The Crimson Milk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her sex filled his nostrils. He had imagined this hundreds of thousands of times. Almost every night for the past twelve years, he'd thought of the moment when he would get to hold a woman's ass as he plunged his dick into her hot cunt. And here was, not only a willing participant, but a sex god, eager to take him into the fold. He lifted the elastic band of his shorts and his rock hard dick popped free. Precum oozed from the tip. He grasped his dick in his hand and used his thumb to smear the lubricant over the head. He wondered what would happen to him if he gave in. Strength of an ox, physique and agility of a wolf, or the body of a cock-tailed god. Something new, he thought. His lubed dickhead nestled itself into the wet crevice before him. Tiff let out a long sigh and wiggled her voluptuous ass. Slowly he brought his hands up and grasped her buttocks. He gave them a slow squeeze, relishing the moment. Of course, it wasn't anything like he had imagined other than having a hot piece of ass in front of him. The prowling wolves outside, the dick hanging off the girl in front of him, and the prospect of a full body change were all superfluous to his wildest fantasy. He considered love for a moment and yet the idea seemed so far away from him. With a small grunt, he nudged forward and felt warmth envelop his dick. Instantly, his body shuddered and shot his seed into the wanton cavern.

With a small laugh, Tiff pulled herself off his shriveling dick. She turned to him and kissed him on the nose. "Longer than I thought you would, love." She squeezed her breasts. "Let's give you a little stamina." He latched onto the breast in front of him and his mind grew cloudy, as if he was falling asleep. "That's a good boy. Say bye-bye Ethan."

Ethan felt himself fading away. But he was happy. His legs healed and the pain from the flight through the woods disappeared. His shoulders broadened and his chest bulged with muscle. Tiff grabbed hold of his balls and pulled them down as the swelled to the size of tennis balls. She slipped his hardening dick into her mouth and sucked it clean of their juices. With a pop, she pulled it out of her mouth and started tonguing the root of the cock. It pulsed and grew in her hand, expanding in girth and length. At twelve inches she kissed its head and gave it a long slow lick, causing Ethan to shudder in delight. "Not enough," she said. "Wouldn't it be lovely if you could pop two cherries at once?" She gave his new dick a hard twist that caused him to howl in pain. He heard a loud crack and felt a very new and strange sensation in his crotch. "Would you look at that, something new to fuck!"

Ethan looked down and saw his new twelve inch dick, the width of a beer bottle. Behind it he saw Tiff's perfect smiling face and with a small giggle, she pushed his second cock to the side so he could see it. Two dicks. He flexed and saw his second cock pulse. There is was, nestled two inches or so below his gargantuan cock, his orb like testicles swinging beneath the pair. He had seen dildos like that, he thought.

"Ooooh...I can't wait to have both of those in me. Ethan, lie back," Tiff said.

His hand grabbed her hair and pulled her taut. "Ethan is gone, you slut. My name is Thane. And I'm going to fuck you to you squeal and cum on both my cocks." Swiftly, he slid back on to the table and with new strength lifted Tiff up in the air and speared her pussy on his fat cock. His other dick nestle itself between her full ass cheeks. "Look at that, perfect fit."

She rode him slowly, her juices flowing down over the base of his other cock. He slapped her ass playfully and then rubbed his second cock with her lubricant. With another swift motion, he shoved his smaller dick into her ass, causing her to shudder in pleasure. He brought her hand up to her own cock and coaxed her into stroking herself. His hands moved up to her breasts and started rubbing the melon sized tits. Tiff rocked herself back and forth on the two cocks, reveling in the feel of them sliding in and out of her. Thane grunted and moaned as he felt his two cocks slide against each other inside of her. "Are you going to cum for me? Spray me with your fat tits?"

"Ahhhh...ahhhhhhhh! Oh! I'm cumming on both your cocks! Oh! Oh! Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!"

"Uhhhhnnnnngggggghhhh" Thane felt cum surge up from his balls and explode into the voluminous ass. "You like that, all my cum filling up your ass?" His dick popped out of her ass and he felt his cum spilling out. With ease, he lifted her up and slowly pulled her off his twelve inch dick. "Now I want you to suck me off and let me cum on those huge tits."

Tiff gobbled down his shaft as quick as she could. She ran her tongue along the long vein that pulsed through his dick. She felt his balls draw up to his body and she slightly pulled on them as she popped the head into her mouth. She took the first two ropes in her mouth, then let his dick free to spray on her tits. "Yes! Yes! Coat me with your jizz!" His dick continued cumming for what seemed like forever as he covered her breasts in his pink hued cum. A few strands landed in her hair and he rubbed it in, greedily. "That's right, you're going to make so many sluts eager for your cum. It'll always taste sweet to me. Ohhhh ohhhhhhhhh!" Between Thane's legs, Tiff's cock started spewing cum of its own. He laughed.

"Let's let the dogs in and have some real fun. Can't wait to fuck that four tittied Mimi in the ass."

12