Slave for Latina Feet

Story Info
Sexy latina realizes she can dominate a white loser.
2.6k words
4.47
23.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been living in my college apartment for just over one year. The manager of the front office is a beautiful Hispanic woman that is about 3 years older than I am named Bianca but also goes by Bia. She has a nice muscular build and loves to show off her body by posting Instagram photos of herself in bikinis and flexing her sweaty body at the gym. She also loves going out to the college bars with her girlfriends, getting wasted, dancing, and having a good time.

I have always had a huge crush on her, and always flirt with her while I go to pick up my mail or run into her in the front office. It's pretty clear that she isn't into me by not really flirting back and leaving my DMs on read. I am a white 21-year-old guy that's tall and fit, but she is clearly only into black guys and doesn't seem to give any white boys the time of day. Still, I try and shoot my shot at her whenever I get the chance.

One night I decided to go out to the bar and have a couple drinks. My friends were back home for holiday, so I was there by myself. I spotted Bia dancing out on the dance floor with 2 of her friends. Her two friends were also gorgeous Latina girls laughing and grinding on each other.

I decided to approach the girls and say hey to Bia.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I ask her.

"Sure, I would love a Vodka Soda!" Bia replies.

I walk up to the bar and order two Vodka sodas for me and Bia. After paying for the drinks, I head back to the group.

"Here you go" I say.

"Thanks, but what about drinks for my friends? They're thirsty too" Bia says.

I am slightly caught off guard about her asking for more drinks after I nicely offered to buy her one. After a quick pause on my part, I decide that she is right I should've offer to buy them all drinks.

"Uhh okay sure, I'll go grab two more" I say as Bia gives a satisfied smirk and her two friends giggle.

As I turn around to walk away Bia grabs my drink out of my hand.

"Here just leave this one here for one of them while you go make things right" Bia says, still wearing that devilish smirk.

"Uhm yeah I guess that works" I reply as her friends continue to laugh at how I am obeying Bianca's requests.

I turn around empty handed and return to the bar. I order two more Vodka Sodas for myself and her third friend. As I am waiting for the drinks I turn my head back and see the group of friends whispering to each other and laughing while glancing over at me. I get the other two drinks and head back to the group once again.

"Here ya go" I say as I hand a drink to the third friend. I go to finally take a sip of my drink when Bia reaches out and grabs it from me.

"Actually, I just finished my drink, so I'll just take this one" Bia says.

She then hands me her empty drink.

"Here go throw this one away for me" Bia says as her friends continue to giggle waiting to see if I continue to follow her orders.

I am once again stunned that she is just barking orders at me. Her bratty/bossy side that I have never seen is fully coming out, and I am completely turned on by it. I must have stood paused for too long because she loses her smirk.

"Come on you are always trying to flirt with me regardless of me not showing any interest in you at all. You should be happy that I am giving you this attention that you want so badly. So just do as you're told, and I will actually have some use for you." Bia says in a very humiliating tone.

Her friends are now laughing out loud as my face turn bright red. Embarrassed (and very turned on) I turn around to walk to the trash can and throw away her empty cup as she told me to do. As start to move she grabs the collar of my shirt.

"Say yes ma'am" Bia commands. And I take no time to comply.

"Yes ma'am" I say and watch her evil smirk return to her face. Her friends continue to laugh and one of them says "Good boy" which prompts a loud laugh from Bia and the rest of the group.

I walk over to the trash can and throw away her cup. Then walk back to the group of bratty Latina sass.

"Ready for you next orders?" Bia says, she is now fully aware that she has me wrapped around her finger.

"Yes ma'am" I reply.

"Good. We uber'ed here and have been dancing for 2 hours straight. We're ready to leave and you're gonna drive us back home." Bia says.

"Yes ma'am" I reply.

"Wow look at you, a quick little learner" Bia says as she pats me on the head.

"Now go buy us another round of drinks. You will deliver them to us and then go wait in your truck until we come out. Got it?" Bia continues.

"Okay... fine" I say.

"Umm no. I liked it better when you just reply with 'yes ma'am'" Bia snapped back at me.

"...yes ma'am" I say and head over to the bar to get the group of girls one last round of drinks.

I come back to the girls with their drinks and they hand me their empty cups.

"Good boy" her friends say.

"Now get lost. Don't forget to throw these cups away. And you better be waiting to open the doors for our sexy asses" Bia says.

"Yes ma'am" I reply.

I sit in my truck and wait on the ladies as I am told. I can't help to be excited that the sexy Latina girl I have always had a crush on was able to sense my submissive side and use it to her advantage. And to add to my humiliation her two Hispanic friends that I have never met before are witnessing it all happen; and even added to it!

I see the group of girls walk out to the parking lot and start walking to my truck. I get out of my truck and open the back doors.

"Still following orders like my little dog" Bia says while laughing with her friends.

"Yes ma'am" I say.

The girls climb in the truck, and I close the door behind them. I then walk around to the driver's side and get behind the wheel.

I crank up my truck and prepare to put in drive when Bia kicks her feet up on the middle console. She is wearing black leather combat boots. I can tell that she has had them for a long time by the wear signs and dirt covering them.

"Don't put that truck in drive yet. Take off my shoes. My feet are hot as hell and killing me from all that dancing." Bia says.

I immediately feel my cock swell up with as much blood as it can possibly hold. I have always had a huge foot fetish. And just hearing Bia order me to take off her sweaty shoes in her bratty tone is enough to drive me insane.

Without even thinking I eagerly untie the laces of her boots and remove them, exposing her perfectly manicured light brown feet. She wasn't wearing any socks and her toes are painted white. I can see the sweat covering her feet.

"Damn he did that with some urgency! I think he is fucking foot freak" one of her friends says in disgust while laughing.

"Valerie, I think you are exactly right. This explains why he has been doing everything that we say all night. I knew something was weird about him hahaha." Bia replies.

This was the first time that I have even heard Valerie's name, and she was dead on the money with her observation. I couldn't even take my eyes off her feet and the girls were well aware. This causes them to laugh even harder.

"What do you have to say? Are you a little foot freak?" Valerie asks me.

"Yes ma'am" I reply. Humiliated and feeling completely belittled by the bratty group.

The strikes up another strong laugh from the group of girls. A sound that I am very used to hearing by this point.

"Oh my god Jessica get your phone out and record this idiot" Bia says in between laughs.

As I learn the final name of the Hispanic brat that has been humiliating me all night. I watch her pull out her phone and see the camera light illuminate. Jessica turns her phone around to record herself, Bia, and Valerie.

"Bia has been bossing the little white boy around all night and he has been following every order she makes hahaha. Come to find out he is loser that loves feet!" Valerie says into the camera as all the girls laugh.

She then flips the camera around to record me and Bia's beautiful feet that are propped up on the center dash beside me. I am still holding her boots since she has not told me to drop them.

"I want you to put your face inside of my nasty fucking boots and take some big loud whiffs for us to hear or else we are gonna send out this video to everyone we know hahaha it'll go viral for sure" Bia says.

Once again, without even taking a second to pause I do as I am told. I open up her boot, put my nose inside, and take deep inhales. I could smell her feet from a distance as soon as I took them off of her. They certainly do not smell good. In fact, they are almost unbearable. I continue to do as commanded and loudly inhale her sweaty stench, which somehow still has me memorized. My cock continues to throb even as my eyes water and I begin to cough.

The camera light must have illuminated my rock-hard cock pressing through my sweatpants. The girls begin to laugh historically at me.

"You are kidding me!! You are literally gagging on my nasty foot stench, and you're fucking turned on by this?? God you seriously are a loser. You have really earned you title as a foot freak!" Bia says while catching her breath from laughing so hard.

The camera is continuing to record me as the boot is still pressed up to my face.

"We just need to only refer to him as foot freak from now on. I mean it's just a perfect description of him hahaha" Valerie says

"Oh my god you're right girl! You hear that foot freak? That is what you will be called from here on out. Now take your nose out of my boots." Bia says.

I do as I am told and remove the boot from my face. Even as sour and strong as the smell is I still have a strong urge to bury my nose back into it and continue smelling her scent. I really am a foot freak.

Bia picks up her right foot and spreads her toes apart. The light from the camera recording illuminates the sweat all over her feet.

"Now put your nose in-between my toes and inhale the source of that foul smell." Bia says as her and her friends watch in amusement as I continue to embarrass myself.

I go to lean my face into her sweaty feet. As she spreads her toes apart, I can see the toe jam that has built up between her beautiful toes. This does not slow me down at all as I am completely submitted to her and her friends, and the gorgeous pair of feet that I am lucky enough to be in the presence of.

Just before I make it to her foot, she picks up her left foot and with a lot of power, kicks me in the side of the face. The bottom of her sweaty hot foot stings my cheeks, and my head is knocked back. Valerie and Jessica are in tears from laughing so hard.

"You didn't say 'Yes ma'am' when I gave you an order. Do you want use to send out this video right now?" Bia asks.

"No ma'am" I reply. My face still stinging from the brutal kick she delivered.

"As a matter of fact, you just need to refer to us all as goddesses." Jessica says.

"That a great idea Jess. You got that foot freak?" Bia snaps at me.

"Yes goddesses." I say.

"Good. Now kiss the bottom of the foot that just smacked the shit out of you and thank me for the honor." Bia says.

"Yes goddess." Is the first words out of my mouth.

Then I immediately plant my lips on the bottom of her foot and kiss it.

"Thank you for kicking me in the face with your beautiful feet goddess." I say. This is the most humiliating thing I have ever done in my life, and the camera is continuing to film it all, while the group continues to laugh and make the humiliation worse.

"God you're pathetic. Now get back to that sniffing that I originally ordered you to do." Bia says.

"Yes goddess." I reply.

I put my nose in-between her spread toes and inhale. The smell is somehow even more potent and sour than the inside of her boots were. Still, I can't get enough. The feet and the humiliation are more than I can bear. Even though I have not been stroking myself, my pants have been rubbing the tip of my dick everytime I move. I cannot believe it; I begin to obviously orgasm and cum in my sweatpants.

The girls are laughing hysterically.

"This loser did not just cum in his pants from smelling your foot sweat and toe jam!! What is wrong with him hahaha." Valerie says.

Bia takes the phone from Valerie to get a close a closeup of me and the mess I clearly made in my pants.

"Tell the camera that you are a nasty foot freak who just came from being ordered to smell my feet." Bia says.

"I am a nasty foot freak that just came from being told to smell Goddess Bia's feet." I repeat to the camera.

"That's right and now you are stuck being our little slave. We'll always have this video ready to release to the whole school if you ever forget that." Bia says.

"Yes Goddess. Thank you for letting me be a slave to you and your friends" I say back.

The girls laugh and Bia turns off the camera. Valerie gets her phone back and I hear the video begin to play as she is rewatching me submit myself to the feet and commands of the sexy Latina girls.

"Now put the truck in drive and take us back to the apartment, and make sure you hold up my boots and continue to smell that the whole drive back... and try not to cum in your pants from my foot stench again hahaha" Bia orders.

"Yes, goddess Bia" I say, and do as I am told.

"Welcome to your new life as our little slave foot freak" Bia says.

"Yes Goddess. Thank you." I say before burying my nose back into her boots.