The Crimson Milk Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eric."

"Eric, has that little piece of ass that's got you on the leash ever let you inside her? Do you even get to see her parade around in all these skimpy little outfits she's teasing you with?"

He couldn't respond. A gorgeous woman was now leaning over him, her huge breasts just within his reach. He could see the arch of her back over her shoulder and the curve of her ass shifting slightly behind her.

"I tell you what," she whispered in his ear. "I'm going to go try this on. In that third stall, the one right next to your little girlfriend. And if you want to come in there and fuck me from behind, I will milk every drop of cum from your dick that I can." She lightly kissed his earlobe. "Your choice."

Inside the dressing room, she saw herself in the mirror. She was stunning, more beautiful than she had ever been before. Her breasts sat high and firm on her chest, her face was smooth and free of any line or wrinkle. Yet she retained her maturity in her movements and posture. The Angela of a few days, mere hours, before had melted away. The bent and aged woman who carried years of stress and worry was gone. More importantly, she could look at the young man outside and not think of the hundreds of patients that had come and gone over the years. She had seen children die and mothers torn from families, but all that seemed like a dream now. After so long, her soul was unchained from her memories. She wanted to revel in her new freedom.

A small knock. She pushed up her breasts, they felt even bigger now than they had before.

Another knock. She opened the door and Eric was standing in the hall. His hair was too long and covered his eyes. His hands were shoved into ill fitted jeans, and he had a small mustard stain on his sleeve, probably from an early lunch. She took his hand and pulled him inside, closing the door behind him. Delicately, she ran her hands over his chest. It was firm and he quivered slightly from her touch. She was taller than him in heels, so she slipped them off and lowered herself down to his eye line. "No more than 18 and a day," she thought. "Terrified and excited, just like me." Taking his hand in hers again, she pulled it up to her lips and kissed it lightly.

"It's ok," she said, soothingly. Then she pressed his hand into her breasts. He let out a small yelp. "Do you like them?" Her hand reached down to his crotch, finding a hard bulge pressing out against his jeans. "Oh... .looks like you do." She rubbed slowly and he reciprocated, roughly kneading her breast. Her hand moved up to his belt and unfastened it. His nerves returned and he tried to pull away from her. "Ahh... .shhushhhh. It's ok. I want this, you want this. She won't even know."

The room was silent. Through the thin walls, they could hear Eric's girlfriend humming as she tried on different outfits. Coat hangers rattled against the walls. Doors opened and closed in the other changing rooms. A closed circuit television camera whirred along, unwatched. Angela unbuttoned Eric's jeans and pulled them down around his hips. Her breath quickened as she reached inside his boxers and took hold of his cock. It was hot and pulsed in her hands. She stood close to him and stroked it slowly, enjoying the feel of it. His eyes squinted together and his breath became ragged.

"Not yet, I want it in me." She let go of him, letting it spring out of his boxers. She turned around and rubbed her ass against his exposed cock, leaving a trail of precum on her new dress. She grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up over her butt, displaying her pussy to him as she straddled backwards against his cock. She locked eyes with him in the mirror as she braced herself against the glass. "I'm wet for you Eric. Put that fat cock of yours inside me."

Tentatively, he put his hands on her ass. The head of his dick slid along the inside of her thigh, and she gasped. It wedged in her pussy lips, sliding along the slick length of her labia. Her whole body shuddered. One hand went underneath her and grabbed hold of his dick, guiding it back along her slit until it was centered, then she pressed back, sheathing his length in her. He grunted, and his dick throbbed with excitement. "Oh, fuck me, quick!" she breathed out in an excited whisper. Thrusting wildly into her, his hands groped mindlessly over her body. He hunched forward as he fucked her, grabbing hold of her breasts. In less than a minute, his cock started gushing semen into her. He tried to pull out, but she pressed back into him as her body shook with orgasm. Each burst of cum splashing against her pussy walls sent her a little further over the edge. His shrinking dick slipped out of her, and she continued to grind her ass into him as tingles finished traveling over her body.

"Eric! What the fuck!" yelled his girlfriend from the other side of the door. "I know you're in there you son of a bitch."

Eric fumbled to put his pants back on. Angela calmly pulled her dress down and slipped back on her heels. She opened the door and strode out past the girl. "Thanks Eric. Maybe you should ask this little bitch nicely to clean our cum off your dick."

She continued out of the store, the young man's cum dribbling down her inner thigh.

-

At home, she slammed the door behind her. What had come over her? She was acting like a nymphomaniac, cornering a young man and almost forcing him to have sex with her. Whatever poison was in that case had caused her to become a sex fiend. She looked at herself in the foyer mirror. Her eyes sparkled a bright hue that had been cloudy a few days before. Beauty had never been one of her aspirations, and yet here it was, given to her with the ease of a magic potion. She let her hair down and the blonde strands parted to reveal a silver gray lock underneath. She sighed. The transformation had been too good to be true, too easy, and here she knew had evidence to prove her worries true. She was changing back.

Beside the mirror were several photos of herself with friends. How long before she was that distinguished, but old woman again. A day. Maybe just a few hours, or minutes. Worry crept into her mind. She rushed to check on the case. Her house was in shambles. The garbage cans had been dumped out. The sofa had been ripped open. Doors were on their hinges and everything had been thrown in disarray. She only cared about the case. The kitchen was in an equal state. All of her cabinets were open and the contents thrown about the room. The door beneath the sink was open. The case was gone.

Angela's heart raced. She could feel her body changing, slowly but surely the effects of the elixir were fading. She went to check under the sink, maybe they had overlooked it. As she stepped forward, she heard a loud crack underneath her heel. On the floor, obscured by the other empty cartons and spilled powders were several of the vials. Empty, cleaned down to the last drop. She heard a noise in come from her bedroom. She did not think of the police or any sort of help, but went immediately to investigate.

"Hi Angie!" said a squeaky voice. A young woman was lying on her bed, flipping through a magazine. The silver case was beside her on the bed.

"Who are you?" Angela asked, edging her way into the room.

The young woman rocked her legs back and forth in the air behind her, "Don't you recognize me? We're besties!"

The girl couldn't have been more than twenty, and Angela didn't know any woman that age. Then again, she was sixty earlier that week. The girl's brown hair was pulled out into pig tails and it bobbed back and forth as she grinned at Angela. Tiny ruby earrings sparkled as the light hit them. "Miranda?"

"Of course!" she squealed. "You wanted to keep it all for yourself, but I found it and now I can stay like this forever!"

"Miranda... you look... how much of it did you take?"

"Don't worry, there's enough for you too." She patted the case beside her. "Hey, look! See how fat my titties are!" She hopped up and opened her blouse. Enormous breasts fell into view. They were swollen and taut, with dark nipples protruding out. "And watch." She cupped her breast and squeezed lightly, sending a few drops of milk spurting out. It landed on the white bedspread, staining it dark crimson.

Angela's back started to tighten. Her head ached, and her vision was becoming blurry. A voice thundered in her head, telling her to drink deeply. She could taste it. Her mouth watered, and she staggered towards Miranda. The youthful woman reclined back onto the bed, pulling up her skirt to offer her hairless pussy to Angela. The voice echoed again "Fuck, suck, drink, cum, revel in your freedom." Angela steeled herself as her hands grazed Miranda's inner thighs, she couldn't stop her body from reacting to the vixen before her, but her mind screeched and yelled against the compelling force.

"Why do you resist?" said the melodious voice. "Is this not what you wanted? To be a little honey pot and fuck strangers in dressing rooms? All those years of wearing drab clothes and obeying social norms. Give her a good licking and see what her cum does to you. It'll make you the woman you always dreamed of being."

Angela fought against the impulse. She focused on the photos hanging in her foyer. The scent of Miranda's arousal wafted up to her. "No," she said back to the voice. "I don't want to be like this. My life wasn't misspent. I am respected and won't be anyone's fuck toy."

The spell lifted. Her body returned to her control and she pulled back from Miranda, who whimpered at the rejection. For a moment, the ringing in her head ceased. The voice spoke again, sterner and commanding, "Of course. You have earned your respect. You shouldn't be anyone's fuck toy. They should be yours." She saw herself, standing tall and proud. Her body was firm and toned. Her breasts stood pert and full, dripping the same red poison that had ruined her. Her ass was round and soft, flaring out behind her. And her pussy glistened with dewy arousal, hairless and inviting. She fell in love with the vision. Her hair was a vibrant blonde except for one small streak of purest silver. It was the version of herself that she always wanted - a powerful, beautiful woman subject to no one and hiding no desires. "How about this?" the voice asked.

"Yessss," Angela moaned as her body racked with change. Her breasts expanded, growing a full cup size and stretching out her dress. Her ass thickened and grew wide as she groaned with pleasure. Miranda crawled over to her and helped remove the dress as Angela collapsed in ecstasy. Miranda seized the opportunity to slip her fingers into the transforming woman's cunt, sliding them into the wetness with ease. Miranda bent her head and started tonguing the other woman's clit, while rubbing her own pussy with her free hand. "Ahhh... . ahhhh... ... mmmmmm... nnnnnngggg... . yessss!" She climaxed as red milk started leaking from her engorged breasts.

She swept her lock of silver out of her eyes and looked down at the woman between her legs. "Oh... .Miranda. You've been a very naughty nurse. You made me cum all over my pretty white sheets. Bring that little ass over here and take your spanking."

"Yes, doctor."

12