The Crimson Pit: Athena

Story Info
A woman attempts to infiltrate the Crimson Pit Prison.
5.4k words
4.35
20.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer*

This literature is adult in nature. If you aren't an adult or mature enough to handle the contents please exit now. This is a work of fiction and themes discussed within are total fantasy and should be treated as such.

This story was written using two characters (Becky and Liv) from The Bravos Feminine story published elsewhere.

As always I appreciate constructive feedback and leave a rating if you enjoyed.

*Disclaimer*

The Crimson Pit Lore:

High on the cliffs of the southern most point of the kingdom sits one of the oldest castles in the realm. Its stones mined from a nearby quarry have a dark reddish hue that is the origin of its name. The Crimson Pit was originally built to defend the southernmost portion of the kingdom but as the years and wars raged on it fell into ruin.

The present King's father upon slaying his last competitor at the gates of the Crimson Pit declared it the newest prison for the betrayers to the crown. Stories tell of him fucking the competitor's wife bent over the walls of the castle's tallest tower to the cheers of his warriors. Since that fateful day the Prison was rebuilt to host all female criminals, traitors and captives of the kingdom.

The Crimson Pit: Athena

Athena descended the stone spiral staircase into the lower level of the Crimson Pit. The castle built hundreds of years prior had been retrofitted into a prison for the kingdom's most violent male criminals and all female prisoners.

Athena was dressed in the common attire of a prison nurse, except for her shoes which she had left in her quarters. She had decided the shoes made too much noise for sneaking around parts of the old castle she wasn't allowed to go. Her bare feet touched the cool wet bottom step and she crept silently down the western wing of the castle's expansive subterranean prison cell blocks. Torch light illuminated her walk as she moved down the hall.

Athena could hear the soft moans and groans of the female inmates forced to share a cell with the kingdoms most deviant and evil men. She flinched as she heard the sound of a whip crack against flesh and followed by a high pitched scream. She remembered vividly earlier that day when a prison guard had given her the tour of this section of the prison.

"The Kingdom's most violent rapists and murders are locked behind these iron bars. Each week we toss them a fresh female inmate to use and abuse. It seems to entertain and satisfy them to a point." He had said as they watched a male inmate pound into a female inmate from behind. Athena now remembered the ropes that were bound around the woman's legs, torso, chest and neck, immobilizing her to the point she was just fuckmeat for him to enjoy.

Athena had infiltrated the prison over two weeks prior under the ruse of being a newly hired nurse. The Prison's doctor had barely questioned her presence due to the overworked nature of their staff. It helped that this new nurse was slim, fit with curves and dark features not typical of this area of the kingdom. She had lied to him when he asked what part of the kingdom she was from. It was rare to see dark black hair and brown eyes on her lightly nut brown skinned body.

Her mind came back to the task at hand and the entire reason for her sneaking through this dark part of the prison. Months ago she had befriended a handful of young women like her, mercenaries, adventurous, bold and daring. Quest after quest had brought them all adventure and riches.

However, two of them had split from the larger group to take on the task of stealing from a local nobleman. Athena remembered them asking her to join them and "return what he had stolen to the rightful owner." Her refusing had haunted her ever since. She knew that if she'd accompanied them, they would have never gotten caught and sentenced to this horrible prison. She knew the right thing to do would be to break them out.

Unfortunately, finding them had been nearly impossible. The prison system was complex and designed to drain both manual labor and full use of the female inmates bodies. Athena herself had seen the inmates pregnant with bastard children destined to someday fight on the front lines of the kingdom's army, other inmates forced to work in mines that snaked under the walls, or the ships, filled with galley slaves, that carried goods and ore to kingdom ports.

The warden, overseers and guards had no issues with using the women as they saw fit. Strong ones were chained to an oar or yoke, beautiful ones were locked in the public fuck pillories or passed around by the guards, the ones that caused trouble were sent to the male inmates cells.

Part of her regretted the decision to search this portion of the prison for her lost friends. She glanced inside one of the cells to see a dangling woman, hanging by her arms from the ceiling. Whipmarks criss crossed her pale white flesh as her blonde hair hung down partially covering her tits. The man must be sleeping at this hour, bored with her use.

She moved deeper checking each cell for her friends. She had found the log book over a week ago with their prisoner ID numbers. #17845 was Becky, a slender blonde medic known for her potions and smart wits. #17846 had been the number assigned Liv, the group's sharpshooter and voluptuous auburn haired beauty. Athena knew Liv would be the most likely to be tossed down in these cells due to her defiant nature.

Athena peeked around the corner of the stone wall and into another cell. Inside a woman was bound on her knees with ropes tying her ankles and wrists together. She panted and moaned as her male cellmate seemed to rummage through a wooden chest for new implements of torture. Athena could read the black numbers that had been tattooed into the side of her left breast. "Inmate 16453".

Athena waited until the man returned with nipple clamps before sneaking past the bars, she knew the woman's cries would further disguise her movements. She glanced back to see the woman squeal as the clamps closed around her pink hardened nipples.

Checking each cell was tedious but necessary for her locating her friends. The scenes that she witnessed further proved that these men deserved to rot in this hell hole. The women seemed to be treated like nothing but holes for their pleasure and toys for their sadistic urges.

Athena stopped at the last cell on the right side of the west wing and checked the occupants. Against one wall a nude redhead hung shackled by her wrists. Her body matched that of her friend Liv but she couldn't make out the numbers tattooed on her breast due to the male inmate pressing his chest to hers as he fucked her.

The woman's legs hung in his arms as he pushed her up and let her fall down into his cock. Athena could see it glisten in their juices as he used her. She wanted to open the bars and bash him in the back of the head with an iron rod. She watched closely as she could make out the first two numbers of her number between their movements. 17...

"That could be Liv." Athena thought as she located the keys on the nearby stone wall. She paused realizing she'd need to find Becky too before attempting to break them out. She turned to watch the pair and confirm the poor woman's identity.

The man brutally fucked her into the stone wall over and over as her legs flailed around him and her heavy chest bounced with each thrust. Athena watched him order her. "Wrap your legs around me whore..."

What he did next made Athena gasp as his hands went up to the woman's throat as she squeezed her legs around him. The man started choke fucking the woman brutally.

Athena reacted without thinking, grabbing the keys from the hook and running to the cell door. She flung it open and charged the man. She reared back and swung with all her might. Her fist connected with the side of his head and sent him reeling back off the woman and into his small cot.

"What the fuck?" The redhead said locking eyes with Athena. "I had almost climaxed you bitch... Who the fuck are you?"

Athena immediately realized she'd made a huge mistake as the iron door clanged closed behind her. This woman wasn't Liv and from her expression and words, wasn't happy Athena had intervened in their intercourse.

"Uhhh... I'm just a nurse checking your condition... I should be going now..." she stuttered trying to reclaim her cover and exit the cell. Running back to the door she reached her arm through the bars and turned the key. To her relief it opened and she pushed the heavy door.

"Grab her Ivan!" She heard the woman say as she glanced back to see the man already on his feet and moving toward her.

She moved faster and was halfway out the door when she felt his rough hand grab her dark black hair. He roughly jerked her back into the cell and slammed the door shut behind her. He threw the petite Athena into the center of the cell as he locked the door back and pulled out the keys.

Athena groaned hitting the cold stone floor and leaned up to watch him holding the keys to the cell. He smiled cruelly and tossed them out the bars and into the hallway floor far from anyone's reach. "Now, now. What do we have here?" He smiled cruelly, looking the nurse up and down.

"Unchain me..." the redhead begged. "That bitch owes me a good orgasm!"

Ivan smiled walking over to his partner and unlocking her wrists. "You picked the wrong cell to pretend to be a hero, little nurse..."

"Yeah she sure did... now we've got a little plaything to use and abuse until they check the cells... which is rare." the woman said rubbing her red wrists and smiling cruelly.

"Look... this was a misunderstanding... I thought he was choking you... I thought he was going to kill you..." Athena said, struggling to crawl away from them and soon finding her back against a stone wall.

"And if I had? She wouldn't have been my first... the painsluts they bring us each week are disposable..." Ivan said moving closer, his cock swinging between his legs still semi-hard from fucking.

"Oh baby... don't talk about me like that... it only makes my pussy wetter..." the redhead said stepping closer to him and grabbing his still wet member. She stroked it slowly "What are we going to do with her?" She asked seductively.

"The same thing I do with every woman they toss in my cell..." he smiled evilly looking down at Athena.

"Now listen... the guards will be looking for me... you don't want to cause trouble... you don't want to do this..." Athena pleaded as she felt him grab her slender ankle and drag her back off the wall toward the center of the cell.

She kicked and fought back "Stop! Guards! Guards!" She screamed with all her might tossing her small fists against his hard torso.

"She'll learn real quick the guards only visit to feed and change out sluts..." the woman laughed, moving around to grab her by the wrists and start to restrain her.

Athena struggled and cried as they began binding her. The woman pulled ropes from a nearby box and began wrapping them around her wrists behind her. She was pushed forward as her arms were pulled back and then wrapped tightly in the rope. The redhead wound the strands from her slender wrists up to her elbows pinning them together uncomfortably. Ivan worked on her ankles wrapping them in the same way but tying them spread to two rings secured into the stone floor.

"Get up bitch..." the woman said, jerking her to her feet.

Athena felt pressure in her shoulders as the woman hoisted her wrists higher and higher behind her. Her feet were being pulled apart as Ivan seemed to enjoy spreading her wide. When they were both finished Athena was helplessly tied in a cruel strappado position with her legs secured to the floor.

She felt Ivan's rough hands move to the small nurses uniform that was her only protection. "Stop! Don't do this! Let me go!" She struggled as she felt both his hands grip the back of the dress. She felt the fabric stretch and then heard the sound of it tearing as he ripped it from her body.

"Damn... for a petite slut she's got a nice pair of udders..." the redhead said as her brown breasts were bared for them to see.

"You can whip them while I fuck her..." Ivan offered as he stepped behind her, tearing the rest of the dress from her hips. His cock pressed to the thin lace fabric of her panties, the last item of protection.

"I'd rather this prying bitch give me that orgasm she interrupted... then I'll whip her tits..." the woman said grabbing a wooden chair and pulling it right in front of Athena's hanging head.

"You've eaten pussy before, haven't you brown slut? I've seen your kind on the slave market before. The slavers could barely keep them apart long enough to sell." The woman said sitting and straddling her legs wide in the chair.

"Lick me or I'll fucking hurt you..." she said jerking her face into the smooth shaven mound above the woman's pussy. Athena's lips brushed the wet folds of her pussy but stayed locked closed.

Her mouth didn't stay closed long as she gasped, feeling her lace panties tear and cool air rush over her smooth pussy lips. It was followed by the thick cockhead of Ivan slipping against her pussy. He wasted no time as the head parted her lips and pushed deep inside.

The thrust rocked her face forward and she opened her mouth. The woman took advantage and used her dark hair to pin her open lips against her clit. "Lick slut!" She ordered watching Ivan slide back and begin fucking their new bondage toy.

Athena wanted to resist but the ache in her arms, legs and hair convinced her otherwise. Her tongue lapped out and began pleasuring the clit of the woman. To her humiliation, Athena felt her soaking wet pussy grip tightly onto Ivan's thick cock. She felt him smack her ass hard between thrusts.

"This nurse slut is soaking wet... I actually think she's wetter than you were... and definitely tighter..." he said raping Athena roughly.

"She's not spent years as a prison fucktoy..." the woman shot back. "At least not yet..." she said gripping her black hair tightly with her slender fingers. "By the time we're done she won't want to be anything else..."

Athena clenched her pussy around the thick invading cock. Part of her wanted to keep it out, prevent him from entering and using her like a cheap whore. Another dark part of her wanted to squeeze it tight and bring the cock pleasure so it will rape her again. She moaned deep as she felt an orgasm coming from the rough treatment and abuse.

"Oh no... I get to cum first..." the woman said reaching a hand forward and gripping Athena's swinging left tit. She pinched her nipple firm and twisted. "Make me cum and I'll let you..."

The pain distracted Athena from reaching her climax and hearing her command began licking and sucking the woman's clit with vigor. She wanted to orgasm so bad, her body needed the release. "That's it you dirty brown slut... lick my pussy... while you get fucked... fuck... she's...oooohhhhh... right... fucking... there..."

Athena doubled her efforts sensing the woman was close. Her own pleasure rising again through her degrading rape and bondage.

"Oh gawd! I'm cumming..." the woman moaned tossing her auburn hair back over her chair. "Pull out and deny this bitch..."

Ivan laughed as he did exactly what she asked. Athena moaned at the loss of his member and the erotic pleasure he was providing. He slapped her mound a few times for good measure with the slick member before spitting on her asscrack.

"No!" Athena screamed loud enough to echo through the prison room. "I've never! You can't!..." she pleaded as she turned her head as far as she could to plead.

"It's the best way to keep you sluts from getting knocked up... you'll thank me later..." he said as he slapped both her cheeks and then spread them wide. His index finger began massaging the entrance of her anus. She tried in vain to relax but soon could feel his wet finger sliding back and forth in her ass.

The torment had allowed her female tormentor time to slip away and drag away the chair unnoticed. She had found some new toys from the chest and was returning to use them.

Athena turned to see the woman's white hand slip under to her hanging tits. Nipple clamps similar to the ones she'd seen used in another cell closed in on her rock hard nipples. "No please please..." she begged.

The pair timed their torment perfectly as Ivan eased his cockhead into her tight ass while his partner closed the clamps down on Athena's nipples. Again her screams echoed down the halls of the prison cells.

Ivan slowly started building up pace inside Athena. His cock slamming back and forth splitting wide her tight rosebud. He reached a hand forward and jerked back on her dark black hair. "Fucking take that you useless bitch... thought you'd play the hero but now you play the whore..."

"Cunt..." the woman said swinging a heavy leather cat-o-nine tails whip into the swinging tits of Athena.

CRACK

"I hope they fucking imprison you for meddling in a part of the prison you don't belong..." she swung again crashing the whip into the side of her left tit.

"Ahhhhh!" Athena screamed as she was whipped and anally used. She glanced at the woman to see her tattooed inmate number on top of her left breast. When she was rescued from this cell, her story better be good or the inmate was right, she'd be tattooed and a permanent resident of the Crimson Pit.

"Fuck... beat her harder... I'm just about to cum..." Ivan groaned as his thighs flatted Athena's shapely ass with each thrust. "Fuck I'm going to ruin her ass..."

Tears streaked Athena's eyes as her body radiated pain. Her tits stung from the whip as her nipples stretching downward from the clamps, her ass ached from Ivan's thick cock, but somehow her pussy dripped in her debasement. It made her feel worse that even in this inescapable position part of her wanted what these two were doing, part of her felt she deserved what she was getting. She told herself it had to be the original guilt of not tagging along with Liv and Becky. She could have prevented this whole situation. She was getting raped in a prison cell and all she could think of was how it was exactly what she deserved.

"Fuck!" Ivan shouted as he pushed deep inside Athena's bowels. His hot cum bathed the inside of her ass. She felt so used but thankful it hadn't been inside her fertile pussy. Carrying this criminal's bastard would be too much to bear.

"Let's go to bed love..." Ivan said, slipping his cock from her ass. His cum leaked from her well fucked hole as the redheaded woman smacked Athena's tits one last time with the whip. The pair made their way to the cot where they snuggled and slept, leaving Athena suspended in her bondage.

Athena struggled in the ropes for only a few minutes as she felt Ivan's cum leak from her ass and down her pussy mound and thighs. She had never felt such defeat as she tested the ropes one last time to see if she could wiggle free. Unsuccessful, she closed her eyes and tried to drift off to sleep in the uncomfortable bondage.

—————————————————-

Athena awoke startled and began to struggle. She had somehow been untied and rebound by the cruel pair. She now found herself wrapped with multiple strands of rope. The pair had put her on her knees with her wrists tied to her ankles. Ropes encircled her breasts and were bound around the iron bars at the front of the cell door facing outward. Her big tits pressed between two bars as she felt something metal between her teeth.

She had seen the metal ring gag many times on troubled female inmates. She tried wiggling it loose but it was futile as a string tied it behind her dark black hair. She could see down the hall from her position as a guard made his morning rounds.

"Hhhhaarrreaapppop mmmeertteee" she mumbled trying to get his attention. She heard a chuckle from Ivan behind her.

12