All Comments on 'The Crush'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sweetheart Story!

I normally skip any "romance" stories in Febuary, as they are so cookie cutter. I am very happy I read your submission. It was not the (in my mind) typical valentines story. thanks and please keep them coming.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
A true to life story.

Thank you again. A lovely valentine story!

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Great Story

A bit of a departure of your usual fare, well written and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOL @ the chocolate aphrodisiac part! I wish I knew the name of the chemical

I wish I knew the name of the chemical used in the chocolate to give me a "sexual pick me up". LOL @ all those nerds on that poor woman! Can u imagine something so potent like that to make u sooooooooo horny u don't care who u get sex from?!?!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good Story as Always...

I was not too happy with the aphrodisiac candy since I do not believe there is

such a thing and the whole idea of vengeance for being used does not attract me, but the affair with the cougar and the romance with his childhood sweet heart were great reading....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How was that "revenge?"

The cougar got gang-banged while high on a date-rape drug. She loved every minute of it, apparently. Is this revenge? Did the fiance find out? Did she regret the gang-bang later? Does she even realize what happened and why? What did she learn, if anything?

Good story, but a BIG loose end!

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Good story with excellent writing

Didn't get the drug gangbang part. Seemed tangential.

JaymalJaymalabout 14 years ago
Enjoyable Valentine's Fun

A cheeringly frothy sex tale with a touch of romance and some implausible chocolates. Well done.

sugarsugar84sugarsugar84about 14 years ago
Well done :)

Good work DG, enjoyed it!

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 14 years ago
Nice story

Nice, hot story, DG. I enjoyed it. Of course, the aphrodisiac candy could be real, especially if made by four smart college students. Read my pheromone story if you don't believe me. :-) I was a little worried when he went for revenge, but I thought the story ended very happily and right on theme. Keep it up!

ALtheBigALtheBigover 13 years ago
That's Cute

Excellent story about a learning experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of your worst stories yet....

you have a very low opinion of men. I hope not all men are as sleazy as you believe.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Just a nice story

About kids growing up to become adults -

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sex vs Love

Short and sweet story where a young man learns that love really is more important, and lasting, than sex is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What did he do with the video?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Childish

Getting revenge on Sandy was a bit childish,he knew they could never be a couple so why didn't he just thank her for all that she had taught him and move on like a grown up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A much better story and rendition than The Cruise. This is worth 5*. Thx

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...