ahhhhh, hhhnnnnngggggahhh!" Mandi moaned as she coated Adam's hand in cum. He let her tit pop out of his mouth long enough to scream as he blew a small load onto Mandi's leg. His sister quickly dove to lap it up and clean off her brother's member.

"So easy, isn't it," Mandi whispered to them. "To give up your humanity. Look Adam, your sister has already gotten you hard again. You wanted this for a long time before today, didn't you? You wanted to watch your sister's pretty blue eyes while she took your cock down her throat. She wants it ever so much, don't you sweetie?"

Carol popped her brother's dick out of her mouth long enough to hiss, "yesssssssss" and start running her flattened tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip. Adam gasped and came, eeking out his few remaining drops of cum which Carol sucked down greedily.

Mandi smiled, running her hand down to Carol's sex. She dipped a finger into the dripping vagina, "This is what it's going to take though. Put that rock hard little prick into your sister's juicy pussy and you can have everything you desire. Go on then, fuck her like you always wanted."

Clarity came rushing back to Adam and he pulled back in revulsion. His penis ached and throbbed from all the attention it had received. His sister frowned at the loss of her plaything, but her hands went quickly to her own body. With a devious grin, she turned and went to her knees and elbows, wiggling her ass up at her older brother. He knew he should run, but he could imagine the warmth enveloping his dick and the wetness trickling down his balls. He stepped forward and gripped his sisters hips, the tip of his cock nestled itself in her folds. His better self pleaded for him to stop, but with a clear voice he said, "No. I want this," and plunged into his sister's vagina.

Carol squealed with delight and thrust eagerly back onto her brother's dick. She heard him grunting and gasping for air. She reveled in the feel of her petite ass pushing back against his grinding torso and his coarse hands massaging her swinging breasts. Still, in her mind, she could not fully give in yet. Visions of her life kept intruding into her ecstasy. Mandi had positioned herself in front of the fucking siblings and now cradled Carol's head in her hands, inches away from Mandi's beautiful pussy. The smell was intoxicating and Carol's mouth watered, she wanted to dive into it. She desperately wanted Mandi's thighs pressing against her head as the gorgeous woman writhed in orgasm. And still the old thoughts kept her back.

"It's too much isn't it," Mandi said, with genuine concern in her voice. "Having two wills in one mind. I can't help you any more, you just have to give in. Your brother is almost there, only you are holding him back. You could still leave and forget all this, if you wanted. Go back to your normal life and never know this even happened." Mandi let go of Carol's face and slid her hands up her body to cup her massive tits. "Or you can eat me out, and let the crimson burn away your imperfections, your humanity, and your former life. You can become your brother's fucktoy. A true slut that wants as much cock as she can get and never has to have a single thought in her head. Tits like these and an ass more bouncy and perfect that even mine. So, what do you really want?"

Her brother's dick slid slowly to a halt. She could feel the sexual haze lifting. All of her memories flooded into her mind. And it terrified her. "No! Don't make me be her anymore!" She grabbed Mandi's ass cheeks and pulled the woman's body to her. Adam's rhythmic thrusting picked up speed again and Mandi laughed gleefully as her newest convert licked at her clit.

Warmth coursed through the siblings' bodies. Their former selves burned away quickly. Carol moaned and grunted back onto her brother's swelling pole. Adam's body grew with muscle. Hair melted from his body below the neck and soon his bald crotch was wet with the juice of the transforming creature orgasming around his cock. Adam was free of his former self and yet still pleased to see he had not grown hooves. His body was nearly perfection with a girthy twelve inch cock to service a harem with. He began to fuck in earnest, pinning his former sister to the ground by the back of her neck. He grunted as he blasted semen into her. "Oh, cum buckets for me," she cooed back at him. Her pussy clamped tightly on the spasming cock, milking the pink fluid, as she orgasmed.

The heat spread her cum filled pussy upwards. She felt a bubbly sensation fill her head, as if she'd had just a little too much champagne.

"Go on," Mandi said, fingers stroking her clit. "Adonis, design your perfect bimbo."

Adonis looked down at the girl shuddering in front of him. She looked so unappealing and plain, even with his cum dripping from her. "Give her a huge ass."

"Of course, that's just part of the basic package."

Carol screamed and pushed back against Adonis's hardening cock as her ass swelled to three times its size. He rubbed his dick against it, bringing appreciative moans from Carol. Her boobs ballooned as well, straining out from her chest as they rounded. She raised herself and sat on the top of her former brother's shaft and tweaked her nipples sending rivulets of pink milk on to the floor. She rubbed his cock head with her hand, bringing the sweet tasting cum to her lips.

"I want her to have lips like pillows for sucking my cock," Adonis continued. Carol felt a slight sting and her lips puffed out. "A longer tongue so she can tickle my balls why I deep throat her." The sting moved to her tongue,while it still felt normal, when she tried to extend it, it slithered out and became forked, with two studded piercings at the tips.

"Oh, I can't wait to try that," Mandi said.

"Pony tails and tramp stamps, I want her to know what a cum slut she is," Adonis said, roughly.

"Is that right, Carol, are you a cum slut?"

"Owh, yes. I just love cock!" She said in a bubbly voice as her hair turned platinum blonde and formed into a perky pony tail. She felt a burn start on her lower back and slowly etch out the word "SLUT". "I never want to thwink of anything again, just cock and dick and pussy and titties! Pwetty pwease cum on my ass next time!"

Adonis felt a twinge at the base of his spine. A tail sprouted and grew. The new appendage tingled and grew a cock head on it's end. He quickly slithered it between his thighs and stuffed it into the waiting pussy while his own cock shoved into his new bimbo's ass. She fucked back onto the two dicks as hard as she could, waves of ecstasy spreading over her body. Her voluptuous new curves quivered with delight as orgasm after orgasm swept over her body. Soon, the tail was spewing semen into her cunt and the dick in her ass followed suit.

"Doesn't that feel better, Kay-Kay?" Mandi said, shoving the girl's face back into her crotch. The studded tongue quickly slid deep into the pussy before it. The Bull came over and lined up his massive cock for a turn at the new slut. Adonis dragged over Kitty and began fucking her with his tail, while he nudged his cock against Mandi's face.

"We're going to need more!" Mandi said and looked to the remaining humans.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers