The Crimson Milk Ch. 06

Story Info
Bull goes home to visit his mother and cousin.
3.1k words
4.52
23.1k
19

Part 6 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,481 Followers

Something was different. Alexandra had felt strange since she had woken that morning. She made her coffee and watched the local morning news. Nothing of note had happened, someone had broken into the college baseball field, but that happened once or twice a year. The high was 86, another record. The same old newscaster feigned cheerfulness as he talked about local taxes and water safety and other dull day to day stories. In one moment, the newscaster seemed at a lost for what his next segment should be, but he picked up his pace immediately by repeating a story about a former beauty pageant winner coming back to her home town. Sameness at every turn.

Alexandra lounged about the house all morning. She had finished a late shift at the diner and gotten in around two, so she wasn't surprised by her lethargy. Still, it wasn't like her to be so idle. After her husband died, she became accustomed to keeping herself busy. She didn't like to sit around and let loneliness creep into her thoughts. The extra hours always helped with the bills, but it kept her away from her stepson. He turned out the better for it, she reminded herself almost daily. Josh was a bright young man with a wonderful future ahead of him. He didn't visit enough now that he was in college, though.

Determined to snap herself out of the foul mood, she pulled on some old jeans, dug around for her work gloves, and set her eyes on the weedy flowerbeds around her house. She paused a moment to admire her own figure in the mirror. Sure she was a little weather worn, but for a single mother of forty-five, she thought she still had it, whatever it was these days. Her coworkers at the diner made her feel good about herself. They were old women and greasy men. Nice people and she liked them all, but the world had been hard to everyone and some took it worse than others. She had survived though, maybe she'd still meet someone one of these days. She was never too busy for a small dream to slip in.

The sun shone down brightly on the small neighborhood of little houses. People rolled past on their way to lunch or school or wherever. Alexandra set about pulling weeds and tilling the soil with a small trowel. Within minutes, she had broken a sweat and felt short of breath. Perhaps she wasn't as young as she could be. She looked across the street. The young couple that lived there was out in their yard working as well. They were boxing up some strange brightly colored decorations, little houses and a wagon. Something was different. What holiday had there been? Couldn't be Christmas, it was too hot. The couple seemed to battle moments of confusion as well, but all the same the odd decorations quickly disappeared, as if something shameful had been left out too long. It all worried Alexandra, but then she forgot. Forgetting is easier than worrying, she reminded herself. Why try to remember when it just makes things worse? She returned to her gardening.

"Miss Alex?" came a voice, stirring her from her work. She turned around to see Tricia, a neighbor, standing in her driveway.

"Tricia? What a nice surprise!" she exclaimed as she dusted herself off. "Why I haven't seen you in ages. What're you doing here? Is something wrong?"

"Oh, no! I was just in the neighborhood for something... You know it's the strangest thing. I knew I was supposed to be here at 2:00 today, well not here, but somewhere. Huh."

"Well, honey, do you feel all right? You're not lightheaded or anything?"

Tricia stared at the house across the street, her eyes glazed over. "What? Oh, I'm sorry. No, no, I feel fine. I just figured I'd come by to see you. I know I was going to do that today."

Alexandra looked at the young girl. She was the daughter of Alexandra's oldest friend. She looked the exact same as her mother had at twenty one. Tall with long brown hair, a pointed nose and horn rimmed glasses. The older woman marveled at the new styles twenty somethings wore, the tight skinny legged jeans and frilly blouses. The clothes made her look like a rail, a well dressed rail, but a rail nonetheless. "Well, you come inside, let me clean myself up. I want to hear all about what you've been doing lately.

The two started their way into the house, but Tricia instantly let out a yelp of alarm. Alexandra followed her friend's eyes down to the trail of mud she was leaving in the carpet. "Oh, damn it. I don't know where my head is today. I need to get cleaned up, do you mind if I shower off real quick? You're not in a hurry are you?"

"Oh, no, it's fine. I'll clean this up. Then I can watch tv or something."

"You don't have to -" she stopped when Tricia darted off to the kitchen for cleaning supplies. Relieved, and happy for the company, she went to her bedroom to change. She pulled off the dirty clothes and tossed them in a hamper. The bathroom quickly filled with steam as the shower ran. It felt good rushing over her skin. She had been sweating outside, but the hot water still felt nice pouring over her. It soothed her feet, which usually ached, half from age and half from waiting tables. She heard a door open and close, and hoped that Tricia hadn't had to run off. The noise did serve to snap her out of the relaxation of showering. She paused for a moment in front of the mirror to look at her body. Normally, she never bothered, perhaps it was the presence of the younger woman, but she spent a few extra minutes admiring her figure. After pulling on some sweatpants and a loose t-shirt, she went out to the living room. The tv was off and the couch was empty, but she heard talking in the kitchen and went to investigate.

"Oh Josh!" she yelled at the sight of her son. "What a nice surprise, I wasn't expecting you! Is it my birthday, with all you young people coming to visit. And what do we have here." She looked at the cooler Josh was holding. She slipped under his arm and gave him a quick hug. He seemed taller.

"Oh, this is from that HomeEc class I'm taking. Homemade strawberry ice cream."

"I didn't know you were in a HomeEc class. You know he never tells me anything about what goes on at that college."

Tricia smiled, "If you made that, I'm not sure I want to eat any of it. I remember what your grades were like in fourth grade."

"Har har," Josh replied as he removed a tub of dark red ice cream. "I helped make it, but my lab partner did most of the work. Where's the blender, it'll be better as a milkshake?"

"Under the middle cabinet there. So, how did that debate thing go?" Alexandra took a seat opposite of Tricia.

"Oh, it was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next one."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN The blender whirred to a stop. Josh poured the red liquid into two glasses and dropped straws into the thick, creamy drink. He sat them down in front of the two women, who tentatively took sips. Both silently thought that no strawberry flavored item should be that dark of red.

"Oh my god, this tastes amazing!" Tricia yelled and started taking big pulls from the straw.

"Careful, you'll get a freeze headache," Josh muttered as he returned to the blender to make the next batch.

Skeptically, Alexandra drank her milkshake. Tricia was right, it did taste better than she could believe. It tasted like strawberries, of course, but something more. Raspberries and pomegranates and red jelly beans and red licorice whips. Each mouthful tasted differently as it melted over her tongue and slid down her throat. It wasn't even cold. Josh's warning seemed so silly, the milkshake wasn't cold at all, it felt warm and the warmth was spreading throughout her body.

"More!" Tricia said slamming her glass down on the table. Josh calmly complied, filling her cup to the brim. Alexandra was surprised to see her own glass empty as well, and she, somewhat shamefully nudged it forward for a refill. Tricia abandoned the straw and turned the whole glass up, chugging down the contents as fast as she could. Alexandra tried to maintain decorum, but greedily sucked through the straw as fast as she could.

"So Tricia," Josh said. "How many guys have you fucked?"

"Three," she replied between gulps. "Steven Marson, James Peterson, and Joseph Wells."

Alexandra thought something was wrong.

Josh filled the glasses again. "Drink," he said. Alexandra took her next glass happily. Tricia almost snatched it from Josh's hand. "And which one had the biggest dick?"

She didn't answer as she drained the glass, the liquid spilling out around her lips and trickling down her cheeks. "Steven did. He had a big seven inch dick. I always thought it would nice to have it up my ass."

This wasn't right, Alexandra thought. "Josh, you shouldn't speak to her like that. I think..." He slammed the pitcher down on the table. Tricia started to lunge for it, but Josh quickly grabbed her wrist and held her. Alexandra eyed the pitcher. She knew she didn't need it. She slid it across to her and the smell filled her head, cherries. She poured herself another glass.

"Seven inches," Josh laughed. "You can do better than that." He slowly unzipped his jeans. He pushed them down his hips and Tricia saw the cock nestled inside his boxer briefs. It ran down his leg.

"Boy, that looks uncomfortable," she said, rocking slightly in her chair.

"Do you think I should take it out?"

"Oh yes, yes, you should take it out. I want to see it. I want to see your fat cock."

Josh reached into his boxers and pulled out his dick, letting it dangle over the band of his briefs. Tricia's mouth watered. She ran a finger through the left over cream on her cheeks and brought it to her lips. She stuck her finger in her mouth and cleaned it, imagining the thick cock there instead. She knew it wasn't right, but did she really care? How many times had they flirted? What about that time they went skinny dipping together? "Is there something else you want, Tricia? You just have to say it and it'll all be better."

She grabbed the edges of her chair and started to shake back and forth. Something was turning over and over in her, warmth tingled at ever end of her body, and her panties were soaked with arousal. She couldn't take it anymore, "I want to suck my your dick until you coat my tongue with your spunk! I want you to fuck me with that monster cock until I can't fucking walk straight! Please!" She wrenched herself from the chair, a deep internal struggle having been abandoned, and fell to her knees. She slurped the cock into her mouth and immediately felt an explosion in her pussy.

Alexandra watched. She cleaned the pitcher's sides of the wonderful cream as her friend's daughter deep throated her son's growing dick. "This isn't right," she said as a matter of fact. She felt a squirm in her crotch and her better self tried to ignore it, but there was something new in her head, a voice explaining how all of this made perfect sense.

Josh's balls swung free as Tricia pulled down his pants and briefs. She ran the cock head over her lips while jerking him off. She wanted his cum on her face and she also wanted to swallow every drop. His hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down onto his cock. She let out a hum of happiness and thrashed her tongue along his length. She felt the first rope start at the base of his dick and rolled her tongue with it as it burst into her mouth. Josh groaned and stomped his foot, he started to pull back, but Tricia grabbed his balls to hold him in place as more and more cum spewed from his dick. She swallowed as fast as she could, but a little escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Letting him slide out of her mouth, he let one finally rope spray across her cheek.

"That's a good girl. Now let's see them fat titties grow!"

Tricia felt a tightness in her chest and her skin burned like she was covered in fire ants. She stood up and jerked her blouse over her head. Her small breasts barely filled her petite hands, but massaging them made the stinging lessen. "Boys never noticed my boobs," she said. "Alex, your tits are even better than mine."

Alexandra snapped from her licking momentarily. The voice reminded her that everything was going just fine. And she smiled at her topless friend.

"Ahhhhhgh!" Tricia bent in pain. Her mind was suddenly clear. "Fucking ow! What's happening to me! Oh my god, did I just suck Josh's dick?! And I fucking loved it! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Her breasts swelled rounded, growing three cup sizes as she moaned. "Oh fuck me, look at these jugs, they feel so heaaaahhhhhh ahhhh!!" Her tits heaved again and grew another three cups, milk starting to drip from the swollen nipples. "Oh, Josh, your dick can fit in here now. Looks like I get milk for lubricant. Do you want to fuck my titties and blow your load all over them? I can lick it off later, I'm a growing girl after all." Josh grunted at her, his dick was larger and he was stroking it back to erection while he watched her change. "Uhnngh, I can't breath. Help me get these pants off, oh fuck."

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrippppppppppp. The pants split as her hips ballooned out. She turned to steady herself on the nearby wall. "Oh, it feels so fucking good. Josh, you have really great cum. Ahhhhhhhhhahhhhahhhh!" She slammed her fists into the wall as her butt swelled. The button on the pants popped off and the zipper sprung open. Tricia darted her hand into her stretched underwear and dipped a finger into the silky wetness. "Looks like I've gotten all wet for your son's big cock, Alex."

Alexandra suddenly stood and grabbed the table between them. With a light motion, she tossed it aside. She grabbed Tricia by the wrist and drug her to the living room while the younger girl giggled. With bizarre strength she spun Tricia by her wrist and planted her on the couch. The older woman dove between Tricia's legs, taking handfuls of the young ass flesh and pulling the pussy into her mouth. Fire spread through Tricia's body as her hair grew longer and turned a dark shade of red. Her skin turned bronze and started to gleam as if she were covered in a light sweat, but she remained smooth to the touch. "Oh, Joshy, your mom's helping me. One more orgasm and I'll be your little fuck toy forever. Ahhh, ahhh!!" She grabbed Alexandra's head and pulled it into her crotch, reveling in the feeling of the older woman's tongue sliding up and down her slit and toying with her clit. Her toes curled and her ass swelled one last time as Tricia disappeared and Trixie took over. "Your turn. Go on Bull, show momma what her big boy really looks like these days."

Alexandra turned to look at her son. She could see a light shimmer around him, as if the air was too hot. An intoxicating smell overtook her as she watched his legs bulge with muscle. His feet cracked and molded into hooves, a tail swished behind his firm ass. Trixie crawled over to him as he changed, her bubble ass swaying luridly as she moved. She licked his swollen testicles, causing him to grunt. His dick grew to an astounding length, becoming angry and deep red. A huge dollop of precum dribbled off the tip, encouraged by Trixie's tongue bath. Alexandra had crawled over and was inches away from her son's massive cock, more intrigued than anything, not fully understanding why she was doing this. A voice in her head screamed and ranted and wept, but it was getting quieter and the other voice, a nice young girl's voice seemed to think touching the cock was the best choice now. The dollop of precum dripped, falling on Alexandra's cheek, and sending an explosion of heat racing through her body.

She fell back and tore off her t-shirt. Her breasts firmed and then grew, swelling quickly to the same size as Trixie. Her skin lost the pocks of age, wrinkles smoothing out into the same bronze skin as Trixie. Her hair lost its tinges of grey and turned the deep crimson color. Hurriedly, she tried to pull off her sweatpants as her love handles deflated and her ass swelled to a lush cushion. Trixie crawled over and latched on to one of the swelling nipples, taking streams of the crimson milk and spreading euphoria throughout Alexandra's body. She felt nudging at her fat pussy lips and opened her eyes to see Bull looming over her, "No! Wait! No! This is wrong! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as he pushed his whole length into her. "That's right baby, fuck mama till she cums!"

She writhed on his dick as he sawed back and forth into her. Her free teat jiggled back and forth in a mesmerizing sway. Trixie climbed on top of Alexandra so Bull could finger her while he fucked the transforming woman beneath. He felt the rushing in his cock and pulled out with a wet pop, the pussy angrily relenting its prize. He shoved Trixie down and wedged his cock between the two women's stomachs. He fucked his dick in between them for a few seconds before sending gouts of cum up to their mashed together breasts. They moaned and greedily lapped at his cum while still finding time to explore and tease each other's bodies. They could hear their mistress singing joyously for their birth.

As Trixie rolled off of the new conquest, Bull got a look at the finished Lexie. The two women were entirely indistinguishable. A perfect set of twins. His dick hardened again immediately. Wonder how tight their asses are, he thought.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,481 Followers