The Cruise Pt. 04

Story Info
A husband, wife & friend explore further.
4.2k words
4.25
19.1k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers

This is the fourth part of a series based on the relationship between a husband and wife in their early forties and the wife's best friend who had joined them for a cruise to the Norwegian fjords. If you can, then please do read the first chapters.

The married couple, as with many of their age unknowingly are seeking to recapture the excitement of their youth or as is the case experience parts of life they could have known. With his wife Jenny's encouragement, John and her quiet and inexperienced friend Emma had grown closer and shared much already. A couple had become a relationship of three with John shared between the two in the first steps of an exciting new chapter of their lives. In the last part we were also introduced to their cabin neighbours: young couple experiencing the fullness of life. I hope you enjoy.

--

That evening the girls wore strappy near matching silken dresses, both cut to the knee exposing their shoulders, neck and cleavage. Jenny my wife in red, Emma her best friend in green, one of my wife's outfits and both in heels accentuating their legs. It was still unusual to see Emma like this, dressed up in full makeup and jewellery but both looked fantastic.

We ate in an Italian restaurant. Drinking wine this evening we were a little less than sober. After a show in the theatre we continued the evening in one of the bars and from there more was drunk as we listened to a house band. When we returned to the cabin we stumbled to our door, our two neighbours Abi and James emerged from the other direction also headed back and it was clear they'd also had a few drinks.

"Sexy neighbours!" Shouted Abi, the petite but boisterous Scot, "it's our naughty sexy neighbours!"

"You must be Abi!" Ventured Jenny, "and James, nice to meet you!"

"Evening!" Said James, a man of few words, tall and well built with dark features and a beard. He had an athletic physique and his young wife Abi on the other hand seemingly didn't exercise as much carrying a few curves, with large breasts and backside of similar stature. They wore typical party wear with Abi exposing a lot of cleavage that wobbled as she struggled to keep her footing. The sea was a little stormy this evening which didn't help.

"It's too soon to go to bed!" Abi protested to her husband.

"Let's all have some more drinks!" proposed Jenny, looking at Emma who shrugged, not disagreeing and before we knew it we were all crammed in our cabin opening another bottle from our own fridge.

Having failed to all fit on the sofa, we'd all arranged ourselves on the edge and on the bed. Jenny and Emma their shoes off and legs folded under them at the head of the bed. I was to Jenny's side with Abi on my other side toward the foot of the bed with her husband James to her right.

"So you and John are married?" Abi enquired of Jenny boldly, liberally drinking from a mug acting as a makeshift glass.

"Yes we are, and I let my husband sleep with my best friend" she responded confidently,

"Fantastic! But who else do 'you' get to fuck?" Abi was persistent in her quest for the details of our life;

"I hadn't really thought about it," replied Jenny. "That would be up to John I suppose, though I must say he's more than enough for me." Abi saw an opening and leaped upon it,

"So John what can your lovely wife, sorry 'who' can your lovely wife do?"

"Her pursuit of happiness is all I want" I responded truthfully. "If she wants to have her own fuck buddy, and she still wants me, well I can't stand in her way."

"Oh well this evening is getting better all the time," exclaimed Abi. "James wouldn't you like to put your massive cock in these two gorgeous girls?"

"Aye," said the quiet heavyset husband, clearly one who follows the orders of his exuberant wife, "I think they'd both be great fucks."

Jenny and Emma's blushed faces didn't hide the fact that a younger athletic male found them sexy, it was quite a compliment. Jenny spoke first:

"Well I think that James looks a good fuck," She was in a mischievous mood,

"I'm happy with John, he's plenty for me," interrupted Emma, making her position clear.

"We'll James, looks like Jenny quite fancies a piece of you." Abi was nothing if not confident, "The only question is whether she'd want to share you with me...at the same time. And whether she'd like a piece of me while she's at it?"

Here was this young couple inviting my wife to play with them. I'd not seriously contemplated my wife with another person, let alone a couple. The thought didn't trouble me. If anything the thought of Jenny with another woman was turning me on, and the thought of this gruff young man with what was said to be a big cock fucking her. It didn't seem all that bad. There was a pause.

"I think I'd like to try that out." Jenny's response caused my own cock to stir. She looked at me for acknowledgment or was it permission? I smiled at her and shrugged, nodding my head to give her the go ahead.

"That settles it!" Delighted Abi, "come on Jenny let's take you to our cabin. You're with us tonight!" She reached out and took my wife's hand. My wife took hers and Abi guided her off the bed toward the door. James, who seemed like he'd been in this position before nodded at me, "don't worry, she'll have fun," he said "You two lovebirds get your own time for fun". With that the three of them left the room, Jenny with a broad smile mouthing "oh my god" to me as she left.

"That was something!" Said Emma as we lay there in slightly bemused silence. "I hope Jen's been working out because I think they're going to have quite the session."

"Which leaves the two of us?" I replied.

"It does doesn't it. Can I share the bed with you tonight?"

"I thought that would be obvious, of course."

"Well I hoped that would be the case. It'll be nice. Let me go get ready for bed. Give me a few minutes."

Emma left the bed, leaned over a drawer, looking like she was searching for something, grabbed an item of clothing and then disappeared to the bathroom.

I put my ear to the wall. I could hear giggling and what sounded like kissing noises. An unmistakable "mmm" from Abi and then groans of agreement from Jenny. It sounded like James was letting the two girls get acquainted. "Mmm I love your tits!" I heard Abi say, the imagery of her lips on my wife's breasts giving me quite the full on erection.

"Mmm yours are amazing too," I heard my wife say followed by a pleasured moan from Abi.

I heard the door of the bathroom open. Emma emerged in a recognisable black slip. It was my wife's. Two thin straps and a silk body with a little lace trimming at the hem, it ended just below her sex, her fuller figure and pointed nipples pushing out the fabric. She'd also darkened her eyeliner and makeup and put on a deep red lipstick. Emma was trying to impress. It was working.

"Does this look okay?" She inquired, showing still that little lack of confidence.

"Astounding." I replied and climbed off the bed to place my hands at her waist and kiss her deeply.

I guided Emma to the bed and she lay back into the pillows. I removed my shirt as she watched. As I undressed Emma's hand trailed from her neck, across her breast, down to her thighs and back to her chest. The sound of Abi climaxing on the other side of the wall made us pause and laugh.

"Can you be gentle?" Enquired Emma as I climbed onto the bed nodding. As I lay over her we stared into each other's eyes for a moment before a slow, deep kiss, my hand running along her thigh, she bit her lip, "it feels so good when you touch me," she whispered, her eyes closing and head tilting back as I held her. She lifted her hips and I removed her panties. As my hardness strained through my own pants. With her legs wide, her body arched backwards, her position accentuated her chest now straining through the silk fabric of the slip.

"I think I'm ready for you," she spoke softly, reaching back her arms to the headboard, her body shape demanding mine.

As my cock teased her entrance, the rhythmic thudding from our neighbours had begun. Immediately we heard the first moans from Jenny through the wall. The sound, a deep groaning made me even harder and the head of my cock found it's way through Emma's moist folds. Emma's instant cry was far louder than Jenny's. I held there deep in Emma's inviting body, our bodies frozen for a moment, her back arched, her eyes closed before she opened them and took a tight hold with her arms around my back. I slowly eased out and back in again to another deep cry and our own thud against the wall. It was the perfect sensation of Emma's tight grip in more ways than one. Emma moaned deeply, opening her eyes wide as my cock filled her eager pussy as slowly but deeply I took her body.

Jenny's moans were growing in volume, but there was a pause in the knocking through the wall so I presumed the pleasure was deriving from whatever Abi was doing to her. Images of Abi tasting my wife's pussy or the two wrapped in a scissor entered my mind, whatever it was she was enjoying and soon the familiar sounds of Jenny's orgasm were soon heard. In my own space Emma and I made deliberately slow, passionate movements, Emma's own guttural moans timed with each slow thrust as I entered her, my hardness strengthened by the sounds of my wife and those of Emma as she writhed and clawed at my back.

Emma reached back and pawed the headboard and I pulled down a strap from her slip, kissing the soft flesh of her chest as a breast was exposed, her nipples hardened. She moaned as my lips teased her. As she pressed back on the headboard the rhythmic thud from the other side gave away that my wife was being fucked again. A deep moan of slow steady repetition suggested James was fucking her hard and deep. My own pace increased to mimic with Emma's own moans increasing in volume. My hands beneath her buttocks pulling myself into her, her body pushing back against me. Emma's vocal "ahhh"'s were seemingly inspiring our neighbours, Jenny's voice similarly taking the increasing pounding she was clearly now receiving.

"Give it to me John," pleaded Emma as my pace increased as did the severity of my thrusts. "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh", Emma's noises were repeating becoming more of a grunt than a moan. The banging through the wall was now constant, my wife's cries louder. Their thud and moans followed by ours.

I pulled Emma's body closer to me, I was now fucking her hard. She pulled down her remaining strap exposing both her breasts as they moved hypnotically in time as I fucked her. As she glistened with small beads of sweat, her pussy, soaking wet and the sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing in the room.

"Don't cum in me John," Emma shook her head rapidly as she spoke, I nodded in return. She knew she and I were close. Jenny on the other side of the wall was screaming in pleasure, Abi's moans could be heard too, Emma was also close. I held her by the buttocks and was now giving her everything I could, my full length bottoming out as our bodies met harder and harder, faster and faster. As Jenny cried out in one last moan of both anguish and joy, Emma came hard. I pulled out my cock and jets of cum landed on her stomach, chest and as far as her neck. As she lay breathless, I leant over her and we kissed.

I pulled back and she ran her fingers through my seed, painting her body until she lay there with a glistening chest. I fell to her side and she didn't move. As I caught my breath she was silent. Her own breathing returning to normal. After what just have been five minutes she spoke in almost a whisper:

"Is it always as good as that?"

"Sometimes," I replied. "When the mood is right. When the person looks and feels as good as you."

Emma smiled. "You don't have to say those things. I know you can't mean them."

"I do Emma. You deserve to know that."

"I don't believe you," she said "but I think you're kind to say." She paused before adding: "Can we do it again tonight?"

"I think that can be arranged".

Emma went to the bathroom to clean up. I could now hear Abi moaning with the thud, thud, thud of her husband fucking his wife. I wondered what Jenny was doing in the room? Was she lying beside Abi, caressing the young girl's body? Was she caressing her own? Was she astride Abi's lips, being tasted? My cock was responding to the imagery.

Emma returned and lay down beside me, facing away from me. She paused and removed the slip before laying back down so was naked next to me. The curves of her body, the tattoo at the base of her back, they added to my arousal and I moved up close to spoon her. As she felt my hardness she rocked her hips as my cock slid against the contours of her ass. She took my hand and placed it on her breast, guiding my movements to gently squeeze her, run her and tease her nipple. She moaned. Moving her leg so slightly I entered her to another deep moan and we began to screw slowly as she turned her head for a kiss. "Mmmm I didn't mean so soon but mmm it's not so bad," she cooed.

As we lay there, several minutes passed as I took her gently. A different sensation to our last coupling but if anything Emma's reaction to this was to lose herself more in it. She guided my hand to the places she wanted touching, leading me, helping me understand where and how she wanted, perhaps needed to be touched. My finger tips teasing her clit while I moved inside her. A powerful, deep orgasm built and at its end she pulled my hand away from her sex and we continued the gentle rocking of the spoon, her dripping wet pussy eager for more. Jenny's moans returned as did a faster, heavy repetitive thud as James took her once more. Emma looked back at me as we continued to move, she smiled, "I think he might break her" were her words, kissing me and pushing back in to my thrusts.

"I think I want to ride you." She said, my cock leaving her momentarily as she climbed astride me. Holding my cock and guiding it into her opening. Emma's hands ran through her hair as she steadily rode me, snaking her hips, taking me fully. Running her hands to her beasts, pulling her nipples, reaching back to prop herself against my thigh. In the mirror the contours of her back and the movements of her hips were a constant muse.

She would speed up and slow down, savouring every inch, establishing what she liked, exploring her own body. She bit her lip, she moaned; all I had to do was be there, be hard and that was easy. She leaned over and pinned me by my chest rocking back and forth. Her energy levels were impressive though we were both sweating, her moistened body highlighted in the moonlight. I held her by her buttocks and took over control, she put her arms around my neck and I began to guide my cock into her from below, picking up pace, Emma's reaction was to hold me harder allowing me to drive ever more firmer into her from below, she came to orgasm quickly in that position, collapsing onto me when she'd reached an end. Rolling from me she pulled me back to spoon her once more and I entered her to little defence.

"I want you to cum soon," she whispered, "I want you to cum for me, please"

"Not inside you right?" I checked,

"No not inside me."

I steadily took her but our mutual exhaustion meant we had little left. She still moaned in pleasure at each entry, her body still swayed in all the right places in a hypnotic dance. As I heard Jenny orgasm once more, I pulled my cock from Emma, and came across her ass and hips. Emma's hips ground in the same movement as she orgasmed as my stream hit her. She pulled me close to her and we embraced, our bodies entwined.

Emma and I awoke together, me spooning against her. Me hard, her grinding ever so slightly against me. Without saying anything it wasn't long before i was once again inside her and not long before we had both been satisfied. Our recovery was broken as a sheepish, makeup smudged Jenny entered the cabin with her shoes in one hand and a grin as wide as the sea.

"Oh have I got stories for you," laughed Jenny as she collapsed on the bed between Emma and myself. "I am knackered!"

I wasn't sure show much I wanted to know about the night before. I'd known from how much we'd heard through the wall that my wife had experienced several orgasms, been fucked numerous times and had definitely had her first girl on girl experiences, it was Emma however who posed the questions.

"So how many times did you do it?" I on the other hand wasn't certain I wanted to hear,

"With James? Three times. With Abi, well that was kind of a constant!"

"You have to explain," said Emma excitedly,

"John do you mind me talking about it?" My wife was above all considerate,

"Go ahead!" I smiled, of course I was a little jealous but I'd been here with her best friend fucking all night ourselves so I could hardly complain.

"Well it started with me and Abi. That girl, I tell you, she couldn't keep her hands off me. We started kissing and James lay on the bed watching. We kissed standing up, Abi took my dress off and before I knew it she had my bra off and was kissing my body, my breasts and so I kind of did the same to her!" I can't lie, that image was quite a turn on.

"What next?" Emma was also decidedly curious.

"We fell onto the bed, we were rolling around together for a bit; exploring legs, bums, tums, that kind of thing. Then her hand finds it's way into my underwear and she's touching me there!"

"Didn't you mind?" Emma was smiling,

"Well no; I guess I'd kind of signed up for it and you know it was really kind of....nice!"

"You got wet didn't you" teased Emma. Jenny blushed:

"Well yes of course I did! You would too! So there we were rolling around; next thing we're both naked, James is naked touching himself watching us as Abi and I are kind of putting on a show."

"Is it a big cock?" Emma laughed,

"It's massive" laughed Jenny, "don't worry John you're a far better lover, but as a bit of a plaything it was really rather fun."

"So back to you girls playing around," I moved the subject away from James' cock.

"Oh yes well Abi is touching me like...THERE... and she guides my hand so I'm touching her THERE!"

"Oh my god what was that like? Was it weird?" Emma was incredibly curious,

"No it wasn't really, I mean she was really kind of aroused and it's not like I don't know what I'm doing there so we got each other off a bit like that..."

"That's not all you did is it!" Emma laughed

"Noooo..." laughed Jenny.

"She went down on you didn't she!"

"Yeahhhhhh... and..."

"You went down on her too! Oh my god you total floozy!" Emma and Jenny were in hysterics now as my wife joyfully recanted the night in detail.

"So we're touching each other, kissing and such, Abi started kissing me lower and lower down my body, she kind of turned around and we sort of you know... sixty-nined!"

"You hussy!" Laughed Emma, "and???"

"It was alright. I mean she's doing things to me that, apologies John, a guy just doesn't know how to do and so I was doing the same to her. I mean I think I'm quite good at it because she was loud! She came first! I mean I took a little longer; mostly because it felt pretty bloody good and I wanted to savour it but yeah it was kind of fun."

"Then what, you fucked his giant dick?" Emma was such a tease.

"No, well not yet anyway," she looked at me apologetically, I was still lost in the imagery of Abi and my wife pleasuring each other. "Abi then started to bring James into it. He's kissing us, we're kissing him. Abi starts kissing and playing with his cock. Then she's sort of kissing me and then we're both sort of kissing and playing with his cock." I intruded at that point:

"Okay now I'm jealous!"

"Oh John don't worry I'm sure you'll find out what that's like". A cryptic but rather pleasing response.

"So Abi's really sucking him, I'm touching him and we're then kissing, then Abi just climbs on his cock and starts riding!"

DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers
12