All Comments on 'The Crocodile Safari'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Something

I love your stories,they bring out the dirty old English Countryman in me,I will soon sort this lesbian lark out,a man likes a real woman ,bisexual if you like,and ALL women like dick.There is definately something in your stories that get me going.I thought at one time my grandad ,a farmer of some standing [one particular part]was going to go spare when he realised we had two homosexual breeding pigs on our hands.Whats it like being a lesbian,and why do lesbians use strapons if they dont like the real thing.Or are they driven to it because the real thing is not available

PeliosPeliosover 16 years agoAuthor
Yes There Are Crocs In Florida

I was surprised that one of the first emails I received about this story informed me that there are only alligators in Florida. Actually I research backgrounds for my stories carefully, but please don’t take my word for it. If anyone wants to know more, simply Google Florida Saltwater Crocodiles, or any similar combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic

I like this ,very erotic story .Like most men I love lesbian stories.The crocodiles,believe you me there are crocodiles in S. Florida,they are a protected species,and are on the increase,A retired RAF recce pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Languagepoint

I loved your story. I am a retired English teacher [and former RAF pilot, which I might say is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT in the context]. I have many dictionaries in my house in Brazil. The American Heritage Dictionary has a secondary definition of 'crocodile' as 'a crocodilian reptile such as alligator, etc.'. This doesn't mean it is scientifically correct to call an alligator a crocodile, but it is a licence to use the word in ordinary speech and writing. [15-love] The American English Learner's Dictionary defines 'alligator' as 'a large member of the crocodile family'. [30-love] Chambers 21st Century Dictionary's definition of 'alligator' includes the words 'differing from the crocodile in the broader snout and other characteristics' [You cannot be serious! You are the pits! - 30-15] But the definition of 'crocodile' in Chambers doesn't mention alligators [30-all]. At this point, rain interrupted play, but I have no doubt that a continuation will result in Game, Set and Match to the author, in terms of ordinary non-scientific speech. Freddy ex-RN, ex-RAF, ex-teacher, ex-tennis coach [retired from all].

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Last

Pelious,I have already commented on this ,but excuse me to make a comment to the last poster.I was very interested what was in the sea and other large areas of water in S Florida and so would you have been if you had spent several hours flying at low level on exchange posting from bases in the area.POINT TAKEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay, I suggest an honourable draw

Thanks, previous poster, for responding so courteously to my rather waspish comment. I accept your point [30-40], but I think that you should have explained the relevance of your flying days in the context of the story at the time you made it {Deuce?].

Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh, boys?

I'm a girl. And I'm sure I don't know much about the Royal Air Force, lakes, rivers, crocodiles and aligators, but I do know one thing! This story isn't really about any of those things. Just my opinion, but I thought it was about hot, steamy sex between two attractive women. At least the story made this little sheila's knickers damp! Thanks, and many kisses, Pelios!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please write a second story with the same people

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Background Research Makes A Big Difference

While the American Crocodile which is native to extreme south Florida lives in salt or brackish water, it is NEVER found in fresh water, that being the habitat of the American Alligator. The American Crocodile is a different species than the Saltwater Crocodile of the Indo-Pacific Region. Crocodiles in Florida are notoriously shy with only one confirmed human attack documented when an amorous couple decided to go skinny dipping in a brackish canal at 2:00 AM at Gables-By-The-Sea, FL in Aug 2014. They suffered only minor injuries. Had they perished they would have had an excellent shot at winning a "Darwin Award." The Everglades is a very broad, very shallow, slow moving river. It is not a swamp. What might appear to be "ponds" are actually "alligator sloughs" which are areas which have been cleared and deepened by their namesakes over centuries to remain wet during the dry season.

When setting a specific location for a story, it is essential to describe the details of that location accurately or risk losing the reader within the first few lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, girl. You protest too much.

If people know about a subject it will matter how it's used in a story.

This story had me hooked until the shit talk smeared the erotic out of this story.

It was like being at a fancy restaurant and seeing the chef puke on the food.

From steamy/hot - to - slimy/stuffy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous