The Crimson Milk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She strode across the street, getting long looks from a few passers by. The two hulking shapes followed her diligently, their own glamours remaining in tact. She opened the door, walked inside, and stepped up to the bouncer. He was a large man, close to thirty, who clearly spent all his free time in a gym or a gym locker room with a needle. Looking her up and down he said, "What you want sweetie?"

"You still have any cock left muscle man or has it all shriveled up inside of you?" she spat out the words venomously. Behind him the bar throbbed with fast paced music. She sensed roughly eighty twenty-somethings raucously talking while chugging down their drinks.

"Listen here, bitch," the bouncer yelled back. His muscles twitched, and he jumped up off his stool. Mandi did not budge, but reached out and touched his arm. Instantly, his face went slack.

"Follow me," she said.

Close to the door was a small stage, currently empty of any local band. Mandi stepped up to the stage and immediately the patrons turned their attention to her. The bouncer followed her. "On your knees," she said. The bouncer complied, falling to his knees in front of her. A few of the establishment's employees started to move towards her, and the music seemed to die down. Mandi glared out at the crowd. Rage filled her heart. She saw the young men with their hands on the legs of their dates. Women feeling alarmed reached for their significant other's arm. "It was supposed to be gone!" she yelled out at them. Her voice was desperate and mournful. "How can you people live like that? Wanting so desperately to be wanted! How do you not claw away your own skin and go mad? You all reek of loneliness! I can taste it on all of you." More security was closing in on her. A few people reached for their phones. The music got louder as a new song came on. It started as a low, slow blare, growing to a fast paced screech that deafened the crowd.

Mandi grabbed the edges of her top and pulled, ripping the shirt off with ease. A few of the men cheered as her voluptuous tits swung free. The sight of her naked stopped everyone. The whole of the bar watched with fascination as she pulled the bouncer into her breasts, pressing his mouth against her tits. At first he resisted, but once the first spurt of hot red milk splashed against his tongue, he eagerly suckled. Energy radiated out from Mandi. She pushed the bouncer away, and he collapsed on the floor, his body racked with apparent seizures. She looked out at the crowd and saw a young man standing protectively in front of a girl. "Come fuck me," she said. She unfastened her jeans and let them drop to the floor. More cheers. She pulled over a table and bent over it. "Now!"

The young man fought his urges for only a minute. His girlfriend pulled at him as he shucked off his pants and lunged on to the stage. His hands gripped her ample ass greedily. His dick frantically pushed at her cunt until he found the proper angle. "Not big enough," she said sending a new wave of energy throughout the room. The young man's cock swelled to twice its normal size, and he plunged hilt deep into her, desperate to fuck. "Watch him fuck me you ungrateful little bitch," she taunted at his girlfriend. "Wish that he loved your cunt like he loves mine."

Mandi's frenzy began to spread throughout the room. The crowd watched the coupling pair on stage with a dazed fascination. One girl dropped to her knees, reached in the pants of closest guy and stuffed his cock down her throat. Seizing the opportunity, more dicks were taken out and wagged near her face, soon being serviced by a hand. Another young man pulled up his girlfriend's dress as she dropped her panties and spread her legs. She invited over another woman to play with her bouncing tits. The bartender, who had always played for bigger tips with low cut tops and skimpy shorts, lost no time in climbing on top of the bar and spreading her legs for anyone cunt hungry.

The man behind her emptied his balls onto her ass. His demeaned girlfriend lunged past him to lick the sticky cum off of Mandi before it went to waste. Mandi patted her on the head and turned her attention to the bouncer. The girl went to lick Mandi's juice off her boyfriend's still swollen cock.

The bouncer was shriveled slightly. His body seethed with pain. Mandi did not understand the damage she had done to him, nor did she care. She only watched with delight as the man suffered through his tremendous change. His muscles boiled. His bones cracked, shattering and reforming over and over. Whatever small mind he had before Mandi made him drink burned with insanity from the fiery pain coursing through him. His history melted away. His life vanished, and his mind boiled clean of any thought or feeling. The only thing left to fill that void was the fragment of Mandi's corruption which had passed into him. The first perky thought surfaced in the new mind.

His steroid fueled muscles evaporated, and his new skeleton was almost a foot and a half smaller. His pecs turned to small fatty sacs which started to balloon outwards. Lush auburn hair wriggled out of his bald scalp, and his lips turned from thin lines to plump, cocksucking pillows. Wanting the constraining clothes to be out of the way, the creature mindlessly tore away any shred of clothing that defiled the new form. Hairy pockmarked skin smoothed out into a deep smooth tan. Hips flared out, and his firm gluts became a soft plush ass.

Mandi looked down at her creation. "What is your name?"

The creature looked back at her, "I dunno, silly! Wait I know! Cummybear!"

"Cummybear is a girl's name, and you still have a little prick down there."

Cummybear looked between her legs and saw the small cock and balls. "Oh! I know how to get rid of this, watch!" Her new delicate hand gripped the cock and started stroking as fast as she could. In moments, cum spurted out of the tip, splashing on the stage between them. The cock started to shrink, getting smaller and smaller. The pair of testicles shriveled up and withdrew into her body, vanishing as a fresh, waiting cunt took its place.

"That's better Cummybear. Now why do they call you Cummybear?"

"Because I love cum! I can't wait to suck another cock! Can I suck cock please?"

Mandi scowled at her, "Yes. You can't get enough cum. You are going to stay in this town for as long as it takes to fill yourself up with all the cum you can find, and then you'll go to the next one and the next one. Up your ass, in your cunt, down your throat, on your face or those fat titties."

"That sounds awesome for Cummybear!" the girl squealed, eyeing a free cock nearby. "Can I start now? Please!"

Mandi waved her away. The small figure crawled over to the closest couple. Cummybear took one of the handjobs away from a girl being doublestuffed. She crammed the cock in her mouth, orgasming instantly from the feeling of a cockhead pushing down her throat. She sucked and licked with more and more vigor, desperate to feel hot cum in her mouth. Another guy came up behind her and pushed into her dripping cunt, eliciting a moan.

Mandi surveyed the room of debauchery. She gathered up clothes someone had discarded and dressed herself. None of them noticed as she left the room. Cummybear had her first load in her mouth and was begging aloud for more.

Wolf and Hound followed their mistress to the car, suppressing their whimpers of sexual frustration. "Wait, are you leaving her here?" Wolf asked once they were in the car.

"Yes," Mandi said calmly. "The rest of them will wake up tomorrow hungover. That bouncer will spend the rest of her life being a cum dumpster for whatever town she finds herself in when the sun sets. There are worse lives." She said, bitterly. "Let's go home."

***

Sebastian woke up on Wednesday morning to an empty, quiet room. "Why am I naked?" he glanced at his beside table and saw the two drinks. "Geez, did I start double fisting or something." For a moment, he thought he saw lipstick on one of the glasses and happiness filled his body. Then it faded, and he went to the kitchen for breakfast. He poured a bowl of cereal and sat down. His loneliness waved cheerily from across the table. Sebastian did not notice.

12