The Cruise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica sat on the bed and drank her wine as Linda bustled around the room opening cupboards and drawers and pulling out various items of clothing.

"Back in a tick help yourself to more wine?" and she went out of the door, returning about five minutes later with some more garments.

She held up what Veronica could ascertain was a pair of brown school knickers

"Lucky Lucy has a couple of spare pairs, if old Mrs Green caught you wearing non regulation knicks they would be instantly confiscated and then it would be a detention and spanking after school and a trip home with no undies!" and pulling the underwear added.

"They should fit, there's a fair bit of stretch? Now come let's change?"

The two young women both finished their glasses and stripped off. Linda was only a few inches taller than Veronica and also had short cropped hair so together although they were in their late twenties, they looked a lot younger. Veronica was the first to wriggle into her friends fourteen-year old's sisters spare school knickers and wriggle she had to! And eventually with much tugging and pulling the waist was almost where it was supposed to be and her pert cheeks were tautly covered by the brown fabric stretched almost to breaking point!

'At least I'll be covered!' she thought as she watched Linda go through even more of the same contortions till with knickers approximately in the right place she slipped on the short sleeved white blouse and just managed to get the buttons done up as the thin white cotton pulled tightly across her breasts, the tunic was next and she slipped it over her head before concentrating on doing up the buttons on the shoulder. She happened to glance in the mirror and gave a gasp as she saw the entire length of her shapely legs where on view with the tunic only just reaching the junction of her thighs at the front and when she turned the bottom part of her tautly clad cheeks were clearly on show.

Linda chuckled as eventually she managed to don her own outfit and eyed her companion

"If Mrs. Green had seen you like that you would have been bent over double quick!"

Veronica looked at her friend and said slowly with a mischievous smile.

"Why don't you then?" and receiving just a blank stare continued "Why don't you bend me over double quick...?"

Veronica could almost see Linda's mind working when she obviously reached a decision.

"OOCCHH!" exclaimed Veronica as she found her ear being gripped firmly as she was led over to the table and firmly bent over.

She had not noticed Linda picking up the large wooden hair brush and as the grip on her ear forced to stay bent the first thing she knew was it bouncing vigorously off the seat of her drum tight knickers. The tunic was so short that the very act of being bent over exposed almost all her pert cheeks and what a tempting target they made as the taut fabric held the two mounds tightly till the hairbrush's arrival flattened them momentarily after which they sprang back defiantly almost were taunting the hairbrushes efforts Veronica's rear also rose after the hairbrushes impact again seeming to mock Linda's efforts who released her grip on her friends ear with a growled warning

"Stay exactly where you are young lady I haven't finished with you by a long shot!" and Veronica reached out and just managed to hook her fingers over the edge of the table. This pulled her a little further so just her toes were touching the floor as Linda took a step back before swinging her arm and this time there was an almighty 'SSSMMAACCKKKK!!" as the wooden backed brush made its arrival felt.

With the extra impetus it really began to heat up her rear and the stinging intensified as time and again it fell slowly covering all the brown clad cheeks and sometimes landing at the top of her thighs on bare uncovered tender flesh and that really stung and brought tears to the bent over Veronica's eyes!!

After about ten minutes of smacking Linda stopped saying.

"Blimey this spanking is hard work?" with Veronica retorting

"You should try it from this position?" and they both giggled.

"Have I had enough?" Veronica asked wriggling her rear provocatively in its stretched brown childish knickers.

"Mrs Green wouldn't have stopped till you felt as if you weren't going to be sitting down for a week!" Linda sternly replied.

"Oh...well then you had better continue?" Veronica meekly said turning her head back so she was looking down onto the scrubbed table top.

"I think you need to move?" Linda said and Veronica let herself be moved around the table till she was laying over the corner this time with her feet completely off the ground and her thighs spread and the rounded wooden corner pressing against her knicker covered lips! She stretched her arms and managed to grip the edges of the table whilst Linda was saying.

"That's better I can get a proper swing now!" and true to her word her right arm with tennis playing strengthened muscles was raised high and flashed down and the hairbrush impacted with for Linda, a very satisfactory "SSMMMAAACCKKK!" right across the centre of the bent over petite framed Veronica's rear eliciting her loudest squeal to date and this was matched on the next impact as for the next ten minutes her wriggling rear was again subjected to a thorough spanking from the hairbrush.

However this time her groin was pushed against the corner of the table and she could feel her tautly clad lips spreading and unconsciously she began to slowly move back and forth as she rubbed herself against the wood. Linda noticed this and subtly changed her rhythm to match and she also noticed a darker damp patch appearing on the stretched material and smiled to herself.

"So you think you can bring yourself off?" she asked sternly and increased the power of her strokes as Veronica began to gasp like a fish out of water.

"Errrrn no Miss errr I mean yes Miss Ohhhh oHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHHH!" and her body shuddered as she suddenly came!

"That deserves something special!" Linda told her quivering companion and she quickly reversed the hairbrush and pulling Veronica's knickers to one side she pushed the rounded ended eight-inch-long and inch thick highly polished wooden handle in between her glistening lips.

"Brings a new meaning to getting a hair brushing" Linda quipped as she pushed and pulled on the brush.

"OOHHHH MISS!!" squealed Veronica as her orgasm was prolonged and heightened by the handle vigorously fucking her.

That was not the last time that evening that her knickers were pulled to one side as after she had recovered slightly from Linda's treatment of her she was informed that they were still going to the disco so after redoing their makeup, tidying themselves up and donning their coats they made their way to the venue, whereupon entering they handed in their coats at the cloakroom and joined the crowd of mostly school uniform wearing dancers.

There were stocking tops and shapely thighs a plenty on view as the short-skirted club goers danced to the driving beat and the mini length pleated skirts and school dresses flipped up so the majority also put that night's choice of knickers on view. Those choosing white having their assets highlighted under the ultra violet lights

Linda and Veronica's tunics did not fly up as they gyrated but their schoolgirl underwear was evident due to their tunics shortness and when they put their hands in the air and the hems lifted they both displayed their school knickers in their entirety.

Hands and fingers stroked, felt and occasional slapped their tautly clad cheeks as they danced and the Veronica found herself dancing a slow one with a reasonably attractive bloke. She had had a few drinks by now and did not protest when with her arms were reached up around his neck she felt his hands roam around then firmly grip her tautly encased rear.

"Ohhmmmmmm!" she mumbled as his mouth covered hers and his tongue danced in her mouth as without realising it she had been manoeuvred into one of the dim recesses around the edge of the dancefloor.

Her eyes widened considerably as one of his hands left her rear and went between her thighs and with her short tunic raised pushed up inside the leg of her knickers!!

Not only that but he had neatly manged to unzip himself as well so after his skilful fingers had found her moistness and delved into her most intimate place spreading her lips and she felt his stiff cock slip up her pulled aside underwear and push firmly into her between her already moist lips.

"ohh Ohhhh OHHHHH OOOHHHHMYGOD you naughty man!" she squealed as he quickly made her cum with quick, deep urgent thrusts before spurting himself and the next thing she knew he had pulled out and she was alone again! She took a few deep breaths and collected her thoughts.

She thought the too small underwear would have served as some protection but her skin tight knickers had been no barrier at all!! And so, it was proved as in the next two and a half hours they were at the club similar events transpired not once but at least five times!! She had to admit she did actually lose count as her alcohol intake increased. Downing a drink quickly then back onto the dance floor where her sinuous moves and abbreviated tunic drew male attention like moths to a flame and she didn't realise at the time the young men dancing round her had made a deal and agreed to take turns trying to get into her pants. Well that was a pointless exercise as they all discovered as the first two succeeded and the word spread as cock after cock spurted inside her, making her cum with the lewd action and when they had eventually got back to Linda's flat her friend exclaimed as she looked at her.

"Look at your knickers!!Have you wet yourself?" and Veronica sheepishly explained the reason for the damp patch and before she knew what was happening she was again being bent over the corner of the table with Linda saying: -

"It's a sound spanking for you, you naughty little tart!"

"I suppose your right. What would your Mrs Green have done?" asked Veronica from her bent over position half knowing what the answer was going to be.

"Stay exactly where you are!" barked Linda and Veronica heard her walk away and heard a door opening and then shortly after shutting again and the sound of her friend returning and when the footsteps had stopped she heard the unmistakable sound of a cane swishing though the air! Opening her eyes, she saw Linda standing there with a three foot very swishy looking piece of bamboo in her hand!

Linda said slowly and quietly in a sort of husky, excited voice.

Mrs Green would send you to the Head who would give you the cane on your naughty bottom!!"

"Er how many strokes Miss?" asked Veronica.

"How many cocks did you have?" retorted Linda

"Errrr five I think?"

"Oh only five? You think!! In that case I think at least four strokes each..making...?"

"Twenty strokes Miss" answered Veronica quietly, taking a form grip of the edge of the table as she heard the rod swishing through the air as Linda practiced!

"Swwiishhhhh ttwwaacckkkk OOOUUCHHH!" came Veronica's response as the first stroke landed, biting into her knicker clad rump before springing back, ready and waiting to be raised again.

"I can assure you that you'll shortly be doing a different sort of dancing!" Linda said sweeping the cane down again striking just below the previous stroke.

"Swwwiiishhh TTWWWWWaaacccckkkkk!! OWOWOWOWOWWOOOO!! .OOHHH Miss!!" squealed Veronica as indeed her striped rump wriggled, jiggled and humped up and down.

Ten strokes had her gasping as she wriggled and writhed under the stimulation especially as her groin was again firmly pressed against the rounded corner of the table!!

Inevitably she was told to pull her knickers down and after wriggling the offending article of clothing down her legs and stepping out of them she took up her previous position with feet well apart and Linda picked up the empty wine bottle and really spread her, especially when she reversed it and instead of the narrow neck, the broad base was worked into her squirming body as Linda told the errant schoolgirl that she would be getting another sound caning as she had been so naughty!!

Veronica really started to squeal as the caning recommenced and Linda gagged her friend with the screwed-up knickers as she watched her cum again under the cane's strokes.

Her squealing continued into the early hours as her companion continued to experiment on her body as they kissed, cuddled and she pushed various objects into her as her thighs spread to accept the household phallus shaped items.

On one fateful day Valerie her forty three year old very attractive boss beckoned to her when she returned to the office. Veronica was on friendly terms with her manager and quite surprised as she was told to shut the door and stand there! She did as she was bid standing contritely in front of the desk like an unruly pupil at school.

Valerie took her seat and appraised her young subordinate.

"Really Veronica! Your behaviour has been...well I can't think of words to describe it! I really don't know what to do with you if it had been me behaving like that I would have bent over the kitchen table and given such a whacking I wouldn't have been sitting for a week" and she lapsed into thought.

"Why don't you then?" Veronica asked breaking the silence

"Do what?"

"Give me a whacking?"

"I couldn't do that I'd be done for assault!"

"Not if I sign a note giving you permission?" and Veronica quickly wrote a few lines on a pad and slid it over to her boss.

Valerie read:-

"I give my permission for Valerie F to punish me in any way as she sees fit whilst I am in her employment"

Signed : Veronica H

"O.K. young lady back here at 5.00 and I'll deal with you?"

Although there were plenty of empty seats on the train some of her fellow commuters must have wondered why the petite, pretty young lady had decided to stand and if they looked ling enough they would have seen one of her hands gently touch the seat of her short flared skirt the touch being very tentative as if something lurked under the fabric. What in fact was under the skirt was two pert, firm cheeks that were still glowing a dark red with visible red lines as when Veronica had returned at the allotted time the first thing she noticed was that one end of the desk that was usually covered with papers had been cleared and there was just a three foot long Perspex ruler innocently lying there.

"Bend over the desk please, and you had better grip the other side!" and without saying a word she bent and by wriggling and really stretching just managed to hook her fingers over the desk edge and with her petite frame it meant that her toes were just touching the floor and she gave a little gasp as Valerie pulled her skirt up and neatly tucked into its own waistband saying,

"Don't want this getting in the way do we? " and looking at the bottom before her continued

"I was going to take your knicks down but there doesn't seem much point!" and she just tugged the waistband of the thong style knickers up firmly embedding the thin strip of material between the bare cheeked Veronica eliciting a small squeak as her lips spread around the intrusive garment which promptly disappeared into her moistness.

"Swaaaaacckk TWAACCCKKKK!! OOOOOHHHHH!!" she exclaimed loudly as the inch and a half wide strip of heavy flexible Lexan plastic landed across her rear instantly leaving a matching red stripe.

"Swwwwaaakkkkk TTTWWAACCKKKKKK!! aarRRGGHHHHHHHHH OOHH MIIIISS!!" Veronica exclaimed as an even harder stroke landed, neatly overlapping with the first.

"OHH its burning oohh how many Miss?" Veronica asked, reverting to using the honorific as if her boss was her teacher.

"Till I think you've learnt your lesson!" Valerie commented as she raised the ruler and delivered an even harder stroke as she got into her stride!

After a good sound dozen strokes across the now wildly gyrating rear of the openly sobbing Veronica, Valerie stayed her arm and studied the now almost scarlet coloured cheeks as the first few strokes could be seen neatly aligned till Veronica's wriggling upset the symmetry and the rest of the strokes looked more haphazard crossing previous marks making darker hues and for the prone young lady causing even more distress.

"Really needs a strap to finish off with?" Veronica heard Valerie muse to herself as she continued to survey her handiwork making her prone subordinate twitch as she touched the livid red marks.

"Please Miss, there's a strap holding the stretcher in the First Aid room" Veronica said as her sobbing had subsided.

"Why so there is what a good girl! Stay exactly where you are!" and she made Veronica yelp as she smacked her right cheek before going off to fetch the strap.

Shortly afterwards Veronica gave a shudder as she heard a loud CRACK as Valerie had undone the leather strap and as she returned to her office, she flicked the four-foot-long two inch wide supple leather through the air.

Veronica took a deep breath and gripped the desk top harder as she was sure this was going to sting.

"CRRRAACCK SSPPLLAATTTT OWOWOWOWOOOO!!" It certainly did sting! It felt like a band of red hot metal had been placed on her by now extremely tender skin and as for the tip biting into her!!

"CCRRAACCKKKK SPPLLATTTT OOOWWWAARRGGHHHHHHH!" that seemed even harder thought the squirming young woman and indeed it was and as Valerie got into the swing of it, as each stroke was harder and more expertly delivered till after eight blistering strokes Veronica gratefully heard the strap being dropped onto the desk beside her bent over from.

"Hot work, this disciplining!!" Veronica heard as she listened to a glass of water being drunk.

As she drank Valerie's eye was drawn to the quite sad looking plant in the corner of her office, more exactly her eye was drawn to the lengths of bamboo supporting it!

"So you feel like a naughty schoolgirl then Veronica?" she asked as she took the few steps to the plant and unseen by her subordinate pulled out the thinnest of the four foot long rods.

"Errrr yes I suppose so Miss" she duly answered wondering where the question was leading.

"So it would be entirely appropriate to finish off with a nice six of the very best with a cane?"

Veronica gave a shiver and thought oh my god but to her surprise she found herself saying in a quiet

"Yes please Miss but as I've been very naughty I deserve at least twelve?"

"Swwwiiisshhhh CCRRAACCKKK OHMYGO FFFUCKINHELL AARRGGHHHHH!" Veronica's reaction to the first stroke made all too clear how effective the cane was especially over the previous punishments, and she had actually asked for twelve!!

To both their surprise after another four strokes across her wriggling rump Veronica simply came as one of the strongest orgasms in her young life washed over her convulsing body as she squealed out her unexpected pleasure.

"OHHH OHHHHHH OHHHHH!! THRASH MY SLUTTY ARSE OHHH HARDER!! MAKE ME SQUEAL!! OHH I'M SUCHA NAUGHTY TARTY GIRL! I NEED DISCIPLINING MORE! MAKEITBITE OHHH MAKEMEWRIGGLE ARRGGHHH OOOOOOOOO CUMMINNGGG AGAINNNNN O HHYOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!"

Valerie spurred on by Veronica's words did as she was asked and using all her strength lashed the bamboo cane down across the now thrusting rear after the impact the ever more striped rear would go into a wriggling dance as the effects were felt with the cheeks stilling somewhat before seeming to thrust out almost taunting the bamboo to do its worse! Well if the ferocity of the strokes was anything to go by the taunting yielded spectacular results as Veronica's bottom was simply thrashed!! Six of the best and counting number of strokes, all went by the board as Valerie's tennis strengthened arm lashed the came down across the plunging bottom as every four or five strokes exclamations of pleasure belied the severe caning she was getting.