The Crimson Pit: Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard approached. "Well well what do we have here... hungry for your breakfast Fuckmeat?"

Athena's eyes shot wide as she tried shaking her head but realized rope wound around her neck pinned it to the bars. She watched as the guard slid down his pants and fished out his rapidly growing cock. She watched as the white meat slid toward her open mouth and inside.

The cock tasted better than she expected as he slid it deeper down her mouth. She was helpless as he pressed it all the way till the tip hit the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but that didn't stop the guard from pressing deeper and then pulling back.

"Exotic... I don't remember any brown skinned prisoners..." he commented as his hand slid to the back of her hair and gripped tightly. Athena was helpless as he began to fuck her gagged mouth with his swelling cock.

"New?" The guard asked Ivan as his pace increased.

"They dropped her off yesterday. She's a good fuck and loves tight bondage and pain..." Ivan said slapping Athena's ass with a single tail whip. "Don't you?" He said with emphasis.

Athena was helpless as her eyes looked up pleadingly to the guard. They were met with lust and rage as he smiled cruelly and thrust harder. "He asked you a question brown cunt..."

Athena tried as best she could to nod her head in agreement with Ivan. Part of her did it to avoid the whip, part of her did it because it was true, but both made her realize how helpless she was.

The guard gripped her hair roughly and began skull fucking her. She felt his cock over and over again press to the back of her throat. She was choking and gagging each time but he didn't care. She was just a wet hole to stuff his member.

"Breakfast is served... stick out your tongue!" He ordered.

Athena complied, pressing her tongue out past the metal ring gag. She watched and felt his cock begin to deposit cum in her mouth and onto her tongue. She retched at the humiliation of her use and abuse.

"Now swallow up... don't waste a drop..." the guard said as he watched Athena comply. Her tongue pulling his load down her throat and swallowing just like a common tavern whore.

The guard stepped back and slid a hand down to squeeze her tits. "Where's her inmate number?" He asked as he pressed his fingers together into her soft tit flesh.

"They said she was brand new and needed some breaking in before they registered her..." Ivan said from behind.

"Well they brought her to the right cell..." the guard said, gripping both Athena's big tits and squeezing hard. He gave them both a big downward slap before pulling up his pants and leaving.

Tears streaked Athena's face from the rough facefuck and the realization freedom could be gone. She could easily be miscatrgorized and sentenced to hard labor or the rough fucking she had already endured. She whimpered and moaned as she felt hands begin to untie her from the bars.

"Let's put her on the wall and let her feel the pleasure she denied you last night..." Ivan said.

Athena again struggled as they dragged her to the cold stone wall. She was weak and no match for the pair as they lifted her to her feet and raised both arms above her head. She felt the metal shackles lock on her wrists and reached her toes to barely touch the floor.

"She's shorter than you love..." Ivan commented as Athena struggled to balance on her tiptoes against the wall. Ivan moved close and pushed his hand between her squirming thighs. "But equally as wet..."

Athena tried to turn away from his hand but found the action futile. Eventually she managed to push her hips out and just let him have his way with her clit and pussy. She couldn't fight anymore and resistance was pointless.

"She's ready..." Ivan said sliding down his pants to reveal his thick hard member. "Love... why don't you tell this stupid nurse why I was sentenced here..." he lifted up Athena's hips and ran his member up and down across her slit.

"You mean tell her the story of Ivan the Strangler..." the woman said smiling evilly. "They say each of his victims died with one last intense orgasm. That's an ending I've been chasing from him for months now..."

As the woman spoke Ivan's cock slid into Athena's soaking wet pussy. His arms pulled up her legs by her knees as he began fucking her. The bound beauty was helpless as he pounded over and over again inside her, flattening her ass against the rough stone wall with each thrust.

"Take... off... her... gag..." Ivan ordered between thrusts as Athena felt the woman untie the straps. "I want to hear her beg to breathe..."

Athena's pussy instinctively tightened squeezing his cock at the thought as the gag was pulled free. "Don't... please... mercy..." she pleaded as his hands slowly released her thighs. Still riding him she wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to lock her ankles together as his hands slid slowly up her sweaty heaving chest.

"I'm gonna cum..." Athena moaned as she felt his right hand reach her slender neck.

"And keep cumming..." he said cruelly as he squeezed firm on her slender brown throat.

"Aaccckkk..." Athena gasp as her windpipe was squeezed. Her legs tightened on his waist as her pussy squeezed his thick penetrating member. She felt her pussy clench and spasm around him as her head felt fuzzy.

Ivan kept pounding her into the wall as his hands squeezed tighter around her throat. She was his toy, his plaything, "Stupid nurse... you're nothing but a cocksleeve now..."

Athena rode the orgasm out unconsciously grinding her pussy into his thrusting cock. Her mind was filled with the high of orgasmic bliss and the dizzying feeling of deprived oxygen. She squeezed tighter and felt a second orgasm pulse thought her core.

"Gaaackck" she sputtered as he squeezed tighter slamming her plump ass over and over into the wall. Ivan was an expert in this skill and his grip loosened to allow her air.

"Aaahhhhaaaa" she tried filling her lungs before she felt his hand tighten again. Her eyes went up in her head as she came again, the feeling of her orgasms just rolling one into the next.

"You'll be a broken whore by the time I'm through with you..." Ivan promised as he slammed into her harder and harder. The way this slut was clenching her tight pussy around him, he wouldn't last too much longer.

His hands squeezed, then unsqueezed Athena's throat perfectly to keep her high from the lack of oxygen and pleasure of their sex. Ivan pushed deep, this time holding inside her and squeezing her throat firm. The last thing Athena remembered before blacking our was her mind shattering orgasm and feeling his hot seed spray deep inside her.

———————————————————

"Sir... we have a problem." The guard said entering the Warden's office.

"What is it? I'm busy..." the Warden growled as he pushed the head of the woman under his desk back down his thick cock.

"You have to come see this... I think we found that missing nurse from last week..." the guard replied.

The pair of them descended the stairs of the central guard tower and moved into the castle courtyard. They passed inmates and guards as they marched toward a section of the expansive outdoor area. "She's here in the public oral stations."

The Warden passed row after row of bondage posts, several empty but most filled with kneeling female inmates. Driven deep into the ground the thick wooden posts were three feet high with restraints on the sides at the top and bottom kept each woman keeling with their feet and wrists pulled back behind them. Some of them were even tormented by a sharp wooden spike that was placed against their back to make them thrust forward their chests.

They stopped at the last post right next to the interior wall of the castle. Kneeling in the mud was a busty brown skinned woman, her dark curly hair was a mess covering up most of her face as her head hung down.

"This is her..." the guard said. "Is it the missing nurse?" He reached down and grabbed a fistful of her dark matted hair and pulled her face up.

The Warden looked down to see her beautiful face as she opened her mouth wide, obviously expecting another customer. Her eyes were vacant and showed the dark circles of being used for hours on end. He looked to see purple bruising around her next neck, along with scratches, scrapes, welts and dried cum on her body.

The Warden remembered meeting the nurse a few weeks ago. Her background check had several holes in it and he doubted her intentions when he hired her. He assumed she was there to attempt a fool hearty escape of someone she knew. She must have been out after curfew and got tossed in a cell by mistake.

"See... she has no tattoo or markings... no inmate number... and she hasn't said anything since we pulled her from the west wing..." the guard said.

"The west wing?" The Warden said as he slipped down his pants. He had been interrupted in his office and now intended to get his release with this slut. "That would explain the bruising..." He stepped forward and pressed his cock slowly into the kneeling woman's mouth.

Athena closed her eyes and wrapped her lips tightly around him. She began bobbing her head slowly trying to get him harder. She felt the prick of the sharp wooden spike in the middle of her back. She thrust her tits out presenting them to him as she sucked. She had only half heard the conversation but she knew it wasn't good.

She felt the man's hand cup her heavy breast, now covered in dried cum from the guards she'd already serviced in this bondage. His other hand twisted in her hair as he stared to skull fuck her. She tried to breathe but he was gagging and choking her. It brought a rush of memories back to her from the past week.

Her pussy throbbed and ached to be touched as she had almost been trained to cum as she was choked. Instead she felt him pull out and cover her face, hair and chest in a thick hot load of his cum. Her mind cleared just as he stepped back.

"Have her registered as an inmate... number, collar, ring and assign her a work detail... I want to make sure this one is broken before we start using her as a fucktoy..." the Warden commanded as both he and the guard left.

Athena slumped into her knees to rest as her spirit was crushed. She wasn't going to be the one to rescue Becky and Liv. She silently prayed one of their other friends would succeed where she had failed. She watched as another guard stepped in front of her and dropped his trousers. This was going to be rough until someone did.

12