The Crimson Milk Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandi turns toward canine inspiration.
3k words
4.6
32.5k
19

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

Mandi finished cleaning Adonis's new thick cock with a wet kiss and a grateful squeeze of his balls. He turned his full attention back to the bimbified creature that was once his sister as his mistress walked away. Mandi surveyed her next victims. She took the two most eager young women, Melody and Brendi, by the hand and led them over to the center of the room. They waited patiently in their trance as the plain young men, Robert and Thomas were led over to them by Kitty. Mandi could already smell sweat and arousal coming from the women and the men had long since shed their clothes and given their best attempts at masturbation.

Mandi's breasts swelled, crimson milk dripping down from her round tits onto her taut stomach. "Wake," she said. The four of them snapped out of their haze. The girls' hands went to cover their breasts, but the men were too distracted by the gorgeous creatures standing naked in front of them. "Do you know me?" Mandi asked.

Brendi hesitantly answered, "You're Amanda. What happened to you?"

"You look fucking amazing," Robert blurted out. His hand unconsciously returned to his dick and began to slowly stroke.

Mandi smiled at him, "Yes, I was Amanda. But she's gone now. Look around you. Look at what your friends have become."

Kitty bounced on her toes next to her mistress, flicking her tail and hefty her furry breasts up, bright pink nipples dripping the same red liquid as Mandi. On another of the cushioned pedestals, Kay Kay impaled herself on the Bull's enormous dick while she slurped down Adonis and toyed with his tail. All around them, lights glittered throughout the new bordello. Candles lined the stage leading to the center walkway. They looked up at the sparkling silver poles.

"What the fuck is happening?" Melody demanded, panic creeping into her voice. "How did you get us here? What've you done to all of them?" She gestured over at the still entranced humans.

"Only what they wanted," Mandi said as she walked over to the frightened girl.

"Stay away from me you freak!" She grabbed a nearby candle and hurled it at Mandi. The wax splattered across her perfect form and seared her skin. Her cry brought growls from the other corrupted humans around the room. Melody cowered down behind the stage when she heard the Bull's hooves stomp wildly on the ground. Thomas went to her side, but the other two only watched, transfixed as Mandi carelessly peeled away the hardened wax. Her singed skin healing instantly.

"Oh, good. That's quite useful," she said with a smirk. She eyed the two young men, "Still, I imagine some protection might come in handy. Robert, my arm hurts. Come kiss it and make it better?" She pouted at him.

Brendi grabbed Robert's wrist, but he wrenched it away. His hard dick pressed against Mandi's thigh as he delicately took her arm and began lightly kissing where the wax had hit her. His tongue began to playfully lick as he traced his way up to her shoulder. She pulled him to her, sliding her tongue up to his earlobe and breathing hotly into his ear. She felt his cock twitch slightly and she took it into her hand. He moaned as she gave him a squeeze. "You already want this, don't you?"

He took her face in his hands and gave her a deep kiss, "Amanda, I wanted you before, and I want whatever you are now." He lowered his head to her nipple and began to suck deeply. The red liquid gushed into his mouth and he felt the warm spread throughout his body.

"Hmm," Mandi thought, "all that time this poor boy had been harboring a crush for the plain girl I had been. All it would have taken was him speaking up. I'm sure he thought his acceptance was the pinnacle of romance. At least he'll never know how silly it was. Now for the other one."

She pushed Robert away with a wet pop, and walked forcefully over to Thomas. He raised his fists to defend himself, but Mandi simply dropped to her knees and grabbed him by the base of his erect cock. "I love your instincts," she said. He stared down at her helplessly as she licked the helmet of his member slowly. "You want to protect her. You want her to be safe from the monsters all around you, but we're not monsters." Again, she toyed at the head of his penis, smearing his precum across her luscious red lips. "Could a monster make you feel like this? Do you feel revulsion for me? Are you afraid?" He shook his head and put his hands into her raven hair. "Or do you want to coat my throat with your cum?"

"Thomas, no!" Melody yelled. She reached to pull him away, but he swatted her back and felt a low growl escape his lips. He pushed forward into Mandi's mouth and moaned as her tongue slithered around his shaft.

"This is how you give head, Melody," he said bitterly. He moaned as he felt Mandi slip his entire length down her throat. Again, a low growl rumbled from his throat. "Maybe the new Amanda can teach you how to suck cock properly. Cause her hot little mouth is god damn amazing at it. I'm glad you're watching, mmmm, cause now you'll get to see what, mmmmmmm, I look like when I'm happy to blow a load in a girl's mouth."

Mandi felt a rush of hot fluid into her throat. With a long slow suck, she let his dick free from her mouth, but held firm to the base of his cock. She rose up and gave him a wet kiss. "Don't worry," she whispered, "you'll never have a boring blow job again." She felt him tweak a nipple and then the release as he latched on and gulped down her milk.

Melody had tears streaming down her face. She huddled with her knees pulled up to her chest, watching her former lover suck on the abomination's breasts. Robert was on his knees behind them, unmoving and seemingly unaware as Brendi tried to wake him. Melody knew she should just run. On some level, she even knew that Mandi couldn't stop her, but she couldn't just leave Thomas. She had cared for him. And even now, she didn't want him to be another stud in this whore's collection. She wanted to be with him, even if it meant being like her.

"Hey, bitch!" she said, getting to her feet. Again, growls rumbled from around the room. The other converts had moved their sex games closer to them. "If I agree to be like you, can I at least stay with Thomas?"

Mandi pushed away the young man, who instantly went into the same catatonic state as Robert. "Now, is that any way to talk? I'm just trying to help."

"Answer her," Brendi said, firmly.

"Oh, you too? How was I so oblivious to all this young love? Oh, wait, this one doesn't want the boy. This one wants the girl." Brendi blushed and Melody inched away from her, looking slightly alarmed. "You weren't so afraid of her when you were pressing your face between her thighs and watching me get fucked from behind." Brendi looked hurt and Melody was much more unsure of herself. "But yes, I will do nothing to keep you too apart. Join me and you are free to do whatever you like. Who am I to rule the hearts of those I liberate? Look at Kay Kay, I don't think I've ever seen her happier."

Kay Kay's studded tongue was several inches into Kitty's cunt, both of them moaned wildly at the slightest attention from their mistress. The two male creatures had moved behind the two new potential converts and were slowly stroking their erections.

"Ok." Melody said. "Do whatever it is you do. I don't want to be alone."

Mandi smiled, "What a typically human thing to say." She squeezed her breasts, spraying rivulets of hot milk on Melody. Resolutely, the girl gathered some on her finger and plunged it into her mouth. It tasted like strawberries.

Brendi felt her own arousal trickling down her leg. She was all too happy to fall on her secret love's tits and lick off the creamy milk. Mandi squeezed her new convert's ass and ran a finger down the dripping slit. She moaned back at her new mistress as her mind began to burn with the crimson. Almost instantly, Brendi was gone and in the place of that mundane mind was one ravenous for sex. Brendi trailed her tongue down to Melody's juicy snatch. With a grunt, Melody clamped her thighs against the intruder's head. With a quick roll, she had Brendi pinned on her back. The Bull grunted as he watched Melody's firm, alabaster ass cheeks push down on Brendi's heaving breasts. Melody began to grind against the probing tongue, running her hands up to her own breasts to squeeze and pinch. Orgasm tore through her body and she howled with delight, feeling Brendi's cheeks dampen with her cum. As she came down, she realized that Mandi was standing in front of her, glorious as ever. How could she have ever raised her voice to such a beautiful thing.

Mandi drew her in for a deep kiss. "Brendi," she cooed. "How do you feel?"

*schluup* "mmmmngg, more cunt, more cock! Something fuck me!" She drove her tongue back into Melody's pussy sending another wave of pleasure through the girl's body.

"Doesn't that feel nice, Melody," Mandi taunted. "The funny thing is that, you're still in there. I just took away a few of your inhibitions. Brendi is gone, though. Bree is her name now, and she's very good at eating pussy, isn't she?"

"Ohhhhh, yesssssss!" Melody said, despite herself.

"I want to leave you in there as long as possible, Melody. I want you to watch what you become. Understand that, please, you've already surrendered to me and I have complete control over you. I want the last lesson Melody to ever learn is that you really shouldn't call people names." Mandi swatted Melody's face. "What was it you called me? A bitch."

Melody felt a blast of heat radiate through her body. She rolled off of Bree and collapsed beside her. She heard moaning and growling and turned her eyes to the two young men. They were standing, but twisting and jerking as loud snaps echoed out from their body. Muscle rippled across their back, their arms swelled and grew dark, course hair. Their skin started to turn a dark gray, becoming almost black near their swelling balls, as fur spread out from their backs to cover their body. Their chests broadened and coursed with new muscle. Spreading out their fingers, they both gave a raspy laugh as fingers snapped and grew longer, black claws replacing fingernails. A shaggy mane of hair grew around their necks and trailed down into the lighter hair of their belly. Their faces contorted and each sputtered out a handful of teeth as their mouths grew into muzzles. Long flat tongues lolled out the side of their snouts as bristly tails sprouted from the top of their firm buttocks. Calves strained and elongated as their feet grew into arched paws.

As the changes subsides, the two beasts stood before the girls in an arched posture, whimpering slightly as Mandi rubbed their wet noses. "Who are my good boys?" They were absolutely identical, and Mandi did not bother keeping track as to which one had been Robert or Thomas.

"Can we fuck them now," said Wolf.

"We can smell their heat," said Dog. He whimpered and licked a drop of milk from Mandi's breast.

Mandi let out a happy sigh, "Good Dog. But you're not finished yet. There's one more change to make. Stand up straight." The two werewolves stood up to their full seven feet height. They towered over Mandi, despite her impressive stature. "I promised that you could stay with Thomas. I think this one is him," she said grabbing Wolf's balls. He growled softly. "These are my dogs and they will service me any time I want, and they're free to fuck anything else that they choose. But they only get to pick one mate. So, is this the right one?"

Melody had watched carefully during the metamorphosis, and Wolf was once the man named Robert. It broke her heart to see him now, but she still remained transfixed on the small member resting on the Wolf's scrotum. She nodded to Mandi.

"Good, that means the other one is for you Bree!" Dog attempted to lunge over at his new mate, but Mandi held him firmly by the tail. "Ah, ah, ah. First we need to make sure they have all the cock they need." She pulled Dog back beside Wolf and knelt down in front of them. Their tails wagged back and forth as their mistress slowly licked and caressed their small penises. Immediately, they began to grow, swelling rapidly as Melody watched. At six inches, the black foreskin started to roll back and reveal the engorged pink dick underneath. Bree rubbed her clit while she watched her mate grow. Melody rose and walked over to the beast taking Mandi's place in front of Wolf. Bree followed suit, kneeling in front of Dog. Happily the two girls began to lick and suck the ten inch cocks in front of them. Melody ran her hands up the muscular thighs, delighted by the smooth feel of the fur. She noticed Bree had stopped worshiping the new cock and delved into intense sucking. Determined not to be out done, Melody followed suit. She opened her jaw as wide as she could and slipped the head into her mouth. She felt Wolf try to press forward, but she held his thighs firmly. She bobbed her head slowly back and forth, swishing her tongue along the hard underside of the throbbing dick. Bree was inhumanly able to take six inches into her mouth and Melody noticed the other girl's tongue was growing flat and long. She couldn't fit her mate into her mouth, so she pushed him back onto the cushion and climbed on top of him. Bree followed suit.

She positioned herself over the monster cock and rubbed her wetness along the tip. Wolf's clawed hands pulled at her ass, but she felt no pain. With a swift motion, she impaled herself on him, crying out in pleasure and mild pain. She humped quickly and Wolf growled in appreciation. She clamped down with her pussy, unwilling to let even an inch of the member slip out of her. She looked down at the creature she was fucking and assumed his toothy grin was meant to show pleasure. So what if she had to fuck a dog man as long as he had a cock like this.

"Ahh! Ahh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck me! OH! OH! AHHHOOOOOOO!" Bree howled. The Dog howled beneath her. Melody felt hot semen erupt into her and spill out onto the balls beneath her. Orgasm spread through her body again and again as spurt after spurt filled her pussy.

"She hasn't changed yet," Adonis said in between licking his bimbo.

Mandi was thrusting back onto the Bull's rod while watching her pups transform. "I wanted her to have one good fuck as a human. The funny part is she thinks she'll stay that way."

Melody looked over at Bree. For a moment, she had not realized what had happened. She was too lost in the throws of her rutting to see that her former friend was now a creature similar to the beast inside her. And she knew that she would become identical.

"No! No, Amanda! I didn't agree to that! I'm not going to become some slutty wolf whore!"

She tried to pull herself away from Wolf, but couldn't. His swollen girth remained in her and she could feel the stiffness returning to it. More alarmingly, she felt a knot about half way down the length, lodged inside her. Before she could yell about her discovery, she felt a burning sensation spread throughout her body.

Wolf snapped his snout happily, "Yeah, grow a big juicy ass!" He started to knead her buttocks and rock her back and forth on his girth. She soon joined in the rhythm, pushing out her ass more and more as it swelled.

Light gray fur sprouted all over her body, thinning out around her labia and nipples. Her breasts heaved and swelled to twice their size, but Melody was relieved to see they were not becoming the gargantuan tits the other girls had grown. She whined in pain as her face contorted and her nose elongated into the wolf like muzzle her lover had. New strength coursed into her arms and she pushed down hard on Wolf's shoulders. Looking over, she saw Bree's tail swishing against the six pack abs of the wolf beast fucking into her from behind. The other wolf bitch snapped at her playfully.

Heat concentrated on Melody's breasts again and she worried that her boobs were going to swell again, but instead she felt an intense itching beneath them. She ran her hands to the spot and found a small nipple poking out from between light fur. Melody let out a bark of alarm and with shame and disgust at what her humanity had come to, she faded into the black. Mimi howled in delight as her second set of tits ballooned out from underneath her first. Wolf's long tongue lapped at the swollen teats swinging in front of his snout. His knot contracted and he pulled out of Mimi, pushing her down in front of him as he blasted rope after rope of pink cum onto her two sets of titties. She smeared the cum into her breasts and lolled her tongue out of the side of her mouth. She felt a clawed hand push her ass up and a cold nose sniff at her burning pussy. Bree's long flat tongue started lapping at her juices. Both growled in appreciation. Wolf mounted the other girl from behind and Dog came up to wedge his dick between Mimi's doubled cleavage.

Bull shot another load into his mistress. "Good dogs," the minotaur growled.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers