The Crow Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
Bigfoot stays for breakfast.
3.2k words
4.44
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early evening sunlight streamed down through the breaks in the crown of leaves above the small rustic cottage. Dappled light was cast over the slate roof which grew moss. The two-story cottage house was simple in its design with a large kitchen and dining area, moderate living room, and large bedroom upstairs. Vines grew over the stucco walls and into the cracks of the chimney. The place was crumbling in a charming way and would have looked abandoned except for the young man who stood out front whistling a tune as he chopped wood.

The man was tall and lithe, his body working up a sweat in the light brown tunic he wore, the lacing open to reveal the pallid skin of his chest as he moved. Each swing was accompanied by the tinkling of baubles coming from his tall pointed hat and belts. The wind rustled his long wavy light brown hair and the crows feathers which were braided into it. He paused to savor the breeze then went back to work placing a log then splitting it.

He worked in a steady rhythm. Place log. Hit log. Split log. Stack wood. Repeat. Then, he felt the distant quake of footsteps. Large footsteps. Stepping back from his work, the witch wiped sweat from his face before looking down the dirt path to the source of the noise. Through the trees, the witch could see a large dark figure lumbering through the trees. The creature had long brown fur and was carrying a dead boar on his shoulders as he walked toward the witch's cottage.

"Hello!" The witch called out, running out onto the path and waving one arm in welcome to the creature as its thunderous footsteps grew closer and closer till the witch could clearly see the bigfoot coming his way. Even from a distance, the witch could see a bright smile split the creature's face as he saw him.

"Hello again, Fletch." The bigfoot said as he neared the cottage, the boar now held easily under one arm then tossed beside the ring of stones that marked a place for a campfire. His deep brown eyes looked at the witch from under a mane of shaggy light brown hair, lips curled in a smile, as he then pulled the smaller man into a hug.

"I missed you!" Fletch said as he gripped the creature's fur and buried his face in his chest. The bigfoot was easily a half a man taller than Fletch's own lanky frame and he was far broader. His fur smelled of pine sap and sweat.

"I missed you too." The rumbling voice resonated in Fletch's chest.

"I didn't think I'd see you till autumn!" Fletch pulled back and looked up at the massive creature.

"Usually you wouldn't. Men interrupted my hunting grounds. I had to move on early this year." The bigfoot grumbled as he walked with Fletch off of the path and to the fire pit.

"Damn humans." Fletch muttered." But it's good to see you nevertheless, Samuel."

"It is good to see you too, Fletch." Samuel's voice rumbled like distant thunder. He sat on the ground and it quaked as he hit the dirt.

"I had the feeling we'd need firewood. Couldn't figure out why I'd need to chop so much in the middle of summer, but something told me I'd need it." Fletch began to pile the split logs in the center of the fire pit. "My intuition is never wrong."

"Don't I know it." Samuel muttered, a chuckle in his voice. Fletch gave him a pointed look before going back to what he was doing then lighting the fire.

"I'll fetch you some water from the well. You must be thirsty." Fletch said as he left the bigfoot to gut the boar. He was always one to leave the bloody work to someone else and often avoided meat in his everyday diet. Samuel didn't hesitate in gutting the dead boar and then running it through with a small straight branch so it could roast over the fire. He used the first bucket of water to clean the boar and his hands and then drank the entirety of the second bucket in a couple hearty gulps.

"You know, you've come just in time for blueberry season." Fletch said as he returned to the fireside with another bucket of water. "I can make us pancakes in the morning."

"Yes, in the morning when the hog is done." Samuel said as he looked to the west where the evening sun was beginning to dip and touch the treeline, casting pink and orange light onto the clouds. In the east, the sky was still as blue as daylight.

"For the time being, let us have cheese and wine." He was already walking back toward the cottage. Samuel watched him move and felt a flutter in his chest. The witch was a handsome young-looking man with high cheekbones and iridescent green eyes; not that he showed them to many creatures. Samuel happened to be one of the lucky few. Still, his hat would remain on until dark.

Fletch returned with two bottles of wine, a 3/4th wheel of cheese, and a large loaf of cottage bread. He sat down beside Samuel and offered him one of the bottles of wine and struggled to break the wheel of cheese in half. Samuel held in a chuckle and helped him with that and the bread, taking a larger hunk for himself and giving Fletch the remainder. It would still be more than Fletch could eat on his own. Fletch then popped the cork on his own bottle of wine and sipped it from the bottle without decorum.

"Tonight is for celebrating. To friends!" Fletch called out as he clanked his bottle against Samuel's and took another drink before biting into his hunk of cheese and smiling into the glow of the fire.

"A celebration?" Samuel said, his eyes glittering.

"Indeed." Said Fletch as he looked up at Samuel who was now leaning back on one arm as he drank.

"Then will you dance for me?" Samuel said, a wry smile on his face as Fletch sputtered.

"Dance? Oh, that was one time! I won't do it again." Fletch laughed and shook his head, once again digging into the meal.

"You said before that you only dance for celebrations and what is tonight?" Samuel prodded.

"I said that at the autumn equinox. You can't hold me to that standard." Fletch said, ducking his head and hoping Samuel wouldn't see how flush his face had become.

"I most certainly can and will." Chuckling, Samuel pushed Fletch playfully. Even still, Fletch struggled to maintain his balance and nearly toppled over. "Come now, celebrate with me."

Fletch blushed furiously beneath his hat, thankful for its cover. It was true. Last time they had seen each other had been the autumn equinox and he'd danced naked under the moon. Samuel had just happened to visit on the right night and seen his display, much to his amusement and enjoyment. Fletch tried not to feel exposed. After all, Samuel was nude all the time. Nevertheless, that night had marked a change in their friendship.

"Oh, alright. But I will need more wine!" Fletch stood and gulped down more wine till he'd nearly finished half the bottle. "There we go!"

He stood, wobbly on his feet and then stared at the sunset. The sun was just now dipping below the horizon and casting orange and pink light over the clouds, the sky behind them growing dark. In the fireside glow, Fletch began to sway from one foot to the other. Seeing this, Samuel began a slow steady clap to create a beat for him. Fletch swayed and then fell into a spin, hopping from one foot to the next as he circled the firepit. With each circle he became more bold in his leaps and spins, dancing so near the fire it looked as if it could catch him alight at any moment.

The sun now down and the last vestiges of a red sunset dissipating, Fletch began the slow process of removing his clothes during the dance. First came the knee-high black boots, kicked aside perfectly so they landed at his front door. Then off came the belts which held bottles and trinkets and pouches all filled with various magickal supplies. Tunic now loose, it billowed around him and then clung tight as he moved around the fire.

Stopping briefly, Fletch bowed in a flourish and took off his hat. Iridescent green eyes now uncovered, they glowed nearly yellow in the light of the fire. He tossed his hat to join his boots and belts as Samuel's clapping beat got faster and with a spin, Fletch's tunic lifted from him and drifted magickally over to the pile of clothes. Chest now bare, the sweat of the day's labor glittered in the flickering light. Samuel's eyes devoured Fletch's lithe form, the only clothing remaining his black leggings which showed every curve and contour of Fletch's assets.

Feeling the exultation of dance dash any sense of modesty, Fletch slid his leggings off and tossed them. Now naked, he danced freely around the fire, eyes aglow and long brown hair bouncing with the movement. Once again spinning round the fire, Fletch came to a stop before Samuel and took a final bow. He was breathing heavily, his face flush. Samuel's dark eyes glittered.

"A fine show!" Samuel boomed and handed Fletch his previously abandoned half bottle of wine. He accepted and drank it down to quench his thirst. He smiled and fell down onto the grass beside Samuel.

"Thank you. Thank you. No encore tonight." Fletch said, still trying to catch his breath.

"No?" Samuel said as he stood to turn the boar over to roast on the other side. As he sat again, his eyes were locked on Fletch.

"What type of encore were you thinking? Naughty beast." Fletch pushed Samuel playfully, but the bigfoot's eyes remained on Fletch. Fletch broke eye contact and looked into the fire. "Shame it won't be done till morning."

"Not so much. It gives us a chance to catch up." Samuel said as his hand had drifted to the witch's hair where he stroked a feather.

"Indeed." Fletch said cautiously, now wary of the look in Samuel's eyes. "I don't suppose you're interested in how my garden is growing. Hm?"

"Not particularly." Samuel's fingers drifted to stroke Fletch's long pale neck and down to his broad shoulders. Goosebumps prickled along Fletch's skin.

"Then where do your interests lie?" Fletch asked, though he was certain he already knew the answer. Summer was mating season for bigfoots. It gave them enough time to gestate over winter and give birth in spring. Though the type of mating on Samuel's mind wouldn't result in a child.

"You look as beautiful as the last time I saw you." Samuel said, ignoring the question. "Come closer."

Fletch raised himself up to his knees and shuffled toward Samuel, the dirt on the ground smearing against his skin. When he was close enough, Samuel lifted him and brought him to sit on his lap. Fletch sat there straddling the large creature and stared into his dark brown eyes. Samuel was enthralled by the green of Fletch's stare and felt himself being drawn into it. He bowed his head and began to sniff at Fletch's long brown hair. His fingers curled in the silky tresses, careful not to break any of the feathers braided in, and kissed Fletch's neck.

"Samuel, are you sure? You know..." Fletch pressed against Samuel's chest.

"I know you are special. I also know what I give in return for a night with you, witch." Samuel's kisses trailed lower till he was suckling at Fletch's chest. Fletch whimpered in response and arched his back so the big creature could have full access to his chest.

"Then the deal has been struck." Fletch's fingers curled in Samuel's fur.

Samuel then leaned back, his back flat against the ground. He now looked up at Fletch for the first time, having always been used to looking down at the witch he now saw him in a new light. His pallid and lithe body was poised as Fletch maintained his balance atop the great creature's thighs. His back was to the light of the fire, casting him in an ethereal glow. Then Fletch began to move. Like his dance, it was sinuous and seductive. His hands brushed over his chest then belly to his thighs where he spread them wider, showing off the partially erect cock that bobbed there between his legs.

Samuel's own cock was growing erect at the sight of Fletch. Fletch's hand snaked between his thighs to where the monstrous cock of the bigfoot was growing erect. He used both hands to rub it from base to tip as his fingers couldn't reach all the way around. Precum leaked from the tip of Samuel's cock as Fletch rubbed it to erect. Fletch licked his lips and bowed his head to suck the tip of his cock as his hands worked the shaft.

Groaning, Samuel pulled Fletch from his position and then turned him around so he was now straddling Samuel's face. His tongue darted out and licked over Fletch's erect shaft before he suckled on his balls eliciting a moan of pleasure from Fletch as his own mouth was fastened over the head of Samuel's cock. Then, his mouth released Fletch's balls in favor of rubbing his tongue along his perineum and then to his tight asshole. Fletch would need to be worked well if he was going to take Samuel's huge cock.

Samuel's tongue rasped over Fletch's asshole before slowly starting to penetrate in with small thrusts. Fletch kept himself clean and tasted of sweat and the soap he'd used that day. Samuel grunted in approval as Fletch writhed against him as he pushed his tongue in deeper, using his saliva to lubricate Fletch's hole. Mouth now working down on Samuel's cock, Fletch moaned around the thick member in his mouth. Then Samuel's fingers spread Fletch's ass cheeks and he looked at the wet twitching asshole, cock jumping, before sinking one thick digit into his asshole up to the second knuckle. Lubricated already, his blunt finger entered Fletch and Fletch's mouth popped off of Samuel's cock so he could gasp in surprise.

Fletch, laying atop Samuel's torso, arched his back and began to move his hips back against the thick digit inside his asshole. He began to suck Samuel's shaft, one hand working the tip as the other worked the fuzzy balls below. Samuel then pushed his finger into Fletch's ass all the way and watched as the young man ground himself against his hand. He then began to pump his finger in and out of Fletch's asshole and savored the moans of pleasure that resonated through Fletch's mouth and directly to Samuel's cock. He then added a second thick finger and began moving it in and out as well. Samuel used his saliva to continually lubricate Fletch's asshole as he massaged inside.

"Samuel, I can't take it. Fuck me." Came the husky voice of Fletch from somewhere below the beautiful spectacle of his ass getting finger-fucked by Samuel.

"Then take me." Samuel grunted as he pulled his fingers from Fletch, leaving his ass soft and ready for the fucking.

Fletch then stood and turned toward Samuel, their eyes locked as Fletch climbed on top of the hulking creature. Once again on top, Fletch crouched with his feet on Samuel's hips as he aligned his asshole with Samuel's monstrous cock. Even though he had doubts that it would fit, Fletch powered through the doubt and dropped his weight so that he felt the blunt head of Samuel's cock begin to penetrate his asshole. He groaned as the tip slowly entered, the precum lubricating the way. Fletch panted as he felt the mushroom tip pop past the barrier of his anus and fill him inside. He began to move his hips then, taking a little more of Samuel's cock inside of him as he moved.

Samuel grunted as he felt the tip of his cock enter Fletch. He then put his hands on Fletch's hips and helped him move up and down on the thick shaft. Slowly he sank down till nearly all of Samuel's cock had entered into Fletch's ass and he was filled entirely. When he couldn't take it anymore, Fletch started to move again. Slowly he lifted up his hips and then brought them down again. Samuel moaned in response and wanted desperately to make him move faster but knew how delicate a witch's body could be. Instead, he used his hands to grip Fletch's hips and kneed his ass cheeks as he fucked him with a maddening slowness.

Finally unable to take it and sure that Fletch could, Samuel began to thrust up into Fletch as he pushed Fletch's hips down. Fletch cried out in pleasure as Samuel fucked him, struggling to keep up with his rapid movements. He tossed his head back, long wavy brown hair cascading down his back as he rode Samuel. With a roaring cry, Samuel released a year's worth of sexual tension into Fletch and filled him with his hot cum. Fletch's eyes rolled back as he too came, his cock jerking and spurting his own cum over his chest.

"Thank you." Samuel said, panting. Fletch nodded as he also tried to catch his breath. When Samuel pulled out of Fletch a torrent of cum spilled between them. Samuel layed Fletch on the ground beside him then stood and fetched them a bucket of water with which they could clean-up.

"Now what will we do till morning?" Fletch asked playfully as Samuel returned with the bucket and a bar of soap he'd found.

"I suppose we will have to tell stories and talk about your garden." Samuel said, setting down the bucket beside Fletch. He laughed.

They did stay up telling stories and drinking wine. Fletch told Samuel about what was growing in his garden and what would grow when autumn came. Samuel told Fletch about the rare experiences he'd had when encountering other bigfoot. They also turned the boar to roast it evenly and, as the sun began to rise, they picked fresh blueberries. Fletch made them into pancakes and fried some of the eggs his hens had laid.

"So, you are moving to your autumn hunting grounds now?" Fletch said as he hacked a piece of cooked meat from the boar and set it on his plate alongside the eggs and pancakes.

"Indeed. It isn't poor for summer game, but I can't stay where there are humans." Samuel said while taking a bite from the hamhock he held.

"Will you return next autumn?" Fletch asked as he dug into the food.

"I may return next spring." Samuel said. He smiled down at Fletch and then gave him a kiss on the forehead. "It will be good to see you again soon."

Fletch smiled and wagged a finger at Samuel. "Don't forget the price."

"Never." Samuel laughed.