The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geoff just laughed as he leaned over and kissed me again. After that he pulled me to my feet, and I could feel his cum start to trickle out of my ass and down my legs. I stripped out of my bodysuit and put my robe back on and grabbed Geoff's briefs for him whilst he was in the bathroom. After that I walked him to the door as we said goodbye. I kissed him once he was out the door and he headed off on his way. Down the corridor I could see a young twink kissing an older gentlemen as they'd finished whatever they'd been up to. After I closed the door, I jumped in the shower before getting into bed. Tomorrow was the last real day of the cruise, and it was a fun day to look forward to.

DAY 6 -- FUERTEVENTURA, CANARY ISLANDS

Today was to be the real last proper day of the cruise. By this time tomorrow we'd be back in Tenerife and there will be a coach waiting at the port to take me back to the airport and back to the UK. But today we were in Fuerteventura which was another island that was part of the Canary Islands. And of all the days on the cruise, this was the only one I was looking forward to spending as boring old Jamie. I'd researched what would be happening at the different locations while I was away and today was the day of the Rainbow Festival. Which was their version of Pride.

There would be a parade down the main street with people drinking and then probably heading off to a quiet corner somewhere to fuck. I'd even brought an outfit specifically for this day that I'd been hiding because I'd have been to tempted to wear it. Once I was out of bed, I jumped in the shower and got myself cleaned up before getting dressed. Before I'd gone in the shower, I'd laid out my outfit on the bed. The outfit consisted of a white vest top which was a crop top with a rainbow on the front, a pair of cut off denim shorts that would stop at the top of my thigh, a pair of white sports socks with the pride colours around the trim and a pink lace thong for underneath. I used the only pair of white trainers I'd brought with me for footwear and once I was dressed, I headed downstairs for a late lunch around 2pm before heading into the town, ready for the parade to start at 3pm.

The main strip of the town wasn't entirely huge, so I wasn't expecting to see huge numbers but by the time I got there, over 200 hundred people must've been partying underneath the flags and banners that were all over the main street. People had chosen all sorts of different outfits and thankfully I wasn't the least dressed person there, some were walking around in their underwear and fetish wear. It was my first festival, and I was excited to see what mischief I could get up to. And to do that, I needed to get myself involved. I made my way into the crowd and started dancing amongst the other people. I could hear all sorts of different languages been spoken when I made my way through the people.

Some of the bars on the strip were open, so I just had to sample the different drinks they had on offer. I knew my limits though and wouldn't drink too much that I could be taken advantage of, and I'd still be able to make my own decisions. I mingled about in between different groups. Some guys pulled me in and groped at my ass and crotch which I didn't mind, I found it quite the turn on. I walked into the toilet and found a twink pushed up against the wall getting fucked in his jockstrap. It was very difficult to pee when I had an erection from watching on, the top that was fucking him offered me seconds, but I politely refused. He realised when I unbuttoned my shorts and revealed my thong that I didn't want to be the one doing the fucking.

Towards one end of the strip, the bars were a lot quieter and when I was ready for a break, I headed down there to get a drink and sit for a while. I chose a table outside of the bar so I could still watch the people go by, so I climbed up onto the bar stool and slowly sipped at my drink. I obviously hadn't realised but whilst I was sat at the table, my shorts had dropped off my waist and were revealing my pink whale-tail to everyone coming out of the bar. A couple of younger guys came and stood at the table with me, one of them had his hand on my lower back and I felt him grab at the lace waist of my thong.

'I bet your ass looks amazing in that thong,' one of them said in a thick Scottish accent.

'Thank you,' I said reaching back and realising I was flashing everyone.

'I'm Aaron,' he introduced himself. 'And this is Gordon,' he added pointing to his friend on the other side of the table. Aaron must've been about 6"7 and built like a sportsperson. He was just wearing a pair of shorts so I could see his bulging muscles and six pack. His hair was perfectly groomed, and he was clean shaven. Gordon was slightly shorter, but his body was the same as Aaron's. He had light blonde hair with a bit of stubble. I would've said they were both in their mid-20s.

'Jamie,' I replied, offering a handshake to them both.

'Are you here alone?' Gordon asked me.

'Yeah, I'm on the cruise that is docked in the port.' I pointed towards the port, or well at least I think I did. 'This is pretty much my last day; we fly home tomorrow.'

'No way,' Aaron responded. 'You're going to have end your holiday on a high then.'

'That's why I'm here.' I smiled at them both. 'So, what's your situation then? Are you a couple?'

They both said no very quickly. 'Me and Gordon run a gay bar together down the other end of the street. We've known each other since school and we're both openly gay.'

'We're both tops though,' Gordon interjected. 'So that's why we're not a couple, although we do a lot of fucking together.'

I had a feeling where this conversation was going but Aaron soon confirmed it for me. 'Would you like to head back to our bar where it's a little quieter?'

I smiled at them, and they knew they had me right where they wanted me. 'The only thing is though; we like people to know what's about to happen to the people we're with. So, we need people to know we're about to fuck you.'

'Does the way I'm dressed not tell everyone I'm a bottom?' I said laughing.

'It kind of does, but we definitely want people to know.' He continued, 'if you want us to take you back and show you a good time, we need you to drop the shorts and tie that vest into a crop top so people can see what you're wearing.' He had a devious smile on his face.

I pondered on it for a little while to make them both think I was having to consider it. I beckoned them both to come closer until they were both stood next to me. I reached under the table and grabbed a hold of both of their cocks to test them for size. Gordon's felt bigger, but Aaron was thicker. I couldn't see any reason not to be fucked by them.

I downed the rest of my drink and then jumped off the chair, 'you've got a deal.'

Aaron and Gordon both smiled at each other before Aaron stood there with his hand out, 'shorts?'

I unbuttoned my little jean shorts and then did my best to bend over in front of them and tease them, slowly revealing my ass to them. There was a lot of whistles and cheers from the crowds around us as I stepped out of them, picked them up and handed them to Aaron. I made sure my cock and balls were tucked neatly in place before tying the vest up into a knot just underneath my chest. Gordon took me by the hand and led me through the crowds down the main road and towards their bar. He eventually let go of my hand and moved his to my ass cheek, making it very clear that he had me and no-one else could. After a short walk, with lots of people watching me as I walked past them, we arrived at an empty bar. Aaron moved on ahead of us and unlocked the door before ushering us past him so he could lock the door once we were all inside. Gordon then guided me through the bar to the back office where he flicked the light on. There wasn't much in the office other than a table and a couple of sofas and chairs. Aaron arrived shortly after carrying a bottle of vodka and three shot glasses. We all did a quick shot before we sat on the sofa together.

I was sat in between these two athletes who made me feel so small. Aaron pulled my face towards him first before kissing me, his hand on the side of my face. He was a good kisser. But Gordon didn't want to feel left out and when Aaron stopped kissing me, Gordon turned me towards him and kissed me. He let his tongue explore my mouth whilst I rubbed my hand across his chest. I broke off the kiss and then straddled Aaron and started to kiss him. I started to grind on his lap as we kissed, feeling his cock rub against my ass as my own cock started to get hard.

I broke the kiss off and looked at them both, 'do you want your dicks sucking then?' I moved the coffee table back towards the other sofa, so I had enough room to get down on my knees.

Aaron and Gordon jumped to their feet, and I started to rub their bulges through their shorts. I grabbed at Gordon's first, pulling them down as his hard cock bounced free. He was big, around 8 or 9 inches, his cock bounced off my face when it was freed from his shorts.

'Fuck,' I mumbled when I see the size of his cock.

I then grabbed at Aaron's shorts and pulled them down. His cock appeared and was around 6 inches more, but he was a lot thicker than Gordon. I took both of their cocks in my hands and started to jerk them both off as they stood over me. Gordon's cock was the first I took into my mouth, not removing my hand from Aaron's as I worked my tongue up, down and around the shaft of Gordon's cock. I managed to deepthroat him, but it took a little bit of work getting all his length into my throat.

Then I switched it up and started to suck on Aaron's thick cock. It was more difficult to get him into my mouth and I could feel my jaw stretching trying to take him all in. I gagged a couple of times when sucking him off, but I had them both moaning which was good to hear. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go on sucking them both without getting cramp in my jaw.

'Are one of you going to fuck me?' I said with both cocks in my hand looking up at them. 'Because somebody needs to.'

They both looked at each other and nodded. Then started playing rock, paper, scissors. I've never seen anything like it in my life. They did a best of three and Gordon won 2-1 which meant he got to be the first one to fuck me.

Whilst they were playing their game to decide who got to fuck me, I reached for my own cock only to find that my thong was soaking wet with pre cum. I was really enjoying this, but now I needed a dick inside me. Gordon told me to get on my hands and knees, so I was in the middle of the sofa. Aaron sat himself at the end where my head was and then I felt Gordon place himself behind me. He must've grabbed some lube from somewhere as that was the first thing I felt after he pulled my thong out of my ass before gently rubbing lube around my hole.

Then came the familiar pressure of a cock as he pushed himself inside me. I had my head on Aaron's lap and all I could do is moan whilst I held his cock in my hand. Gordon kept pushing until all his cock was deep inside me. He was considerate enough to give me a couple of minutes to get used to his length before he started to fuck me. I'm not sure what had happened to me over the past couple of days but the pleasure I was feeling from being fucked now was completely different to anything I'd felt before. I could almost feel myself cumming it was that good.

Gordon continued to fuck away whilst I managed to take Aaron's cock back in my mouth. There wasn't much sucking going on, it was more moaning on his cock as the pleasure from being fucked took over. He held my hips tightly and I could hear the thuds of his body making contact with mine.

'Dude you gotta try this ass, it feels so fucking good.' Gordon started moaning.

'Well get you're dick out of there so I can have a go.' Aaron laughed.

Gordon obliged and pulled his cock out of my ass with a pop. He chucked the lube across to Aaron who started lubing his dick and asked me to ride him. I positioned myself above him, my feet planted next to his thighs as I started to lower myself down. I was able to hold onto the back of the sofa for balance and he held his cock for me as it pushed into my hole. It took a little longer to take all his cock due to the sheer girth of it. I could feel him stretching me as I worked my way down his shaft. Once I'd taken him all in and gotten used to it, I was able to start bouncing up and down.

I really wish I had a camera to record myself and watch it back. I'd love to see what I looked like in a crop top, thong, and a pair of trainers with a cock buried deep in my ass. Aaron held on to the bottom of both my ass cheeks to help with the momentum of riding him. His cock was perfect for working my prostate. I'd never had a hands-free orgasm, but I felt it was possible with Aaron. He had a slight curve to his dick so if he fucked me missionary, I think he could make me cum.

'Fuck,' Aaron moaned. 'I'm gonna hand back over to you, I'm gonna cum soon and I'm not ready too.'

'What makes you think I can last any longer?' Gordon complained.

'For fucks sake,' I said getting frustrated. 'Both of you fucking me feels amazing, I don't care how long it lasts, just put your fucking cum inside me.'

Gordon physically removed me from Aaron's cock and stood me up. He took me to the side of the sofa and put me up against the wall. He pulled my thong back out of my ass and spread my cheeks before thrusting his cock deep inside me.

'Oh god, fuck yes.' My eyes rolled into the back of my head. 'That's just what I needed.'

Gordon held my arms behind my back and my face was squished against the wall. He was fucking me hard and fast. My words must've pissed him off because he was just fucking me to cum now, but I didn't mind, I was loving it.

'Give it to me. Fucking give it to me. I want your fucking load.' I started taunting him.

I could sense him getting close as he started to moan and grunt before one last thrust, when he moaned and held himself inside me. I felt his cum starting to fill me up and he thrust into me a couple more times before letting his cock fall from my ass.

'Thank you,' I told him as I turned to face him and kiss him.

'You,' I said pointing towards Aaron. 'Fuck me missionary on that table.'

He was already lubing his cock as I laid down on the table with my ass hanging off the edge and held my legs open for him. He pushed his dick back into my hole and I almost squealed with delight. This position was perfect, he was rubbing my prostate perfectly and I could feel something starting to build inside me.

'Don't hold back,' I told him. 'Just fuck me.'

He held my legs by my ankles and started to pound me. Every thrust was like he was pressing a button inside of me. My cock wasn't even hard, but it felt like I could explode at any moment. I had my arms now on the other end of the table, so he didn't fuck me off the table. He continued to fuck me like a jackhammer. And it looked like he was building towards his own orgasm. This was it, I was going to cum. I wasn't sure how it was happening, but a warmth started to rip through my body starting at my fingers and toes and worked its way around my whole body.

'Don't stop. Don't stop. Keep going. Fuck, I'm gonna cum... you're gonna make me cum.' I was screaming at me and then suddenly it stopped, and I felt like I lost the ability to speak. My mouth was wide open, but nothing was coming out. I could feel my cock spurting cum into my thong and there was nothing I could do about it.

'That's so fucking hot, I'm gonna cum too.' Aaron started to moan. And he filled my ass with my second load of the day.

I was spent. I couldn't move as Aaron removed his cock from my ass and a load of cum followed.

'Did you cum?' He asked me.

All I could do was nod, and he reached into my panties, felt the stickiness, and saw my load.

'That's fucking amazing, I've never seen that before.'

After a long recovery, I was able to get back to my feet, still feeling slightly unsteady before getting myself dressed. I could feel cum seeping out of my panties from both ends and it was running down my legs. I said goodbye to Aaron and Gordon who let me out the back of the bar, so I'd have a shorter walk to the ship. We exchanged numbers and I made this my No. 1 holiday destination for the future. They gave me some dates of when I should come back as they had a time of the year when a lot of their friends flew out as well.

When I got back to the ship, one of the receptionists made a comment about someone having a good time. I knew it was me, cum was all over my legs but I was still on cloud nine after that last orgasm, so I didn't care. When back in my room, I collapsed into bed and that was the last thing I remember for the day.

DAY 7 -- BACK IN TENERIFE & FLIGHT HOME

After waking up, I didn't have much time to get ready and pack before disembarking and heading to the coach to go to the airport. I was still extremely sticky from the night before as well. When I was getting ready, I realised that I had no male underwear for the flight home, so I was going to have take a risk and wear a pair of my VS cheeky panties. I felt good though as I got my things together and checked out of my room for the last time.

As I made my way down the ramp and to the coach, I saw a familiar face in Geoff waiting to get onto the same coach. We sat together en route to the airport. I handed him my phone so he could give me his number and we decided to keep in touch and meet up whenever we had chance. I also got Nicola and Jonny's number for the same reason. Me and Geoff headed to our separate departure gates. Whilst I was waiting for my flight, I made two major decisions. Number one was that I was returning on the next available cruise and the number two was that I now needed to tell my family and friends about my secret life. It was time to tell them all I was bisexual and wanted to date men in the future.

I'm not sure how many people will make it all the way through this story because it has turned out a lot longer than I thought it was going to. If you manage to get through it all, please leave a comment or feedback to tell me what you think. I've never written a story this long before so I would love to hear from you all.