The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we'd left the tennis court, we made the long walk all the way across to the pool deck. There were multiple pools around the ship so when we got there it wasn't that busy and there were plenty of sun loungers we could claim. We dropped our sports bags onto three loungers just in front of the pool and headed towards the changing cubicles. And when we got there, only one was free to change in.

'We don't mind if you want to jump in with us?' Jonny suggested. 'It's only to get changed so we'll be in and out in minutes.'

I didn't need to be asked twice, it gave me chance to see them both naked. We entered the cubicle, which was a lot more spacious that it looked, and we all started to get changed. Jonny was the quickest out of his outfit as he pulled his shirt off and then dropped his boxers and shorts in one go. His cock flopped free, and it was a decent size and had some neatly trimmed pubic hair around it. It's a cock I wouldn't say no too. He quickly pulled on his swimming shorts and waited patiently for us to get ready. Nicola was next to change, she pulled off her leggings first revealing a black thong underneath, she then pulled her sports bra over head to free her tits. It looked like she'd had implants done but they looked firm, and she had both nipples pierced. She then peeled the thong down her legs and her smooth pussy came into view. She then dressed herself in a bikini which showed off all her best features perfectly.

'Before I start getting changed, I have to do something really sexy.' I reached into my own sports bra and unclipped my fake tits. 'If I'm going to go swimming, I need to take my tits out because they can't get too wet.' It made us all laugh. I then pulled off the rest of my clothes, leaving my thong till last. I then seductively removed that and bent over in front of Jonny to get my swimsuit from my bag. My swimsuit was a backless one piece that went into a thong/cheeky design at the back. Once I had it tied and I was ready, we headed back out to the pool.

We lounged around by the pool for a few hours. Every now and then we'd dip into the pool just to cool down and then return to the lounger to keep tanning. Jonny was always kind enough to keep sun creaming my back for me to stop me getting to burnt. I watched on as Jonny and Nicola flirted away in the pool as he carried her around in the water. And then she returned to her lounger and asked me to jump into the water with Jonny.

'I hope he's going to carry me around in the water like he did with you.' I said as I sat on the end of my lounger tying my hair up into a bun. 'I don't want to get my hair wet,' I added laughing.

I wandered around the outside of the pool to the steps so I could climb in. As I walked, I tried to walk as femininely as possible, and it was working as multiple men were watching my ass as I walked, and a couple checked out my bulge in the front of my swimsuit. I walked down the steps and into the water, feeling it cool my body down as I emerged myself up to my neck. I swam to one of the walls around the side of the pool and propped myself up to relax.

Eventually Jonny came swimming over to me and floated next to me. We chatted whilst we were relaxing, and he was a nice guy. He then disappeared again swimming off to the other side but came straight back. Only this time he swam towards me and then disappeared under the water. The next thing I felt was him underneath the water, one arm under my legs and the other around the bottom of my back and the next thing I knew I was being carried around the water. I put one of my arms around his neck and the other on his chest. After a while he changed the way, I was being carried, my legs were wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck and he had his buried into my neck, gently planting kisses on me.

'Stop,' I told him as he continued to kiss my neck. 'Nicola is right there.'

He broke away from the kissing. 'I know she is, why do you think she sent you into the pool? She need a break from me,' he said laughing. And that's when he kissed me on the lips for the first time. I continued to let him carry me around the pool a bit longer, mainly because I had a hard on and it would be very visible when I climbed out of the pool.

After a little while, I was able to leave the pool so I asked Jonny to carry me over to the exit so I could climb out. I didn't need to look, but I knew Jonny didn't take his eyes off me as I exited the pool and walked back to my lounger to find Nicola sunbathing. Jonny was quickly behind me and him dripping water all over Nicola disturbed her. And after she shouted at him for a little while, she eventually sat up and we started packing our things up and headed back to our rooms.

'Would you be up for joining me and Jonny for dinner this evening?' Nicola asked me as we walked back towards the elevators.

'Of course. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend this evening.' The elevator arrived and we all stepped in. 'Would you like Jamie or Jessie?'

'Definitely Jessie,' Jonny said as we headed down to their floor.

'Your wish is my command,' I kissed Jonny on the cheek, and they stepped out as the doors opened.

Nicola put her hands on the door to stop them closing. 'Do you want to come to our room for about 7pm? And erm, we wouldn't be against you bringing an overnight bag if you wanted to.'

'Sounds perfect,' I said as the doors closed again, and I was left on my own.

Once back in my room, I dropped all my things and quickly headed into the shower. I only had just under two hours to get sorted and one of those hours was going to be purely turning myself into Jessie again when I'd had a shower. Once out of the shower I wrapped myself in the fluffy bathroom robe and sat myself in front of the mirror. After finishing my make-up, I put the blonde wig back on and curled the hair so that it sat at a nice shoulder length. Now was the difficult part... what to wear?

After a long time was spent in my wardrobe, I eventually settled on a thigh high long sleeve bodycon dress. But before I could put that on, I had to sort my lingerie. I settled for a red lace Victoria's Secret set, the rhinestone ones. So, I put on the bra, the matching Brazilian panties, and the suspender belt. Then I attached my boobs and made sure they were tucked away before rolling a pair of stockings up legs and attaching them to the suspender belt. I finished the outfit with a pair of black heels. The dress was just long enough to cover the top of my stockings, but whenever I sat down, chances are you would see them. Finally, I packed myself an overnight bag, I still hadn't decided if I was staying over, but at least if I had a bag there, I could make my mind up later. In the bag was a VS slip to sleep in, some make-up remover and spare panties, as well as some comfy clothes for lounging around in.

I strutted my way back up to their room, and found them easily despite the number of rooms that were on this ship. I knocked on the door and Jonny answered, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. And I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. 'Fuck,' he said as he looked me up and down.

'Come in,' he stepped aside and pointed me towards the bed. They had a much bigger room than I did. The bed was a four-poster bed and was huge. They had a sofa, a massive TV, and a mini bar. I dropped my bag by the door and walked over to the sofa where Jonny joined me.

'You look incredible,' he told me. He hadn't taken his eyes off me since I walked in the room. He sat next to me and the towel he was wearing split slightly so I could see all the way up to his thigh. He noticed my eyes dropping to his crotch and smiled.

Just as I was getting ready to reach over, I heard the shower stop and Nicola quickly emerged from the bathroom. 'For fucks sake Jonny, get ready. We're going to miss the reservation.' Jonny jumped up from the sofa and quickly disappeared to get ready.

Shortly after, they both emerged fully dressed and ready to go. Nicola was in a red dress with thin straps, it showed off plenty of cleavage and stopped at her knees. Jonny was wearing a button-down shirt and a pair of black jeans. Nicola took some photos of us all before we left. Jonny held the door open for me and we headed down to dinner. Me and Nicola walked hand in hand until we arrived at the steak restaurant on the ship. The dinner was one of the best I've ever probably had, the food was amazing, and we'd spent most of it laughing and flirting with each other. The bill came, and Jonny refused any payment from me, saying it was his treat for being such good company.

Nicola reached across the table and put her hand on top of mine. 'So, are you coming back to our room for the night?'

I'd already decided I was halfway through the meal. I looked over at Jonny who was smiling, and I said 'of course I am.'

'We're leaving with the most beautiful girl on the ship,' Jonny said to Nicola. I loved how they both treat me. I'd always wanted to feel like a woman in a relationship and Jonny and Nicola made me feel more feminine that I ever had before.

We left the restaurant and headed back towards their room. Once in the elevator, Nicola brought me close to her and started to kiss me, her hands roaming all over my body and I gripped her ass. The lift stopped on a different floor to the one we wanted, and the doors opened on a young gay couple who didn't enter when they saw me and Nicola kissing. The doors closed again and before long we were on their floor and Nicola led me to their room.

Jonny used his key card to open the room and once we were inside, the lights were on, and Jonny opened the curtains to the balcony and opened the door to let the fresh air in. Out of their window, you could see the lights in the distance which suggested we were in Portugal. Nicola grabbed something from her case and headed off into the bathroom, 'I'm just going to slip into something more comfortable.'

While she was gone, me and Jonny made the most of the time. I sat him down on the sofa and sat on top of him and immediately started kissing him. He had his hands all over my ass as his tongue made its way into my mouth. I could feel his cock starting to stiffen beneath me, so I started to grind myself backwards and forwards before he broke off the kiss. He then pulled me towards him and started kissing my neck again. I'm not sure how, but he quickly realised this sort of thing drives me wild. He had me so turned on and I was fumbling with the buttons on his jeans, trying to get to his cock.

'Ahem...' we heard from behind us. We both turned to see Nicola standing there in some amazing lingerie. It was a mesh set with flowers covering her nipples and pussy. 'Don't stop on my account, I just thought you might have waited till I got back.'

Jonny just pulled my attention back to him and he started to kiss me again. He'd pulled my dress up, so my ass was now on show. He kept on jiggling my ass with his hands and then playfully spanking me whenever he had chance. I continued to fumble with his jeans until I eventually managed to get them open. I popped all the buttons and pulled them wide, then reached my hand in and freed his cock from inside his boxers. I started to gently stroke him while we continued to kiss. I could then feel Nicola's presence behind me and soon felt her lifting my dress. I had to let go of Jonny's cock and stop kissing him whilst she pulled it up and over my head. She followed that up by pushing me off to the side so she could assume the same position that I was in.

I sat and watched them kissing as Nicola started playing with his cock. I sat in the corner of the sofa; legs spread with the head of my cock sticking out the top of my panties. I gently licked my fingers and started circling the head of my cock. Eventually I didn't like being left out for too long, so I reached over and started to rub my hand across Nicola's thigh. I then reached around her back and unclipped her bra, letting her magnificent tits fall free. Whilst she was still kissing Jonny, I grabbed her nipple and started to play with it, when there was a gap big enough, I put my head in between them and started to lick and kiss around her tits.

'Do you want to suck his cock with me?' She asked me. And I quickly agreed.

Jonny moved into the middle of the sofa and pulled his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. Me and Nicola climbed onto all fours on the sofa either side of him and started to play with his cock. She took him into her mouth first whilst I played with his balls and kissed him. He moaned into my mouth. Then we swapped. I looked at his hard cock which was at least 7 or 8 inches and started to swirl my tongue around the head before taking him into my mouth. I swallowed all his cock, my nose pressing against his pubic hair, and I held him there for a little while. I just hope he had enough in the tank to fuck his both.

'Which one of you sluts wants fucking first?'

Nicola was first up off the sofa and led Jonny by the cock to the bed. She laid him down on the bed and pulled her panties to the side before sliding herself down on his dick. As she rode his dick she played with her own tits, and I joined them on the bed. Nicola quickly started moaning as she bounced up and down.

'Do you know Jonny likes to eat ass?' She said in between breaths.

Jonny looked over and agreed with what she said. So, I moved into position. I placed my knees either side of his head and was facing Nicola. I pulled my panties out of my ass and moved them to the side. Jonny then shifted his arms, and I could feel him spreading my cheeks. Then I felt the warmth of his mouth around my hole which was quickly followed by his tongue. I moaned straight away as continued to lap away at my hole. I reached across to Nicola and brought her closer so we could kiss. But really, we spent most of the time just moaning into each other's mouths.

I reached across and started to rub Nicola's clit whilst she was riding Jonny. This drove her insane and she started to writhe and grind onto his cock. The sounds of my moans were being outdone by Nicola who sounded like she was close to an orgasm. Jonny started to buck up and down as well trying to meet her thrusts.

'I'm fucking cumming.' She started to scream. 'Fuck this feels so good.'

She started to squirm and then she stopped riding. She stayed still on his dick while her body seemed to shake for what seemed like minutes. After she came down from the high of the orgasm, she wanted to swap positions. So, I moved off Jonny so he could climb off the bed and start fucking her in the missionary position. Nicola signalled for me to sit on top of her face, so I did. This time I was facing away from Jonny though and Nicola started by removing my dick from my panties and taking it into her mouth.

I ended up fucking her mouth as Jonny fucked her. Her moans now turned to gags as she struggled to take both dicks at the same time. Eventually I stopped so she could catch her breath and she moved me forward slightly, so she now had access to my hole. It was still nice and wet from the tonguing Jonny had given me and I felt Nicola press her index finger against my hole. She pushed her finger into my hole and started to finger fuck me. My head went back, and I started to moan, just as Nicola was on the verge of another orgasm.

When her orgasm hit, she held her finger in my ass and eventually let it fall out as she came all over Jonny's cock. This time she couldn't take anymore and rolled off to the side of the bed, shaking as the orgasm continued to affect her. I leaned over and kissed her gently, rubbing around her pussy gently which continued to make her squirm. She then got up and headed into the bathroom.

As I watched her walk away, stumbling on her jelly legs, I felt Jonny grab a hold of me and pull me onto my back and to the end of the bed. He went searching for lube before coming back holding a bottle. He pulled my panties to the side. He squirted some lube onto my hole and then onto his cock. I then felt the pressure of his cock at my entrance as he pushed himself inside me. I took his dick easily and it didn't take him long to bottom out inside me. And then he started to fuck me hard and deep, he'd withdraw all his cock before slamming it back inside me.

'Oh, fucking god.' I started to moan, surprised I wasn't screaming. 'Fuck that feels so good, you're so fucking big.'

He continued to rock back and forth inside me. I could feel his massive cock rubbing my prostate with every thrust. I wasn't even moaning for effect anymore; I just couldn't help it. He had his arms hooked underneath my legs and was just going for it. My arms were flailing above my head as pleasure ripped through my body. My dick was just flopping all over, pre cum leaking all over my body.

'Keep fucking me Daddy,' I told him 'Don't stop. Your dick is making me feel so good.'

But then he stopped. He pushed me slightly further up the bed, and climbed on. He moved my legs, so they were now over his shoulders, my ankles next to his ears and then he started to fuck me again. Jonny started to lean forward, pushing my knees towards my chest. He kept removing his dick and slamming it back into me. I opened my mouth to moan but nothing came out.

'You're so fucking deep inside me,' I managed to get out when my voice came back to me.

As he continued to fuck me, I could feel a warmth surging through my body. I thought I was going to pass out, but I can remember laying their getting fucked but I didn't feel responsive as my body started to shake. I felt my ass clamp down which caused Jonny to stop thrusting and when I came to my senses, I looked down to see my stomach covered in pre cum.

'Fuck,' I said breathless. 'I think my ass needs a break.'

Jonny obliged and joined me on the bed. His cock right next to face which I instinctively rolled over and started sucking his cock. 'Oh fuck,' he moaned. 'Go nice and slow baby, I'm going to cum inside you when I'm ready, but it won't be going in your mouth.'

My mouth never left his cock as I started to suck him gently, not using my hands to jerk him off in case he came to early. When I had feeling back in my legs, I got up onto my hands and knees with my ass in the air. And that's when I heard Nicola remerge from the bathroom. She must've made her way to the end of the bed as I felt her hands caressing my ass and I noticed that Jonny had a devilish grin on his face. I looked over my shoulder to see that Nicola was now wearing a strap-on.

'Do you mind if I take a turn fucking you?' She said as she spanked my ass.

'Oh fuck,' I just mumbled. I'd always wanted this. The strap-on looked bigger than Jonny and thicker.

Nicola then climbed onto the bed behind me, and I felt the head of her plastic cock rest against my ass. She pushed forwards and I felt myself stretch around the strap-on. She then slowly started to fuck me whilst I focused my attention on Jonny's cock. And when I say focus, that meant holding his cock as I moaned from his wife fucking my ass. Her slow movements were massaging my prostate perfectly.

'I need to cum,' I started moaning. 'It feels too fucking good, I can't cope anymore.' I heard Nicola chuckle behind me.

'I'll make you cum sweetie,' she said. 'But you've gotta let Jonny cum inside you afterwards. He needs to release to.'

'Oh fuck,' I moaned as she continued to thrust. 'I wouldn't have it any other way.'

'In that case, turn around. I want to watch you when you cum for me.'

Nicola removed her cock from inside me and spun me over, so I was on my back again. She grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and wedged underneath the bottom of my back. She grabbed a hold of the waistband of my panties and pulled them down in one go. I held my legs open for her as she pushed the head of her cock back inside me and started to fuck me again. And I was moaning instantly. She started to rub my cock and balls and I could feel them respond as I started to get hard. Jonny came behind me and held my head up, so I was staring directly into Nicola's eyes. When I was fully hard, she held my balls with one hand and then began to jerk me off with the other.