The Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam goes deeper under Jackie's spell. Hallie joins in.
2.5k words
4.42
7.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in Sam's decent into submission from his high school crush on Jackie, a swim team star.

Best to start with chapter one of the crush to get the full background of how he got into this.

Part 6 - Formal Submission

The next morning after receiving Jackie's RULES OF SUBMISSION and agreeing to abide by them, I woke up thinking, "I this all a dream... or is this actually my new reality?". My high school experience was about to be flipped upside down.

The past few days had been a whirlwind; from obsessing about Jackie, most of my junior and senior year to her completely surprising me by inviting me to a cool crowd party, and then at the party privately spanking me, to ultimately agreeing to her terms of submission and service. For the past 18 months I had been admiring her at a distance as dream with her beautiful eyes, her athletic body, her gorgeous ass, and her moving with perfect grace. The suddenness of this all left me yet to really grasp what had happened or what I had just agree to. Now Jackie really was in my life, in fact likely controlling my life.

As crazy as it felt, I didn't consider for a moment not going forward or what could happen to me. I was obsessed. Jackie was willing to have me serve her, in fact asking me to. Wow!

I grabbed my phone to complete my first task of the morning. I texted Jackie "Good morning Mistress, Thank you for letting me serve".

She responded quickly "Morning Panty Boy. Good start. I expect you will have everything with you in history class today"

Me: "Yes mistress"

No response came back...

I read and re-read the her handwritten rules and the text thread over and over. I laid there in bed with my penis rock hard. I didn't have much time to get to school and of course first I needed to the stop by store to pick up the items Jackie told me to get.

  • 3 pairs of panties
  • KY Jelly
  • Fresh ginger
  • Capsaicin cream

What the heck were those for?

I jumped up, went to find her panties that I hand washed before bed and hung to dry per her instructions. Unfortunately, they hadn't really dried. I pulled them on and tucked my penis in the moisture pad in the crotch. They felt cold and wet, having the expected effect on my penis. I pulled my jeans on over them and could see the denim discolor from the moisture of the panties. I felt silly.

As I walked through the door to the pharmacy the bells jingled announcing a new customer. A couple people in line turned their heads and I was sure everyone I saw could tell I had Jackie's panties on under my jeans. Paranoid...

I scurried around and found the KY, the Capsaicin Cream (never heard of before, tube said for pulled muscles), and the three pairs of panties, I picked black size-medium. I had no idea what size panties would fit. In their limited food section, no ginger. Arrrrg! Now I would need to go to the grocery store.

Checking out, I felt like everyone was staring at me thinking "pervert", but it was too late. No turning back now. A motherly woman behind me gave me a scowl and the attractive young clerk smiled at me like a Cheshire cat.

I ran to the grocery store, found a big ginger root. Why did she want me to buy ginger root? Very odd. Now I was running really behind and needed to sprint to school so as not to be late.

Running up the school steps I saw Jackie's back at the end of the hall turning into a classroom. She looked beautiful, like a dream as she moved. Suddenly I caught my toe on the top stair and fell forward sprawling onto the floor. The pharmacy bag went sliding away with the black satin contents poking out the end. Jackie's friend, Hallie, was standing right there when I fell.

Hallie giggled, "Nice trip, Sam".

I sprang to my feet, grabbed the shopping bag and immediately stuffed it in my backpack. I stepped through the classroom door just as the bell rang. As I sat at my desk I just kept going over and over in my head, "Could Hallie have seen what was in the bag? No way. But maybe." I felt like everyone around me could tell I was a total mess inside.

I kept thinking about when I would get to sit next to Jackie in history class with Jackie. That wasn't until 1pm, right after lunch, an eternity. I settled down and tried to focus on math class.

As the bell rang at end of class, my phone buzzed.

Jackie: I heard you took a tumble

Me: Yes Mistress

Jackie: A store bag in hand too. I assume you are being a good boy.

I can't explain why, but her calling me a "good boy" made me tingle all over. It felt so good.

Me: Yes mistress - I got the items you requested

Jackie: Hallie said looked like panties in the bag - Good boy

Me: You didn't tell her. You wouldn't - No!

Jackie: You must always address me as Mistress

Me: But Mistress did you tell her???

Jackie: That for me to know. Now - your punishment for questioning me and not addressing me correctly

Me: Wait, that's not fair

Jackie: Read the RULES. It is perfectly fair

Jackie: Now immediately go into a stall in the little boys room. Pull your pant's down, squeeze a good amount of the Capsaicin cream onto a piece of toilet paper, and wipe all over your ass. Don't get this on your hands and definitely not on your eyes. Pull up your panties - or I guess mine :) - and get to your next class.

Jackie: You can text me as much as you like about how it feels - bye.

Me: Yes mistress.

I headed quickly to the bathroom. I was pissed. This was very unnecessary and silly. Maybe I should just stop all this. No. I will see this through, at least today.

I followed Jackie's directions precisely. Leaving the bathroom, I noticed my jeans still looked a bit wet in the seat. The cream had made it worse, but beyond that this task seemed harmless and goofy.

Five minutes into my English class, my bottom started to tingle. Then started to hurt and to make matter worse my dick started to get erect. Very awkward. I shifted my weight from cheek to cheek. 10 min in I felt like I was being given a full-on spanking, Ouch! Much worse than the one Jackie delivered at the party. I was now squirming in my seat. On impulse I sent her a text.

Me: You bitch

Jackie: What did you just say? I guess you are feeling the effects : )

Me: Yes mistress. I didn't mean to call you a bitch. It just hurts.

Me: A lot.

Jackie: I understand Panty Boy - but actions have consequences. Calling me a bitch will always be a bad idea - no matter what

Me: What does that mean??

Jackie: I think you are smart enough to know

Me: It really really hurts mistress

Jackie: I know - but it is how you'll learn. Tell me, are you a man or a sissy?

That question surprised me. My instinct was to text back. "I am a fucking man, not a sissy", but here I sat in damp panties, being ordered around by a girl, whining about my sore ass, and ready to do whatever else she asked. What is that person?

I decided just not to respond. Such a ridiculous and insulting question. I tried to pay attentions to Ms. Sanford, my English teacher. She looked like a sculpture, always dressed just a little too provocatively compared to the other teachers. But two minutes later...

Jackie: I am waiting for an answer. And there IS a correct answer.

Me: Sissy, I guess - Mistress

Jackie: Correct answer

Suddenly I heard Ms. Sanford say "Sam, you know there is no texting during class. Do you want to share your conversation with the class?"

OMG

I squeaked "No, Mrs. Sanford"

She responded "It MS, not MRS. You really need to learn to be respectful of women. Now bring your phone up here NOW."

Now I was in trouble, this was going to be bad. I got up slowly. Nice to be standing with my weight off my sore ass. I walked quickly up and handed her the phone, locking the screen before handing it to her.

"Sam, unlock the screen."

"But Ms. Sanford, that's not right. That's my stuff".

"Samuel, we can do this the hard way or the easy way".

Now what? How was I going to survive this?

I unlocked the phone and handed it back to her.

She played with the screen a minute, I assumed scanning my text chain with Jackie. Then she typed something. She looked back up at me, gave me a wicked little smile, and then turned back to the class and said, " Sam I will keep for the rest of the class. Get back to your seat, and I hope you haven't wet your pants. Now where was I..."

That led to the entire class laughing and staring at my crotch. No I hadn't wet my pants but you could see the slight outline of my damp panties, or Jackie's damp panties more accurately. I had never been more embarrassed in my life. If felt like a true sissy now. I went back to my seat, dazed. What would happen next?

At the end of class I went up to Ms. Samford and she handed me the phone back. She said sternly, "We are going to need a session on proper respect. I think this Saturday morning would be a good time. Should I contact your parents to get their approval?"

"No, Ms. Samford. No need for that. I am available for a session Saturday".

"Good, Samuel. I will send along the location and instructions later in the week. Now run along."

This whole situation was getting way out of control. Now I had two women demanding things, wanting to train me or something. As crazy as this was, I felt tingly all over thinking about keeping a slight protrusion in my jeans from my constant erection. Tingly all over except of course my ass which was still on fire. I opened my phone to see if I could find what Ms. Sanford had typed.

I looked at my texts to Jackie and there it was:

Me: Jackie - Sam has been a very naughty boy. Texting you while in class and being disrespectful to women - You are on the right track. Let me know if I can help. Tx. Ms. Sanford

This was getting much worse very quickly.

By lunch time, my jeans remained damp, my dick was rock hard and my head was spinning. I sat down under a tree by myself to think. What had I gotten myself into? I tried to concentrate but I so so wanted to rub me dick. I stroked it lightly through my jeans as I tried to imagine what might happen next.

I arrived at history class early and sat in the seat Jackie had told me to. I unzipped my fly but made sure it stayed together so no one could see. The first person to arrive was Hallie. Just my luck. She sat down right next to me and says "Hi PB, ready class".

How did she know PB and did she know what it meant?

I said "Hi Halie"

She said, "You took quite a fall this morning. Did you hurt anything?"

I said, "No, just my ego. I am fine. I was just in too much of a rush."

Halley asked "What were you rushing from? Looked like you went to the store."

I said "Yes ma'am. I was getting something for a friend."

Geez, there I went saying "ma'am' again. Please don't let her ask any more questions, please.

Halley smirked "She must be a very special friend"

I responded "Yes Halley."

Just then people began to all come into the room.

Jackie entered looking intoxicating in a loose fitting silk blouse that showed off her pert cute breasts and a tight pair of jeans. Her eyes locked on mine, and she gave a warm mischievous smile. She sat next to me, leaving me sandwiched between her and Hallie. Immediately she reached under the desk feeling through my open zipper.

She scooted her chair closer to me and whispered in my ear "Good panty boy, but pretty wet down there. Its almost like you have a slutty leaking wet vagina. I think you are going to need a good fucking."

I said "Yes Miss." Just a little too loud. A few heads turned, but quickly turned away. I must have turned beet red.

Again Jackie slid her hand into my crotch, rub around a bit which felt so good, and then she pinched really hard. That hit like a bolt of electricity, a spike of pain. I did everything I could do not to flinch. She then looked me in the eyes with an empathetic warm look and a slightly crooked smile. Very hard to concentrate. What was she doing?

Then five minutes later she exactly the same thing again, in exactly the same sequence, and continued to repeat every five minutes. After thirty minutes I was starting to sweat trying to control myself with the pleasure-pain cycle, her look, and all the while my ass still burns. A bead of sweat was dripping down my cheek.

Hallie looked over at me, and pulled a tissue out of her purse and handed it to me. I wiped my brow and the side of my face. I gave her a look silently saying "thank you". She then bent over and whispered, "Its OK PB. You are doing great. It'll all be OK".

Clearly Hallie knew and was in on this. Who else knew. Well of course Ms. Sanford now knew. The circle was getting pretty big.

By the end of class I was a bowl of jelly. The bell rang and Jackie got up and turned around to look me in the eye and said "What to you say, PB?".

"Thank you Miss".

"Very good".

She then immediately turned away and walked toward the door with Halie on her arm whispering and giggling together.

I had made it through the day, barely. Trying to concentrate during my remaining classes. Thank goodness, no more texts from anyone.

I almost dreaded the text I needed to send before bed thanking Jackie again. I knew that would likely lead to a whole new set of instructions. At the same time, I couldn't wait...