The Crimson Milk Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was holding the anti-serum in his hands, filling the syringe. "Putting a stop to this. I won't have my wife turning into a cow. Come here."

"No," she said, but he was moving toward her already, the syringe in his hand. "Ronald, no! Let's talk about it first!" She grabbed his hand to stop him, but he was much stronger than her.

"You're not thinking clearly. This thing has done something to your mind. You've never acted like that before. You have to trust me here."

"No, I don't want it to be reverted! Not yet, not -" She pushed as hard as she could against his arm and the needle slid into his leg and the plunger pushed down. "Oh, shit, honey, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

Ronald pulled the needle out and threw it aside. "Just the antidote, surely that won't hurt me, right? No, no, I don't think so. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to attack you like that. You kind of freaked me out, though. You look completely different, and you're acting strange."

She pulled herself up close to him, pressing her new tits into his bare chest. "It's ok. I can see why you'd be a little freaked out. But you're not seeing the benefits of our new situation. If we can work with this woman, we can handle this. We can make it good for the girls and good for us. Ok?"

Ronald nodded, "Ok, sure."

"Don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Let's go to sleep, ok?"

Ronald nuzzled his face into her soft breasts. "Ok."

-

The next morning, Ronald woke to an extreme urge to empty his bladder. In a sleepy haze, he staggered to the bathroom, pulled down his shorts and let nature take its course. As he finished, he looked down and choked at the sight of his cock. His foreskin was no longer the pliable pink skin he'd known his whole life, but it was a thick, dark brown flap. His cock had swollen to twice the size it had been the night before, and the head was no longer shaped like a mushroom, but flat like a bull's cock. His balls had doubled in size and were wedged between his legs. His scrotum and the surrounding pubic area was clean of any hair, but also covered in the same leathery hide as his foreskin. He was shocked, but not unhappy. Running his hand over the shaft of his new dick, he found the new leathery flesh to be pliable, and he was thrilled to see that his balls were not only more sensitive, but any squeeze would cause his cock to surge with pleasure. He started to stroke himself with vigor, admiring his new dick in the bathroom mirror, but then he remembered his big tittied wife. He tucked his dick in his boxers rather ineffectively, then grabbed a robe to cover himself.

"Molly?" he called as he wandered in the kitchen. His eye caught on a note sitting on the table.

"Come to the barn. Bring this." Beneath the note was the full syringe.

Grabbing it, he dashed out the backdoor and, being careful not to crush his swollen balls, he ran out to the barn. The familiar hum of the milking machine filled in the air, and he immediately saw why. Molly had hooked herself into the milker for a morning session. The machine pumped away as his wife rocked her hips up and down on her own fingers. A slight sheen of sweat covered her body, and from what he could see she had taken the time to shave her pussy that morning. He put down the syringe on a nearby stool, if she wanted to reverse the change it could at least wait until he had a little fun with his own new appendage.

"Morning heifer," he said playfully.

"Oh, good, my bull is here to breed me. Come on over here and fuck me, stud. I've gotten myself all wet waiting for you."

Ronald took his robe off, "Look what your little accident did to me." His cock was growing rapidly, expanding out to almost a foot long. He let the length of it slap against her ass.

"Mmmm...mount my rump and fuck your cow," she moaned.

The haze of sexual desire took them both. He happily started fucking her, and she almost drooled with pleasure as the machine sucked away at her sore tits. They were lost in their carnal session until a cry of surprise shook them out of it.

"What. The. Fuck." Jillian said. "Molly is that you? Jesus Christ, what've you done?"

Molly looked at her friend, "Oh that's right, I called you to come over. We have big news. The dairy is going to open back up."

"With this freak show?!"

"It's not as bad as it looks sweetie, come here and look closer," Molly said.

"Can you cover yourself, Ronald?" Jillian asked, but her eyes stared at the monstrous cock, his balls heavy with cum. He obliged by putting his robe back on. "Aren't you two even a little embarrassed?"

"What's to be embarrassed about?" he asked. "Just fucking one of my cows."

Jillian examined Molly's new body. She couldn't resist reaching out to touch the woman's new breasts. The suction cups looked surprisingly natural attached to her teats. "It feels amazing, Jill. Mandi is our salvation! She's going to guarantee jobs for everyone. I feel more and more wonderful each minute. I can understand now. I can see what all has been happening, and I want my friend to join us."

"I don't know what you did, but I'm going to get you out of this. I'll figure out a way to help both of you, if I can."

"No, no sweetie," Molly cooed. "It's us who's going to help you."

In a sudden motion, Molly jumped up and grabbed Jillian's shoulders. Ronald had moved behind her, and she felt something push into her thigh. "What the fuck!" She jerked away and saw a syringe clatter to the floor.

"Just try it out," Ronald said, "we think you'll like it."

Molly reclined back into her milking stall, she spread her legs and started to masturbate. "How long have you wanted to fuck my husband, Jill? You don't think I knew, all this time. You were my friend, yes, but you were also just waiting for the moment to jump into my bed and show Ronny what a real woman can do. Isn't that right?"

Jillian's head hurt. Her heart pounded in her chest. Her skin felt like it was burning. She pulled off her shirt and kicked off her pants. "What did you do to me?"

"Look at his big dick," Molly taunted. "It's meant for fucking cows like you and me. I can see it now, a whole herd of women in these stalls with strong bucks like my husband taking turns on each fresh pussy that comes around. It feels amazing, his hot cum spurting in you. Makes your milk flow that much faster. Isn't that what you want, Jilly? To make as much milk as those fat tits can?"

A huge weight settled on Jillian's chest. Naturally, she removed her bra, looking down at her growing tits. She ran her hands over them, tracing the dark veins in her pale skin. It felt unnatural to have on any underwear either, so she pulled down her lacy white panties. Ronald caught her eye, and he leered at her. She suddenly wanted him to pay attention to her, so she shook her ass at him, hoping that he would mount her.

"See, it works much faster once we appreciate it for what it is," Molly said. "Our miracle elixir. And we're going to bottle it and ship it out by the truckload. Our mistress will be so pleased with us, isn't that right, Jilly?"

Jill wanted to be good, so she nodded. The bull she had seen earlier - did he have a name? - moved behind her and she quivered with excitement. She hoped her rump was round enough for him. His flat cock head pushed against her pussy lips, and she almost creamed herself. Eagerly she climbed into the stall beside Molly as he nudged her forward with his dick, his thick balls dangling beneath the two of them. His hands grabbed her new globes and squeezed, sending a rush of milk to the floor of the stall. She grunted with pleasure.

"Doesn't it feel nice to have that thick cock slide in and out of you? We're going to have so many bulls to choose from, but my Ronny will always get to pick first. You waited so long to have him fuck you. How does her cunt feel Ronny? Is it nice and tight like the good little cow she is?"

Ronald didn't respond, but slapped Jill's rump harder and harder as he pounded into her. His balls swung back and forth, eager to spill seed into the fresh cow. With a roar, he exploded inside of her, coating her walls with his spunk.

Molly watched the other cow's toes curl in orgasm. The milker churned away, sucking up all the milk her tits could produce. "That's a good cow, Jilly. You're going to be one of the best fucks in the herd I bet. Isn't that right?" Molly leered at her. Ronald brought his cock over to his wife so she could lick him clean. Her tongue expertly bathed his balls sending tingles of pleasure through his body. Jill looked at them enviously. "Oh, sorry, did you have something else you wanted to say?"

Jill thought as hard as she could and happily said, "Moooooooooo!"

12