The Crimson Milk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm vanished. Mel took his place. She eagerly wagged her ass in the air as her new cunt split open. Her fingers dived into its moist depths. Bessie mooed at the new cow encouragingly, wishing to help with the change. She could smell the new pussy in the room and wanted a taste for herself.

Roger could no longer restrain himself. His hand hurriedly unfastened his pants and grasped his aching cock. He loathed himself as he started to quickly stroke, imagining his cock sinking into the new wet snatch in the next room.

As Mel's third and fourth nipples grew out from her massive breasts, she managed to crawl over to Bessie. A long flat tongue lolled out of her mouth. She struggled for a moment to gain control over the new appendage, but soon Bessie felt it probing into her wanton sex, licking it's owners cum out.

Mandi surveyed her work, pleased with her newest herd member. The preacher was on the brink, his mind addled by lust. "I think you're ready to move on, Roger."

He could only groan a response. His cock ached, and his eyes strained to see the fat tits swing beneath the two cows in the other room. Mandi took his arm and pulled him forward.

***

They walked for a few minutes. In that time, Roger was able to recover a few facets of his personality. His revulsion at the situation returned, and he refastened his pants. The woman walking in front of him sashayed her ass back and forth, tempting him with its perfection. A thousand intrusive thoughts filled his mind, blocking out his futile attempts to remember his normal life. He could only see himself shoving his dick in her ass, fucking rampantly until she screamed in pleasure. The vision pleased him.

They finally came to a door. Mandi turned to him and lovingly removed his shirt. She kissed him on the cheek with a slight breathlessness that only urged on his lust. "Your temptation is in there. It's very simple, Roger. Inside is one of my disciples and, beyond her, a door. The door will take you out of the club. Once you step outside, all the memories of this place will vanish. You can return to your little wife and your little church. But, if you stay and taste the sweet thing I've left for you, then you're mine."

She reached down to his throbbing dick and squeezed. Mandi let go and walked back the way they'd come. As she did, Roger thought his whole being might go mad if he didn't run after her. The small fragments of his mind protested, somehow having the strength to keep him from chasing her, pinning her to the ground and plunging his cock into her waiting cunt.

Instead, he stumbled forward to the door and turned the knob.

***

Entering the room, his heart sank immediately. The exit was on the other side of the room just like Mandi had promised. A girl waited in the middle of the room as well, sitting on a bed. But Roger had not expected to know her.

"Hi Daddy," she said. She spread her legs. "I've been waiting for you."

He looked at his daughter, completely naked, her ample breasts shifting slowly on her chest as she swayed her body. Her hand went to her pussy, slightly pulling at the lips, while her other hand brushed her hair out of her eyes. He'd done the same motion so many times before, to stare at her young beauty. She looked better than her mother ever had. Her lips shined with gloss, and he imagined them slipping over his shaft as her tongue tickling his balls.

"Don't you want to fuck me, daddy?" she cooed. "I've been waiting here for hours. Come on and slip that cock in me. You know you want to."

Roger tried desperately to focus on anything other than the shaved pussy in front of him, but all his virtuous thoughts disappeared in a swirl of lust. "I...I don't..."

"Shhhhh," she said, moving over to him. "It's what we've always wanted. Just think about how tight and wet my little eighteen year old pussy is. I want you to push that cock of yours in and fill me up with your cum. Just like you do with mom. I've heard you two moaning at night. You make her cum so much, daddy, so I want you to make me cum like that."

Roger could only grunt as she pulled open his pants, letting his cock spring free. She went to her knees and, in a swift motion, slid his entire length into her mouth. Her tongue undulated along his shaft, coaxing out cum with expert fashion. A new wave of lust seized him, he pulled her up and threw her forward onto the bed in the room.

"Oh yes, I've been a naughty girl! Are you going to punish me now daddy?"

A strange change came over him as his desire overruled any sense of decency. He could only think of fucking. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her forward, cramming his cock into her slit. He bent over her and took her nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, eliciting a satisfied moan. Flexing his hips, he pushed forward and pressed into her tight hole. Her legs pushed against his chest as he fucked into her young pussy. Flab and age faded away with each thrust. His body transformed into a youthful, strong version of himself. He didn't care, but his cock swelled to twice its normal size, and his daughter moaned as it filled her up.

He could hear Mandi's voice in his head. "Good boy. See, it's what you've always wanted. What you've always needed. Now fill her up with your jizz and become mine forever."

Roger moved his hand up to the girl's neck. She smiled as he pressed down, pleasure wracked her body. The sight of her, pinned beneath him, pushed him over the edge and he filled her cunt with his spunk. "Whatever you want, mistress," he said. "Just let me keep fucking this tight little cunt."

Mandi smiled, "Time to go to church."

12