The Crimson Milk Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath it all, within Dr. Browns rapidly mutating body, he still believed that he could escape if he just had one more. Finally, even that thought faded, leaving only the mass of flesh and cocks with one purpose, to find more wet crevices to fill with seed. The open air burned every inch of it, and he spent every few minutes in agonizing pain before one of his new sluts mounted the fresh cock, eager for more of his life giving cum.

***

Poe looked down the hallway, seeing the writhing harlots eagerly fucking the various cocks waving out from the shapeless mass that had started to spread down the hallway. The whole building was infested. Poe estimated at least a hundred of the creatures fucking that abomination. "He was asking about testing some serum. Wanted a god damn rabbit."

"I'm guessing it didn't work," Everett said. "Burn it. Burn the whole building."

"Look on the bright side," Poe said as men started to throw barrels of gasoline into the building. "At least there's not a ten foot rabbit with a three foot cock running around."

Everett didn't blink as the flames started to spread. The women didn't flinch or even burn, they just melted like plastic dolls. A few of them even smiled as the flames licked away their flesh. But the creature beneath them screeched an unearthly sound.

"Let's go, we've got other stops."

12