The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed red and backed into the room. I followed her in removing my shorts and T-shirt as I went. Wendy climbed into bed alongside Vittorio and motioned for me to lie beside her.

We all cuddled and talked, and before too long, I was between her legs, bringing her to another climax. Vittorio rolled onto her as soon as I had finished and took his time while I played with her breasts. She came again.

"So much for the lady who can only have one orgasm," I said, lying beside her. "How many is that today?"

Wendy looked embarrassed, but Vittorio answered for her. "She's had five, another one after you left at lunchtime, and those two just now."

Then Wendy answered, "I never knew it could be like this, I've been so horny all day. Will we see you tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'd better go and get my beauty sleep if I'm to have the energy. I'll see you about 11:00, OK."

"No, we have a tour in Toamasina tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. We are going to see the Lemur reserve."

"See you at 9:00 a.m. then."

The next morning, I woke up thinking about what I could do with Wendy today. I wanted to ramp things up and get her out of her comfort zone. And I thought I had just the plan.

9:00 a.m., saw me outside their door with my electric razor in my pocket.

Wendy opened the door to my knock, dressed in a skirt and blouse. They had just come down from breakfast, and Vittorio was already sitting on the couch to watch. I took her over to the bed, stood behind her and slipped my hands up to hold her breasts. I squeezed them gently, then rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. She turned to me, "That always turns me on. I can't resist when my nipples are touched."

She unzipped my shorts, trying to get my old fella out. I pushed her from me and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, then hooked my fingers in the waistband of her knickers and slit them down to fall on top of the dress.

I lay her on her back on the bed. She opened her legs, thinking I wanted her immediately, but I signalled Vittorio to come over and hold her hands above her head. He was over in a flash, moving up against the headboard and taking hold of her hands.

She lay her head back and closed her eyes, and I withdrew the electric razor, turned it on and held the razor's body against her clit. She murmured that it felt nice and opened her legs wider. Then I clicked open the trimmer and ran it down through her pubic hair.

She snapped her head up and tried to rip her hands free of Vittorio's grasp. Then, looking down between her legs, she moaned, "Oh! You can't shave me. I'll look like a ten-year-old girl."

Vittorio was beaming, encouraging me, "I'm sure that's not what Vittorio or I want, but we would like it to look like a twenty-year-old, to go with your twenty-year-old body. And all twenty-year-olds these days are shaved bare." And I kept running the trimmer through the excess hair.

Soon, I had trimmed all the excess hair and used the shaver to get a smooth finish. Now and again, I couldn't resist giving her a little fingering while holding the side of the razor against her clit. She was getting quite worked up but was still fighting against being clean-shaven down there.

She had questioned me if Vittorio had put me up to this, as he had requested her to shave several times. Vittorio appeared beside us with her leg razor and warm, soapy water to get the last stray hairs. Then we both lifted her up from the bed and held her face mirror between her legs to show her the result.

I asked her to wear her shortest dress, as we were going for a walk. She pulled out a skirt that came about mid-thigh, but when she went to pull her knickers back on, I stopped her, "No knickers, we are going for a walk without them," and taking her knickers from her, I put them in my pocket.

We caught the lift up to Deck 9 and walked out to the back of the boat by the swimming pool, then up the steps to Deck 10. Wendy protested as people were sitting by the steps, and if they looked up, they would have their photo taken as she moved above them. But Vittorio and I just guided her up the stairs.

We walked her along Deck 10 towards the front of the boat. It was windy, and she was having trouble holding the dress down. She would have one side under control, but the back would blow up. Luckily for her, not too many people were around, as most were already down below, going ashore.

But by the time we got to the steps going up to Deck 11. She stopped and complained, "I'm leaking."

"What do you mean you're leaking?" I asked.

"You know, from here." She pointed between her legs.

"Oh, you mean you have cunt juice running down your legs."

"Yes."

"Well, that's good because we're going to need you good and wet in a minute," I murmured in her ear.

With an 'Oh god' from Wendy, we climbed the stairs to Deck 11. There was never anyone up on this deck when I walked it. And today, with disembarkation, there was even less chance.

We walked the fifty-odd meters right to the front, where we were actually just above the bridge. There was another level above this, where all the masts and other infrastructure were, but that final level was out of bounds. When we reached the front of Deck 11, there was a mini basketball court with three large wooden high-backed benches for people to sit and watch a game. This entire front area was protected by a high glass screen so that you could play on the basketball court even when the ship was underway.

I walked her over to the left bench so I could see anyone climbing the stairs on that side of the boat. I undid her skirt and let it drop to the deck while Vittorio walked over to lean on the bench on the other side to warn us if anyone came up from the right-hand side. Then backing her butt up against a sturdy wooden seat, I took her in my arms and started massaging her back and buttocks.

She resisted for a minute or two, saying, "We can't do it here."

 

Then, realising Vittorio and I would have our way with her anyway, she joined in, wanting to get it over fast before anyone came. She opened her legs, and I had Wendy feed him my rampant prick home while I held her shoulders to stop her from falling backwards over the seatback.

What a sight! She held my prick in one hand while she opened herself up with the other. She was sopping wet and wiped the head around to get it well lubricated, then pulled it into her clean-shaven cunt.

It didn't last very long. It was far too erotic, standing eleven stories high, with a woman naked below the waist. Behind me was a skylight over a spa pool in the Gym. And in front of our ship was another cruise liner. I wondered about someone looking up from the Gym or the vessel in front, but that just added to the thrill of taking her out in the open like this.

With shaking legs, almost unable to stand, I withdrew and called Vittorio over, "She has to come before we leave here."

I'm unsure if he understood me, but he turned her around, so she was bent over the seatback and took her from behind. They showed some urgency in their lovemaking, both afraid of being caught. I went over to where Vittorio had been standing. Then I thought, fuck this, no one is going to come, so I just returned and took old Roger out again. He was wet with her juices and very withered and tired-looking. But she happily took it in her mouth and thoroughly cleaned it.

By now, she was past caring where she was and sucked on Roger with great enthusiasm. Vittorio was also too quick for her. He certainly had her close, but he came in a rush, knees buckling under him. She cried out in frustration when he pulled out. But luckily, she had me hard again, so I quickly took his place and fucked her as hard as I could till she came.

It took me another five minutes to come. Vittorio was beginning to panic about someone coming, but I had to get myself off. This was just too good to be bothered about getting caught.

We walked back down to the cabin, Wendy looking well fucked. If I had been walking the other way and seen her, I would have known exactly what we three had been up to. Now it was over, Wendy could hardly contain herself. She reckoned it was one of the most exciting things she had ever done. But when I said we would do it again tomorrow, she was adamant she would not go up on Deck 11 again.

I left them at the cabin, arranging to see them again at 7:30 and go with them to the show. I already had plans that may top this morning's effort.

I had to tell my mother I had met someone. She was starting to wonder why I was having long absences from our cabin. When, for the first nine days, we'd done almost everything together. But as open as we were with each other, I couldn't tell her I was bonking the lady across the way with her husband watching.

So, at about 7:15 p.m., Mum left for the show to get a good seat up the front. I told her I would skip, as I was meeting with my lady friend. Once she was safely away, I knocked on the cabin door across the way.

Again, Wendy answered the door, wearing a long evening dress. This attire didn't fit my plans, so I got her to remove it and went through her wardrobe. I chose a lovely long green floral skirt and a yellow blouse with buttons down the front.

Wendy went into the bathroom to change and redo her makeup. So I sat and talked with Vittorio. Talk is an overstatement, as his English was so poor. But going slow and using plenty of gestures, he made me aware of how happy he was and that his and Wendy's relationship was better than it had been in years. He made me promise to try and visit them in Italy, giving me their address, which he had already prepared on the back of a card.

About fifteen minutes later, Wendy appeared from the bathroom, brushing her dark hair and leaving it hanging loose down her back. She looked beautiful; she was a very sexy woman.

We walked to the theatre. Wendy was starting to enjoy this game now, and when there was no one around in the corridors, she would lift the skirt to her waist, teasing Vittorio and me by showing off her black sheer knickers.

We took the lift down to Deck 4. They were both a bit surprised, as everyone uses either Decks 2 or 3 to access the theatre. But they caught on pretty quick when I walked them out into the theatre, and they saw they were right up the top in the Gods, with no one else on this level.

I walked them over to the far right and picked the seats at the far end of the top row. Because everyone else in the theatre was way below us, if they did look up, they would most likely only see little more than our heads and shoulders over the seatbacks in front.

I told Wendy to take her knickers off. She didn't hesitate but flicked up the back of her dress and sat directly on the seat.

"I'm already getting wet, and I don't want a big wet patch on the back of my dress." She explained to me.

Vittorio had his arm around her shoulders, and his hand was already cupping her breast. He had a fixation with her breasts. I did learn that this was part of his for-play, as once Wendy had her nipples played with, she didn't often say no to him.

The lights went down, signalling the show was about to start. The performances on this ship were first class. They had eight girls and four male dancers who were as good as I have seen on any cruise ship. There were also two male and a female singers. Every night, they put on a different show between them and other guest performers who came aboard at some of the ports.

As soon as the lights dimmed, I turned to Wendy and unfastened her skirt. She was hesitant about this but lifted her butt and let me remove it. I dropped it down on the floor beside me. There was enough light to see her clean, shaved pussy, and as I put my hand down between her legs, she snapped her head to the left to make sure no one had arrived, then opened her legs wide.

As I started feeling her up, I indicated to Vittorio to get her tits out. He unbuttoned her blouse. I'd picked the mustardy colour, as a lighter colour would stand out too much if anyone took their eyes off the show and looked up to us. But Vittorio took it off, then took her bra off also, leaving her sitting at the back of the theatre, wearing nothing but her sandals.

This was further than I had intended to strip her, but what the hell?

I intended to have Wendy bouncing up and down in my lap while I watched the show. Because she would be so much higher than the seat in front, I had thought the blouse would not make her so obvious if someone looked up.

Wendy started to get pretty worked up as I worked two fingers against her "G" spot, and Vittorio was having a field day with her tits and nipples. And with no encouragement from me, she got old Roger out and started stroking him. Once she had him good and hard, she reached between her legs, scooped up some of her juices and applied them to my cock, then climbed onto my lap, aimed Roger at her slit and settled down on him. Fuck! I was in seventh heaven, watching eight beautiful dancers in skimpy costumes on the stage and a naked lady with the body of a twenty-year-old bouncing up and down on my cock. Life doesn't get much better.

The lights all dimmed out in the theatre; it made this pretty safe, really. But now and then, throughout the show, the stage would be so brightly lit that the spotlights lit up the whole auditorium. But when the light was bright enough to illuminate us, Wendy leaned forward onto the back of the seat in front, hiding much of what was happening. It put quite a bit of pressure on the old fella, though, and nearly caused me to cum. But I managed to hold the first two times this happened, then one of the male singers came out on the stage and began to sing Nessun Dorma.

The stage was brightly lit, and Wendy leaned forward, trying to hide her tits, but she gave a few good swings of her hips on my rod, obviously about to cum. That was too much for me. I gripped her hips and pulled her back hard onto me, giving one final thrust. This sat her upright, and as the singer hit the last fantastic finale, I think the final words in Italian are something like, 'I will win at Dawn. I win, I win'. I came hard, and she erupted just as I was coming down.

She went rigid, leaned back against me and let out some loud groans and a final long Fuuuuuuuck! Just as well, the singer was so bloody good and so loud, as every eye in the house was on him. People broke out in applause, many standing. I was applauding as well, but not only for the singer. I felt like I had won the jackpot.

She went to hop off me and sit back in her seat, but Vittorio had moved into where she had been sitting, so he could play with her tits while riding me. He stepped past the two of us, pulled her up and dragged her down onto the floor on top of him.

Because we were right at the end of the back row, the row in front had three extra seats, which left a long triangle of carpet next to me, between the seats and the back wall. No one could see this space. Only someone sitting where I was had any chance of watching. Once Wendy looked around her and realised this, she lowered herself onto Vittorio and went to town again.

The show ran for another twenty minutes, and they never stopped. Wendy didn't cum until the lights were on, and for once, it was me getting worried we would get caught out. Some people walked up from Level 2 to exit the Deck 4 doorway. But lying on the floor, they actually couldn't be seen.

Once I saw the lovers were finished, I reached over to Vittorio's seat, grabbed her blouse and bra, picked up her skirt on the floor beside me, and tossed them over.

Vittorio wouldn't let her have the bra, and of course, I wouldn't return her knickers. So we walked out of the theatre with her nipples showing plain as day and her complaining about the mess between her legs. We stopped at a woman's toilet in the corridor outside the theatre, and Vittorio and I helped her clean up.

 

Wendy wanted more when we got back to the cabin, but I was too buggered, so I watched Vittorio, cuddling and feeling her up for a while, then escaped to bed. I'm getting old.

I woke with the realisation that this would be my last day with Wendy. We had arrived at Reunion Island, where we only had about nine and a half hours. The ship was to sail at 5:30 p.m. for Mauritius, and we would arrive there about 8:00 a.m. the following day. Wendy and Vittorio were flying back to Italy that morning and would be the first group to depart the boat. Whereas my mother and I had all day and one more night on the ship before we flew out to Perth.

I had arranged with Wendy to meet them at 8:00 a.m. and get a shuttle down to St Gilles. Where we had heard there was a topless beach.

I knocked on their door at around 7:50 a.m. and, as usual, was greeted by a very eager Wendy. She was enthusiastic and keen to get some action going, this being our last day. But I wanted something unique, figuring we would find somewhere exciting to bonk at St Giles. So I hustled them out the door, and we caught one of the first shuttle buses from the harbour to the Reunion Customs area, where quite a few tour buses lined up.

There were few people around yet, and getting on the bus to St Giles, found only about five people on board the forty-seater bus. We headed straight to the back seat and waited for the bus to depart. After about twenty minutes, the numbers had increased to about fifteen. All sat at the front of the bus. The driver finally got the message that although only about one-fifth full, he was to head off.

The trip was meant to take around forty-five minutes, so Vittorio and I wasted no time getting Wendy's bikini bottom down near her ankles and top up around her neck. Wendy was pretty keen also and had both our cocks out the front of our shorts. She was starting to get into this exhibitionist stuff.

You could smell the heady perfume of her sex, and this got stronger as I found her 'g-spot' with the two fingers I now had inserted deep inside her. As I curled my fingers to put pressure on her 'g-spot', I frigged it with short hard strokes. She stretched back on the seat and squirmed her hips around, pressing herself against my hand.

I looked up to see Vittorio playing with her breasts and nipples. He gave me a nod, directing my gaze to her nipples that had sprung to attention. Giving a beaming smile, showing his pleasure, he bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Wendy gave a muffled groan, and I felt my hand becoming wet. Looking down again, I saw it was coated in her juices. She had squirted.

The driver announced that we were at St. Paul's and would be at St. Giles in another ten minutes. I looked towards the front of the bus and saw that he was watching us in his mirror. He couldn't have seen much, but by the look of him, he knew what we were up to.

We followed everyone else from the bus at St Giles and looked around. There was a marina and an aquarium there, but not a lot was happening. So after half an hour of walking around, we returned to the bus stop to talk with the tour lady about the beach, etc.

She informed us that there was no swimming here at St. Giles because of the sharks and that we needed to catch the small shuttle down to the next village (L'Hermitage), where there was a beach with shark nets. So we paid 5 euros each and climbed aboard an oversized golf cart.

L'Hermitage was lovely, with a long arcade of shops leading down to a beautiful white beach. There were couples evenly dispersed all along the sand, and Vittorio and I immediately commented on the fact that most of the ladies were topless. Wendy responded to us that she was not going topless.

We found a vacant spot, laid out our towels, and then set about convincing Wendy that she had to get her bikini top off. She could see we were determined and knew by the look in both our eyes that she had little choice in the matter. She kept protesting even as she removed her top but soon was lying between us in only her yellow bikini bottoms, her breasts soaking up the sun.