The Crimson Milk Ch. 19

Story Info
An attempt to cure Mandi's infection goes horribly wrong.
3.9k words
4.39
10.3k
8

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

The iron door hung heavy on its hinges. Poe raised his hand and banged as loud as he could. A small camera buzzed as it panned back and forth across the hallway. He stared into the lens, and it hesitated a moment on him. He raised the cooler in his hands. A loud click sounded, and the door's security disengaged. Poe went inside, and the door slammed behind him.

The room had once been the home of a meth lab, but all that was gone now. Cloverdale's seedier element seemed to be the first to go. Poe wasn't convinced that they had been incorporated into that monstrous horde. Some people and some things just went, as if the town slipped out of sync with the rest of the world and left behind anything Mandi didn't want. Maybe a meth cook woke up one day in the middle of an empty lot, slightly confused and alarmed that his lab had vanished into thin air. Or maybe Poe vanished, locked away in some sliver of time as a personal hell. He seemed to have too much time for existential thought these days. What else was there to do during an apocalypse?

In one corner of the room sat a burly man, Carroll, reading a tattered copy of a Hemingway novel. Several CCTV monitors flickered in front of him, and Carroll occasionally glanced up at them. He exchanged a nod with Poe and gestured behind him.

"Took you long enough," came a raspy voice as Poe approached the rear of the room. Dr. Brown, the other denizen of the makeshift bunker, exuded an air of impatience. "How much this time?"

"See for yourself," Poe said, taking a seat and placing his container on the worktable.

Brown opened the container carefully. A faint steam rose out of the box as he brushed aside the ice. Delicately, he lifted a vial out and held it to the light. The liquid very subtly changed color from a light pink to a dark red. Brown ran his fingertips along the vial, "Still warm," he said to himself.

Poe cleared his throat, "How are the tests going? Have you made any progress?"

"It would be faster if I didn't have my samples coming in second hand. The fresher the better, I've been telling you that." The middle aged man began removing vials from the container and moving them to a small refrigeration unit.

"Too dangerous," Poe said flatly.

"All progress is dangerous," Brown said. "These samples are only one piece of the puzzle. Even if I can explain the cellular changes, that will do nothing to explain the method of infection. I need to test the subject directly. We could learn so much."

"No." Poe replied. He'd been making these deliveries for a while now. Brown had been one of the first rescued. Poe found him in a storm bunker underneath the floorboards of his home. Poe had been the one to install the bunker, so he had an idea of where to look for the errant professor. The resistors found a use for the chemist, setting him up in the abandoned lab. Dr. Brown never showed much appreciation for his lodgings, though. Maybe he thought everyone else got three square meals a day and time at the pool. No, the others looked as emaciated and pallid as the good doctor.

"We are on the brink of the greatest evolutionary breakthrough ever discovered, and you are keeping me locked up in here under an armed guard because it's 'dangerous.' The arrogance of the whole thing. If you want a cure, I need staff and support, not to be locked away." The smallest amount of spittle formed on Dr. Brown's lower lip. He spluttered out his words in a desperate rush.

"You were lucky, Doc. None of them ever came for you. Otherwise, you'd be another monster in the line," Poe replied calmly. They had this exchange weekly. "I need your report."

Dr. Brown sighed. He went over to a pile of papers and picked up a thin, manila envelope. He slid it across the table to Poe. "Do with that what you will. Not that any good will come of it. We need practical solutions, not memos."

"What's it say?" Poe asked, tucking the envelope in his jacket.

"Read it yourself," Dr. Brown sulked.

"Humor me."

Dr. Brown snorted and went over to a set of slides, picked one and brought it over to a microscope. He fixed the slide in place and focused the lens before gesturing Poe over. "Look at this."

Poe came over and looked through the microscope. "Ok, what am I looking at, all I see are blobs."

"Those are the cells I extracted from the last batch of samples. I have spent the greater part of my life staring at things underneath microscopes and nothing, nothing looks like that. This, infection for lack of a better word, isn't anything that we know. It's just that, those blobs. I call them morphic cells. If you introduce them into any kind of culture, they consume and destroy any foreign agents and use them to reproduce copies of themselves. My theory is that they're like un-programmed organic clay. Give them instructions on what to become, and they build structures to accommodate the design. Here." He placed another slide into the device. "This is a tissue sample created after an electric current was applied to those type of cells. They formed into whatever they could, creating a tissue not unlike human skin, complete with normal epidermal cells, the precursors to a vascular system, even a nerve system. This is impossible. This shouldn't exist. It defies all known knowledge and just does what it wants and that's unbelievably amazing."

Another wave of spittle.

"And dangerous," Poe said.

Brown's eye's flared. "Is the sea not dangerous? Or electricity? We have benefited from those, why not from this."

Poe ignored him, "What about a cure?"

Brown snorted, "Impossible. This stuff overwhelms any organic material, and some inorganic material. The process is irreversible. Once infected, the host's cells are more or less completely replaced or repurposed."

"Then how do we stop it?"

Brown shrugged. "It might be possible to slow down the infection. My theory is that the infection prefers to spread throughout the body before activating. So while it could take hold on your fingertips, it can function much better if it is absorbed into your bloodstream. Maybe it takes hold in certain areas of the body to better facilitate the conversion. With that in mind, if we could pump up our own white blood cell count, it may help stave off the contamination. Just infect everyone with the flu, and we'd be fine. This does nothing to stop the madness these creatures seem to create around them. Over amped pheromones causing chemical havoc in the brain doesn't have a cure."

Poe nodded thoughtfully. None of it mattered, he knew. Mandi might like the illusion of science, but that's all it was, another illusion. "Keep working Doc. I'm sure you'll figure something out." He gathered the empty container and headed to the door. "Supply drop will be by sometime tomorrow. Carroll, I got Everett to promise you a box of cupcakes. Let us know if you need anything else through the usual way."

"Rabbits," Brown said, hesitantly. "Live rabbits."

"The fuck we gonna do with rabbits," Carroll said, breaking his silence for the first time.

"Test specimens. I've been working on a serum to counter the controlling component of the cells. It needs live testing," the doctor explained. "It's all in the report."

Poe looked him up and down. "No rabbits, and no testing shit on living things. Everett will be by in a few weeks. Bring it up with him."

"No, no!" Brown stammered. "It cannot wait weeks, the compound is extremely volatile, every batch only lasts a few days."

Poe let the door slam behind him, and the locks clicked into place. Carroll shook his head and went back to his book. Dr. Brown clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white.

***

Carroll was a large man. Two hundred and eighty pounds, most likely. An exact weight would have been useful, but sometimes one must act on faith.

"Coffee," Doctor Brown said as he handed the cup to his guard. "I think I'm going to be up most of the night working on the new samples. Care to keep me company?"

Carroll took a swig of the black liquid. "I don't get sleepy any more. Coffee or not. Feels like I've been awake for days."

Brown smiled, "Then we have a happy coincidence. You have been fair with me Carroll, so I'm sorry for this, but we're not going to be getting out of here any other way. Whatever Everett and the others are waiting for isn't coming. There is no cure, there's only a better disease."

"The hell are you on about," Carroll said. He felt woozy. He looked down at the cup, "You mother fucker." He lunged at the doctor, slamming into the table sending various instruments clattering to the ground. Brown jumped back, barely evading the brutish swipe. "Stupid...when I wake up, I'm going to crush your throat. Better kill me while I'm asleep, then you can at...least starve in here. You don't know...the door code." He collapsed forward onto the table, his eyes fiercely staring at Brown, but his body unable to move.

Brown relaxed a bit now that the other man had collapsed. "I'm sorry. I really am. That was probably unpleasant. Didn't know how much to use exactly, but you'll be fine in a few hours. Better than fine really. You and I are going to solve this mess once and for all." He moved over to the counter and picked up a syringe filled with a murky white liquid. "Testing it on smaller mammals would be wise, but apparently that's out of the question. Think of this as a cocktail of anti psychotics mixed with a vaccine level dose of the contaminant. The idea being to turn off as many neural receptors as possible while the contaminant takes hold, such that when your brain resumes normal function you'll be able to control your own cell growth. Of course there's a mild chance that this will drive you insane or leave you in a coma."

Carroll's eyes gazed at him with malice. "Fuck...you..." he managed to choke out.

Carefully, Dr. Brown unfastened the man's pants and pulled them down to expose his buttock. "Now then, you're going to feel a little prick." He pushed the needle into the man's skin and pushed down the plunger. He covered the spot with a small bandage, then fixed the man's clothes back. With great effort, he lifted the man and hobbled over to a chair, dropping him in an upright position. Carroll's face had gone slack. The man began to shake violently, every muscle seizing and his face contorted in pain. Brown tried to hold the man down, but in moments, it stopped.

Brown checked the man's pulse and found a rapid heartbeat. Carroll sweated profusely. Brown took a pair of scissors and cut open the damp shirt. He grabbed a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff and prepared to take some other metrics, but stopped when he realized Carroll had opened his eyes. The man stared at him. "Carroll? Carroll can you hear me?"

Carroll spoke. No, something else spoke. Something which had a voice which had not been heard in a very, very long time. Brown understood it, but he also understood that it spoke a language no human had ever heard. "You should not have done that. My daughters will devour your soul." The man's eyes turned a deep shade of red, and Brown backed away, terrified.

Carroll's body began to seize again, but this time, Brown saw other changes happening as well. Carroll shrank, and the hulking muscle definition faded away. The man's jawline softened, and the military cut grew out into a short blonde bob. Body hair melted away leaving smooth skin. Dr. Brown couldn't help himself, he'd never witnessed one of the transformations first hand before. He quickly pulled away the man's pants, being careful not to disturb the transforming woman. Carroll's penis shriveled up to a tiny nub which disappeared beneath the growing labia. The new woman's ass grew out, causing her body to slightly raise up, and her breasts reached a wonderful proportion. It all happened so quickly and without any distress. Brown couldn't have been more pleased. The woman opened her eyes.

Ruby red eyes peered at him with a sadistic grin. "Hi, I'm Ruby, please fuck me." She pounced on him in seconds, pushing him back onto the table and stripping away his clothes. Dr. Brown attempted to protest, but she had his cock in the palm of her hand. She stroked it a few times as she straddled him. "You have to be sure to cum inside me, daddy. That's right, you're my daddy. You made me, didn't you." She slipped him inside of her. "Oh your cock feels so good inside my virgin pussy. Oh it wants to cum already doesn't it daddy." Her hips rocked back and forth, pushing him deeper and deeper inside of her.

He tried to remain analytic. No fever consumed his mind, no invading thoughts or an overriding will. It was only him and a sex crazed woman riding him, but he was merely a man. His hands moved up to her ass, kneading her soft flesh as she fucked him. His balls contracted, and Ruby squealed as he started to cum inside of her. She bucked and squirmed as his load emptied into her pussy. She slowed her pace slightly, and Dr. Brown sighed in pleasure.

Her nails raked into his shoulders, and his cock stirred again. With a greedy smile, she whispered to him, "Come on daddy, fuck me from behind and see if you can't get this pussy full of your cum."

He got up off the table as Ruby crawled onto the floor, his cum leaking out of her. "Some kind of natural aphrodisiac transmitted during intercourse," he muttered. "I should make...notes..."

"Come on daddy, I feel so empty without you," Ruby taunted, waggling her ass at him.

"I suppose...if I've made it this far without being infected," Brown said, but his mind focused on the warmth of her in his hands and the feeling of her folds wrapping around his cock.

He got down on his knees behind her and thrust into her waiting cunt. She purred with excitement as his hands explored her body, gripping her hips as he thrust into her again and again. Her pussy gripped him like a vice, pulling and pushing in time with his strokes. In another few minutes, he again spilled his seed deep inside of her. He was bent over and exhausted as his hands slid forward along her waist, but he did not find the taut stomach of moments before. Instead, Ruby's stomach was growing rapidly. He recoiled in horror, his still hard dick popping out of her with a wet smack.

Ruby fell over on her side, writhing in pleasure. The distended belly grew larger and larger, until it was the size of the woman herself. The tissue connecting Ruby to the enormous belly began to cinch and in seconds it separated entirely from her, leaving her shuddering in orgasm. The mass of flesh began to contour and form into limbs and a body. Long legs and silky arms connected to a toned body with magnificent breasts. Brunette hair spilled down over perfect shoulders and big, puffy lips smiled at her creator, "Hi, I'm Auburn, will you fuck me please?"

"What the fuck," Brown said, backing away from the gorgeous bimbo that Ruby had just birthed. His eyes scanned around for a weapon, but before he could reach for anything, Auburn grabbed his wrist and pinned it down beside him.

"Come on daddy, fuck me?" she asked. "Pretty please, my pussy is brand new for you. It fits your cock perfectly no matter what. Even if it grows a bit." She pressed her body into his, and his cock nestled in the outer lips of her pussy. He felt a sharp pain and looked down between them to see his cock had grown an extra two inches.

"Oh wow, ok..." he stammered. She smelled of pumpkin spices. He couldn't help himself, something began to nag at the back of his mind. He needed this. It had only been minutes since he had fucked Ruby, but he needed Auburn. He pushed her back onto the table, positioned himself and sheathed his length inside of her. They both moaned and fucked into one another. Auburn pulled at his ass, trying to get him deeper and deeper inside of her.

He let loose a roar as his balls surged their cum into Auburn. She cried out in pleasure and squeezed his ass in appreciation. Dr. Brown nuzzled into her massive tits until he noticed Ruby on the floor nearby, stroking her pussy, waiting her turn. With a growl, he moved over to her, pinning her to the floor and sliding into her with ease. Faster and faster he fucked her, enjoying the feeling of his balls smacking into her ass. "Bigger balls would make more cum," he thought, and he was pleased to feel his testicles get heavier and more laden with cum. Another load poured into Ruby and a loud pop drew his attention.

"Hi, I'm Azure, will you fuck me?" asked a new girl, spawned from his rutting with Auburn. She had bright blue hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Can you fuck us both, daddy?" asked Auburn.

"I want you to cover me with cum," said Azure.

"We want to rub it on our tits for you," said Auburn.

The two women went to their knees in front of Dr. Brown. He knew he should stop them, but he couldn't. His control faded faster than he could comprehend. They took turns sliding his dick into their mouths, alternating which one got to suck the cock while the other gave his balls a tongue bath. "Come on daddy, we want it on our faces. We want it on our tits. Cum on us, please we need it so badly."

Brown grunted, and his cock sprayed gout after gout of cum on them. They both began to spasm with pleasure, smearing the jizz on their bodies and pawing one another to lick themselves clean. His cock let out one small spurt, and he staggered over to the table to lie down. Another wet pop and a new girl straddled him.

"Hi, I'm Emerald, will you fuck me? I want to feel your big fat dick inside of me. I want to feel your hot cum spurt out of the tip of it and let me spawn a new fat tittied girl that you can fuck. My daughter will be the best fuck you've ever had. Even better than me. Oh, look your cock is getting so big."

Emerald let his cock slap against her stomach. His cock had grown to the size of his forearm, and it stood painfully rigid. The newest girl had to stand up over him and slowly bend at the knees to take him inside of her. Inch after inch. It was impossible, he thought, but the relief of being inside one of them pushed the thought from his mind. She bounced up and down on his length for a few minutes before cum rushed up from his grapefruit sized balls to fill her. Squeaking in orgasm, she fell off, and he saw her stomach ballooning out before two more girls climbed on top of him.

They didn't bother to announce their names. They both began rubbing their bodies along his massive shaft, using their whole torsos to fuck him. He could only ogle their massive tits as they pushed up and down along his length. He groaned and another load of jizz bubbled up through his cock. One of the girls tried to wrap her mouth around his cockhead, and he felt the momentary relief of being inside one of them. But the surge of cum caused her to back off. The other girl latched on and took as much as she could.

"Oh no, there's getting to be too many of us. We need more cock."

An excruciating pain caused Dr. Brown to scream. His massive cock began to writhe like the girls' stomachs. He watched as his cock ripped in half with a wet crack. In the place of the massive dick of moments before, two cocks now stood. Immediately, two lithe women speared themselves on the new dicks, humping as fast as they could, eager for their next dose of his sperm. Another woman sat on his face, and her scent compelled him to start licking the juicy snatch in front of him. More pops from all around him. Another stab of pain just below his naval signaled the growth of another just above his original. Another woman took it in her mouth and started sucking him with vigor.

He tried to scream, but the pussy riding his face crushed the breath out of him. His hands were placed on the slick folds of women waiting for a free cock. He slipped his fingers into them, enjoying the relief of part of him being inside. The woman grinding on his face pulled his hair as her body quivered in orgasm. He needed to be inside them. He needed to fill them all with his cum. A new horrifying sensation crawled across his body. The fingers buried in the snatches of the girls he couldn't even see had transformed. They became cocks, somehow able to pump cum into the lucky pussies being fucked.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers
12