The Cruise Singer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
562 Followers

Monique cupped Amanda's face with her hands, looked deep into my wife's eyes. She planted another kiss on her that made my semi-flaccid dick come fully erect. They stood kissing and moaning, teasing me for at least two more minutes. I finally had to say something to break them up and pay some attention to me.

They both giggled and apologized for getting lost in the moment. Slipping off their heels they moved onto the bed with me, one on either side. I almost hurt my neck looking back and forth at the two playmates I had beside me. Amanda kissed me first, a long, slow sensual kiss as Monique looked on. She whispered when she'd finished that I was free to do as I pleased with both of them along with 'I love you'.

Monique leaned over my torso to kiss my beautiful wife then looked at me with a huge smile. She looked down then back at me, "Bonjour, Monsieur Jay. It looks like you approve of our little ménage à trois."

Both Amanda and I laughed as Monique took hold of my penis now swollen and sticking out of the front opening of my boxers. She readjusted her position on the bed so she could kiss and lick my dick in comfort. Amanda watched as she slid her tongue up and down my shaft as if she were licking a slowly melting ice cream cone. She paused momentarily to unhook her bra encouraging Amanda to do the same.

My darling wife didn't show a hint of jealousy as she released her lovely breasts then slipped next to Monique to help lick up the invisible ice cream on me. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought this would actually happen to me. Two gorgeous women sharing little ole me.

After a few more slips of their tongues, they both began kissing each other just above me. I watched as they stroked and fondled my genitalia each with one hand while they kissed and moaned into each other's mouths. It was a sight to behold.

I lay there hoping not to go off in their hands when Amanda took a break from tongue wrestling Monique to suggest to her she ride me. Amanda opened the drawer in the nightstand. She reached in and retrieved a small square then proceeded to open it. It would be one of many condoms we'd go through this final week in Paris. Amanda opened it and rolled it over my hard-on as Monique leaned in to kiss me on the lips. When Amanda had finished Monique grinned as they both slipped off the bed to remove their panties, leaving their stockings on.

In the past, Amanda had always insisted she be under the covers and naked when we made love. This was again something new and exciting for us and I was all for it. I raised my hips and removed my boxers, letting my swollen member bounce around then settle on my stomach. Amanda reached over from astride the bed to massage me back to full strength as Monique scampered on top to slowly lower herself onto me.

I saw her close her eyes and utter a soft moan as she gently lowered herself over me. Amanda helped guide me into the promised land, smiling at me the entire time. The feeling of being in her almost made me cum right then. It had been ages since Amanda had allowed me that privilege due to her fibroids. I massaged Monique's legs and watched as her glorious breasts bobbed up and down as she worked my penis within her. Her voluptuous body was quite a contrast to my sleek and toned bride who sat by our side watching her please me. She squirmed and slithered herself all over me with Amanda delighting in her movements.

Every now and then Amanda would turn Monique's face to her and kiss her hard and long. I had to shake my head to be sure I wasn't dreaming. It didn't take too many kisses before I was ready. I let out a muffled grunt as my face scrunched indicating my ejaculation into the condom. Monique used the muscles inside her to squeeze my boy dry. It felt so damn good, a feeling I hadn't had in such a long time, I was sorry it had come to its conclusion.

I mentioned out loud that I wished I had some Viagra as Monique gently extracted herself from my exhausted member. She smiled and said she could get me some from a friend. I delighted in hearing that and just said, please.

Amanda helped extract her from me then brought a small wad of tissue paper over to remove the used condom and throw it away. He was done for the night but the three of us weren't.

I started to move off the bed but was stopped by the lovely Monique.

"It's now time for school. Monsieur Jay. You are going to learn to please the lovely Amanda with your tongue."

I was a bit shocked, I thought I knew how to do it.

Amanda winked at me, "You do okay, dear. But, I think you could use a lesson from Monique. She's an expert."

We all grinned. "Of that, I have no doubt," I replied.

Amanda took my position on the bed, spreading her legs as I moved between them with Monique by my side. I could tell Amanda was already aroused by her sheen surrounding her vagina. Monique placed her hand on my darling's vulva and gently began massaging. This was the beginning of my lesson.

She told me to start as I began my normal routine of licking and teasing. Monique nodded her approval as Amanda squirmed with pleasure. I continued my licking and kissing until Monique stopped me. Amanda looked at us both like we were crazy because she was enjoying herself.

"Monsieur Jay, that's very nice and your lovely wife enjoys that, but I want her to crave your tongue. Let me show you."

I looked at Amanda who now had a wide grin on her face as Monique and I switched places. I watched as Monique began repeating my moves. Amanda reentered bliss-land as Monique played with her tongue between Amanda's legs. After a few delicious moments, she changed her routine. She swirled her tongue inside my love causing her to grip the sheets and hold on. Amanda's eyes looked as if she'd been drugged, staring off into nothingness. Her moans grew louder as Monique manipulated her tongue trying to show me what she was doing while still arousing Amanda. I nodded enjoying the show and my wife's reactions.

Much to Amanda's dismay, Monique paused so I could use what I'd just learned. We swapped spots again and I went back to the delightful chore of making Amanda happy. I did as instructed, Amanda went back to moaning her approval. This time I decided to not only use my tongue but my fingers as well. I managed to slip one in below my tongue which was looking for her clit. I finger fucked her while the tip of my tongue explored the upper part of her. Once I found her clit I focused my attention there. This was something new and Amanda squealed her approval.

I briefly hoped we weren't making too much noise for our neighbors if we had any. I didn't want us interrupted and perhaps kicked out. That thought quickly vanished as Monique began massaging my back, offering words of encouragement. I appreciated the thought but Amanda's reactions told me all I really needed to know.

As I was licking, I managed to move my hand so my thumb could rub her little button as my index finger slid in and out of her. Monique saw Amanda's reaction and moved up the bed to kiss her. I looked up from between Amanda's legs to see them lip locked, with Monique pinching Amanda's nipple as they kissed.

Amanda was in heaven. We continued our delightful manipulations of my wife's body. Monique now confident I was satisfying my beloved, she focused on Amanda upper half, suckling her breasts and teasing her nipples. We could both feel Amanda getting close to her climax so Monique went back to kissing her with more enthusiasm if that were possible. Amanda responded with a lurch and spasm that nearly crushed my skull. Her body convulsed like I'd never witnessed before. Her breathing which was already loud suddenly stopped as she twisted and turned once more. I managed to get my head out from between her legs to watch as Monique covered Amanda's mouth once again with her own. Amanda placed both her arms around the younger woman gripping her tightly as they kissed.

I did well, I thought to myself. Smiling, I watched as the two ladies kissed enjoying them together. Monique broke their embrace as Amanda returned from her orgasm then turned her head to look at me. Amanda raised her head and the two of them smiled.

Amanda beckoned me to join them so I moved up the bed to lay next to her. Monique on one side, me on the other. She turned her head and kissed me, thanking me in a whisper. Monique praised my efforts as she snuggled next to my love. We lay there cuddling, caressing and whispering how good we all felt until Monique looked over at the clock. She grimaced and said she should leave. We asked why and she said she didn't want to walk out in the morning in the same clothes on she walked in with today.

It was late and we insisted she stay. She thought about it for a bit then said there was another entrance and she'd use that. We liked that idea and went back to our snuggle fest. I eventually turned out the light. We didn't get to sleep right away because I fumbled around in the dark getting up to put the 'do not disturb' hanger on the door.

We lay talking in the dark about the rest of our stay. Monique suggested we tour each day and then retire to our room for repeat performances each night. Amanda and I agreed to that but I insisted on that magic pill so I would be worry free regarding my performance. The ladies laughed at that and said they were fine without me. I pouted a bit which they didn't see in the dark. Monique sensed my displeasure. She assured me she'd get some from her friend, but I'd have to pay for them. I agreed, it seemed a small price to pay to enjoy the two lovely ladies lying next to me.

After that, we all nodded off, sated and happy.

O2
O2
562 Followers
12