The Crown

Story Info
An anniversary party wraps up in a surprising way.
5.7k words
4.7
13.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said goodbye at the door, and the last of our guests tottered out to a nearby taxi. Loudly yelling their goodbyes, with the lack of decorum that only whiskey can provide. Which coincidentally, these two had provided, bringing the most expensive gift, a giant bottle of Crown Royal. Half gone now, but still.

I'd insisted they get a ride, even though our driveway and street was cluttered with cars. Too many drinks had been shared, and by one AM, those last two had been wasted. Old friends, Patrick and Sabrina. Well, as old friends as two twenty one year olds can have.

I shut the door, and turned to my wife. She held herself steady on the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room, she'd maybe had one or two more drinks than she was used to. "And, now it's just us."

"Oh, thank god. I thought I'd never get you to myself." She walked over to me, hips swaying, only a little unsteady. "Happy anniversary, baby."

I caught her as she practically fell into my arms, wrapping her up in a hug, nuzzling into her shoulder. "Happy anniversary," I whispered, and left a kiss below her earlobe. I held her, enjoying the closeness, wanting nothing more than her arms around me, her breath on my neck.

She had other plans, one hand squeezing my butt while the other fumbled at my jeans. She giggled. "Can't... can't figure this out." She settled for taking down my zipper, the belt beyond her skills in this state. She thrust her hand in the opening, with a half step back and another giggle.

I smiled. I needed her to be stationary and more stable, if she tried anything more than the ham fisted groping she was doing, she'd likely topple into something. I'd had my share of the bottle of Crown, but I still had my wits about me.

"Hey, there, drunky. You trying to molest me?" I laughed and picked her up, a forearm under her butt, a hand on the small of her back. Her hands clasped behind my neck.

"Successfully molested. Tryin to get laid." Her grin was ear to ear.

"I think I can help with that," I said, and walked us a step or two towards the couch. I had to side step to avoid our coffee table, askew from its usual position, covered in half full glasses, beer bottles, and varying amounts of other debris, not all of it strictly constrained to its borders.

It had been an extremely successful party. Lots of fun, all of our old high school friends showing up, one or two we hadn't seen in close on three years. And the party itself was a triple celebration, my birthday, our anniversary, and a housewarming, as well. We'd just managed to close on the house last month, and a frantic few weeks of repairs to get the place liveable had followed, no time for fun. We'd only been able to afford it because it was so run down, but me and Dad had managed to fix the worst of it, while Mom and Sarah had painted and supervised the kitchen upgrades.

I put my always horny wife down on the couch, gently, and sank to my knees in front of her. She reached for me hard, grasping hands and sloppy kisses, insistent and urgent.

I agreed, I wanted her too, but I tried to slow her up, taking time to unlace her shoes, unbutton her top, and slide her jeans past her hips. We were both in a state. Maybe we had let our party games get just a bit out of hand. Maybe.

Maybe us seeing other couples making out had cranked up the volume on our own make out sessions. Maybe, my wife had an exhibitionist streak, too. Maybe, the alcohol had brought out the horny goblins in everybody tonight.

Nothing went too far, but things had gone further than they had at our high school gatherings, for sure. Some skin that doesn't often get bared in company seeing the light. Some people kissing and groping under clothes. Pretty sure someone snuck off for a quickie in our bathroom. Regardless, Sara had been on simmer since Sabrina lost her top about halfway through. We found it in-between couch cushions.This couch's cushions, to be precise. She'd still been wearing a fairly sturdy bra, but I caught Sara staring at the top of those creamy tits, straining against the beige fabric barely holding them down. I mean, I'd looked, but I'm a guy, I can be subtle about it. Sara had no such skills, making our good friend Sabrina blush and stutter. Sara had been clingy and gropey with me ever since, and I figured her dials were all maxed out at this point.

And despite my (so far successful) efforts to disrobe her here in the living room, that was as far as I intended to go. In here, at least. The couch was not conducive to the things I wanted to do to her, too limiting in positions, too rough a fabric for the hard thrusts I needed. We'd both had rug burn before, it's not fun.

I wondered, though... if I'd done this to her while our friends were still here, slipped off her blouse to let her lacy bra free, pulled her jeans off, let those close enough smell how horny she was, see her damp panties... well, I wondered. Not if she'd have liked it, I knew better, just how much she would have liked it. Could she have cum, just from all those eyes on her? Probably not, but it might be worth a try.

One of these days, I might give it a shot. Like the time we'd taken a chance at an icy football game with a heavy blanket over us, her in my lap, and a thousand people around us. Like the time I'd taken her from behind while she peeked out of a closet at her job, eyes out for nosy coworkers. Like the time we'd been in the back seat of my car, and someone showed up to watch us, leaving a splatter of semen on our window. She'd cum four times that night. The first time when she knew she was being watched, despite me barely slipping inside of her. Twice more, on top of me, jiggling those tits for me and him both, leaning back to show him her pussy, sucking her fingers and toying her clit. The last time had been just before he painted the window, when he'd tried the door handle repeatedly, and found it locked. That time, she'd screamed like her soul was escaping, and curled up on me, shaking and twitching.

My initial dismay at these exhibitions had been completely chipped away. I realized, over time, that I didn't own her, although she was mine. No harm was ever done, the worst had been people saw some things they didn't usually see, and I got fucked like a soldier going to war as compensation. Her exhibitionist streak echoed well with my pride in her beauty, I was getting to the point where Iwanted her to show off.

In fact, I was usually in for a pelvis bruising session anytime I even reminded her of one of our 'adventures.' Which was why I talked to her, now. Working those jeans off, I asked her if she'd have let me do this in front of her friends. Where would she have stopped me? Could I have taken her, there on the couch, feet in the air, while the whole group of friends watched?

My only answers were moans, increasing in volume and urgency. When she glommed back onto my face and almost bowled me back into the coffee table, I figured she'd had enough. I had planned to get her fully nude, and carry her to our bed impaled on my cock as we walked down the hall. Seemed like a good idea. But rug burn was definitely in our future, if I didn't hurry.

So I stood, caught her hands as they went back to my open zipper, and pulled her to her feet. I guided her, walking backwards to the hallway, as she pulled my shirt over my head, finagled the belt out of its loops, snatched open the button on my jeans. Her mouth hardly left mine, her gasps telling me I'd barely have to do anything to set her to quivering and mewling out her first orgasm of the night. I left my pants in a puddle, and pushed open the bedroom door with my ass, Sarah teasing out my penis through my boxers.

I heard Sarah gasp again, but this time her hands froze, her lips paused. Her eyes were focused behind me. I looked over my shoulder. We werenot alone.

Dimly illuminated by the bedroom lamp, there was a female figure. Dressed in a simple black dress, straight blonde hair framing a surprised look. April Jones, a leftover guest. She'd always been at the fringes of our group, but fringe or not, she'd been there since we were twelve. Shy, never saying much, but always there in the background.

We found out later, she'd been looking for another bathroom, had found the half bath in our room, and had simply... sat down. Overwhelmed by the party, her first alcoholic beverage, the rush of nostalgia from seeing all of her old friends at once. She'd sat on a corner of the bed, and was just thinking about rejoining us, not knowing the party was over. Music still played in the living room, our two voices had been interpreted as many.

I spoke first, saying,"April? What are you doing back here?"

Her mouth opened and closed, her wide eyes blinked. I followed her gaze, and found my hard cock in my wife's slack hand.

Sara said the next thing, and it was the best thing she'd said since 'I do.'

"April, sweetie. You have two choices. Leave now, and miss out on a hell of a show, or stick around and learn something." She closed her hand around my dick, and gently pulled me to follow her as she walked to the bed. "Either way, I'm not waiting." It wasn't the first time I had followed Sarah's lead, but it was the first time she literally led me by the cock. Metaphorically, it was old hat, of course.

She sat on the bed's other corner, pulling my boxers off with a flourish and a wildly bobbing dick as a result. Her lips slid over the head and down my shaft as her hands went to the clasp on her back, her bra off and flying as she slid back up my cock. She rose up, not releasing me with her mouth, to scoop her panties around her butt, drop them to the floor as they passed her knees. Bare and mouth full of me, I saw her glance to the side. April was watching, rigid as stone, eyes wide and fixed on us.

Usually, I don't participate in Sara's little fetish. I mean... I'm there, I'm doing things. But the thought of anyone seeing my bare skin, my privates... Well, they're called privates for a reason, you know. At the idea of my exposure my nerves jangled, all the alarms went off. That night, I found myself empathetic to Sara. Someone wanted to see me? Well, let them.

I blamed it on the whiskey. Hell, I even swung my hips a bit out of the way, so April could get a better view.

Then both of Sara's hands came to me, one cupping my balls while the other went in front of her lips, squeezing me tight and gliding on her saliva. Her eyes locked to mine, telling me to ignore the other girl on the bed, just focus on her. Then they twitched left, and she tried to smile around my cock.

She didn't stay long, and pulled her lips off me with a pop, and she scooted back on the bed, arching her back to thrust her tits into the air. She spread her knees. "Come here and fuck me. I've been ready all damn night." Sarah's fingers spread her labia, glistening pink. "Right here."

I wasted no time, and climbed on top of her, her hands guiding me in her before my knees had fully settled. Job done there, those hands tangled in my hair, pulled my mouth to her tits. I feasted as I fucked, and sure enough, five or six solid whacks into her, and she was cumming loudly. I held still as she spasmed, supported her back as she relaxed, ground in little circles after, trying to extend her pleasure a couple more seconds.

Slower now, gentler, I pumped in and out of her soaked pussy. I had completely forgotten about April for the moment, who was frozen in her spot, body half twisted to watch us. Sarah's orgasm, as always, had fascinated me, each twitch and quiver leading into another, the facial expressions never the same, but always on a theme. I was only reminded we had a guest when her eyes opened, and weren't looking at me.

I heard a gasp from behind me, as April received Sarah's focus. My wife's eyes stayed down and to my left, as she bit her lip and rolled her back. We writhed together, Sarah undulating against me in time with my strokes, me maneuvering to give our audience a clearer view of Sarah. I kept my head turned towards my wife, watching her tweak her own nipples, dip fingers between us and raise them to her lips.

Abruptly, Sarah turned those blue lasers back to me. "My turn," she said, and pushed me off of her, rolling me into my back. There was a moment where I realized my head was touching a black dress. Then Sarah's hair covered my face, as she fit my cock inside her again. When she pulled back, the dress clad hip was gone, and my wife was leaning all the way back. With me in her to the hilt, her smooth belly stretching up to those full, pointy breasts, the open mouthed smile of utter joy on her face, with all of that to feast my eyes upon, I didn't care where April had moved to.

I watched her bounce, sending ripples through her breasts, I watched her fingers flutter at her clit. I watched, and I helped, rising to meet her as she slid down my pole. Reaching my hands out to steady the wild gyrations of her tits, or to hold her hips closer to mine. She was nearing another, I read it in her face. Two orgasms, this fast? Hadn't happened since that time in the janitor's closet in high school. Sara bent forward, like she had so many times before, to increase the contact with her clit on my skin, to close her lips around mine as she moaned into her second peak. But her lips didn't find mine, her breasts did instead.

She still moaned and twitched her vaginal walls the same, and those moans sounded exactly as hollow and muted as when I muffled them with my mouth. I craned my neck and rolled my eyes up. April hadn't gotten off the bed when we got closer, she'd just turned around, gave us a little room. Sara had taken things a step further, and was kissing the surprised girl as she came. I saw April's knees pressing into the comforter, her arms moving up, pulling Sarah's mouth tighter, tangling in her hair. I saw two jaws working in tandem above me, blonde hair brushing against brown.

Sarah gasped for air, pulled herself upright, held still for a minute or two. I glanced down at her, noted the pattern of flush on her face and chest, and beheld an unsated lust in her eyes, if anything, more fierce than in the living room. I'd just mentioned how always horny she was, but this was a new level, her eyes glazing over with more need, even after she'd just cum on my dick. I looked back up to see April, her arms in the air, her mouth open like she'd been frozen mid kiss, her bare knees above and on either side of my head. She looked scared, confused. More than either of those, though, she looked aroused. Color in her cheeks, wide dark eyes, breath coming fast.

Sarah lifted herself off of me, letting my cock splat back down onto my belly. "Glad you stayed," she cooed to the blonde. One hand kept her leaned back, still straddling my thighs, the other one marked a trail between her tits. "Now, another choice. Stay there, keep watching. Or take that dress off and come here."

Oh, this was definitely new. I'd asked her, months ago, if Sara thought she might be even a little bi. Y'know, hinting around like us guys do, asking if maybe a threesome was ever in my future. My usually bold wife had turned shy, hadn't answered me. Now I had two answers. The way she'd stared at Sabrina's tits, and that last sentence. If she wasn't bi, it sure sounded like she was gonna give it a try.

Once again, I blamed it on the royal Canadian whiskey. Once again, I offered it my thanks.

I looked back up at April, my perspective off by the angle I was at. My head inches from her knees, I got an upside down view of a girl making up her mind. She took a deep breath, and her hands went to her hem. She lifted, maybe an inch of that black dress, and then her face went bright crimson, her eyes closed, and her chin tucked into her chest.

She wanted to, but couldn't make herself.

My lovely wife asked her softly, "April, would you like some help?" A nod. "Ben. Help her out of that, would you?" And she dismounted from me, laying out on her side. I rolled off the bed, walked behind April.

I was nervous. I was also still a little buzzed. The former was overridden by the latter.

"Hi," I whispered into her ear, pulling back her long hair over her shoulders. "You okay?" Another nod, a side eyed look, the hint of a scared smile. I kissed her shoulder, reached around and put my hands on top of hers. "You start, I'll finish. Whenever you're rea--" I felt her jerk up, and I followed the unexpected motion, barely getting my face out of the way in time. One hand dropped the dress, my other one went to her bare back as she swayed with the hurried action. She hadn't been wearing a bra, and the white cotton panties were charming in their innocence. She hadn't planned on displaying them, I was sure.

My wife's face lit up in delight. I'm sure mine did too, but I didn't have her view. Sarah was all curves, voluptuous without being fat, April was skinny, barely having hips. She half turned to me, and I saw her chest, tiny breasts and flat stomach. No wonder she wasn't wearing a bra, she hardly needed it. She returned my shoulder kiss with a full one, her tongue hot, her breath halting. I kissed her back, and heard Sara murmur her approval.

"Goddamn gorgeous." Sarah was rising, knee walking to us. "Thanks for deciding to play. You'll be both of our firsts. My first girl, his first besides me."

"And my first...anything." She squeaked out in a whisper. "My first kiss." I was taken aback. Surely not. How had someone managed to make it to twenty one in this day and age without so much as a kiss? "My first... nobody's ever seen me. Like this."

Then, I remembered, April is always on the edges. Never really talking, never really being noticed. Always. Even in senior year, following us around, a waiflike ghost at our periphery. Too shy, we thought, and thought nothing more. I felt briefly sorry for her, too shy to even steal a kiss, too small and thin to be seen by a boy who might try.

We found out later, it wasn't our group she was trailing, it was just us. Just Sarah and Benjamin, the forever couple of high school. Just following my dark eyes, Sarah's dimples, our hands clasped, our lips meeting.

Watching, and wanting. Indecisive, she couldn't decide which hand she wanted to hold, whose lips to meet. Tonight, she didn't have to choose, and it was both freeing and terrifying. She squeaked when Sarah's tongue flattened on her nipple, tearing her lips from mine. I felt her shudder, I thought with pleasure, as Sarah pressed her back into me, my still slick cock blotting a line across her underwear. I put a hand on her belly, raised the other to tease the nipple not in Sarah's mouth.

"Oh, yesssss..." April breathed, clutching her fingers in Sarah's hair. "Oh, please..." she whimpered, trembling fingers traced my dick behind her. Whatever she was going to plea next, Sarah's mouth either muted it, or answered it. I watched the two girls kiss from behind, running my hands around them, between them. Often finding one of their hands in a place I wanted to go. No worries, there was plenty of prime real estate to explore, and some places could use two hands.

April squeaked again, a noise that was growing on me, as Sarah pulled her forward, away from me. The two girls fell onto the bed, a bit unevenly, April's head cushioned between Sarah's breasts. The blonde began feasting like she'd missed some meals, and my wife gasped at her hungry lips.

I was just kinda standing there, watching for a moment. Truly a sight to behold, and one I wanted imprinted in my memory for all time. Then, I figured, why just watch?

I bent over, caught April's ear as I pulled on the waistband of those simple panties. "Can I have these?" I asked.

"Mmhmm," she replied, her mouth full of Sarah. Sarah's eyes caught mine, and she stuck out her tongue, wiggling it between two fingers. A hint as to what I was to do next. I didn't need the prompt, the girls were lined up just right, and I wanted to see if I could get my tongue on both clits at once with some minor positioning help.

12