The Cruise of All Dangers JANE

Story Info
Wife and coloured lover Sint Maarten My friend's story.
2.8k words
4.23
5.8k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rather long story of my life when I was quite young, certainly very wild, and maybe a bit mad.

My husband Phil had offered me this beautiful cruise in the Caribbean Sea, starting from Puerto Rico and we had been visiting various islands including Sint Maarten where there was little to do except shopping on the main street of Williamsburg. So I decided to go back on board the vessel while Phil, my dear husband decided to take a further tour to visit the French side of the island. In fact, we had just had a fight as he thought that my purchase of a few T shirts was unnecessary and adding weight to our already oversized suitcases.

So, back onboard, I put my favorite minimal white bikini which was in stark contrast with my tanned skin of my 28 year 5ft 10 body and, grabbing one of my new wraps, went to the pool. Surprisingly it was not too crowded and as I plunged, the refreshing feel of the water after the hot humid air of the town was just delicious.

I was soon back on my lounge chair when a crew member asked if I cared to drink something. I asked what he had to offer, and he said that besides his smile he could suggest a special cocktail. Looking through my dark glasses at this man in his twenties, tall, dark haired with a muscular look and not a pound of belly fat, I was unconsciously comparing him to my darling husband who is addicted to beer.

When he came back with my drink, I questioned him on his origins, looked at his badge stating his name Gordon Blake and he surprised me saying that he was on the boat for only one more month as he had decided after his BA from UCLA to travel for one year doing jobs like ships before going to the East coast for his MA. As minutes were passing, he added that he still had twenty minutes to finish his shift and that he would gladly show me around the boat when he was free.

So I went back to my cabin to change into a miniskirt and one of the new T shirts with a St Martin print in French advertising the dare: Ose!!!, slid into my lovely sandals and went to the bar where I was supposed to meet him.

I was surprised to see him changed into civilian clothes with shorts and a tight polo which was revealing his muscles. We wasted little time around the and he offered me a normal tour of the ship from the captain's deck to the engine room through stairs and ladders where I guess he could clearly see my panties when I was climbing ahead of him.

He then told me that he could not show the crew quarters quarters but that he could accompany me to visit the unsold and free bridal's suite before taking me back to my own place. I smiled as it was obvious that he wanted to see more of me. And as my husband and I had just been fighting, I thought that it would be good for my morale.

So, there we were first sighting the luxury and size of the bridal suite and finally back into my rather tiny cabin, sweaty after having been through the hot engine rooms.

We were almost shaking hands before parting when out of the blue, he offered me a massage at which he stated he was quite proficient according to his own words. So, after a moment of thought I asked him to come back in twenty minutes, went into the shower, rinsed, dried my body, and put my panties and bra back on.

I grabbed a towel and went to the couch and reflected on the situation I was getting into. But my body was now aching for a massage and my mind was reasoning that I would probably be saving a hundred dollars on a professional rub available on board...

Soon a tap on the door and as I opened, he was there with a bottle of oil in his hand.

I offered to lie on the couch which he dismissed saying that it was much easier for him to get around me for the massage should I lie on the bed.

I spread the towel under me and lied face down on our king size bed when I felt his hands on my feet. He was good, the smell of lavender of his oil was perfect and while enjoying his deep massage of my feet then my calves, I noticed that he was now kneeling on the bed. We were both silent and when he came to my upper thighs, I parted my legs slightly to allow him to massage the inside of my leg. At one point I could clearly feel one of his knuckles brush against my covered pussy. It was so exciting and yet so dangerous. Without a word, and cleverly not insisting, he moved up to my shoulders and I could now clearly see his legs next to my face and a bulge in the front of his shorts. So I definitely had some effect on him.

He rubbed my shoulders for a while then went under the clasp of my bra on my back and without a word undid it to rub my skin more freely. As he came down, his two hands took the rim of my textile bottom and rolled it to have access to my bare ass cheeks. I know this is standard massage procedure but this was a man who was not a pro, very good looking and it was happening on my bed. I kept quiet, thinking that I could just stop him at any moment and relaxed, feeling his strong hands massaging my muscles down below. I was feeling warmer by the second and as he finished my back, he raised and I knew I had to turn over, I decided to leave things as they were, that is my bra undone and my rolled down panty now hiding very little. Cleverly he started again from my feet and went up my legs slowly but firmly and I could only appreciate his dexterity in mauling my muscles going up and down my thighs with his fingertips barely and almost unnoticeably touching my crotch. I was getting excited and was afraid he could see some damp spot between my parted legs but soon forgot about it.

Once more he raised his body and came up to start with my shoulders. My bra was now only barely covering my tits as the clasp at the back was undone and with one swift move from his hand he pushed it away. I opened my eyes and saw his shorts next to my head with a protruding pole pushing his thin textile like a tent. I gazed and said nothing as his hands lovingly applied the creamy lotion around my breasts. I could feel my tits sticking out eager to feel his hands and as if he had guessed my agreement, he put both his palms on them and started a feather lite motion which gave me goose pimples all over.

He kept going down and slowly reached my tummy feeling every curve and flexing his fingers around my waist and finally came to my pubic bone. He pushed my bottom part an inch more and gave my mound the softest rub I had ever had. I was now boiling and wanted to touch him but thought that I would let him direct the action and just enjoy this.

His fingers were now massaging the sides of my pussy, where my thighs join my upper body, a part so sensitive but that very few people care about. I moaned and he understood that he could go on. He raised his body, looked at me and taking the sides of my panty pulled it down as I raised my hips to help him.

He then bent to kiss me and as I circled his head with my arms, nude in front of this man who still had his clothes on, I was feeling awkward and asked him to undress and come against me. Within seconds, he was at my side, and I could see his young firm body with his tanned skin and his totally erect cock with its dark color. My husband is not so tiny but this prick was massive. He again had his hands on me while I had mine on him and as he put his powerful thighs between mine, I could feel the tip of his hard cock against my pussy lips. Suddenly a bell rang in my mind: I was not protected as my husband and I had been trying to have a baby without success for the past four months. And I was in the best (or worst) period of my month, two weeks into my cycle. As we wanted a child, my husband had no condoms. So, I asked my lover if he had one and he looked at me with a funny grin saying that he had not planned to make love to me and came without anything. He could rush and get one, but I wanted to feel him against me and realized that we would probably spoil this magical moment if he got dressed and left now.

Besides, time was ticking, and I knew that my dear husband would be back by 6 pm and as it was almost five, better not to cut our chances too thin. So, fatefully I asked him if he was OK as to STD s and as he smiled at my question and said that his last girl had been two months ago without any sign of anything whatsoever since then, I told him not to worry. I now realized that I wanted him bare and that at the last second, I would ask him to pull out. I could feel his tip pushing against my lips and slowly sinking into my lubricated pussy thanks to the massage oil and probably his pre-cum. He was big and I asked him to go slow at first. I raised my head and could see his dark cock against my white lower belly and his dark abs against my own skin. I shivered as it was my first time with a mixed blood boy.

As he pushed his way in, I realized how big he was as I had a sensation of pressure within my vagina. It was not painful, not even disturbing, just new and exciting. Thankfully, he did not move in the first moments to let my narrow passage get accustomed to his girth and maybe to prevent his own premature ejaculation. He then slowly withdrew his cock halfway and slowly pushed it in again, this time to the hilt and as I moved my knees up around his waist, I could feel him just barely touching my cervix and asked him to stay there for a few seconds. The mere thought of his thick black penis lodged against the entrance of my womb made me sigh and I pulled his mouth against mine and kissed him deeply. Our tongues twisted in our mouths and at that point I realized how a good lover he was.

He then started his movements, thrusting in and out, first slowly but gradually increasing his tempo and I went from one step to the next towards my own climax. When his breathing became deeper, his thrusts more erratic, I knew he would cum soon and whispered in his hear to please pull out as I could be fertile. He froze, looked at me and asked if he should do it now but still awaiting my climax I pleaded him to stay a bit more. I could now feel his organ still growing as he had stopped his movements. The very thought of fucking a fertile married pussy probably increased his primal instinct ten folds. At the same time, feeling him so close, my internal muscles started their spasmodic action around his prick as I exploded into a powerful climax. My legs were locking him in and my hips were now moving on their own trying to milk his cock.

I was fucking him, flexing my waist, and using my arms to grind his pubis against mine. My mind was entirely focused on my orgasm and did not realize that my contractions started his own climax and when I felt the pulses of his cock inside me, I knew it was too late and abandoning all logic, I just shouted "cum in me" and kept him locked inside me with my legs while pulling with my arms on his ass-cheeks making sure that he was ejaculating at the deepest point of my twitching pussy. He must have come inside me for what seemed an eternity and when our climaxes finally ended, I kissed him deeply and remained inert under his body totally intoxicated by our deed, in a totally released and relaxed state.

When, after a long while, I felt his cock slide out, he got up and putting my hand under my crotch to prevent cum stains on the bed (difficult to explain to hubby), I went straight to the bathroom where I grabbed a towel and put it between my thighs. When I came back to the cabin, he was getting dressed and looking at my watch and now back to earth, I saw it was time to part as my husband might be back soon. I kissed him on the lips and as he opened the door looking in the corridor, I felt an urge to stay with him but knew it was impossible.

Alone, I grabbed a pad from my bag, put it against my pussy, put my panties back, my skirt, my bra and my T shirt. I was safe but still had to put some order on the bed, tap the pillows and comb my hair, all this done in a minute.

A few more seconds and I was walking towards the bar area to wait for my dear husband. As I sat down with a Martini, I reflected that there I was, decent outside but all sloppy inside with my lover's cum now swimming inside my fertile womb towards my egg. This thought was mad but gave me a sensation of warmth inside me and feeling a slight contraction, I squeezed my legs as if to make sure that this life giving semen would stay where it belonged. I know it was mad but how do you suppress your instincts?

My dear husband finally came a good hour later, red as a lobster from the beach where he proudly stated that he had spotted some nude women. Good for him but as I smiled at the surreal situation where he was almost boasting having seen nudists while I was keeping silent on my afternoon of sex, he misinterpreted me and asked whether I was shocked by his frankness. I just answered with humor that I would have loved to see nude people but that the number really does not matter: One is enough, I added, meaning you, of course, my beloved husband. Saying this, and I guess that my mind is a bit perverse, I had the image of the thick black penis of my lover entering my pussy an hour earlier.

Fortunately, with his sunburns he was totally unfit for any lovemaking. So we had a quick dinner and went back to our cabin where I applied our after sun lotion on his sore skin. He thanked me and made excuses as he badly wanted to sleep. He never noticed my drenched pussy still dripping from my earlier fuck, which would have been difficult to explain. So, I waited until he was sleeping and taking off my panty and my pad had a delightful masturbation rubbing my clit with the cum of my lover. My climax was quick and pleasant but could not compare with the one I had in the afternoon. Before going to sleep, I put my wet pad and my panties back on with one last image of my lover's sperm swimming inside my womb and maybe entering my egg.

As my lover was dark skinned, I was fearful of the consequences and to his disappointment avoided him for the last days of the cruise. Besides Phil, as if smelling something kept by me at all times. A couple of weeks later, back home, I was two then three then four then five and six days, then a week late and now very anxious and already thinking about a pregnancy test and the possible consequences. There must be a god for lovers as after ten or maybe eleven days, my period came, quite intense with a very large flow of blood and for once, I was more than happy to welcome it.

I still wonder why it came so late and whether I had in fact been impregnated for a few days.