The Crimson Milk Ch. 05

Story Info
The last two humans receive Mandi's gift.
4.7k words
4.63
20.8k
23
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

"Stop, please! Wait!" Tiffany said in a harsh whisper. Her voice carried in the silent woods, nevertheless. She was out of breath and her legs stung from the dozens of scrapes and cuts she had acquired in their sprint from the debauchery. She had managed to pull on a tshirt and underwear before they escaped. Ethan was bare chested but had gotten his shorts back. Neither of them knew what happened to their shoes, and both had bloody feet to show for it. "Where are we going?"

Ethan could barely think. His side ached with a stitch and his body pumped with adrenaline. Despite their escape, his mind still lingered on more carnal ideas. His eyes lingered on the ill fitted t-shirt and underwear that his fellow escapee had chosen. Her plump figure had never been appealing to him before, but now he felt a surge of lust for her. "I don't know, we just have to get back to town," he tried to focus. "We couldn't have been more than a few miles from campus when we crashed. These have to be the woods that jut up against the baseball field. If we just keep going this -"

"Ahhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooo!" A lone wolf howl echoed in the distance. They could still see the red glow of the newly formed strip club edging through the trees. More howls answered.

"Oh fuck, run!" Ethan put the red light to his back and went full speed into the dark forest.

Tiffany winced in pain as she followed. The howls sounded again, nearer, and she picked up her speed. Ethan was much more athletic and soon she was following the sound of his crashing through the forest rather than the sight of him. "Ethan! Wait!" she yelled. "Please, I can't keep up." He stopped long enough in a clearing for her to almost reach him. A harsh bark came from behind them. He grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, but she stumbled and collapsed. "Ow! Fuck, my ankle!" She looked up to see Ethan staring, not at her, but at the edge of the clearing behind her. He mouthed "sorry" and then disappeared into the forest.

The light crunch of leaves under foot made Tiffany tremble in fear. She didn't want to turn around. She tried to pull her ankle up, but even barely moving caused a blast of pain.

"The male kept running," said a harsh voice.

"Should have shoved one of your tits in his mouth," said another. "We'll track him down. Can you hear her singing?"

"Yes, we will deal with this one for her."

One creature bounded past Tiffany in the direction of Ethan. Another stopped long enough to sniff at her crotch before following. "You've made this so unpleasant for yourself," Mimi said, her husky voice echoing through the clearing.

"It doesn't have to be like that," Bree continued. "You were kind to the mistress before. She wishes to be kind to you now."

Tiffany lifted her head from the cold ground. The two harlots were standing in front of her. Their gray coats shimmered in the moonlight. Their two sets of breasts seemed to defy gravity and their tails swished slowly behind them, a strangely perfect complement to their luscious asses. The darker fur around their pussies glistened, and Tiffany could smell the pungent aroma of their arousal. Their forms were muscular and powerful and Tiffany knew escape was far out of the question. "Will I be like you?" she asked.

"We don't know," said one.

"The mistress knows what you will be. She has chosen it specially," said the other.

Tiffany considered her options. She looked around briefly for a sharp stick, but her eyes landed on the clawed hands of the two creatures in front of her. They'll kill me if I try to run. Or force me to change anyway. "Fine. What do I do?"

"This," said one of the creatures as it pulled Tiffany into its chest. The girl latched on to a nipple and felt warm spread through her body as the milk slid into her stomach. Mimi pushed her away immediately.

The pain in Tiffany's body vanished. She looked down at her legs and saw the cuts and scrapes vanishing. The stitch in her lungs evaporated and all the aches in her body were replaced by a warmth. For the first time in a very long time, she felt free. "Hello, Tiffany." She looked around to see who had spoken, but only the two wolves were in the clearing. And they had settled in to fondle one another and watch. "I am in you now," came the melodious voice again. "My crimson joy has spread throughout your being. And you are grateful?"

"Yes!" Tiffany said, truthfully. She ruefully remembered the years of feeling unimportant and overlooked. Now her mind filled with potential and grandeur.

"My pups are wonderful," Mandi's voice continued. "But they aren't perfect for all my plans. I need other followers who can still think for themselves. True converts who will help me spread my joy willingly. Would you want this?"

"How is that different? Aren't they all your followers?"

"Their wills belong to me. I can break them and force them to do as I wish no matter what. I want to provide you liberty from that. To do as you please. I trust you. Do you accept?"

Tiffany saw in her mind an image of what she would become. "Happily!" she said aloud.

Warmth spread to her fingertips and toes. She rose to her feet and noticed that she had grown taller. "Tits first, I think," she announced. Her flabby physique was melting away and the t-shirt she had swiped during her escape began to hang loosely around her midsection. After a moment of admiring her svelte new mid drift, the shirt began to grow taut as her breasts swelled in size. She tried to yank the garment off, but it grew to tight around her and her squished breasts pushed against the fabric, darkening around her leaking nipples. Finally,with a loud rip, her breasts spilled forward. The wolves barked their approval, tweaking their own nipples in response. Tiffany hefted her new breasts with a sultry sigh. Her tangled hair grew long and silky as the rest of her body firmed. Her ass wiggled as it doubled in size, causing the ill-fitted undies to grow even tighter. "Oh, I think it's coming now!" She squealed in excitement. "You girls will like this."

She began to wiggle out of her taut underwear, and the two wolves saw way. Above the gratuitous camel toe was the distinct outline of a penis. And it was growing. With a forceful jerk, Tiffany ripped off her panties and a six inch cock sprung free. Tiffany shuddered as she took her new phallus into her hands and began to stroke it. "Grow for mama," she cooed. The two wolves' mouths watered as the cock throbbed and grew another two inches. "That's it girls, come suck my new fat dick!"

The two wolves playfully yipped at one another as they crouched down in front of Tiffany. Their long flat tongues lapped at the new dick. Mimi explored and happily discovered that beneath the new phallus her new playmate's pussy was still functional, though she was a bit disappointed at the lack of balls. Bree settled her muzzle around the cock and began to suck in earnest while Mimi tongued the hairless pussy underneath. Tiffany found it difficult to stand as the two wolves worked towards her first combined orgasm. Her pussy spasmed first, trying to clench down on the lapping tongue, but a new sensation soon replaced it as her new cock experienced its first orgasm. Bree was pleased to discover gouts of cum spurting into her mouth and sucked greedily. Tiffany moaned and stroked the bitch's nose in appreciation.

"Bend over," she said. "Both of you."

The two wolves eagerly presented their asses for fucking. Tiffany admired the upthrust buttocks for a moment before choosing Bree first. She wiggled her thumb into Mimi's pussy to keep her occupied and then wedged her new cock at the soft folds of Bree's slit. She slid her dick down the length of the opening, coating herself in lubricant. She rocked back and angled her dick with her hand to go straight forward. She plunged in. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh, ooooooooh my fucking god!" The pulsing warmth of Bree's cunt enveloped her whole length and she had to struggle to not cum immediately. "I never want to stop fucking!" she roared with a laugh. She pulled Bree's tail out of the way and started pounding into her with determination.

"Oh, your cock is so big! I can feel it pushing up inside me. Oh, I'm gonna come! Ahhhoooooooooooooo!"

"Yes, come while you have my big fat girl-cock in you. I -- unnnnghhhhhhhh!" Tiffany's knees went weak as she started cumming. "Ahhh! I'm filling up your bitch sister with cum. Is that what you want, too? Does Mimi want me to put this still wet dick in her next?"

With a growl, Mimi pounced on Tiffany, pushing her to the forest floor. With a swivel, Mimi impaled herself on the hardening cock and started bouncing eagerly as it filled her up. "I can't wait for the boys to get back so we can suck you off while they fuck you from behind."

Ethan could hear the mongrels closing in behind him. He was out of breath and aching from his sprint, but he kept moving, weaving through the thick trees as fast as he could. A howl came from behind him, only a few yards away. He made a hard turn and jumped a log, just barely clearing it. He felt a sharp pain shoot up his leg, but he struggled on. The next howl stopped him in his tracks and chilled his heart. A few feet away, he saw a fanged muzzle and a lolling tongue. Despite the canine appearance, Wolf was most definitely smiling at his prey.

"Did you know that wolves won't attack prey unless it runs?" the creature teased. "I read a book once, or at least the other me did." His voice was gruff and coarse. "Does that worry you? That it's all still here, the memories and the thoughts of my former self. Hrmmm. It's odd, really, having two minds in one head. I feel nothing for those people. My mother, my father, people like that. But I can still see Erin Wells, that bitchy cheerleader who turned me down for senior prom, and I can't wait to sink my teeth into her neck while I fuck her."

Ethan turned to run, but only collided into Dog with a dull thud. "What's that you were saying about wolves, brother? Sounded interesting."

The two creatures laughed at the human cowering between them. "You see, when wolves hunt, they typically go after something bigger than themselves. Like a deer or a bison. The funny thing is, they won't attack if the bison just stands there. It's dangerous after all, a big pissed off bull that doesn't want to die. Wolves are, competitively, very frail."

"So they make it run?" the other wolf growled.

"And it's helpless while running. They snap at its sides to drive it away from the herd. They corner it and make it weak at the same time. When it's exhausted and afraid and it knows that it's failed, that's when they..."

"...pounce." The two wolves went rigid and their eyes sparkled red in the moonlight. Wolf jumped first and Ethan braced for whatever the result of the attack would be.

A loud thud and a pained yelp forced him to open his eyes. The two male wolves were snarling and snapping at the new figure in the clearing. One of the four breasted harlots Mandi had created was on all fours between Ethan and his attackers. Even a slight glance at the carnal creature caused Ethan's shorts to tighten. The swaying breasts looked full and inviting. Her ass was bare and, despite its fur, looked cushy and inviting. Her tail was rigidly aligned with her backbone, giving him a pleasurable view of her moist sex. The other wolves were confused and angry.

"Let him go," she barked.

"Why should we," one of the wolves answered. "You got to play with the bitch."

"No, mistress wants them to go free," the other answered. "Mistress stopped us before we fed. Mandi knows they'll come back in time." She turned to speak with Ethan. He was struck by the femininity in her canine features, and recognized Mimi's eyes. "Head that way. You'll come out of the forest behind the stadium. We told the other one to jump the fence and look for help. You do what you like." She sniffed him one last time before turning back to the other wolves. "Whichever one of you catches me gets to pick where to fuck me. My ass really wants one of your knots in it."

With that she disappeared back into the forest. The other two wolves snapped at one another and followed after her. Ethan watched them go, still in shock that he was alive. He lost track of how long he sat there, thankful he'd been spared and nursing his wounds. Finally, he got to his feet and trudged in the direction Mimi had indicated.

As promised, he emerged from the forest behind the center field wall of the community college baseball field. He climbed up the nearby ladder and made his way onto the scoreboard platform. His body ached and he was quickly becoming aware of the cool night air. The small town's lights filled the night air in the distance. Happily, he saw a car meandering along the highway. Normalcy was three hundred and eighty feet away. After crawling down the front of the scoreboard platform, he started to limp his way towards the front field gate.

When he reached the gate, he heard a shuffling noise coming from the nearby home dugout. "Ethan?" said a voice.

"Tiffany?" he said, unable to believe his eyes. The girl he had literally abandoned to the wolves was huddled in the dark wearing a dirty baseball jersey pulled down over her knees. "Jesus, what are you still doing here?"

"They...they let me go. I thought they might let you go too. I didn't want...didn't want to leave you."

Now that he didn't have sex monsters bearing down on him, guilt was able to flood back into his mind. "Look, Tiffany, I'm so-"

"It's cold out isn't it?" she cut him off. She tried to stand up, but winced and started to hobble on one leg.

"What happened?" Ethan said, walking over to help her stand.

"I got it caught in a root or something. That's how I fell. It's sprained or something. Oh, fuck! Don't touch it! Jesus!"

"Sorry! Sorry. Look, just put your weight on me and we can get up to the -"

A long slow howl cut him off. Tiffany grabbed onto his neck, shuddering in fear. "No. No...no...no...don't let them come back, don't let them get us, please...please..."

Another howl drew Ethan's attention to center field. Dark figures were climbing over the wall. Red eyes. Panicked, he looked for a weapon. Not a single bat in sight. Instead, his eyes fell on the door at the rear of the dugout. With an immense effort he lifted Tiffany and, as quietly as possible, carried her through the door into the locker room. It was a mostly barren cinder block room. In the center of the room was a trainer's examination table. The walls were lined with wooden cubbies where various baseball gear hung. Two weight racks on wheels filled the empty space at the back of the room. The door's swing barely cleared the closest cubby. He dropped Tiffany on the padded table and went to secure the door. He locked it and quickly wheeled one of the racks over to wedge it between the door and the cubby.

"Will that stop them?" Tiffany whispered.

Ethan picked up a nearby baseball bat. "Fuck if I know. Why'd they let us go? They caught up to me and I know they must have gotten to you. The fuck was any of that about? What happened to all of them?"

"They became sex fiends. The stud, the cat, the dogs, the godlike brother and the bimbified sister. And Billy, god knows what she was doing to him." Tiffany wasn't huddled for warmth or nursing her ankle any more and Ethan couldn't help but notice her smooth legs.

"Well, whatever happened to them is messed the fuck up. I mean, I've never been one to believe in the supernatural, but shit, whatever Amanda drank must have had some major voodoo going on behind it. Hell, maybe we all drank it. Maybe this is just a bad trip and we're still on the damn bus riding back."

"Now, now, Ethan, you know you never touch drugs." Tiffany said with a small laugh.

"What? How would you know anything about it?" He looked at her legs again. Smooth. The prickling pain from dozens of cuts panged through his body. "Why aren't you hurt? In the woods, you, you were cut by the briars like I was."

"Oh. Damn. Well, not bad for a first try, you know." She hopped off the table with a gleeful smile. With a quick motion she grabbed the bat and pried it from Ethan's hand. "You won't be needing that particular piece of wood, sweetie."

He staggered back away from her. The door was behind her and beyond it were Mandi's hounds. He was trapped. "Well," he said, "what did they do to you?"

She smiled, "Mistress gave me the thing I always wanted. But this isn't about me. I'm just here to help you along the way."

"Fuck off, I don't want anything to do with you."

"You had us all fooled. Mistress thought you were having your way with all the girls. She was so fond of you. So was I. Tiffany, that is. I'm Tiff."

She pulled the jersey over her head. Instead of the flabby stomach he expected, Ethan saw a firm and supple belly. Her breasts were as expected, and he was relieved to see she still wore underwear.

"The glamour is tricky. I guess it takes practice. But it feels so good to let it go." Ethan saw a shimmering of light around Tiff. The normal sized breasts began to swell as she kneaded them. Her panties grew tight as her ass swelled outwards. Despite himself, Ethan felt the rigidity return to his prick. He did love a girl with a thick ass. He snapped from his thoughts when he noticed the slight bulge forming at the top of her panties. With another sigh, the panties disappeared and a small cock became visible. Ethan's eyes widened, the cock was growing. Tiff grasped the thickening rod with her hand and began to stroke it to completion. He couldn't look away. "That's better. God, you've spent so much time wasting that cock of yours. Doesn't it feel amazing? To feel cum gushing up from the base of your dick and knowing it's going to spew into the cunt of some lucky woman. Of course, you wouldn't know much about that last part."

"Huh? Wait, what?"

"You ran. That made Mandi think. No mere human can resist us, not all at once and not in a full fervor of fucking. She knew there must be something unique about the two of us. Something that woke up when Billy's pathetic yelping startled us out of the trance. For me, it was a lack of understanding. Even if I knew I could become a paragon of feminine virtue, I mean, look at these tits, couldn't you just cum from touching one? Anyway, even if I could have all that, I wanted more. I wanted cock. I wanted to feel myself inside a woman, to experience what it was like to have cum gushing out around my dick. And now I get to feel that. But you, you were something special among all of us." She licked her lips. "Virgin."

She walked over to him, the long phallus wobbling from side to side as she stepped. Her breasts leaked the same red milk that he had seen come from Mandi. The poison that had created all these monsters. "What're you going to do to me?"

"It's ok. That's what the Crimson does for us, it frees us from that terrible humanity. All our lives have been spent pressing down the urges that make us feel wonderful. Maybe you want a huge dick, to make women crumble in front of you, to worship your cock. Maybe you're a girl who just wants it all to be taken away from her, just to fuck and suck and be happy. Or maybe you want to be in control, to make men cringe at the sight of you in both dread and excitement. The thing is that we've spent so much of our lives locking those thoughts deep down inside of ourselves that it takes a bit of cajoling to get them out. And you, you Ethan, are the most tragic of all. You have spent your whole life waiting for the right one. You skipped putting the pussy on a pedestal and put it on the fucking papal throne." She touched his cheek and he felt warmth spread through his body. "You want to know the truth, Ethan? Have a look." Tiff turned quickly and bent over in front of him. Her huge ass wobbled slightly as she spread her legs. He felt the heat radiating from her and saw the lubricant trickle down her left thigh. "That's a pussy, Ethan. Same as any other, just wants to fuck and be fucked. Come on big boy, take my pussy and punch that V-card. It'll make you the man you always wanted to be, I promise."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers
12