All Comments on 'The Cruise'

by Unicorn410

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Seems like a spot or two on page three where Karen stoned and looked for herself a few typos here and there. Otherwise an interesting and enjoyable story.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Oooof, none of the typos were as as bad as me writing arrived getting corrected to stoned. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"At 38 she was at her prime" LMAO This was clearly written by a woman. Honey, her prime was 20 years earlier...

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

good first story, take courage and you did it. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to... Another story

lexdw32lexdw32over 1 year ago

A wonderful first effort! Good character development and great balance between erotic and non erotic scenes. I found it guide believable.

My only criticism would be that you seemed to cover M’s situation with her boss twice and so that felt belabored. Also, first mentions of V early in the story had no context and made me wonder if I had skipped something.

I look forward to your future stories!

rml65rml65over 1 year ago

Amazing first effort! I truly enjoyed and hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great entertaining first effort, yes a couple of early hiccups but so enthralling and sense there could be a continuation. Whatever I think virtually all of us would read anything else you offer this was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dang. Looks like the writers of She - Hulk made to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utterly brilliant the best story for months 👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏

MightyManfredMightyManfredover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyable. I look forward to the new installment.

Unicorn410Unicorn410over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your comments. I am somewhat embarrassed about the typos. I honestly read and reread the whole story many times but missed the errors. Just shows you can’t proof read your own material.

I wish now I had made it into a multi part story.

I never really thought I’d ever write anything like this (I’m more a technical writer) but maybe I’ll have another go.

Thanks again.

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

This was just a wonderful story, thanks.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

Lets see, you got a husband who thinks his wife need a lesbian lover. Wife keeps putting him off, but believe it or not, is coming around to the idea. Wife does meet a women and becomes emotionally involved.

Husband gets what he has asked for and doesn't like it.

Hey I love this story. It has drama, sex scenes, psychological evaluations, romance, and a wife who gets it on the side. As opposed to the male.

Writing was IMO was very good. Sure writers make mistakes. I just don't let them mar that my enjoyment of the story. This is good enough for five big ones. Now do we get a part two? Enquiring minds want to know!

GienyGieny6 months ago

I came across this and it is a lovely story , I truly enjoyed reading it.

The ending gives the impression of more to come.

Please please 🥺 pweety pwees continue Unicorn410.

Danko.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous