The Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
The submissive's adventure aboard the cruise ship continues.
3k words
4.66
21.5k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remain on my knees, exhausted, watching my beautiful goddess of a Mistress sleeping. She looks so wonderfully content, and it makes me feel proud to have served her so well earlier. Her large chest heaves with each breath, and I swear I can see a slight smile on her face. I wonder if she's dreaming, and of what?

An hour or so passes, when suddenly Mistress' eyes flutter open. She looks down at me, still kneeling by her side.

"Good boy, slave," she states. "It pleases me to see you waiting by my side, ready to serve my every whim if needed."

"Thank you Mistress, it is a pleasure to serve," I reply.

Mistress stretches and rises from the bed, her voluptuous body jiggling slightly as she moves. I look on with awe and admiration as she heads over to the bathroom door.

"Come," she demands. "I need to take a shower and make myself presentable for dinner."

I nod, and crawl into the bathroom behind her. I turn on the shower, and test the water temperature to make sure it is to Mistress' liking. I then take her hand, and escort her into the elegant shower stall, kneeling before her as the water begins to wash over her.

The water running down Mistress' curvaceous form renders her even more beautiful. I am stunned, and look up in awe. I did not think it were possible for her to look even more heavenly, but clear I was quite wrong. I shiver slightly, as the tile on the shower stall floor is cold and Mistress' large body blocks the water from reaching me entirely.

"Slave, are you simply going to watch, or are you going to get me nice and clean?" Mistress asks, a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Sorry Mistress, right away!" I reply, snapping out of my daze of admiration.

I grab a nearby washcloth, apply some soap, and begin to wash Mistress' feet. I feel so honored being able to serve her like this, nothing makes me happier. I rise up, cleaning her lovely legs and ample thighs. I reach her waist, and lift her stomach in order to clean her thoroughly. It amazes me just how much of Mistress' wonderful body there is, and that I am the one privileged enough to worship her divine form.

Mistress smiles, clearly pleased at my worship and attention to her body. I grab some shampoo, and begin to wash her beautiful hair, making sure to massage her head in the process. She smells heavenly, and I begin to daydream about how lucky I truly am. Suddenly, I'm snapped back into reality by Mistress' voice.

"Drop to your knees in front of me," she quickly states. "I need to relieve myself, and I would prefer not to step out into the cold bathroom soaking wet to do so."

I quickly obey, not wanting to disappoint Mistress. I look up at her towering over me. Her stomach is so large that I cannot see her face, and it makes me realize just how little I am in her presence. She grabs me by the back of the head, and guides my face to her crotch. Her belly presses over my head, and the combination of that and her hand keeps me well locked in place.

"Open!" she commands, and I comply.

I'm now completely enveloped by Mistress' body. Her thighs are pressed tight against my ears, and her stomach rests on top of my head, while my mouth is flush with her vagina. I can faintly hear the shower, it sounds almost distant. I struggle to breathe, but what little air I do take in carries Mistress' heavenly scent. I'm somewhat nervous, and part of me wants to pull away, as I've never served in this capacity before. However, I know what I have to do, and I trust Mistress knows what is best for me.

Before I can spend much more time thinking, I feel Mistress' clench slightly, and a rush of hot water enters my mouth. The taste is different than I'd ever expect, a mix of bitterness and a slight hint of something sweet. My mouth quickly fills, as the stream is surprisingly forceful. Before long, I have to swallow.

The first gulp is the hardest. A mix of apprehension and embarrassment in being used this way contributes to some the difficulty, and the sheer volume the rest. I barely manage to avoid choking, and feel a sense of pride. This pride is short-lived however, as my mouth quickly fills up again. I swallow a total of 7 times before Mistress finally appears to be empty. I quickly lick her delicious pussy clean, savoring the taste as it washes out the somewhat bitter flavor I recently endured.

Mistress' thighs release their grip on my head, and I lean back, catching my breath. Mistress smiles down at me.

"You did very well for your first time, I'm proud," she begins. "I'm very glad I chose you to come on this cruise with me. Now, clean yourself up."

I quickly and thoroughly clean myself, as I am Mistress' property and don't want to reflect poorly on her in public later. I step out of the stall alongside Mistress, and thoroughly dry her first before taking care of myself. We exit the bathroom, and before she can command me, I begin to dress her.

I find a beautiful summer dress, a push-up bra, and a nice pair of lacy underwear. I relish dressing Mistress' up, taking in her intense beauty while doing so. I go to dress myself, but Mistress quickly stops me.

"Hold on, slave. I have one addition to your wardrobe," she says.

Mistress walks over to a drawer, grabs a small butt plug, lubes it up slightly, and has me slide it into my ass. I put my panties on over it, making sure it stays in place.

"This will serve as a constant reminder of who you are and the nature of our relationship while we eat tonight," she states. "Be very careful not to let it slip out."

I nod, and finish dressing myself, and escort Mistress to dinner in the main dining room. The hallway is more crowded now, and with each step I can feel the plug inside of me. It both makes me aroused and anxious, and my deprived cock continues to tug at its prison, aching more and more with each passing minute. We finally reach the dining room, we are escorted by a well-dressed gentleman to a nearby table. I take a seat next to Mistress, after I am sure she is comfortably settled in her chair.

Mistress pours over the ornate menu in front of her, selecting our meals and as glass of wine for herself. While I am her slave, she seems to care greatly for my well-being and nutrition, and would not be interested in seeing me go hungry for the evening. The waiter comes and takes our order, diligently writing down each of Mistress' assertive, but polite, requests. When he leaves, we chat idly about the afternoon and how wonderful the cruise is.

The waiter returns with our food, and Mistress' wine, and we have a wonderful dinner together, and to any outside observer, we likely appear to be a normal couple. Well, any observer sans one. I notice Jim across the room, and he smiles at me slyly. I shudder, a mix of embarrassment and fondness washing over me as I remember my afternoon with him and Mistress.

When Mistress' has eaten her fill, I tip the waiter and escort her back to our room. We walk considerably more slowly, our stomachs both quite full from the delicious meal we had together. My ass is starting to ache somewhat, and I'm relieved when we finally reach our door. I open it for Mistress, and follow her in.

I drop to my knees, remove Mistress' shoes, and kiss her feet. She smiles down at me.

"What a delightful meal that was," she states, happily. "I am very glad to have shared it with you."

"Thank you Mistress," I reply.

"I think I need to sit down and take some time to relax and digest," she continues.

Mistress motions to the chair, and nods. According to protocol we discussed prior to the trip, I crawl over to the chair first, and sit on the floor with my back against it. I lean my head back, offering my face as her throne.

Mistress, being the goddess that she is, accepts. She lifts her dress, and graciously sits down on my face. She is quite heavy, and from this position I bear quite a large portion of her weight. She allows her large ass to spread lightly, giving me some room to breathe. I can smell the wonderful sweaty scent of Mistress' ass now, but with her underwear still in the way, I'm kept from this paradise. I can almost feel her smile, knowing that she tortures me like this on purpose.

My cock strains against the cage, but no amount of arousal will change the fact that it's not getting erect any time soon. Mistress notices my struggle, and reaches down and plays with it in a tantalizing fashion.

"Oh, does your little cock want to be free, slave?" she asks, playfully.

"Yes Mistress!" I reply, not sure if she can even hear me with my face buried beneath her.

"Too bad," she replies. "I assume, since I can't hear you, that you're not interested."

Mistress stops playing with it, and reaches over to the remote and turns on the TV with me still beneath her. My cock aches more than ever before, and I can feel it dripping in anticipation. Mistress leans back slightly, forcing my attention away from my cock and back to the sheer weight of her body on it. She then lets out a contented sigh.

After fifteen minutes or so, Mistress lifts her ass slightly, slides her underwear out of the way, and places her weight back on my face. I'm now fully inside her luscious smooth ass, and the smell of her is much stronger now. I begin circling my tongue around her ass, hoping to augment her relaxation and pleasure. I feel her ass move around my head with each breath she takes, I taste her with each lick, and I smell her with each breath. I truly am a lucky slave. I begin probing my tongue into her asshole, hoping to show her just how much I worship and adore her.

Mistress begins to moan, softly at first. With each passing moment it gets louder, and I feel her asshole grip my tongue slightly as her breaths speed up. Suddenly, she rises.

"Does my slave want to fuck his Mistress?" she asks.

"Yes Mistress, I would love nothing more!" I reply, perhaps too eagerly. The taste and scent of her ass on my face likely clouding my judgement.

Mistress smiles slyly, and walks over to a nearby drawer while I lean back against the chair, panting for breath. My thoughts are racing. Is she grabbing a condom, or perhaps the key to my chastity belt so I can finally be free? Unfortunately, she is doing neither.

Mistress walks over to me, a dildo and harness in hand.

"Stay still for a moment, slave," she says, as she wraps the harness around the back of my head.

The dildo has a gag on the back of it, which she inserts into my mouth as she tightens the harness, locking the contraption in place. The realization dawns on me now. I will be fucking my Mistress, but not with my cock. She smiles, clearly aware of this by the surprised look in my eyes.

Mistress bends over in front of me, and begins to grind her now wet pussy on the dildo. She reaches down, and starts playing with my caged cock. At this point, it aches like you wouldn't believe, and is dripping large amounts of precum onto the floor. Mistress sees this, and laughs.

"You got so excited, didn't you, slave?" she says. "You'll have to learn some self control if you want to continue serving me."

She reaches her hand back, and guides the strap-on into her pussy. It slides in easily, thanks to how turned on she is from the previous ass worship session. She begins sliding back and forth, while continuing to tease my cock. It feels like it wants to explode.

I watch Mistress' pussy grip the strap-on, and with each movement her divine ass slides into my face. This is such exquisite torment, watching the most beautiful woman in the world use my face as a dildo mount, while I'm forced to simply watch. She moves faster and faster, moaning in pleasure. Her ass and thighs glisten with sweat, and her juices slide down the dildo onto my chin. Her scent gets stronger and stronger, a delightful mix of sweat and her sweet juices. My caged cock can barely take it anymore, it screams for release.

Mistress quivers with pleasure, and moans with an intensity I had not yet heard. She begins fucking the dildo harder and harder, as if it were an actual cock behind her. Her giant ass slaps my face with each thrust, teasing me briefly with her aroma each time. I want nothing more than to bury myself in that ass, to bury my cock in that pussy, and to finally get release. Shortly afterwards, release comes, but not for me.

Mistress explodes in pleasure, her whole body quivering and shaking and she lets out an intense cry of pleasure. Her orgasm is so intense, I can barely keep the dildo in place. Her ass and thighs quiver in my face, and her juices grow thick and slide down the dildo. After a few minutes, she lets out a sigh, and stands up. She leans over, and unbuckles the strap-on's harness.

"That was wonderfully enjoyable, slave," she says happily. "As time goes on, you'll learn to give me better and better orgasms."

"I'm glad to be able to please you, Mistress," I reply.

"You should be," she says. "It's an honor few get to experience. But now, we have to do something about that little cock of yours. It's no good to let it get all pent up like that."

I smile, realizing I may finally get my release.

Mistress takes the strap on, wipes it off, and attaches it to a new harness. She then points to the bed. I'm confused, but decide that it is wise to not question her. I crawl over to the bed, and she suddenly, and forcefully, bends me over it. My hands are pulled behind my back, and tied that way.

"Mistress, what are you...?" I begin.

"Be quiet now, slave," she replies.

I am left with more questions than answers at this point, but obey. I hear the sound of the strap-on harness being clipped to something again, and the squishy sound of lube being applied to the dildo itself. Suddenly, my ass is spread and grows cold as Mistress begins to lubricate it. I shiver instinctively, but spread my cheeks to give her easier access. I feel her fingers enter, and I cry out slightly in surprise.

"Now now, this isn't going to hurt one bit," Mistress coos. "Relax, and let me in."

She slides a finger in at first, then two, then three. I feel a bit of tension, but no pain. Without much warning, the fingers are removed, and the dildo begins to slide into my ass. I instinctively gasp, as it's surprisingly large in my tight ass. Mistress seems aware of this, and begins sliding the dildo in and out very slowly.

The experience is surprisingly pleasurable, even with my cock caged up. It no longer strains against the cage, but appears to still be dripping pre-cum. Satisfied that I'm able to take the dildo, Mistress grabs the back of my hair and begins to pump more forcefully.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slave," she says between thrusts. "And you're going to love it."

The fullness sensation caused by Mistress' dildo sliding in and out of me is absolutely wonderful. I can't help but moan and buck in pleasure, but Mistress keeps me in place with her powerful guiding hand. I can feel her large stomach resting on my back as she thrusts into me over and over, faster and faster. The sound of her panting as she fucks me turns me on even more, and I let out a powerful moan as she thrusts deep. I've never been fucked like this before, and I love it. I look back and Mistress towering over me, exerting her full power over me. She smiles, and forces my head down into the bed, and thrusts even harder than before.

Suddenly, something unusual happens. I feel a strange wave wash over me, but it's not quite like an orgasm, more like relief. My caged cock begins gushing a thin fluid, and it no longer aches at all. Mistress slowly slides her dildo out of me, and releases her grip on me.

"That should take care of your silly aching cock, slave," she says, glistening with sweat.

I look up at her, the powerful goddess that just ravaged my tight little asshole, and truly understand my place at her feet. I drop to my knees again, and kiss her feet profusely. She laughs.

"I appreciate the sentiment, but you really should be cleaning up that mess," she says. "With your tongue."

I gulp, and crawl over to the puddle I left behind on the bed. After this afternoon's adventure, I should be able to handle this, so I quickly begin to lick it up. It's salty, but palatable. I lap it all up, and Mistress pats my head.

"Get ready for bed, we have a busy day tomorrow!" she says, a sly grin on her face.