The Crooked Leg Creek Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum right now."

Well, I did, and she did, two or three times, I think. I'm not really sure because when Jackie gets as hot as she was then, sometimes she just cums and cums and there's not much separation between times. After the last one, she was gasping and her tight little pussy was moving in and out against my face from the little contractions still surging through her. She finally settled down a little and chuckled.

"Now will you screw me?"

"Yep, just as soon as you bend over the coffee table."

When I slid my cock inside Jackie, she wasn't really bent all the way over the table. Her arms and face were resting on the edge, but her heavy breasts were hanging down in the open. I watched my cock disappear between her swollen wet lips, then grabbed her ass and pushed in hard. Jackie moaned when my cock head bottomed out.

"Oh yeah...I needed to feel that too."

She wiggled her hot ass to tell me to start stroking and then rocked her hips so my cock would go in a little deeper. When I began moving my cock, she started rocking back and forth on her knees and matching my strokes. Her big breasts were swaying back and forth too, so I reached up with my left hand and lifted her left one. When I rolled her nipple, Jackie's ass kind of shook and she slammed her pussy back over my cock. She panted, "Again", and then shook all over again when I did.

I thought I'd calmed her down a little but Jackie is Jackie, so I should have known better. Her wet little pussy was squeezing my cock before I realized she was close again. That squeezing was doing some wonderful things to my cock, and taking away most of the control I thought I had left. I rolled her other nipple, then pinched firmly and pulled.

Jackie cried out and her hips began to rock up and down fast, stroking my cock just as fast in the process. I pulled on her nipple again and rammed my cock as deep in her as I could. I felt my balls pull up against the base of my cock, and then the wave of sensation as the first spurt of cum raced up my shaft and inside Jackie. About that time, she cried out again and then again. Her pussy clamped down on my shaft tightly and when I pulled it out, I couldn't help but ram it right back in again through that warm, tight, wetness. I groaned as a second and then a third surge splashed deep inside Jackie's rippling, squeezing passage. When I could see and hear again, Jackie was rocking her hips and panting. She was still doing that when my cock slipped out of her, and she whimpered.

"No-o-o...put it back. I don't want it out yet."

I laughed.

"Well, Honey, you've pretty much wore out your deputy for a while. He needs a rest."

Jackie's voice was a low whisper.

"Then use your fingers, Babe, 'cause I'm not done yet."

Jackie was satisfied after she came one more time. She was so satisfied, I had to help her back up on the couch. She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me, then chuckled.

"I wonder if Linda Lou came again after we left?"

"I don't know, but Alfred was still grinning. I think he wanted some more of her."

"I wonder how long it took her the first time, I mean, she's so little and he's so huge. That'd feel like getting split up the middle."

I chuckled again.

"Looked like she got used to it. I suppose they practice a lot, like we did when we first got married."

I reached between us and tickled her clit.

"Wanna practice some more?"

Jackie's body twitched a little and she grabbed my hand and pulled it up.

"Mmm...yes, but I'm too sensitive right now."

She kissed me again.

"Tomorrow morning sounds nice, though. I'm gonna go take a shower. Wanna wash my back for me?"

We never did eat those sandwiches. I had them for lunch the next day and the day after. We did take a shower together, and I did wash Jackie's back...and her front...and her sexy ass...and I tried to wash her little pussy. She wouldn't let me do that, though, something about her being able to walk the next day.

}|{

It makes me feel pretty good to know I can still do that to Jackie. I hope I can keep doing it for a long time yet.

I figure Alfred feels pretty good that he has Linda Lou and that he can make Linda Lou feel like he does. He works down at the feed store now, and Linda Lou's mama watches their little boy while she works at the hardware store. I don't know how much longer she can keep working though. She was all swelled up with their second the last time I saw her. When I asked what this one was going to be, she said her aunt thought a boy, but her mama said a girl.

"Mama oughta know, since she had four boys before me, but Aunt Bess is usually right too, so I'm not sure. I want a little girl someday, so if it's a boy, Alfred 'n me'll just keep tryin' til we git one."

Linda Lou blushed the prettiest shade of pink and grinned.

"Tryin's half the fun."

12