All Comments on 'The Cruise Ship'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Problem with this story

The problem with the story is that it had no emotion, no learning, nothing.

There is no indication that their sex lives got better, or got worse. It is just like the husband was on some sort of psych. drug to level out emotions.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Prosperity?

Another guy fucks her brains out and as a result they become more prosperous? Perhaps I missed something.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Poor description of a cruise encounter

Hmm the basic story was good but the English was terrible, how on earth did this story get to be published. Having said that I wish my wife would be so bold as to agree to go with a stranger on a cruise. Most cruise liners have cabin beds that convert from singles to double so that fact makes the same bed theory unbelievable.

And sharing a bed with a nude man was always going to end up one way.

So the story was not that well thought out -pity because the situation could have been so much better presented.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Premise

I had a problem with this from the opening premise.

He doesn't LIKE to fly? Not that he has a medical condition that he CAN'T fly, or even that he's terrified of flying?

If he just doesn't like to fly, suck it up and take your wife on her dream vacation!

In any case, no way do I let my wife go away for a week and share a bed with a strange man? NO FUCKING WAY! Let Tom bunk with Mike and Ann bunk with Lynn.

BTW, you "prance" around a room, not "trance"!

jasjonjasjonover 7 years ago
1

On a cruise by herself? Sharing a cabin with another guy? Sleeping in the same bed? Come on. You can write better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't think you thought this one out

1) where did Tom & Lynn fly from?

2) where did Tom & Lynn fly to?

3) where did they board the ship?

4) what ports did the ship visit?

5) if Mike couldn't find anyone else to go with him why didn't they Just ask him to sell (possibly at a reduced rate) both tickets to Ann & her husband?

6) did Mike pay for all of the trip or did his ex girl friend pay for her half?

7) if Mike doesn't agree then nothing is stopping him from going alone or trying to get his money back from the cruise operator. Lastly I personally know a couple that this happened to. They split up just before they were to go vacation and guess what they still went on the vacation together

-----------------------------------------

As someone else already pointed out you don't need to fly to go on a Caribbean vacation, and unless Ann & her husband live in the north west there are all kinds of ways her and her husband could have gone on this trip they just needed to work out the details.

"and I had complete trust in Ann..." Hey champ, How well did that work out for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK Until

Sexy story, but the last two paragraphs make very little sense. Did they have better sex, more oral sex, or what? But you wrote that their sex lives had 'been any better." Hunh? And prosperity?

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
As others have pointed out...

...there are several issues of logic in the story. As sbrooks pointed out, not liking to fly is not the same as not being able to fly. Suck it up! And of course sending your wife alone on a cruise to share a cabin with a single man? Not gonna happen!

But beyond that, some of the justifications were a little weak. Agreeing to let Mike sleep naked just because he had paid for the ticket and she was 'along for the ride'? He had already paid for the ticket so whether she went on the trip or not was not relevant. She only went because the ticket was being unused. Hell, pay the guy half the bill if that's a problem. As they said, the only reason they didn't take trips themselves was because hubby was afraid to fly. No mention of poor finances.

And then wifey agrees to sleep naked simply because Mike is being annoying? Is that the standard she has for whether or not she strips down and hops into bed with someone? How annoying he is?

I understand where you were trying to go with this but the reasoning just doesn't work out. I also understand that there has to be a certain amount of 'suspension of disbelief' when reading these stories because we can't believe some of the decisions that are made in the interest of moving the plot forward, but I just have trouble believing a couple of people in their fifties would think the Mike's motives were anything but ulterior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She cheated. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well, like most stuff on here, total bullshit.

If this made a marriage better than you don't have one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Cuckold Alert!

"I even felt a bit of jealousy come over me, the thought of it also aroused me beyond belief." - He gets AROUSED at the thought of his wife sharing a bed with another man might has well cut his balls off!

"even though he had been going through a nasty breakup it still didn't undermine the fact that he was man like all other men" - "Undermine"? It should UNDERLINE it!

"where things began to go array." - The word is "awry", and as I said earlier you "prance" around a room, not "trance".

She should NEVER have allowed him to sleep naked, nor get naked herself, and for fuck's sake the second he touched her she should have slugged him, that she wasn't a whore who could be bought for a cruise ticket, then gone to sleep on a deck chair!

Then the old cumming in the mouth for the lover when she never does for hubby!

"by no means was I angry or furious with my wife for what she had done." - Man(?) you ARE a cuck!

"Everybody from time to time needs that one experience that can be life changing, and Ann seems to have found that time." - And when are you going to get yours?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD ENTERTAINMENT!

Good story idea, even if the sequence of events require a lot of suspension of belief. I notice you have a lot of stories to your credit, so you may just have been in a hurry on this one. If so, next time do at least one more proofread.

I couldn’t help think this could have been more erotic either in 3rd person or 1st from the wife’s POV. That way you could have let us readers experience the drama and suspense as the wife succumbed to the seduction and if you used 3rd person we could have experienced the second thoughts the husband had to have had, along with Mike’s determination to get into wife’s panties.

One more point before I shut up and say thanks for the free read—your Bio is awful sketchy; if you are from another country, it would explain your awkward use of words in some places. No writer loses a thing by listing such info. And it could cause readers to judge you much less harshly.

Thanks again for the read.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Here comes the divorce

Well, maybe you should expect a divorce as well.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Really?

Really? She is ready to sleep in the same bed with a man she didn't know just to go on a cruise? And the stupid husband goes for it, being sure of what will happen there? Then she cuts all contacts with her husband during the cruise? And he again accepts it? When she returns she only confesses her being a cheap whore for that man, after a lot of insistence from her weak cuckold husband? And he was so cool with it all that he says: "I had expected it from the start, and by no means was I angry or furious with my wife for what she had done"...And after having seen how weak and a wimp her husband was, she still respected him and was faithful to him from then on, never contacting her lover from the cruise? Really? 1*

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
I can and do

Once my wife asked me if she can go for a trip with her colleague and I permitted her . Other colleagues cancelled at the last minute but my wife and Prashant went.

For staying at night they booked a room and slept on same bed.

She told me that late night he groped her and further fucked her three times. She told me that she felt like it was her Suhag rat, the first night after wedding.

She also said before coming home he has fucked her and hearing this I wanted to see how her pussy looks. When I saw the cum was flowing I kissed her cunt and it gave me full satisfaction of licking the semen

I have told her either go again or fuck him in our house.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Shang 40

If you want to suck come out of wife, then be true to your self, divorce her, and go find the male lover you actually want. Only a repressed gay person wants to do that.

dozendozenover 7 years ago
I gave you ***** even though ...

.... your execrable grammar rather spoils it. You need an editor!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
i enjoyed

it's not the greatest. but I liked.

milfwife...you've written a bunch of these,

really you should know to ID the story as cuckold somewhere in title or description. or else preamble with a description. Really. people who don't like cuck HATE reading cuck stories....

or else you will get the dumb asses with the " ah huck, ah huck...they should divorce....ah huck!" comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not that good

I didn't find the story very believable. Particularly the sleeping nude conversations. To me it sounded way too contrived. I love cuckold stories but this one missed the mark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

1. She flat out leaped at the chance to fuck around

2. She got to have a fun filled fuck fest with a different man

3. She has not increased to sex or done anything for husband

4. He is resigned to wearing the horns and eating shit

5. She could not care less about the husband then or now

There is no love on her part what so ever

deadonedeadoneover 7 years ago
Door mat WACC story

Basically there is no reason for her to not do it again. He says "You can't change what had happened, but you can change things moving forward to make things better." Well what the has been happening the last 20+ years? Or may he meant better for her to cheat. No repercussion no anger no apology sex just no nothing. but pointless talk about how good Mike was. Really there is no reason for her not to do again and again. So Doormat husband walks away a complete and total loser and she is a complete winner (there is no longer a them). But all the WACC wanabe should love the story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
LIKE.......

who didn't know what would/could/did happen, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is really a closet fag, he reads everyone of these stories and then botches like the old ugly fat fag he really is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

What a sad tale, "wifey" gets to go and have the "sex experience of a lifetime" and hubby gets to sit and listen to it. And after the first time, go at it again and again; doing things with him that she had never done with her husband. I do believe that I would of had to leave for a while to consider my future after learning of these revelations. And the part my "so called" long term friends had played in them. I also suspect that I would be paying Mike a visit to discuss his activities and that I didn't remember agreeing to being made a "Cuck" and serving up my wife to his "fuck toy".

No, for me; the price for her dream vacation would be high. All of her dreams of a future with me, because I could no longer trust anything she would say or do. I would wonder if her actions were preplanned with the "help" of our former mutual friends. Maybe they convinced her to have a shipboard affair to freshen up her life. Telling for me that they didn't bother to come in when they dropped her off. Probably they were afraid the guilt of what they had helped to facilitate might have shown by their actions or faces.

I'm afraid that in this case, for me, that this vivid description of her "Multi-Day Fuckathon" would kill any feelings I had for her. Hope her "Dream Vacation" was worth the price.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonover 7 years ago
Bull

While I don't have a problem with your writing, it is the same old kind of story. Wife fucks another man, husband lives with cheating wife and doesn't have a problem with it.

I realize this is written by a woman and you probably don't have a lot of respect for your husband but there should have been more to the story. He trusted his wife.....what happened to that trust? In real live, it is never the same. That is a fact you can't get past. Is hubby now allowed to go on a cruise with another woman and fuck her or is your story the typical story we have read a dozen times before.

The bottom line is that you need to put more depth and thought into the story....make it real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

throw the bitch out she nothing but a slut, whore throw her ass out your friends our nothing but douse bags for bringing the tripe up to you and not keeping an eye on her the slut would behave,and give her pussy away she alow slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
and they lived happily ever after,,,,,,,,yeah, right!

Ya know, it's stories like these that remind me that most of this stuff is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

BULL SHIT YOUE FUCKEN IS A SLUT YOUR A ASSHOLE KICK HER IN THE CUNT AND SEND HER ON HER WAY TO THE NEAREST WHORE HOUSE TO FUCK WHO EVERY SHE WANTS YOU THINK SHE IS NOT GOING TO FUCK MIKE AGANE UP YOURS .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HEY ANONY YOU RETARD!!!

stop your fucking yelling and learn how to spell . God you are one of the worst old ugly fat fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' CUCK

No comment NEEDED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

DUMB ASS HOLE YOU GOT WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASS HOLE IN THE WORLD SELL HER ASS TO A WHORE HOUSE AND MAKE AS SOME MONY FROM HER ASS GO FUCK SOME PUSSY YOUNG.............

norcal62norcal62about 6 years ago
Pretty sad to see the kind of "readers" commenting on this story.

Strange how some folks think they have to blat out their moralistic reactions to a fictional story.

Grow up guys.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 5 years ago
A nice little tale...

I've been on a good number of cruises... This was extremely believable. I would have enjoyed more description of her conflicting emotions, and her resistance failing, perhaps, but a very nice read! I'm ready for Chapter 3...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would have enjoyed it much more

If Ann had fallen overboard in the Amazon River and was never heard from again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

not sure why he is stupid enough to still be with the slut time to move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In my version

A gas leak occurred her first night back home, ignited , and blew both cuck and whore straight to hell!

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Not Plausible

It's just not Plausible to let your wife sleep with a stranger on a cruise, for week. A ship were entertainment and drink are in large abundance and not expect her to get fucked, get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would never happen

Great fiction story. No husband would allow his wife to go on a cruise alone let alone with another single male. Just would not happen.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

NOT GONA HAPPEN. you have cars, buses and trains...CuCk could have sought both tickets off him!

At this point I usually say, it's just fiction!,who would jet their wife go in this way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was stupid. No stakes, no dilemmas leads to pretty bland reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story with no character development and a cucked husband who seemingly enjoyed it. Really Literotica, give us a zero star rating because this doesn't deserve a one star rating.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck sends whore on a cruise.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

What makes Ann's actions more despicable is that she engaged in sex acts with Mike she did not do with her husband. And, from a line in the ending, "Our sex life hadn't been any better,...", she did not engaged in those acts when she returned to her husband. Why is she confessing to her husband anyway, (whose name we are not told)? Perhaps to rub it in his face? Alright, perhaps she felt guilty and needed to confess, why tell of the sex acts that she had denied her husband all their marriage, yet gave up to a stranger, so easily? She is gauging her nameless husband's reactions to see if she can start getting some strange on the side.

-

The 1st line of the last paragraph was "You can't change what had happened, but you can change things moving forward to make things better." For the poor, betrayed husband, 'improving things' should include divorcing the cheating bitch. Barring that, then lay down the law on her and get what she so easily gave up to her cruise ship lover.

-

Pasqual

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

No wife of mine is going on a cruise without me! To hear all the sexy details would have found us in divorce court! All your writings have 0 anal sex, all your writing have 0 cum eating by the man! Why? Get your creative writing skills going and give your readers what they desire, PLEASE!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Acceptable. No harm, no foul. He had to have known what would happen.

And, in response to anonymous below, how in the fuck can you say that adultery is the most serious crime there is? Are you sick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Adultery is the most serious crime there is

Just like the previous Anonymous said.

And that's why we all come here to read Loving Wives stories about adultery.

PB

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

I feel sorry for your wife; she looks like she deserves a much better man!

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Why did he let her go in the 1st place. 1st class numbnuts. A blind man could have seen the slut cheating coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A "man" wrote this my dying ass (see biography). It was written by a true blue no balls feminist with some unknown vendetta against men. The gender of the author does not matter; the above still applies.

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Got to be kidding! Get out and go fuck Mike you cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i do not know how you can come up with such an utterly unbelievable story. No husband would have allowed his wife to go on such a trip..try for a bit of realism and your stories would not only be better, but enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, time for wifey to dump your sissy wimp ass and get herself a real man so she doesn't have to cheat and slut around. Hubby is completely pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad, I liked it because my wife is going on a cruise without me soon.

A little more attention to spelling wouldn't hurt. Speedo's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

tl,dr: 1 star poorly conceived and very poorly written. Don't bother reading.

This author admits in his bio that cuckolding is an interest of his. Obviously, this story is in line with that interest. That said, it is very poorly written and constructed. Moreover, the premise is idiotic; what husband would go along with his wife going on a cruise where she would be sharing a one bed cabin with a newly single man 15 years younger than her? And the narrator keeps saying that the couple with whom they were friends "had no idea" that the younger guy is fucking the narrator's wife. Please, wifey and the younger guy don't show up for activities or meals with the other couple for 3 or 4 days in a row and the other couple is clueless. Don't be stupid; of course they knew. Indeed, what "friends" would invite the wife to shack up with a divorced guy while husband stays home?

Overall, a very badly written story and a ridiculous story idea. I suggest that the author either just candidly portray the husband as a willing cuckold who gets off on the humiliation or portray the wife as an eager slut wife. That would at least make some sort of sense. This effort is just a waste of time for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really, really awkward and sophomoric. There's three minutes of your life you'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I suppose this was written by a woman, taking things from your pen name. And it tells. The story was beyond absurd to the point of being almost insulting. A husband allows his wife to go on a cruise with a stranger? Nothing happens until the 3rd day? Riiigghht!! I just might believe that.

>>> First of all, no husband, unless a wimpy cuck or pussy-beatened, will allow that to happen. NONE! But this one now only allows his wife in the same room, but in the same bed! Then thinks that she needed this earth-shaking experience (paraphrasing). To me, he couldn't kick her out of the house because he agreed to the whole idiotic thing.

>>> Story doesn't deserve a grade, but that wouldn't affect the scoring. So 1 star for this abomination of a story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This guy needs to find Mike and let him fuck her all the time and then maybe Mike will fuck him in the ass also. One totally bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ha, a woman's fantasy, for sure. What guy with balls would let that slide?

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

The story was OK, but not well written

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One thing you desperately need is an Editor to sort out your grammar and spelling.

On the day you attended school, did any of the lessons include English?

49ers6949ers698 months ago

Sorry, I don't like cuck type stuff, but this was better than most. I'm not buying that Tom and Lynn did not know what was going on. Tom should have had a little talk with Mike and told him to lay off, but I guess Tom and Lynn were not as good of friends than Ann's husband thought. No respect at all for Mike he should be flogged.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid. Husband must be gay.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cuck shit written by a feminist!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So, maybe Hubby needs to take his wife's BFF on a cruise, bang her like a tin drum for a fortnight, and see how GREAT he and Ann can communicate! Maybe even at ESP levels, but something tells me... Noooo. Ann plays by her own rules.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous