The Cruise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers

"What did you do?"

"I think I might have started kissing her, playing with her big boobs, James is feeling my boobs. Then Abi gets off and says he needs to fuck her hard, so she gets on all fours and he starts well...fucking her really hard."

"So what did you do?" I asked but wasn't sure what answer I would get.

"Abi made me lie underneath her. So we could still kiss and stuff. Her boobs bouncing in my face, you know that kind of thing."

"And then it was your turn?" Emma was grinning wildly, Jenny looked at me for reassurance, I smiled "go on",

"He asked if it was ok if we did it, I said yes so he put on a condom, and then we did it."

"What position?" Asked Emma,

"Same position, I was under Abi, on my back, he was behind her but she's petite so he had access to me so he was between my legs, and he sort of put it in and then they were both doing stuff to me."

"Wow!" Laughed Emma. "And his cock?"

"Oh huge, and it hurt a bit, but with Abi teasing me down there, kissing me, our boobs together and all these sensations it was really rather fun."

I was admittedly a little conflicted by this, but my body certainly didn't mind. I was getting quite turned on.

"You did it more than once didn't you?" Emma persisted,

"Yes so after that position he spooned me with Abi in front of me, I liked that, not as intense. Then Abi rode him again, I was behind her. Then he had me on my back again, Abi was taking him in her mouth as he was putting it in me and taking it out, that was quite hot. Then he asked if I really wanted to be fucked." I raised an eyebrow.

"So I said ok, and he did me doggy while Abi was under me. He was in me and Abi sort of at the same time, taking turns in each of us...I mean it was wild. Kind of animalistic. But it was good. He had me ride him a bit while Abi was knelt over his face, that was also hot by the way. He came while I rode him. Then we slept!"

"You are such a tart," Emma and Jenny laughed.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind you trying them out" Jenny was looking at Emma, then she looked at me, "and Abi said she wanted to shag you in the hot tub, so I said we'd let them know." Emma was a little shocked.

"I'm not sure about that," replied Emma, "I'm not really interested in them, I can't speak for John.

"I'm not sure," I replied "I think I sort of have all I want with you two."

"Well it's your choice," said Jenny. "I'm not sure I could handle more of James though," she laughed, "it was really big!" She saw me roll my eyes, "I don't want you to feel funny about any of this though darling. Your cock is perfect and you're much better in bed, as Emma knows know all to well. After all we could hear you through the wall!"

Emma laughed: "As we could hear you!" They both laughed.

--

The next chapter will be the final part of this series. The feedback has been great and I know many of you have really enjoyed it. Will post part 5 soon.

DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers
12