The Cruise Pt. 04

Story Info
Emily has a quickie with a bartender on the cruise.
2.1k words
4.54
17k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was still on the clock for another couple of hours as she left Brittany and Leslie's cabin, but she had no texts on her work phone. She decided to go back to the bar she had been to a couple of days before, idly wondering if Sarah would be working again. When she entered the bar, Sarah was again beside the bar, and gave Emily a little wave as she sat down. Sarah finished making a drink for a customer, then came over to Emily.

"Looks like someone's been ridden hard and put away wet!" Sarah said with a smile. "What can I get for you?"

"I was the one doing the riding," Emily giggled. "And put away frustrated is more like it. Give me something hard, dirty and on the rocks," Emily said with a wink as she opened the menu. Emily decided that she was getting enough exercise on the trip that she didn't need to care about what she ate, and closed the menu as Sarah came back with a drink. It was a rocks glass with two ice cubes and filled nearly to the brim with a dark brown liquid.

"Here you go," Sarah said. "Some Mt. Gay rum, on the rocks." The bartender winked as she said the name.

Emily took a drink, enjoying the burn as she leaned back, eyes closed. "Thanks, I needed that. Can I also have a double bacon cheese burger. Your poutine, is it made with cheese curds, or shredded shit?"

"Um, shredded cheese I think. What are cheese curds?" Sarah asked.

"You're obviously not Canadian," Emily laughed. "Cheese curds are the stuff they make cheese out of. Squeakily little milk nuggets, and the only way to make poutine. Since you don't make your poutine with them I'll take an onion rings."

Sarah laughed back, even blushing a little. "I'm from Seattle but I never bothered to go north. Maybe I should sometime!"

"For sure!" Emily said. "Free healthcare, legal weed, proper poutine, what's not to love!"

Sarah left still blushing, and entered Emily's order into the computer. Emily sipped her rum and browsed on her personal phone for a bit. She checked in on her Clips4Sale site, seeing what videos where selling the best. As usual the few where she went down on another girl were at the top, which gave Emily an idea.

Fifteen minutes later, Sarah came back with a fresh glass of rum and a burger. "Here you go!" She said.

"Thanks! So, um, when is your shift over?" Emily asked.

Sarah looked over at the clock and said, "About an hour. Why?"

Emily found herself blushing. "You did say you would like to hire me, but you can't afford it. What if I said I'd do something for free?"

Sarah paused and looked at Emily. "What's the catch?" She asked.

"I, uh, I sometimes make videos and sell them online," Emily said, looking down at her food, surprisingly bashful in front of a woman who knew she was a hooker. "My best sellers have always been when I've eaten out a girl, and I haven't done one in a while."

Sarah reached over and pulled up Emily's chin so that they were looking at each other. "Are you telling me you want to eat me out," Sarah asked, "and film it?"

"Shit, sorry, I shouldn't have said anything," Emily said, pulling her face away and stuffing an onion ring into her mouth.

"Because I'm totally into that," Sarah said as she leaned forward, sticking her tongue into Emily's ear.

Then Sarah pulled back, and went back to dealing with the other customers at the bar. When she was done she brought Emily another rum and leaned across the bar, showing off her cleavage. "So how do you want to do this?" Sarah asked.

"Are you able to come by my cabin when you're off shift?"

"Well, we're not technically supposed to go to a guests cabin or spend time with them off shift, but since you're not a normal guess I'm sure I can bend the rules. What's your cabin number?"

Emily wrote it down on a napkin, along with her number for Sarah to text before she came over, in case she got a 'date' before then. Emily finished her dinner and blew Sarah a kiss. "I'll see you soon!" Emily stopped at an outside deck to take a few hits from her juul and confirm she didn't have any dates lined up, then headed to the elevator.

Back in her cabin Emily stripped and showered, then set up her camera on its tripod pointing at her bed. She checked the angle and the lighting to make sure it was in a good position, though she'd have to tweak it again once things got started. Emily grabbed a beer from her mini fridge and drank it as she waited. She watched some YouTube videos and was starting to wonder in Sarah had changed her mind when her phone buzzed with a text.

'I'm on my way. Hope you're ready!' It read.

Emily texted back that she was in her cabin, and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Emily hadn't bothered to get dressed, and she hoped that since it was almost 3 am there wouldn't be anyone else in the hallway as she opened the door naked.

Sarah was outside, still in her work uniform, and she beamed as she saw Emily. "My my my," she said, "someone's eager!"

Emily laughed and let Sarah into the cabin, locking the door behind her. "I had a shower and couldn't be bothered to get dressed again."

They looked at each other, bot a bit nervous, Sarah dressed and Emily naked, until Emily leaned forward and gave Sarah a kiss. Their lips pressed together and Emily opened hers, running her tongue over Sarah's lips. Sarah obligingly opened her own mouth and started running her tongue against Emily's. Emily pulled them over to the bed as Sarah's hand began to roam over Emily's back. As the sat down on the bed Emily pulled the bottom of Sarah's shirt from her skirt and began to undo the buttons as Sarah grabbed her ass. In seconds Sarah's shirt was undone and tossed to the side, and Sarah reached behind her back, undoing her bra clip and tossing the garment to the side as well.

Emily pushed Sarah down onto the bed bed, rolling on top of her, bare chests rubbing together as the continued to kiss. Sarah's hands returned to their massaging on Emily's ass. After they made out for a few minutes, Emily began kissing down Sarah's neck and collar bone before she arrived at the woman's large breasts. Sarah's nipples were hard and tight as they stuck out from her breasts, and Emily took one into her mouth as she began to squeeze and play with the other breast with her hand.

"Mmm, just like that," Sarah moaned as she raised her leg so that her stocking covered thigh was between Emily's legs. Emily started to rub her pussy against Sarah's leg as she kept playing with the woman's breasts, alternating which nipple she was sucking on and playing with the other one with her hand. Soon both women were panting, Emily from grinding her pussy into Sarah's leg and Sarah from the attention being payed to her chest.

Emily pulled her head away from Sarah and grabbed the hem of her skirt. "Let's get these off," she said.

Sarah obliged, undoing the zipper on her skirt and pushing it down over her hips. Emily got up and adjusted the camera to focus on where Sarah was on the bed as Sarah removed her stockings and panties, then started it filming. Emily grabbed Sarah by the hips and moved her so that her ass rested on the edge of the bed and her legs hung off, then knelt between her legs.

"I hope you don't mind some bush," Sarah said, giggling a little. She had a thick forest of red brown hair covering her pussy, lips opening up inside it to show off her arousal.

"Not at all!" Emily said, and to prove her point started licking the hollows of Sarah's thighs, bushing up against her outer lips and getting Sarah's hair wet and matted. Soon Sarah got tired of the teasing and grabbed Emily by the back of the head. She moved Emily so that Emily's mouth connected with her slit, and Emily began lapping away at it. Emily tasted Sarah's arousal mixed with sweat after her day at work as she began to fuck her tongue into the woman, probing deep. Sarah started moving her hips in time to Emily's tongue, her hand on the back of Emily's head, trying to push her deeper.

Then Emily moved her lips to the top of Sarah's pussy where she found Sarah's clit under its hood. Emily flattened her tongue against Sarah's clit and began to rub it. At the same time she moved one of her hands between the woman's legs and quickly slid two fingers into the wide open pussy that her tongue had just left. Sarah groaned and shivered, her hand letting go of Emily's head and flopping back onto the bed.

It took less than five minutes of Emily's careful ministrations to Sarah's pussy before for the woman started to cum. Her pussy clamped down on Emily's fingers as she bucked her hips, pressing her clit hard into Emily's tongue. Sarah gave a desperate whine as her whole body clenched together, then she lay back panting, pushing Emily's face away.

"I can see why you're a pro," Sarah panted.

Emily smirked and said, "Just you wait, I'm not done with you yet!"

Emily grabbed Sarah's hips and rolled the other woman over on the bed so that her stomach rested on the bed and her ass pointed towards Emily's camera, her knees on the floor. Then Emily used her hands to spread Sarah's ass cheeks apart and showed the hairy hole to the camera. When Emily bent her head down and gave Sarah's ass crack a lick from bottom to top, the woman gasped.

"Never had that done before," Sarah said.

"Just wait, it gets better," Emily replied, then began to focus on Sarah's asshole She teased it with her tongue, then pushed Sarah's ass cheeks farther apart. Sarah's asshole stretched, and Emily began to slowly push her tongue inside. As Emily alternated between licking the outside of Sarah's ass and pushing her tongue inside her, she brought her hand between Sarah's legs so that she could rub the woman's clit at the same time.

Sarah quickly got into it, pushing her ass into Emily's face and using her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart so that Emily's hand could focus on her clit. Still primed from her previous orgasm, Sarah soon came again. Emily didn't let up however, and kept strumming the woman's clit as she forced her tongue deeper into her asshole triggering a third, then a fourth orgasm before finally pulling away.

Sarah lay on the bed panting as Emily got up and turned off her camera. When she came back to the bed, she rolled Sarah over and said, "Now it's my turn!"

Emily climbed onto Sarah's face and lowered her pussy onto the other woman's mouth. Sarah immediately began licking, diving her tongue between Emily's lips to lick the length of her slit. As she did so, Emily reached behind her so that she could fondle and play with Sarah's breasts, pinching the woman's nipples to help direct Sarah's tongue to where Emily wanted it. When Sarah found Emily's clit, Emily bore down harder on her face, rubbing and grinding against the woman's face.

Turned on from a day of fucking, servicing other women with no orgasm for herself, Emily took her time letting Sarah pleasure her, backing off when she felt herself approaching orgasm and letting Sarah tongue fuck her for a bit before returning to having her clit sucked. Emily finally let Sarah push her over the edge, then collapsed down on the bed beside her.

When Emily recover, Sarah had sat up and was looking at her. "Thanks, that was a lot of fun," she said with a smile.

"Oh yes. I really needed that. If you give me your email I'll send you the edited videos for your approval before I put them up on my website. I'll make sure your face isn't in any of them." Emily felt a bit bad about kicking Sarah out, but she needed to get some sleep before she went to go see Grate in the morning, and her bed was too small for two people to sleep in comfortably.

Sarah got dressed and blew Emily as kiss as she left. Emily locked to door behind her and climbed into bed, quickly falling asleep amidst the smell of sex.