The Crown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I stuck my nose in, though, I carefully folded up those panties, and put them on our dresser. I meant to keep them. She tasted different than Sarah, more salty to Sarah's sweet. Sarah had tiny, sensitive inner lips, April had bigger ones, not meat curtains, mind you, but thick, luscious folds filled with flavor. The girls moaned and squeaked as I compared and contrasted, long licks that got both of them squirming, and I found the way to tongue them both at once. April just had to open her legs a little more, and Sarah needed to tilt up...perfect.

Sarah came under our ministrations, really riding a hair trigger tonight. She pushed April off with an apology, saying she was getting too sensitive for a minute. "But, why don't you two have some fun, I'll cool down, and coach."

I was enjoying the new sight. This was the first time I'd been treated to the view of April from the front, that lithe form, those perfectly conical tits, that barely groomed thatch of pubic hair. I covered her with my body, kissing the pretty face, and working my way down. I swear, I got harder with each little 'eep!' I wrung out of her, and when I parted the sea of hair below with my tongue, that 'eep' deepened into a long, low 'aaaaahhh.' I decided to see how many noises I could get her to make, and threw every trick I had at her. Suction cup tongue, lips wrapped around clit, fingers on either side to make it pop up more, fast circles, slow ones.

Several new noises, it turned out. I found out she liked the first two tricks the best, and I alternated to see which one won out. I was thinking that lips gently wrapped with light suction and tongue taps was gonna win out, but I was gonna give the flat tongue cup one more shot before I moved in for the kill. That's when Sarah nudged me.

"Teach me." Oh, hell yes. But it was a practiced skill. Like it was gonna be that easy. I moved my head back.

"Let's see what you know, first." I guided her face in, one handed, kept my eyes on hers as she had her first taste. She was tentative at first, but enthusiastic within a minute, and in two minutes looked like she'd found a new favorite flavor of ice cream. Honestly, that's half the battle right there. If you love the taste, you'll kinda automatically be good at technique. Judging from the increasing frequency of squeaks, Sarah was about to ace her first test.

"I think you've got this," I whispered, and April's squeaks agreed with me. Then I shifted, bringing my face level with our new playmate. I did for her what she'd done for Sarah, caught her orgasmic screams with my mouth and muted them, running fingers across her chest while I held her head close.

Sarah lifted her head after the blonde stopped shaking, her nose and cheeks shining. "Did I do it?"

I looked down and nodded solemnly, April contributed this gem: "Godyesyoufuckingdidholyshit." Sarah reached out a hand, gave her vulva a long palm press, earning another groan.

"Perfect. Sensitive, but not too sensitive. Want another one of those?" Sarah's grin turned wicked. "Or should we move on to something better?" Her hand shifted, but from my current position I couldn't see what she was doing.

April squeaked, hiked her knees up further, and tried to wiggle herself down. "That one. Number two. Jesus, there's better?"

"Well. My finger ain't gonna cut it. But if you're ready to tear up that v card..." I watched Sarah's shoulder move, back and forth. "Oh, good. Nothing in the way."

"Horseback riding. Summer. Years ago. Can I really?" She cupped my cheek, turned me to her face. "Can you really be my first?"

I nodded, kissed her gently.

"Sarah, you won't be mad? At him or me?"

"Fuck no. Hell, I'll park him in you, then go around to push. I like watching him work. Live this time, instead of on camera." She was grinning, and getting up on her knees. "Besides, everybody should have someone this talented for their first. Set the bar high." She looked at me, patted the mattress in front of her. I sat up, leaned forward, and took a kiss from my wife.

"Thanks, babe."

"Fuck her into the stars, champ. Don't make a liar out of me."

Cool, no pressure. She wasn't kidding, once I got between April's knees, Sarah took my length in hand and placed my head at the blonde's opening. Then she applied gentle pressure to my buttocks. Her breath stirred our pubes, as she watched it slowly go in.

"Look at that. Your clit's so close to your vagina. And those lips are stretched so tight, that hood is gonna get a lot of motion with every stroke. Lucky. I bet you can have a hands free orgasm so easily..." Sarah pulled her head out from between us as our bodies pressed together.

"Ah!" April replied. That's all she had been saying since I'd begun my descent. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Her eyes were showing white, rolled up in her head. I settled in, deep as I could go, trying for maybe another fraction of an inch. "Ah! Aaaaaahhhhh!" April shook, convulsed, her already tight as hell pussy squeezed the bejesus out of my cock. "Ffff-fff-ffffff-uck!" She sprayed spit with all those f's. Sarah moved to her, concern on her face. I grabbed her shoulder, shook my head. I'd seen this expression before, rarely, on Sarah's face. This was the orgasm that snuck up on you.

April let out a string of incomprehensible syllables, mostly vowels with some sibilants thrown in, and we watched her ride her second orgasm out. Her abs clenched, tendons stood out, her face scrunched and reddened. She clawed at the comforter, and I heard a pop, she'd dislodged the fitted sheet underneath. She creaked to a stop, kind of letting out a croak as she melted.

"Fascinating. No wonder you like watching me." Sarah put a hand on my chest, scrutinized my face for a second. "Don't move."

She leaned over April, whispered a question. April shook her head. "No. Thought I'd never..."

Sarah nodded. "Didn't think so. Well, your choice, he's about two scoots and a wiggle from filling you up. We can pull out, or you can take it all. It feels good to get cummed in, like nothing I can describe, but without any birth control..."

She was right, staying in to the hilt through that ride had redlined me, and I could start pumping out jizz if someone looked at me wrong. But the fear of those last few words...no birth control. That might take me down from the brink.

"No... I want it. I want all of you. All of him." Her hands found Sarah's neck, she pulled herself eye to eye with her. Her hips moved, her heels dug into my back.

Thus spurred, I had not much choice. I slipped back, until the ridge of my cock head caught the ring of her entrance, then I slowly slid deep. Slow, gentle, my heart pounding with fear, my dick pounding with my cum boiling up inside.

Still, I held on for longer than I would have thought possible, until April whispered, "Cum in me..." and Sarah turned and smiled, "Fucking fill her up, baby." Those eyes, one set merry and crystal blue, the other brown, desperate, pleading.

I'm not sure exactly what happened next, but I think I scooped up the tiny blonde, let gravity aid a powerful thrust, and turned her into my very own Twinkie, cream filled. I also may have lost consciousness. I woke up when she tried to wiggle herself out from under me. I, a gentleman, lifted up and flopped to her side, on my back. April laid out next to me, both of us breathing hard.

I was a bit ashamed, I usually had much more endurance. Sarah came up between us, kissed us both. Then she sank down, and spent a little time cleaning me off, and a longer time cleaning April out.

She lifted her head, wiping off her lips. "April, he's gonna need a few minutes. I think we may have overloaded that beautiful pussy of yours, you're not reacting at all... do you want to keep going, maybe play with me for a little while, so he can do you again?"

Always frugal with her words, April responded with a nod and sat up, reaching for my wife. I tried to keep my eyes open, I wanted to see my Sarah with a blonde head lapping at her cooch, y'know, for the archive. I think I kept 'em open about ten seconds, then blackness.

It really only felt like I'd blinked, but it had to have been closer to thirty minutes, judging by the hardness of my cock. Which was being swapped back and forth between the two girls, Sarah saying, "Like that. Your turn." And April saying nothing, just exactly duplicating a trick my wife had in her goodie bag.

"Ladies, I'm up now." I said, "But I'm definitely going to let you keep going, for instructional purposes."

Sarah laughed, and taught two more maneuvers, she called the first one 'ridge runner' and the second one the 'tootsie twist.' I thought her names were better than mine, I called them the 'oh, hell yeah, babe,' and the 'jesus, don't stop,' respectively. April performed them to her satisfaction (and mine) and then we moved on.

Over the next hour or so, we mixed and mingled in every possible way. April astride my face, while Sarah bounced on my cock. Plowing Sarah in doggy with April underneath, kissing her clit. Missionary with April, Sarah cuddling her on the side, encouraging us. Those are the highlights, we tried so much else, things that didn't work because of my size, or April's, or angles we couldn't quite get right. Our glorious finish was Sarah and I cumming almost together, reverse cowgirl on the end of the bed, with April licking whatever came into her reach from her knees on the floor.

She stayed the night, cuddling up between us on the messy bed, sticky and smelly and wonderful. Then we made April into our breakfast, before we got up and actually ate. Six weeks later, she officially moved in with us, by that time she was already staying almost every night.

She eventually opened up to us, the quiet, shy girl turning into a chatterbox. She told us how she'd had a crush on me, first, when we were kids. Then Sarah, and how confused she'd been by her attraction. How, since junior high, she'd been torn in two, and how Sarah and I dating had deepened both her confusion and her attraction.

How, even in her wildest fantasies, there had never been even the possibility of both of us choosing to be with her. Always one or the other, always after a breakup, or a secret relationship causing one.

We loved her, and she loved us. Our household drew eyes, and occasional head shakes, but we simply didn't care. We worked well together, were never lonely, and no one ever felt the need to stray.

Ten years later, three kids here and a fourth on the way, two states over for friendlier matrimony laws, we're still together. And every now and then, I stop and wonder. Would my life be as blessed if Patrick hadn't presented me that gold and purple box that night? If I hadn't insisted that everyone in attendance had a taste of the liquor? If I hadn't personally taken the shot glass to the almost invisible April, serving her her first drink?

I owe a lot to that bottle of Crown, I figure.

12