The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, feeling more comfortable, she lifted onto her elbows to look around the beach. I marvelled at how magnificent her breasts were. Full, proud, erect, and with no sign of any sag. They were getting tanned, a stunning 36C, without a bikini line and topped off with large dark pink aureoles with huge hardened nipples.

We had a lot more resistance from her when we dragged her up to go in the water. But when she watched other ladies nearby walking casually down to the water, unconcerned about their exposed breasts, she finally relented and joined Vittorio and me in the surf.

There were too many people around us for anything more than sunbathing to take place. But I did get some beautiful photos of her posing topless on the beach.

At midday, we wandered up the arcade and found a cafe for lunch. Next to the cafe was a swim-ware boutique, and after we had eaten when Wendy looked the other way, I indicated to Vittorio that I would like to buy Wendy a new bikini. The look on his face was priceless, and he was soon steering Wendy towards the shop's doorway.

Once in the boutique, we both tried to find the skimpiest, sexy bikini for her, and there were plenty of options. The shop assistant helped us and gave Wendy lots of assurance, as Wendy was objecting to everything we chose. Armed with three samples, we all crammed into the changing room, which was quite large but not meant for three people. And the shop assistant looked a bit worried about the three of us going in there together. Of course, Vittorio and I teased Wendy relentlessly as she slipped out of her old bikini and tried the new ones on.

But she wouldn't allow us to go further than the quick feels we gave her. We left the shop with her wearing a new, brief, turquoise bikini under her sundress and returned to our towels on the beach.

Once settled, we went to work, imploring Wendy to go topless again. She only put up token resistance and was soon lying pack, sunning those beautiful globes. I noticed a couple of young guys walking past, their eyes glued to Wendy's breasts.

I had taken note of these two as I had watched them trying to pick up pairs of girls and the odd single female on the beach that morning. So I gave them an encouraging smile, my dirty mind wondering how Wendy would handle a couple of young guys trying to pick her up.

They kept walking, but I could see they were in deep discussion about us, and they soon turned and walked back to join us. Wendy sat up at the sound of their voices, hurriedly grabbed her bikini top, and clutched it to her chest.

One of the guys responded with a sentence in French. And although I could only understand a few words, it was obvious that he had told her to relax. They had already had a good perv at her beautiful melons.

Only one of them spoke any English, and neither spoke Italian, so Wendy interpreted for me, as she and Vittorio had a good grasp of French.

Over the next half hour or so, we found they were there on holiday and had an apartment just back from the beach for two weeks. They had yet to have much luck with the ladies, as this part of the coast was mainly families holidaying.

As we talked and laughed with them, I noticed they couldn't take their eyes off Wendy's body, and they finally blurted out that they would like to show us their apartment. By this stage, the conversation was becoming full of sexual innuendos, and it was clear what they hoped might happen if they got Wendy back to their apartment.

 I was astonished to see that Wendy was actually keen to go. And she started pushing Vittorio and me to go and have a look. But when I glanced at my watch, I saw the time was already after 2:00 p.m. and disappointingly pointed out that we didn't have time. We needed to return to St Giles to catch our bus at 3:00 p.m. The ship's captain had been very specific that anyone missing the last bus must fly from Reunion to Mauritius, as the vessel must leave on time.

We reluctantly packed our towels and walked with the two disappointed young French guys back into the town. But it was just as well we did leave then, as when we climbed out of the shuttle at St Giles, we found half the ship waiting for the one bus. Luckily, two buses turned up, and the driver called for another one.

We had to stand in the aisle on the trip back to the ship, and I noticed several couples were taking a good look at us and then talking in hushed tones. It dawned on me that they were probably wondering about two men being with the one woman and that we were being indiscreet, showing our affections so openly with Wendy.

When we finally got to our cabins, Wendy dragged me through their door and hungrily threw me on the bed. She was as horny as hell and didn't bother to take off her new bikini, but pulled the bottom to one side, grabbed the old fella out of my shorts, and lined up with her glory hole.

Vittorio was just as keen and soon stripped off and lay beside us. Wendy rolled me onto my back and climbed on top. She leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips. I'd been a bit reluctant to kiss her in the days previous, as this seemed a bit personal in front of a husband. But Vittorio didn't seem to worry about her new ardour and took the opportunity to finger her bum and whisper encouragement in her ear as she took out all the day's frustrations on my battered dick.

When she had finished with me, my pubic hair was matted with her juices, and I was pretty exhausted. It had been a huge day, so I said my goodbyes and headed back to the cabin, hoping to get a quick shower in before my mother returned, as I smelled so strongly of Wendy's sex.

I didn't see them again, as they had already departed for the airport when my mother and I left our cabin for breakfast.

But Vittorio had left a note under our door, reminding me I was welcome to visit them anytime, and he had added all their contact details at the foot of the message. I fully intended to go, but the bloody Covid bomb landed about four months later, and I am still determining when I will get to travel over there.