The Cruise Pt. 03

Story Info
Veronica's early years.
10.9k words
2.57
6.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set in a world of no Covid, S.T.D.'s or unwanted pregnancies with all active participants over the age of 18 with endless energy.

Thanks for all the comments. Much appreciated!

Many thanks to Brian for his lessons on the 'split comma'!

***

As she waited her mind went back to the early years of her marriage when she had worked for a local authority in London and Neil had been working long hours as he set up his business in construction with him travelling all over the country to work. He had always been tired and the physical side of their marriage had not been going too well!

Then she remembered the first occasion when John who was one of her colleagues and after their few customary drinks on a Friday lunchtime had made her a bit tipsy had persuaded her to get into his car which he promptly drove the short distance to a lock up garage and after getting out and shutting the garage door and giving her a very acceptable snogging session in the front with him quickly and skilfully undoing first her blouse and then her bra to allow his hands and fingers to fondle and squeeze her naked breasts and stiffening nipples.

She had been eventually persuaded to move to the back seat with him and pretty soon his practiced seduction technique had soon got around her prim and proper defences and had her sensible knee length work skirt pulled up high around her waist with her tights and knickers pulled down and hanging off one foot as she lay back with her thighs spread as he slowly at first slid his fingers between her lips before replacing his digits with his erect cock which he then pushed in firmly before increased his rhythm till she squealed out her pleasure as she came and he pumped his fluids into her relatively inexperienced fanny.

The next week followed a similar pattern except after she had after a quick snog and without even being asked and with a demure smile but a mischievous sparkle in her eye she got out of the car and took off her skirt completely as she innocently explained she did not want it creased, followed by the removal of her tights and knickers before again getting into the back seat with him and looking him in the eye with anticipation as without being asked she slowly parted her thighs showing her moist lips and making appreciative noises as he again pushed his stiff and erect cock between her moist lips and quickly cumming on his pistoning shaft and not only once but twice!! After their fuck session he had presented with a small package wrapped in tissue paper saying:-

"Wear these next week? With a nice short skirt if you have one?" and on returning to the office she made the necessary trip to the ladies and after cleaning up she opened the package to find a black lacey suspender belt and two pairs of fine almost sheer black stockings.

Returning to her desk she gave John a slight nod which he returned with a smile. She remembered the last time she had worn stockings. It had been a few years ago on her wedding day when she had donned a fine white pair of hold ups with lace around the tops which due to her petite stature reached almost to the top of her shapely legs leaving just a thin strip of uncovered thigh before the white satin of her slightly old fashioned styled full bottomed and high waisted white satin wedding panties which covered her fully but under the modestly styled underwear if you looked closely enough you could see the tell-tale outline of an extremely skimpy black satin thong which her chief bridesmaid had pulled high up over her hips and tightly up between her pert cheeks and moist lips which made her feel extremely naughty and rude as she walked and especially as she walked up the aisle in the church feeling the taut strip of material working its way up and between her moist spread lips.

The next week she dressed in her new suspender belt and stockings choosing one of her rarely worn skimpy black thong style pair of knickers to match the suspender belt and almost getting caught by her husband as she pulled up her skirt.

'That would have been awkward!' she thought not wanting to have to explain why she was wearing stockings and such brief sexy panties to work.

After their customary alcoholic lubrication he asked her as they walked the short distance to his car.

"Nice skirt...and underneath?" and looking around to check no one was around she gave a little giggle and flicked up her above the knee length light blue flared skirt at the back and he just caught sight of the tops of her stockings.

"Mmmmmm!" he just mumbled and she smiled as she saw him rub his hands together in anticipation.

They got in the car and his hand went straight up under her skirt.

Pushing him away she said as she smiled mischievously.

"Not here can't you wait a minute!" and pulling his hand back he drove the short distance to his garage driving in though the open door and after shutting it getting back into the back seat where five minutes later found Veronica being given a good sound snogging again with his tongue thrusting urgently into her mouth as he quickly pulled her skirt up around her waist and with his dexterous digits pulled her skimpy knickers aside to gain access to her already moist lips.

"See it's much easier?" he commented she gave a small squeal as he simply thrust three of his thick long fingers into her and started to push them in and out slowly building up the rhythm as she voiced her appreciation.

"Ohh yeah oOOOOOO aaarrrhhhhhh mmmmm oh be careful oHHHHHHHHHHH OHYeah!! OOOOOOOOO SOFULL!! OOOWWOOOOOOOWW!! I'M CUMMMIINGGGO HMYGOD GET YOUR FUCKING COCK UP THERE AND GIVE ME A GOOD SHAGGING!!" Veronica surprisingly demanded as his expert handling combined with the rudeness of the venue and their actions made her body quickly cum but still demand a good fucking!

He rapidly got his erect cock out and she lay back again with one leg hooked over the front seat with the other up on the back-parcel shelf as he moved between her thighs and: -

"OHHHYEA straight in fill me up pump that cock deep inside me you fucker!" and spurred on by her comments and colourful language he immediately began to quickly piston in and out.

It was naughty enough doing it on the back seat of a car but it felt even ruder with her skirt pulled up and knickers just pulled to one side she thought as he continued to expertly drive her onwards to another cum!

"oHHH OHHHHy that's it OOHHH harder!! HARDER!! OOHHHAARRGHHHHHHYEES!!"

Veronica squealed loudly as she successfully achieved her strongest orgasm yet on his stiff cock.

He had kept pumping and returned her vocal efforts.

"Ohh take that you cock hungry little slut I'm going to pump you full of my juice you tart! Just fancy letting me fuck you on the back seat of a car! I suppose you're going ask for money like a whore?"

And pump his fluids into her he did as pulse after pulse of his thick emissions coated the inside of her young married fanny to such an extent that she just knew that there would be a few trips to the ladies that afternoon! Breathlessly she looked him in the eye and smiled innocently at him.

The following week she again followed him out of the pub and had to fend off his advances as this time they walked the short distance to the lock up garage and as he opened the up and over door she saw there was no car in there!

"My mates borrowed it" he explained as he pulled her inside and let the door fall.

Without another word Veronica found herself being taken into his strong arms and kissed as his tongue eagerly exploring every bit of the inside of her mouth and while one hand expertly undid her blouse the other had worked up under her skirt and was firmly grasping her cheek clad in a small pair of nylon bikini style knickers. As it was a warm day she had not worn stockings or tights.

She returned his kisses with equal desire making soft almost growling noises as she wriggled up against his much larger body. She gave a little moan of disappointment as his fingers left her body but then gave a startled yelp as first her blouse fluttered to the ground, to be quickly followed by her skirt leaving her standing in just her bra and knickers!

"Oh my god you're going to strip me totally?" She quietly asked but received no answer just felt her bra being unfastened and her knickers being slid down her legs.

"Oh that feels so rude and naughty" she murmured as she stood totally naked in the garage as he recommenced the kissing and without being asked she moved her feet a bit further apart as his fingers stroked and probed her growing moistness and she found herself being slowly manoeuvred till she felt a bench behind her as he turned her and as he pushed her down she bent obediently over the wooden top again shuffling her feet apart without him asking and giving her bottom a wriggle She heard his zip being undone and then the tip of his erection between her now much moister lips and she gasped as he pushed in firmly not stopping till his entire length of stiff cock was embedded between her lips.

"Ohh you're not going to oooHHHHHH!!" Veronica gave a small squeal as he withdrew almost his entire length before literally slamming it back in.

'This is going to be a rough one!' she thought to herself as he repeated the motion picking up speed till soon he was rapidly pumping in and out of the gasping young woman. His actions were those of a man who cared only for his own satisfaction and in this instance that is just what she wanted! She had tried to explain to her husband that sometimes she just wanted to be 'taken'! No extensive foreplay stroking or caressing just a straightforward simple thorough shafting with hopefully a reasonably sized cock pounding into her!

And this is exactly what she was getting as he picked up his tempo and she could feel the first stirrings when...suddenly she felt him stop and his fluids jetted into her.

Without looking up she growled

"You'd better find something quick or that'll be the last time OOOOOOO OHYEAHH!" and she exclaimed as he had quickly pulled out and had picked up an empty old fashioned third of a pint sized glass milk bottle which he pushed into her quickly establishing a rhythm and she squealed as the large diameter bottle opened her wider every time he pushed it a little deeper. It was as long as his cock but grew in diameter to two and a half inches so she was really getting a shafting now!!

"This'll sort you out!" he said as the bottle squelched in and out.

"Don't you dare stop ooOHHHHHOOOHHHAAARRGGHHHH AGAIN MORE!!" Veronica cried out as she came and not for the first time she hoped!! She then realised that he wasn't stopping and soon she was gasping and squealing loudly as he then pushed almost the entire length of the bottle into her.

"ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod AARRGGHOOOOOOOHHHH FUCKMMEE!" she cried out as her whole body shuddered but still he didn't stop.

"Reckon it's about time you got a real good shafting"

"Ohhhh OOHHH YEAH OHHPLLLEEEAASE?" as he increased the tempo again as his arm worked back and forth as she came, and came and came again!!

He suddenly stopped with the bottle fully embedded and she felt the tip of his re-acquired erection between her cheeks.

"What are you ooo it won't fit there oooo no I haven't ARRFFGHHH!" she squealed loudly as her bottom began to accept his stiffness.

"You've never had both your holes filled? Well you are going to now!" and he pushed in firmly and she just lifted her head up and moaned loudly as both her holes were stretched wide.

Having cum already he knew he would last a reasonable time this time and indeed Veronica's skin glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration as fifteen minutes later he was still riding her hard with both bottle and cock rhythmically plunging in and out as she made grunting noises which became louder each time she came under the firm fucking she was receiving! With her limited experience she had never been treated like this and certainly never had felt such sensations!

Then to her surprise he pulled out and told her to lift one foot then the other and then she felt her knickers being pulled up and with the bottle still inside her lips closing over the base it was totally hidden inside her well fucked fanny!!

He only let her wear her skirt, blouse and knickers and with her bra in his pocket they walked back to the office as Veronica was taking very small tentative steps as every few steps she couldn't believe it as she seemed to cum again as her face flushing as she gasped out her pleasure

"Ohhh you you you oOHHHHHH!!"she exclaimed

"You beast!! I can hardly walk in a straight line!" and John smiled as she continued "You certainly gave me a thoroughly sound shagging! I've never cum so much! ohhhOOHHHHH AGAINNNN??"

He didn't allow her to remove the bottle till it was time to go home so all afternoon she was stimulated as she fidgeted in her seat.

It was even hotter the following week and they all received a note saying the dress code for the office would be lifted due to the heat, so shorts, tee shirts and skimpy tops soon were seen on the various members of staff.

She showed the note to Neil who just nodded saying

"Sounds sensible!" and he added

"I'm sorry I've been so tired lately but remember the conversation we had when I told you I wouldn't mind if you! " And red faced he left the sentence unfinished as he went back to sorting out the invoices as he saw her nod in return.

So that Friday she decided to wear one of her bikinis under a short skirt and crop top. She had not worn this particular bikini since her honeymoon a few years before and as you could imagine what was the norm in a tropical paradise would be scanty indeed on the beach in Bournemouth. And scanty was one word for it. A metallic gold with the top comprised two small triangles which only just covered her nipples with some matching cord and the bottoms were similarly made of matching material, although this time the there was only one tiny triangle to cover her lips with a cord at the back which nestled between her per cheeks. On top a mid thigh length pleated pale blue skirt with a matching almost sheer crop top leaving her flat stomach exposed and the skimpy bikini top visible through the translucent material.

John nodded his approval as she walked into the office but at lunch time he steered her towards his car straight away and instead of going to the garage he drove the ten minutes to the common where driving down a disused looking track he parked under a weeping willow, the branches almost totally covering the car.

Turning to look at her more closely he asked.

"You seem to be fidgeting more than usual today?"

"It's this bikini it's pulled right up!!" and she twisted sideways and pulled her skirt up to show him.

He grinned broadly at the picture presented to him, her pert cheeks with a golden coloured cord pulled tight up between the almost Impudent looking globes.

"Do you fancy the back seat over the bonnet or on the grass?"

She took a deep breath and moving her head towards his replied in a quiet submissive voice.

"You can do whatever you want, I can't really stop you can I?" and she saw his eyes light up.

"In that case it's over the bonnet for you my girl and before she realised what was happening he had got out and opening the passenger door, gently but firmly pulled her out and after swiftly undoing her skirt and letting it fall to the ground he bent her over the warm bonnet and gave her bottom a swift smack.

"Owww!" she yelped

"That's not fair I haven't been naughty yet!" she added in a mischievous tone.

"Oh, like a bit of spanky do we?" he asked and raising his hand delivered another stinging smack across her wriggling rear.

"Ohhh...Ohhh.OOHHHHHHH!" she just squealed as he smacked her reddening posterior a few more times.

Veronica's string backed bikini bottom was no hindrance at all as first his finger then his stiff erect cock slipped between her already moist lips and pushed deep inside her.

His hands came round and grasped her scantily clad breasts as he pulled out almost all the way, then thrust back in causing her to exclaim when his thighs rubbed her pink bottom.

"Ohh Ohhh AARRGGHHHHH!!" she squealed more noisily as she came on hid thrusting cock.

His skilful thrusting made her cum twice more before he pushed even deeper and held her firmly as he ejaculated inside her.

Pulling out he said.

"Reckon you'll be wanting to clean me?" and he pushed her down onto her knees and pushed his rapidly shrinking member towards her face. Realising his intent she opened her mouth and sucked and licked his cock, slippery with their combined juices.

This was not the end of their coupling however.

He was soon stiff again and Veronica found herself lying on the soft grass and with top removed as well and with her legs wide apart and lifted up over his shoulders as his stiffening cock pushed again between her moist lips.

She was bent almost double with her fanny spread open and wide ready for his entrance.

And what an entrance!! Like an arrow seeking the bull's eye as the tip of his stiff cock pushed between her engorged puffy lips straight into her muff filled with their combined juices and in one action she felt him push deeper than ever before into her squirming body.

"OO0000 SODEEP!! OOOOOO SOSTIFF!!" Veronica voiced her appreciation as he pulled out and thrust back in if anything even harder and she realised he had taken on board her appreciation of his efforts last time in the garage and she was about to get a really thorough, vigorous shafting with no account of her feelings this was going to be just for his satisfaction!

But even so her body reached its relief more than once under his energetic efforts till twenty minutes later he again pushed deep holding himself inside as he jetted again.

"Take that you randy little tart you'll be dripping all afternoon you naughty girl! I ought to give you a sound spanking to finish you off!" John stated. Looking her straight in the eye as his organ pumped its load into her.

Veronica answered him her eyes suddenly clearing as his words sank home.

"OOOOOOOO YES OOOOOOOOO YES OOOOOOOOOOO SOUNDSPANKING!"

So a few minutes later she was again draped over the still warm bonnet, this time in just her tiny bikini with her pert cheeks seemingly just asking to be dealt with as they quivered in the dappled sunlight.

She was soon squealing as at first his hand, then a found discarded flip-flop impacted on her promiscuous rear. John saw that both cheeks were glowing red before he stopped and said.

"Do you want another fucking before we go back.

"Errr yes please errr Sir?" came the hesitant answer and she was soon grunting with pleasure as he drove into her again!

It was lucky there was an old towel in the car so she could wipe most of their juices from her body and she looked almost presentable as she entered the office.

Neil said nothing that night but they both were satisfied as he mounted his wife and added his juices to those already there!

"So that's decided then" Linda said the following week as she swallowed the last of her drink

"We'll dress up in my old uniform and we can borrow anything else we need from my sister Lucy as she still goes to my old school?"

Veronica nodded and likewise drained her glass before Linda refilled them. She had been persuaded by her erstwhile work colleague who was almost the same age to tell her husband that she had to go to an evening meeting and due to the lateness in finishing she would stay the night with her friend Linda who although was single and still lived at home she had her own self-contained flat in the basement of the family home where in reality they were intending to go to a school disco themed evening at a local night club and there was free admittance to those wearing appropriate school uniform.