The Crooked Leg Creek Flood

Story Info
I helped Alfred save Linda Lou. It turned out to be more.
4.7k words
4.66
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers

I've always loved the first warm days in spring. When I was a kid, it meant the end of the school year was just around the corner and then I'd have three whole months to play baseball, fish, and camp out in the back yard. When I got to high school, it meant three whole months to play baseball, fish, and camp out on her porch with a willing girlfriend for an hour or two.

Since we've been married, those first warm days of spring mean Jackie, my wife, starts her annual flower planting frenzy. Now, planting flowers may not seem as fun as fishing, but planting days are when Jackie trades her jeans and sweaters for little shorts and tank tops. Watching Jackie bent over and putting flower plants in the ground is a lot more fun than fishing.

That's what she was doing that day when I went home for lunch. I fixed myself a ham sandwich and walked out in the back yard and got half-mooned by the sexy ass cheeks peeking out from the legs of her short-shorts. That was enough to make me think about taking an extra half-hour for lunch. What made me think about calling Bill Abrams, my second shift deputy and asking him to work overtime was Jackie's underwear.

See, Jackie has new underwear for dressing up in, which means she's worn it two times before at the most. Those are the panties and bras she wears when we go to a party or she's feeling really sexy for some reason. Then she has "everyday" underwear, which is where the dressing up underwear ends up after the third washing. She puts it on to go shopping or to Sadie's beauty shop to get her hair done.

After the everyday underwear goes through the wash a few dozen times, the elastic in the panties starts to go slack and they get pretty baggy, and the bra cups get pretty floppy. Then they become her "house" underwear, the underwear she puts on when she's working at home. That day, she was wearing "house" underwear, and the panties were loose enough they'd sort of twisted around and she had one delicious pink pussy lip peeking out of the leg of her shorts.

I walked out to her flowerbed and squatted down. Now, anybody who's ever squatted down knows you have to have something to put your hand on while you're squatting. Jackie's ass was handy, so I put my hand there. After I got all squatted down, my hand just naturally slipped down over her ass and up the leg of her shorts. My index finger was just getting a nice feel of the inside of that pussy lip when Jackie sighed and sat back on her heels.

"Tom, don't you have to back to work?"

I grinned and slipped my finger up and down her soft lips.

"Yeah, but I still got a half-hour of lunch time left, and I got my finger on what I feel like having for dessert."

"No...I'm not done yet and besides, I'm all dirty and sweaty."

"My dessert doesn't look dirty and it sure doesn't feel sweaty. A little slippery maybe, but not sweaty. I kinda like a slippery dessert after lunch."

"Well, after I get these last plants in the ground, your slippery dessert is going in to take a shower and then go buy groceries unless you wanna to eat chips and canned peaches for dinner tonight."

"I like my peach fresh from the shower, so how about if you go wash it for me. We'd still have fifteen minutes or so."

Jackie picked up the nozzle on the garden hose and grinned.

"Don't make me use this. Now get your butt back in your squad car and to back to protecting the citizens of Buck Lick. If you be a good little sheriff, we can play tonight."

}|{

I was walking into the town hall when I heard the sweet, syrupy sound of a west Tennessee girl's voice.

"'Mornin', Sheriff McCabe."

The voice belonged to Linda Lou Lawrence. Well, she used to be Linda Lou Maberly, but that was before she and Alfred got married.

"Hi, Linda Lou. Haven't seen you for a while. How you been doin'?"

She blushed and looked at the sidewalk.

"Well, you kin see some of what I been doin'."

And I could. Judging from how I remembered Jackie when she was pregnant, Linda Lou was about seven months along. I figured that was wrong, though, because Linda Lou is about five feet nothing and normally weighs in at a hefty ninety pounds or so soaking wet.

"Yep...I can. 'Bout six, maybe seven months?"

"Doc Wilson says six and a half, but I think he's off by a couple weeks. Mama says a woman feels when it happens, and I'm purty sure I did."

"Alfred doin' OK too?"

"Oh yeah. He's happy as a cow in a corn crib that he's gonna be a daddy. He's home plowing up more garden space. He says with another mouth to feed, we're gonna need it. I come in town to see Doc Wilson and buy more seeds."

"Well, you tell Alfred I said 'Hey', OK?"

As I watched Linda Lou waddle off toward the hardware store, I smiled. She and Alfred were probably the unlikeliest match I'd ever seen.

}|{

Linda Lou was the youngest of the five Maberly kids and the other four were all boys. I suppose all the ruckus of four brothers in the house and her being the only girl and all was a little wild for her, so she stayed pretty much with her mama. Her mama was a quiet sort of woman, and Linda Lou was just like her.

Once she grew up, she grew up real nice. She had a nice little round ass and her breasts, though not nearly as big as Jackie's, looked just as big on her tiny little body. Her legs were pretty great too.

She was cute as a bug, well, except for her ears. All the Maberly's have ears that kind of stick out. Linda Lou kept them covered up with her long brown hair most of the time, but her porch swing didn't see many boyfriends because of them. It had to be those ears, because Linda Lou worked at the hardware store and saw most of the men in the county at least once a week when they came in for nails, binder twine, and such.

Alfred was an only child. His mama said after giving birth to a baby that weighed ten and a half pounds, she wasn't going through that again, or at least that's what Jackie told me. I could see her point. Anyway, she named him Alfred Winston.

Now, I suppose Alfred Winston Lawrence would be a good name for a boy raised up in New York City or Memphis or someplace like that where he'd go to a private school and learn to play the violin and how to play tennis and golf or something like that. It wasn't a very good name for a boy raised up in Buck Lick, Tennessee where he went to the same school as everybody else's kids. It didn't help that Alfred was always kind of chunky either. He got tormented by the boys and girls alike. He took it pretty good, though, because his mama kept telling him that one day he'd outgrow all that.

Well, sometime when he was in the sixth grade, Alfred did outgrow all that and then some. When he started to grow, that boy didn't stop until he was a hair over six feet six and tipped the scales down at the feed store at just under two-fifteen. He wasn't chunky any more. Alfred was all muscle. He was also softhearted as could be because his mama had raised him to be that way.

The other boys left Alfred alone then, but all that tormenting had taken it's toll. Once he graduated from high school, Alfred kind of kept to himself most of the time out there with his mama and daddy on their farm out south of town on Memphis Road.

Crooked Leg Creek ran through Alfred's daddy's farm and crossed Memphis Road a couple hundred feet past the house. If you drive out of Buck Lick and across the bridge and keep going for another couple of miles, you'll drive by the Maberly place where Linda Lou lived. That's not real important except for what Crooked Leg Creek usually does when we get a big April rain. All the rainwater in most of the county drains into Crooked Leg Creek and starts off for the Squaw Hatchet River and then on to the Mississippi. In the process, Crooked Leg Creek usually floods out the bridge over Memphis Road. That happened two springs after Alfred graduated.

Linda Lou was coming home from the hardware store after that cold, April rain, and her car drowned out going through the water on the bridge. Well, the water kept coming up and by the time I got Alfred's phone call and got out there, Linda Lou was sitting on top of her car and the creek was up to the top of the tires. Alfred was there too.

"I called ya, Sheriff, 'cause I cain't git 'er out by myself. Water's too deep and too fast."

I said I'd call Harry down at the fire station to bring out the ladder truck so we could use it to get out there.

"No time fer that, Sheriff. She's got herself wet getting' up there and is prolly 'bout to freeze. If'n she falls in, we'll never git 'er in time. I got me a rope here. If'n you'll hold one end so's I got something to pull against, I'll go git 'er."

Well, I figured if anybody was strong enough to get to Linda Lou, Alfred could. I also figured there was no way I could hold him if he slipped. He tied the rope around his waist and I looped the other end around the bumper of the squad car and tied it around my waist too. As Alfred waded in and started for Linda Lou I let the rope out a little at a time. It was pretty rough going until he got to the bridge railing, but then he had something to hold on to. He got to Linda Lou, picked her up off her car roof, and tossed her over his shoulder. I kept the rope tight until he was out of the creek.

Alfred was right about Linda Lou. She was shaking so hard her teeth were clacking together. I put her in the passenger seat of the squad car and turned the heater up as high as it would go, then got a blanket out of the trunk and covered her up. Alfred climbed in the back seat.

"Sheriff, if'n you'll run us up t' the house, mama'll git her some dry clothes and some supper to warm her up on the inside too."

I took them up to Alfred's house and like he said, his mama was waiting with a big, thick quilt and a big bowl of hot chicken stew. Linda Lou had stopped shaking enough to thank me by the time I left.

}|{

I had to drop by the hardware store a few weeks later for a new screen door spring, and Linda Lou was working the register. She looked a little different than normal. She usually looked just like any clean country girl, but that day, she had on some lipstick, and her hair was a lot wavier than I remembered. She blushed when I said she looked pretty enough to have her pick of the boys in town.

"It's just for Alfred. He's comin' in town to see about getting' a job at the feed store and I wanted to look nice for him."

"Oh... you and Alfred seeing each other?"

She blushed even a deeper shade of pink.

"Yeah...I found out he's a really nice man that night he pulled me out of the crick. He wouldn't go to bed until he was sure I was OK, and the next day he took his tractor down and pulled my car up to his house and got it to run again. That's when he asked me if he could come see me sometime and I said yes. We been all the way to Jackson fer supper one night already."

"Alfred is a nice guy, once you get to know him, and it sounds like he pretty much likes you if he took you all the way to Jackson."

"Well, he says he does. I guess we'll see."

A month later, I stopped in the hardware store for some nails. When Linda Lou rang me up, I saw the ring on her finger.

"Looks like Alfred likes you enough to buy you a ring."

Linda Lou blushed again.

"It was his gramma's. We're gonna git married soon's we can git the little cabin on their farm fixed up fer us to live in. That's where his mama an' daddy started out. It'll be 'bout a month, we think. We're gonna invite you and yer wife if'n you wanna come."

I thought it was a real nice wedding. Jackie got to cry a little bit so she loved it. Linda Lou looked like a little doll in the wedding dress her mama had made for her. Alfred looked really uncomfortable in his suit, but I suspected he hadn't ever worn it any day but Sunday's before. After they said their "I do's" we all went down in the church basement for some cake and punch, and then threw rice at them as they drove off in Alfred's pickup truck.

}|{

Well, I didn't see much of them after that for a while, but I remembered what it felt like to be newlyweds, so I understood. It got to be August before I knew it and Jackie reminded me we hadn't had a picnic yet like we always do several times in the summer. Now, I know Jackie pretty well by now, and when she reminds me of something, she really means I'd better take care of what she reminded me about or the bed's gonna get pretty cold for a week or so.

That Sunday, she packed some sandwiches, chips and soft drinks in our picnic basket and we drove out to Crooked Leg Creek. It had gone down after the rains, and there was a place we really liked to picnic about half a mile upstream. It was just a gravel bar, but the gravel was pretty small and smooth from being worked so much by the water. It made sitting pretty comfortable, and the creek made nice water sounds while we ate. Jackie carried the blanket we always put down, and I lugged the basket.

About half way there, I remembered that I hadn't remembered to take a whiz before we left. I told Jackie I had to stop. She said she'd just go ahead and have the blanket all spread out for when I got there. I unzipped and was hosing the ants off some honeysuckle vines when she came creeping back and whispered in my ear.

"Tom, somebody's already there. It's Alfred and Linda Lou."

"Well that's OK. I'm sure they won't mind some company while they eat. They did invite us to their wedding, remember?"

Jackie grinned.

"Oh, I think they'd mind. They're not eating."

"OK, we'll just spread out our blanket and wait to eat until they do too."

"I don't think they're gonna be eating. They're too busy...well, just keep quiet and come look."

Well, they were there, naked on a blanket, and just like Jackie said, they weren't eating, unless you count Linda Lou trying to get Alfred's cock in her mouth. I'd never believed the stories about the size of a man's feet and the length of his cock, mostly because I wear a size twelve shoe but my cock is what I've read to be average. In Alfred's case, it wasn't true either, at least the part about length. If the story didn't also apply to thickness, it should have, because Alfred's stiff cock looked to be about as big as one of the cucumbers Jackie likes to slice on her salads.

Linda Lou managed to get the swollen head in her mouth, but that was as far down it as she could get. We could see her cheeks moving in and out as she sucked, and her little hand was stroking his shaft like crazy. Well, it was really both hands, because one of her slender hands wouldn't fit all the way around the monster.

Jackie was breathing a little heavier by the time Linda Lou pulled Alfred's cock out of her mouth. She started breathing heavier yet when Linda Lou straddled Alfred and guided his rigid cock between her thighs. Linda Lou rocked her hips a little, then moved them side to side, and finally pushed down. She had this look of concentration on her face as she raised up a little, reached back and spread her little cheeks and pushed down again.

Alfred was smiling like a possum eating grapes. He didn't move much except to reach up and squeeze Linda Lou's breasts and rub his thumbs over her nipples. She groaned a little and pushed down harder. After a few minutes of wiggling her little butt and moving up and down, Alfred's cock started to disappear between her little stretched-out lips. Linda Lou shuddered, made one last push and then eased down on Alfred's belly.

She lay there for a bit, and then raised back up and started stroking herself over Alfred's cock. From where we stood behind a cedar tree, it looked like Linda Lou was enjoying the ride. Her head was thrown back, she had both hands holding Alfred's against her breasts, and every now and then, she moaned really soft like and her shoulders shook. It wasn't any time at all before she started bouncing up and down on him. She gasped a couple of times, then shrieked and started to shake. Alfred just kept on laying still and kept on smiling.

Linda Lou laid back down on Alfred's belly then, panting like crazy and hugging him tight. That's when Alfred started to raise up and move his cock in and out of her.

Linda Lou kept hugging Alfred while he pumped his big cock in and out, and after a while she started moving her little ass up and down to meet him. Alfred helped her out with a hand on each of her tight little ass cheeks, and was pulling her down every time he thrust up. Linda Lou started to murmur something, and then shrieked again. Alfred made a big push that lifted her up in the air, and then pumped his cock in and out really fast for a dozen strokes or so.

About then, Jackie tugged on my sleeve and moved her head back down the trail. Her face seemed really pink and her mouth was sort of open, just like when she's riding me. We were about half way to the car when she chuckled.

"I'll bet she felt like she was riding a fence post. It must be something else to have that big a cock in you."

"So...that mean you'd like to have one that big too? I hate to tell you this, Jackie, but mine's as big as it's gonna get."

"Lord no...I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I did that and I'm half again as big as Linda Lou. I'm amazed she could even get it in. Yours is just fine for me."

"Well, where would you like to go have our picnic now?"

Jackie reached over and rubbed my cock through my jeans.

"Let's go home and eat and then I'm gonna play with your little deputy here. Think he can make me happy a couple of times before dinner?"

I slipped my hand up her inner thigh until I felt her panties. They were damp. I cupped her pussy and massaged a little. Jackie moaned.

"I think we'd better hurry."

Well, we didn't exactly eat that lunch as soon as we got home. Jackie went inside while I was still getting the picnic basket from the back seat. When I got in the door, she'd stripped naked and was lying on our couch with one foot on the floor and then other hooked over the back. She was rubbing her big nipples too, and they were already all stiff.

"Come give my little kitty some lickin, Babe. Watching Linda Lou and Alfred made me all wet and horny."

Well, I don't mess around when Jackie says something like that. I did take the time to lock the door, but right after stripping off my own clothes, I was on my knees with my face buried between Jackie's soft thighs. She was right. She was all wet, a little thing I was happy to take care of for her. I love the way Jackie tastes anyway, and when there's more to taste, there's just more to love. As soon as my tongue made the first lick between her soft, swollen lips, Jackie moaned.

"Oh God, yes...make me feel like Linda Lou did, Babe."

I wasn't sure how I was gonna do that, my cock being just average and all like I said, but while I was figuring it out, I was gonna make Jackie cum all over my tongue. I slid it down over her full, rippled inner lips all the way to her entrance and stuck it in. Jackie moaned and I felt her get a little wetter. When my fingertips closed around her nipples and squeezed them tight, Jackie jerked her pussy up into my face and murmured, "Screw me Tom. I need to be screwed so bad."

I just started sliding my tongue in and out and tugged on her big stiff nipples. Watching Alfred and Linda Lou had gotten me pretty horny too, and if I'd fucked her then, I'd have cum in less than a minute. When Jackie gets this hot, she always does that to me. Over the years, I've learned how to keep her cumming without shooting my wad too, but sometimes it takes a good licking to get her settled down enough for me to last a while too.

I pulled out my tongue then and chuckled.

"Nope, Honey, you're gonna cum just like this a couple times first. We'll see about the fucking after that."

I licked up her slit and then painted circles around her stiff little clit with my tongue. Jackie grabbed my head and pushed it tighter into her pussy, then groaned.

ronde
ronde
2,414 Followers
12