All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by tjack007

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A bad story...

A bad story...nothing interesting or new in it...A ship brothel, with a madam and her pimp husband. As in a brothel, the madam is a whore as any of the girls, and the pimp fucks any whore he wants and never shows any jealousy when it all results in a lot of money in his pockets. So this isn't a story, just a garbage scene in a luxury brothel full of whores, and as in any brothel it doesn't matter who these shitty people are...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SQUAWK!

The parrot says: "cuck shit" (as usual) but this is swinging

Perfectly within the realm of this category

Get over it porn police

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:sqawk

May be swinging, but he's still a cuckold. Definition of cuckold by Merriam-Webster:

A man whose wife has sex with someone else. A man whose wife commits adultery.

By those definitions, anonymous-cuck shit 1* was correct. Tags read sharing, wife.

No comment on story, didn't read this since wife sharing stories doesn't interest me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 worthless stories today

Another shit day for loving wives. Normal for this category. One is lucky to get one good one out of ten anymore. What's up with all these wife sharing fantasies. Are you guys so hard up you need to make your own porn with your wife? Wow, the slime is getting deeper and deeper in this category. Some of you authors should surprise us occasionally by writing a non-willing cuck story, that is, if you got it in you.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Companion cruise?

I have no idea what a "companion cruise" is, and I'm sure I'm not alone. You should probably explain what that is before launching into your story. I think this story would have worked better if you had set the stage a little bit. Who are these people? How did they come to be in this place and situation? Why do they have such an unusual marriage?

Without knowing any of those details, this is nothing more than a porn scene starring actors we've never seen before.

Setting the plot aside, the writing is fine, and I encourage you to continue writing. Thanks for contributing, and welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I guess

I'll be getting off at the first port of call. I need to see my solicitor and draw up the divorce paperwork.... the only things that swing on my ship are the halyards and anchor chain... and an occasional handsy ass who puts hands on my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You call this a story

Chuck shit .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This isn't a cuck story.

It's a "stupid" story. As in the story was stupid and the characters were dumber than stumps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fag

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tom? TJ?

And wouldn't it have been his RIGHT hand on her back and ass, his left holding her hand, perhaps near her breast?

It needs editing, but it's a generally fun smutty story.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 7 years ago
Shame

that people have to be so rude.

OK. it's not very good but it's free to read, or to ignore.

At least the spelling, grammar and punctuation are good - that's becoming rare.

Swingerjoe makes good sense, take note Mr. Tjack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an idiotic shit!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for real idiots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:anonymous-amazing

Ah, I see the fetish lover made it back again. Tell me ass wipe, how is a story without sex, sick? The only sick bastard is you for praising these really sick stories of cuckoldry. Shouldn't you be over in gay or fetish, where you belong?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

Another stupid cuck (with his brains in hi cock end) and a whore for a wife.

A good match.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: AMAZING

Funny how so many of the story you pretend to hate end up in the Hall of Fame of Loving Wives. Explain that one smart ass.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
NOT BAD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Not bad for a first effort, but I must admit I just skimmed through. For some reason I just couldn’t get into this one, so I’m not voting. However I am impressed by your ability to present a quality story while still committing a basic error of creative writing. This is so common, and so easy to do, I’m sure you didn’t even know you were doing it, thus this comment.

You mostly wrote this story in first person POV. (I did this, I said that, I saw something) but you made the mistake of telling what Alice felt and thought. Remember, in 1st person POV, the character can only tell what he sees, somebody tells him, or he learns from another source. He can’t tell anything about how the woman feels, for instance, when he slips his slightly above average 25 inch cock into her average 5 inch cunt. He can only tell how she reacts. (For you anon Trolls out there, that’s my feeble attempt at satire.)

I know I’m being nit-picky, in light of the fact you pulled it off without several fine writers even noticing it, and that’s a tribute to your skills; but you’ll be a much better writer if you stick to 3rd person when you want to tell what more than one character thinks or feels.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING! CD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

Couldn't help yourself, could you? Had to put that sentence or two in digging away at other readers, especially anonymous ones. You're getting more and more like "swingerjoe" every day. A man with an agenda. Good luck with that. Neither one of you will ever change this category to what you want it to be.

At least I have to give you credit for giving helpful advice to writing style, even though this type of story isn't worth the effort to be that picky. That's my opinion, and no, stories about 25" cocks and 5" pussies just aren't my thing. Sorry to disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
last commenter

You got that right. A big pile of steaming shit.The cuckies are eating it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wtf

Kind of cruise was this. A little background or explanation before the main event would make this part of the story more complete. 39d7f

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bah!

This read like a romance novel! Perfect couple(s) having perfect, romantic sex. Pure, boring, Prince-Charming fantasy; wouldn't even make it in "True Love" comics...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous