The Cruise with Mom Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks babe. How was the dining room?" she asked.

"It was nice." I chuckled loudly, still thinking of Brians comment.

"Whats so funny Mister? Making fun of my bikini now that you've seen the other young hotties out here?" she asked.

"No. Weird conversation that still has me laughing. It's nothing." I told her.

"Well tell me. I like laughing." she said.

"This guy came up to me and said hi. He told me he wishes his wife was willing to wear the bikinis that my wife is wearing." I told her. "He was obviously impressed with you." I finished.

"Oh my god!" she laughed. "What did he say when you said I was your mom, not your wife?" she asked.

"Well I didn't tell him. I just kinda hoped he had a good day and walked away." I told her, unsure how she would respond.

"Oh you didn't!?" she asked, incredulously. "Why wouldn't you?"

"Well, I dont know. I figured it couldn't hurt anything. We won't probably ever see him again." I told her, unsure why I didn't tell him.

"Hmm. Ok. I guess it doesn't matter." She said as she flipped to get sun on her backside. "Room should be open soon." she said checking her watch.

I spent the next hour or so pondering why I didn't tell the guy she was my mom and not my wife. I still didn't know. I mean I had had a sexual relationship with her already and it was amazing. I would absolutely have a similar sexual rendezvous with her if she wanted it, but he didn't and wouldn't know that. Why not be honest with him?

"Rooms ready, or at least ti should be. Want to go check it out?" I heard Mom say.

"Sure!" I replied, standing up and grabbing my backpack I was carrying on the ship. Mom jumped up and I thought she would get dressed, but she grabbed her bag, with her shorts and top in it and stood waiting for me to head off.

"Oh you're ready?" I asked, almost expecting her to want to cover up.

"Yea, I dont care if people see me like this. If my husband doesn't mind, why should I?" she said with a guttural laugh and her trademark smile.

"Alright alright. I should have told him. Maybe it won't come up again?" I offered with hope.

Mom started walking toward the elevator with me behind her just a step, admiring her ass. She wasn't old, but she was my mom. She was approaching 50 but looked significantly younger than that. She had the body of a 35-40 year old woman for sure. Perky tits, nice heart shaped ass and long shapely legs. I noticed several sets of eyes on her as we walked across the deck to the elevator bank to head to our floor. We stepped on the elevator and she went on first, then me. We were the only two in the car and we headed from the 10th deck to our floor- the 3rd deck. The elevator stopped at 9, two other passengers got on. Then again at 7, and three more piled in. It was starting to get crowded. I shimmied my way to the far back corner and hoped no one else would enter. It stopped at 5 and two more got on. We all kind of made some movements and somehow Mom ended up in front of me. She stepped backwards into me and I felt the warmth of her back against my arm and then felt the curve of her ass against me shorts. My cock started to get hard, and she gave me one of those half turn looks and giggled.

I leaned forward and decided to acknowledge it "sorry." I whispered.

"No worries sweets." she said back and then pushed her ass a little harder into my now rock hard cock.

The elevator stopped at 4 and most got off, then it stopped at our floor and we made our way out.

"I forget how great it was to be young." she said as we walked down the corridor toward our assigned stateroom.

"What do you mean Mom?" I asked.

She slowed and turned toward me "rock hard at the drop of a hat. Enjoy that. It won't be like that forever." she said, motioning toward my dick.

"Oh. Got it." I said, feeling a mix or embarrassment and pride.

"Here we are!" she exclaimed. "Room 3245." as she grabbed the key pack, broke the seal and opened the room. We walked in and looked around. I saw our bags had been delivered by the room attendant, I saw a bathroom door, I saw a king bed, I saw the cabinets and the TV. Wait, a king sized bed?

"Oh look at that." Mom said as she points to the bed. "I thought I specified two beds instead of one. Maybe we can find the room attendant to fix it for us?" she suggested.

"Sure Mom. I'm sire he is close by and would fix it up for us." I offered.

"I am a little tired actually. I was thinking shower and then maybe a nap. We can get it fixed tonight. Is that ok? Interested in a nap? Willing to share?" she kept asking.

"The sun took it out of me. I could go for a nap. I dont mind sharing, of course." I told her with a smile of my own.

"Ok then, mind if I shower first?" she asked. I nodded my approval and she took a step toward the bathroom, pulling her strings on her top with her back to me. She tossed her top on the chair in the corner and then pulled the bottoms off. That was so nonchalant- so natural. She was walking away from me, but she was naked! And she didn't seem bothered at all.

"Showers free!" I heard her cheerily say a few moments later. I had laid on the bed and lost track of the time. I sat up and was greeted by my naked mother walking toward her side of the bed, where her bag was.

"Wow, um I mean, ok." I stammered as I got up.

"Sorry, my stuff was in here. Figured you wouldn't mind. I mean a husband and wife should be comfortable around each other." she said with a laugh as she hoisted her bag up to get some other clothes.

"Ugh. You are incorrigible." I sighed and walked into the bathroom, grabbing the shorts I intended to wear after my shower.

"Just teasing." Mom said.

I got in the shower and the image of her naked tits walking toward me was burned in my mind. My cock hardened and I thought this could be a fun week. At least get to see her naked a few times to give me more jerk off material. I got out, without jerking off, and dried myself. I slipped my shorts on and entered the main cabin.

"Alright. Ready for a little nap?" I said as I turned to see her sitting on her side of "our" bed in her trademark t shirt.

"Yep. I'm tired too. Looking forward to relaxing a bunch on this trip." she said as she lifted her hips and slid under the covers. I caught just glimpse of her thighs as her shirt flew up and I wondered if she had panties on.

"Sleep good." I said as I slipped into my side of the bed and turned the light off.

I woke up, looked at my watch and saw it had been 45 minutes. She must have felt my stirring cause she reached for my arm and said "Hello."

"Hey. Sleep good?" I asked.

"Light!" she said loudly, which was a custom in our house growing up before turning on a light so as not too blind the other person. "Slept great." she said ask the lights came on.

"Good. Me too." I told her, still not really being all the way awake.

"Looks like you're awake, or part of you is." she giggled, and then I looked down and realized I had a small tent from my waking up hard on.

"Oh sorry." I said, half rolling to block it.

"Oh hush." she said. "I have seen it, and felt it, and seen it some more, if you recall." she said, pulling my arm back so I was flat on my back.

"Yea, I remember!" I told her, with a smile.

She sat up, and then leaned closer to my face, and said "I love you."

"I love you to Mom. And thanks for arranging this trip." I told her.

She leaned closer and her lips met mine. We kissed. It was a mother/son style kiss. Then maybe the lines blurred as she leaned closer to me with her body. She kissed me and I kissed her back.

"Mmmm." she moaned through our kiss. She pulled back, looked at me and said "Is that ok?"

"That was nice." I told her, affirming that I enjoyed the non-motherly part of the kiss.

She leaned back to me and kissed me again, her tongue slipping past my lips. I parted my mouth and our tongues danced together for a few minutes. She stopped, pulled away, and said "I guess a little extra fun wouldn't kill us this week." as she pulled her shirt off.

I rolled her to her back and took her nipples in my mouth and hands. I roamed across her breasts with my mouth and hands as she leaned back and arched her back. I slowly kissed her body as I headed toward her pussy. I nibbled her thighs, licked her hips and she spread her legs wide for my eager mouth.

"Lick my pussy baby!" she moaned.

I dove in and licked her pussy lips, sucked her pussy lips, licked her clit and finger fucked her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I enjoyed what I had tasted off her panties the night before. She began to thrash and rhythmically push her pussy against my face and I knew she was close. I doubled down on my efforts and tried to match her pattern until she came, then again, and again. She had several powerful organs waves wash over her body as I lightly licked her spasming pussy and thighs.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. I moved my way up her flushed body and kissed her cheek.

"That was fun." I proclaimed as she caught her breath.

After a few minutes, she turned to me and said "Mommy wants to suck her boy's cock." and pushed me to my back as she climbed on top of me. She pulled my shorts down and out sprang my modest average penis. She engulfed it while keeping our eyes locked on each other. She sucked my dick for 15 minutes before I felt the familiar urge to cum.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum." I warned her not sure if shed want a mouth full of cum or not. She didn't hesitate for a second as she sucked up and down my shaft, and played with my balls.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh..." I moaned as I started spurting my cum into her welcoming mouth. She took the whole load, and swallowed it down like a pro.

"My baby! That was so much fun." she said as she climbed back up to my face and our lips met again. I tasted the faint taste of my cum but didn't care. Our tongues were intertwined and we made out like horny teenagers.

"I need some food. Want to go eat?" she finally said.

"Yea, lets go." I told her. We got up, dressed and grabbed our key cards as we left our room and headed up for a bite to eat.

12