The Crimson Milk Ch. 22

Story Info
Mandi takes over a dairy farm.
5.2k words
4.69
19.8k
16
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,493 Followers

Ronald couldn't process what to do. "Empty," he thought, "the whole barn and the fields." He ran his hands through the scruff on his cheek, trying to form a thought. "Theft? Who could steal two hundred head of cattle without so much as a noise? Insurance? Won't be enough. Weeks of missing shipments and a dead market. Now this. This is ruin. Nah, ruin came weeks ago." The barn was ominously hollow without the sound of restless cattle waiting for their morning milking. He always chuckled at their impatient routine, and now he was at a loss for what to do with himself. The sun was almost up. Molly would be out soon, and she'd see. He decided to go tell her before the same stupor struck her that had left him standing in an empty barn for twenty minutes.

He crossed over the farm, unnerved by the emptiness of it all. Before entering the house, he paused to kick off his boots, but realized that he'd done nothing to get them dirty. Molly was finishing her breakfast. She smiled at him as he came into the kitchen.

-

The police left. Ronald didn't think they had been very useful, but what could they do? Stop and question any suspicious herd of cattle? He showed them the barn, and they had looked around for hoof marks or tire tracks that would indicate some type of exodus. They found nothing. In fact, no sign remained that the herd ever existed other than the structures, and the general expectation of a now purposeless staff that cows should be milling about.

It pained him to dismiss his workers. Most of them had worked for Ronald more than ten years, since he'd inherited the farm from his dad. He had no choice, though. The farm had nothing for them to do and certainly no guarantee that he could pay them. So, he sent them home with a promise to call once he figured everything out. Molly spent more time working with the books. They would take a massive loss, of course, plunging them into debt they would never recover from in their lifetimes. Still, if they could float long enough, they could use the insurance to jump start their herd. To that, they confronted a new problem. They had no idea how they would prove their claim since they couldn't prove what happened to their old livestock.

Ronald went into the kitchen. Molly and Jillian were drinking coffee and staring wistfully out of the windows. "Hey Jillian," he said, "thought you'd be gone by now."

She smiled at him, "No. Don't really have anywhere else to be, actually. I made some coffee though. It's off the clock, don't worry." Jillian was only twenty five. She'd been working for them for years though. The men gave her a hard time at first, but she earned her way. Molly quickly befriended her. They had a decade in age between them, but you could have easily considered them sisters by the way they acted. "Can I do anything for you guys? I mean, should we just go out an look for them?"

Molly sighed, "No, thank you Jill, but whatever happened those cows are long gone. Halfway across the state, sold for half their worth to various other dairies."

"Some might turn up though and give the police a lead, at least," Jillian continued.

Ronald heard a knock at the door. The two women looked at him expectantly, "Guess I'll see who that is." He left them to commiserate with far fetched theories of international cow rustler cartels and disappeared through the house to the front door.

Through the glass, he could see a woman standing on his front porch. She wore a tight fitted, red dress and a large, red sun hat. A light pink handbag hung from the crook of her elbow ,and she had over sized sunglasses with red rims. She looked as if she had just walked out of a Valentine's Day ad. Her attire put her in contrast to the entire farm, but she had a natural grace about her that seemed entirely at ease with the situation. And, Ronald couldn't help but acknowledge her beauty.

"Can I help you Miss?" he asked, opening the door.

"I think I might be able to help you," she said with a sugary smile. "I was in town this morning and overheard some folks talking about your odd predicament out here. All your livestock gone in a breeze. Shockingly strange. Then again, strange things seem to happen everyday in Cloverdale lately. My name is Mandi," she extended her hand.

He shook it, "Ronald. How can you help us? Forgive me lady, but you don't exactly look like the kind of person who knows much about the dairy business."

"Oh, that's where you're very wrong," she said with a flash in her eyes. "Look out there. See that truck?"

Ronald looked past her. On the edge of his driveway a freight truck idled. Two men stood beside it at attention, hulking behemoths dressed in red. After a motion from Mandi, the two men rolled up the sides of the truck revealing a fully stocked array of milk bottles, gleaming in the morning light.

"I run a specialty dairy of my own at the moment, but I'm looking to expand. Now, I'm not asking you to sign over your soul, just to hear me out. Maybe we could go inside and talk."

The men closed up the truck and prepared to leave. Ronald had a strange urge to follow them and take their supply for his own, but the smiling woman in front of him pressed for his attention. He waved her into his home and shut the door behind them.

"Ron? Who's this?" Molly asked.

"Ah, you must be his beautiful wife. My name is Mandi, and I'm here with a business proposition."

"Yes, this my wife Molly and one of our employees, Jillian. Uh, Jill could you give us a bit?"

Jillian slightly scowled at the brightly dressed intruder, but nodded to her boss and retreated to the kitchen. Ronald and Molly sat down on a couch, while Mandi took a position in a straight backed chair. Molly self consciously tried to sit up straight and checked to make sure her husband's eyes did not on their guest's prodigious cleavage.

"Now then, let's get straight to it," Mandi began. "My business offers a unique product that is high in demand, but currently has problems with distribution and production. I can manage the distribution part, but I need some help with the production. That's where you come in."

"How could we help with production? We're a dairy farm. We pretty much have the one function," Molly said.

"And that's precisely the function I need. An automated dairy with experienced workers. You see, my business is in breast milk."

Ronald choked slightly, "So that truck out there? That was all breast milk?"

Mandi smiled and nodded, "Yes indeed. I know it sounds odd initially, but what could be more natural. You've built a career on taking the milk of a random ruminating animal because we have some social taboo about drinking milk from other humans. The market for it is huge. For one, many mothers can't produce their own, but a big increase is coming from the body building market. Human milk is rich in certain proteins that you can't get more efficiently from anywhere else."

Molly, ever the pragmatist, said, "So how are you producing so much? Our facility processes two hundred cows on a daily basis. Do you have two hundred lactating women eager to be hooked up to automated milkers? This is obscene." She made the final comment almost as a disclaimer. She knew they had limited options, and if this woman waltzed in with a golden life raft then Molly wouldn't turn her away.

"That's the solution that I mentioned earlier," Mandi said eagerly. She reached into her handbag and pulled out a small case. Opening it, she displayed a vial of slightly red liquid as well as a syringe. "This is CR20N a drug developed using some of the most advanced methods of gene manipulation out there. It's going to clear FDA trials in about three months, but we've already completed human testing with amazing results that you've already seen."

Ronald stared at the small vial, "What does it do?"

Mandi snapped the case shut. "In the simplest of terms, it causes a rapid growth of breast tissue and induces lactation. In less than a day, a normal woman can start producing a quart or more of milk. The effects are completely reversed over time. We do have a counter serum, but doses are given on three month cycles, if you miss a cycle the lactation stops immediately. The extra tissue takes a while to reduce." She slightly pulled down her top, "As you can see. I was a B cup once."

Molly looked aghast, "You tested this on yourself?"

Mandi shrugged, "It's the fastest way to advance tests. Look this is an amazing drug that will have many applications once they work out the kinks. It's not that great for cosmetics at the moment because most women don't want to have leaky tits for three months for a temporary boost in cup size. But in the meantime, we can still make a profit. I just need someone to come out on the limb with me. We can have this place up and running in a month. I have no shortage of volunteers. They get paid well for their time, and we house them. The barn will need some work, but we can work out all the details. The first thing you need to decide -"

"Is whether or not we want to keep women as livestock," Ronald finished.

Mandi smiled, brushing her hair behind her ear. "How about this. I'll leave this here. Call it a sign of good faith. I mean after all, that capsule represents a billion or so in research, not that you could do much with it. You two talk it over with this billion dollar case sitting between the two of you. Decisions aren't easy, especially when made over so much money. Say yes, and we can have a bevy of lawyers in here for a month getting the details worked out."

She stood up abruptly, leaving the serum on the coffee table. "I'll give you a few days, but if you decide before then, just give me a call. Here's my card." She slipped it into Ronald's hand as he stood up to escort her out. "Oh, and if you're curious as to whether it works or not, you could give it a try. No harm in seeing what happens." A second bottle appeared from within her purse, and she dropped it on an end table, "The anti-serum. Dosage information is on the bottle. And if we don't wind up working together just dash them both down a drain. But, I think you know a good deal when you see one. Ta-ta!"

In a flurry of red, she clattered down their front steps and soon drove away. Ronald and Molly watched her go, neither wanting to look at the case sitting on their coffee table.

-

Jillian asked many questions about what the woman wanted, but neither Ronald nor Molly felt like involving her in the issue. They sent her home promptly, and Ronald locked the two vials in his gun safe. Each of them tried to keep busy, but without cows to milk or feed or clean up after, the day was long and empty. The farm stayed quiet, and their thoughts were deafeningly loud. They avoided each other for the majority of the day, but met for dinner. Molly cooked eggs and toast. They sat together grimly, the sound of their utensils scratching the plates being the only conversation. Finally, they were in their bedroom, lying awake beside one another in bed. Moonlight seeped through the window blinds, scattering light across the room and glinting faintly off the combination lock.

Molly spoke first, "It may be the only way out of this." Ronald didn't answer. "We have loans to pay. We have people who need jobs."

"You want them milking young women now?" Ronald answered, not antagonistically, but in sincerity.

Molly considered it. "They volunteer. I'm sure they'll be disclaimers, and we can make privacy curtains and whatever. Most of the work is done through the machines."

Ronald replied, "They're not made for humans. It's a barn, not an apartment."

"She'll pay for the changes. The equipment can be easily modified. We've built custom rigs before. If they have to stay in the stalls we can - with money - we can make them habitable. Like a camp cabin."

"We're considering this?" Ronald asked, finally turning to look at his wife.

"We don't have much of a choice," Molly said, the slightest twinge of panic in her voice. "We're drowning at the moment. No income for a few months. We're bleeding capital left and right. This is our way out." She got out of the bed and crossed the room.

"What are you doing?" Ronald asked.

"I'm not going to subject other women to something I haven't experienced myself," she said. With a loud creak, the safe opened, and she withdrew the case. Delicately she opened it and withdrew the vial and syringe. She walked over to her husband who had clicked on the bedside light. "Here. We're in this together."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, go on. Maybe you'll finally get to play with some big boobs at least."

The both laughed, and she put the syringe in his hand. She turned to her side and pulled down her panties, exposing her left buttock. "Should I get a alcohol swab or something," he asked.

"Fuck it, we're injecting me with god knows what, just do it." As she said it, her husband slipped the needle into her. Her own words echoed in her head, and the idea seemed very peculiar. This wasn't right, was it? He put a small band-aide over the injection, and the two of them settled back into bed. Ronald wrapped his arm around her, and she sighed in contentment. "It did seem strange," she mused. "A woman shows up with a bizarre solution on just the day they needed it the most. And just gives away a wonder drug that I then willingly take. The whole thing is odd, but what can you do."

They fell asleep.

-

Several hours later, Molly woke. The weight of her husband's arm crushed down on her. She fluttered her eyes and pushed his arm off of her, but the weight remained. Looking down, she saw why. Her breasts had ballooned out into obscene proportions. Her former modest cup size had quadrupled. Bowling ball sized tits adorned her chest, and a new sensation was wracking her body. They felt full. She rolled onto her side and took a deep breath as the weight lifted, but the full sensation tripled. Her night shirt stretched too tight to take off. The front of it pressed against her nipples, stained dark with leaking milk.

"Ronald! Ron! Wake up!" She kicked back against him hard, sparking a cry of surprise.

"Jesus! What's happened?" he yelped.

"Get a knife or some scissors or something, quick," she pleaded. "On the dresser over there."

Ronald retrieved the scissors and came around to the front of his wife. His eyes grew wide. "My god, Molly, your tits are fucking huge!"

"Yeah, and they're strangling me. Cut the shirt open." Ronald slipped the scissors between her new jugs and clipped open the shirt. Halfway down, her new orbs took over and the shirt ripped apart as they spilled out into the world. Molly grunted in relief. "I think, it's safe to say, that the serum works." Ronald's hand slid under her left breast, holding it up. The feeling of his calloused hands on her new, tender flesh sent ripples of pleasure through her body. She knew what she needed. "Oh, god, Ronald you're going to have to milk me."

"Get the fuck right out of here. You're my wife, not some cow."

"Let's be realistic, at the moment I'm a little of both. Go get a pan from the kitchen. Hurry please, I'm about to burst." She watched him run off. Pulling herself up by her elbows, she started to roll out of the bed. Her new udders swung out beneath her as she went to her hands and knees on the floor.

"Honey what are you doing? Are you ok?" Ronald said as he returned.

"Yes, it's less painful like this. Come on, put the pan under here. Good, now, you know...milk me." Ronald knelt beside her, his hand resting on her back. "Look, you know what to do here. Let's just get on with it." Hesitantly, he moved to the front of her, so he could reach better. He put his hands together and rubbed them. Reaching underneath her, he took each breast in the palm of his hand. He gave both a light squeeze before pulling his hand away slowly, leaving her nipples painfully erect. He positioned the nubs between his index and middle fingers and tightened slightly. Molly moaned.

"You ok?" he asked, worried.

"Oh god yes," she said, "please just do it."

Ronald began. He squeezed with his palm while pushing up with his hand. A spray of milk hit the pan. He repeated the motion with the other hand. Again, a spray of milk. Forgetting his odd situation for a moment, he lapsed into a normal rhythm, growing slightly proud of how quickly the pan filled.

Molly's mind burned with pleasure. Each spurt of milk sent a wave of ecstasy through her body. The feel of her husband's rough hands massaging her new tits was exquisite. He clearly enjoyed it as well. She could see his cock growing hard in his boxers. The smell of it wafted up to her. She'd never been a big fan of blowjobs, but she started to see the appeal.

"Molly, I think your butt is bigger?" he said, continuing to pump her breasts up and down, spray after spray of milk filling the pan.

Her mind left his cock for a minute to think about her butt. The panties were an older pair, and they were normally loose and comfortable. Now they stretched to their limit. Her new jugs held all of her attention, and she'd forgotten about the rest of her body. "I think you're right. God, it feels so big and round. I think I...uhh...unnnnghhhhh.!!" Her body spasmed with orgasm. It hit her suddenly and wonderfully. The feel of his hands, the smell of his cock, and the jiggle of her new bouncy ass drove her over the crest of pleasure again and again. One last long jet of milk splattered into the pan. The pressure stopped, but her tits remained as big and full as before. She had a new need now. Her juices were starting to drip down her thighs. "Ronald, I need your cock in me!"

"What? You're in some kind of drug induced haze or something, I'm not going to -"

"Yes you are! You want it as bad as I do. Look at your dick straining to get out. Now's not the time to be diplomatic. Get behind me." She managed to straighten herself up and hook her fingers into her panty line, quickly jerking them down. The cool air rushing over her ass only excited her more. "Come on Ronny, don't you want to sink your cock into this dripping wet pussy. I need it. I need you to mount me and fuck me."

Ronald couldn't resist any longer. He pulled down his shorts and let his cock spring free. He knelt down behind his wife, kneading her new ass with his hands as he pulled her into position. He felt her wetness along his cock as he rocked back and forth for a moment, admiring the view. Her ass was rounder than it had ever been. Her hips tapered up into her normal petite waistline, but he could still see the enormous tits hanging beneath her. With an easy push, he slid into the molten cunt which eagerly waited for him. Her muscles pulled his cock further and further in, desperate to massage out his cum. His ideas of romance vanished. Ronald grabbed onto her fat ass and started rutting into her as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of wet flesh slapping together filled the room as her ass jiggled forward with each thrust. Molly moaned and Ronald grunted, getting lightheaded as he strove to fill her. Finally a splash of hot cum filled her cunt, and Molly's second orgasm exploded throughout her body. Ronald fell back on his haunches, his cock slipping from his wife.

"That...was amazing," Molly cooed. She pushed the milk pan out from under her and rolled onto her side. "And that's what, a few hundred in milk?"

Ronald tried to catch his breath. "No, no way. This is insane. We're taking the antidote right now, and we're not going to have any part of this. We turned into animals just then. Imagine a whole barn full of women like that." He stood and went over to the safe.

"You don't want a barn full of women in heat with huge tits and big round asses?" she said in mocking disbelief. "I guess we'd have a hard time keeping the men in line, but we could hire more women to work here. I've been trying to get that accomplished for years. Ron what are you doing?"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,493 Followers
12