The Crush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had no idea what I was going to say.

"No ma'am, I don't think I can explain. I just shouldn't."

"Again with the silly statements. You are going to cum for me now. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"First, let's get these pretty little panties down."

She pulled them quickly down to my ankles to rest there with my pants. She said, "Now turn sideways."

I carefully rotated around shuffling my restrained feet trying not to lose my balance. I could see the surprise on her face as she looked at my butt. It was still full of bruises from my meeting with Monica earlier in the week.

"Well, well, well, I guess I am not the only person feeling you need a correction, am I Sam."

"No, Ms. Sanford."

With that she took the Fleshlight, spit some saliva onto the rubber and spread it around with her finger. Then she took it and pushed it over my penis and began to move it back and forth. Having not had an orgasm for over a week I became delirious. It felt so good, for a moment I shut my eyes and forgot about my predicament. In fact my head started to spin, and then I realized that I had lost my balance and was falling toward the oak coffee table. I twisted quickly so my head wouldn't slam into it but caught my elbow on the edge hard. I yelled with pain. I could see a small trickle of blood running down my arm where it must have caught the sharp part of the table. I just lay there for a moment grimacing looking up at Ms. Sanford.

She sat there smiling and shaking her head. "I would recommend you concentrate on what you are doing from now on or someone is really going to get hurt. Now get back up here so I can finish."

I awkwardly tried to raise myself back up with my throbbing arm and bound feet. Once standing again I took a deep breath to regain my composure.

"May I continue?" she asked kurtley.

"Yes, ma'am."

First she took a tissue and wiped the little bit of blood dripping down my arm off. "We can't have you staining my carpet." was all she said. Then repositioned the Fleshlight and began pumping again.

I tried to stay focused on keeping my balance and cuming. I just wanted to get this over as quickly as possible. It didn't take long before my release began, my body spasmed as I disgorged a weeks worth of built up spunk into the Fleshlight."

Ms. Sanford then removed the Fleshlight tipping it quickly up so as not to spill anything. She then squeezed and wiped my deflated penis with the tissue to ensure nothing dripped out on the carpet.

"These things are great, except for the mess. Don't worry, I will show you how to clean it later."

She got up and started walking toward a room off the living room where I could see sunlight streaming in. "Follow me, and be quick about it. I don't have all day."

I thought, 'well that is good news, this isn't going to be an all day affair.' I tried to walk but quickly realized with my feet bound I could barely move. I dropped to the floor and began to crawl.

She was standing in there staring out the giant plate glass window into her fenced backyard when I finally dragged myself into the room. The floor was hard wood and the walls were bright white decorated with black and white artistic erotic photographs. In the middle of the room was a mahogany wood stand that sort of looked like a piece of workout equipment with some velcro straps at various places. I had an uneasy sense I was going to get intimately familiar with this contraption. She turned away from the window and looked toward me, again with that mischievous smile.

Matter-of-factly she said, "All right now for the main event. Let's get all those clothes off and in position."

She came over and helped me remove my shirt, then my shoes, pants and panties. Now I was stark naked on my knees on this hard wood floor. She gently guided me toward the mahogany structure. There were knobs that could adjust height and lengths of things. First she strapped my hands, then my elbows, then adjusted a padded support bar that my abdomen rested on then bound my knees and ankles. Once all the velcro was tightened I was completely immobilized.

When I entered the room I pretty quickly figured out what was going to happen, but it wasn't until I was fully secured in place that I truly started to panic. Something about being unable to move set off something primal with me sweating and shaking begging for her to stop and let me go. Begging for her forgiveness for whatever I had done, which I still wasn't totally clear what it was. I was a true blithering mess.

Ms. Sanford remained silent. She pulled up a small leather stool and sat on it next to me, stared out the window and gently caressed my hair ignored my pleas. She probably sat there like this for 15 minutes as I began to regain my composure. As I came out of the agitated state, I too stared out the window and watched the birds bopping around in her perfectly manicured lush backyard.

At some point she patted my head and said, "OK Sammy, are you ready to be a brave big boy and take the consequences for your actions?" She said it in such a kind soft voice it kept the panic from rushing back.

I said timidly, "I think so ma'am."

"Good, then let's begin."

She stood up and walked over to a vertical wood cabinet in the corner of the room and swung the door open. My eyes bulged and the panic started to return as I saw what it contained. Wood paddles of all shapes and sizes, canes, whips with single strands and others with multiple strands, and other stuff I couldn't recognize but that didn't make it any less scary all hanging from pegs.

She took what looked like a ball with straps coming out either side off a peg and brought it over.

"Sam, in the beginning you are going to be tempted to make a lot of noise. Screaming, begging, whimpering. While my walls are pretty thick I do not want to risk disturbing my neighbors on this quiet Saturday morning. So initially we will use this to ensure that doesn't happen. OK?"

I was pretty sure I knew what she was going to do. Obviously, strapped here I really didn't have a choice. "Yes ma'am."

"Good boy."

She gently put her hand on my mouth. "Open wide."

She inserted the ball in my mouth and secured the straps around the back of my head. I could still breath through my nose and with some effort around the ball in my mouth. The panic of being trapped began to rise again. She saw me getting agitated and stroked my ass tenderly and then slipped her hand underneath and softly massaged my penis briefly and then took her hand away. This had a calming effect.

My panic started to recede again and she gracefully stood back up and walked over to the cabinet. She stood there looking at the many instruments, touched one then shook her head, picked up one then murmured "mmm" then put it back. Finally she delicately removed one that looked like a classic fraternity paddle, like you see in the movies, and grabbed the handle firmly and swung it around in a little ark. Woosh. She turned to me and said, "This will do just fine, don't you think, Sammy?"

With the ball in my mouth all I could do was grunt and look her in the eyes.

"Good. Let's start."

And then without ceremony she began to strike. She first hit my left ass cheek three times, then the right, and repeated this pattern. At first it was not too hard then the intensity increased, and increased some more. I lost count how many times she had hit me, but a deep burn was growing in my ass independent of the sharp pain of each strike. As she just kept going, the extremely painful burn morphed into a strange emotional burn that I can't really describe but it was overwhelmingly powerful. I suddenly realized I was crying, sobbing. It was like an out-of-body experience where I felt like I was almost watching myself turn into mush. I couldn't yell or say anything, just squeak and groan.

Then she paused, moved around to my front, bent down, put her finger under my chin, directed me to turn my head so I was looking directly in her eyes with my face inches away. She patted my head, and said in a soft quiet voice, "You are doing very well so far... Sammy. Very brave boy."

With that she stood up and returned to her position.

'So far... WTF. No way. No way.'' my brain screamed.

But, Ms. Sanford started up again with the same steady pattern. The pain and burning returned even more intensely and sharper than before, but I was calmer. I did not panic, I just focused on making it though, it was no longer a shock, I just wanted to end but I accepted the punishment and was not mentally fighting this."

Then suddenly she suddenly stopped and said "Oh. What a surprise!"

I stopped staring at the floor and craned my neck around to look at her. Out of the corner of my eye I caught some movement out the plate glass window. I turned my head around to look and my brain went blank. It was Jackie and Hallie walking past the plate glass window looking like they had just been out for a run. Ms. Sanford seemed to be waving and pointing them to the outside wall of the room.

OMG.

"Come in, come in. Perfect timing."

"Hi Ms. Sanford" Jackie said.

"Oh, girls just call me Joan. Here, let's get you a couple seats."

"Thank you Joan. We so appreciate you suggesting we stop by." Hallie said.

"Wow. This is great. So kind of you. Thanks" said Jackie.

At this point no one really seemed to be paying attention to me, strapped down naked and gagged in front of them.

Then Jackie said snickering, "Wow, Sammy, you really have a red ass. Ms. Sandford you are a real pro at this and quite the set-up."

"Well, I have had a lot of practice. And I think it's important for us old timers to bring along the new generation." Ms. Sanford said, smiling.

"Yeah, I had no idea how much of this.. ah ... ah... training was going on."

"Well, you will see. It makes a huge difference. It can turn jackasses into gentlemen. More well disciplined men and the world would be a better place. Oh. I almost forgot. Sam, say hellow to Jackie and Hallie."

She was clearly toying with me. I just grunted.

"He has been a very good boy this morning after a rather rough start. You have been good Sam haven't you?"

I just nodded my head, not having any idea what to make of this. They all giggle now staring at me.

"This is a really cool contraption," Hallie said pointing to the rack I was strapped onto.

"Yes, there is a woman who makes them about 20 miles from here. I can always give you her info if you are ever in the market." Ms. Sanford said with a smirk.

"So what is this here?" Hallie asked, pointing to the FleshLight sitting on the floor with the rubber lips facing up.

"I find it is very helpful, let's say more impactful, to have men cum before the spanking. Retaining that sperm clouds their minds, as we know. Also, if they are aroused they sometimes mistake a spanking for pleasure or play. With my spanking, they are quicky disabused of that notion, but never-the-less I like to get it all cleaned out before they start. If you look down inside there, you can see Sam had a lot stored up."

Hallie reached down, picked up the container and looked inside. "Wow. That is a lot of stuff."

"Let me see." Jackie said, as she pulled it away from Hallie. She looked down inside and frowned. "Joan, did Sam tell you he was not allowed to cum?"

"Well when I pulled down his pretty black panties and started to masturbate him he said something about it not being right or allowed. When I asked him what he meant, he basically said it was nothing. Right Sam?"

I just looked up at her with a forlorn expression. Jackie then said, "Wait, did you say black panties?"

"Well yes. They are right over there." Joan pointed to the living room floor."

"I expressly said, no more black panties during the day, this is very very disappointing. Sam, what do you have to say for yourself?"

I grunted.

Jackie looked over at Joan, "Can we take the gag out of his mouth? I would like to get some things straightened out."

"Absolutely dear." Ms. Sanford said as she undid the gag and removed it from my mouth. "This was just to ensure Sam didn't bother the neighbors. In the beginning young men tend to get pretty vocal during a correction before they understand that it will only make it worse. You understand now Sam, don't you?"

I moved my mouth around a bit to get the sensation back and then said, "Yes, ma'am."

Jackie did the same thing Ms. Sanford had done; she put her finger under my chin and turned my head to look straight into her eyes. Our faces had never been this close before and I got a rush of excitement.

Hallie giggled, "Seems you have quite an effect on him Jackie." she pointed to my rock hard penis which was stuck straight out just below the support bar that held my abdomen in place.

"Sammy, you don't seem to be taking this too seriously." Jackie said so close to my face I could feel her breadth.

"I am Mistress, I so am." I pleaded.

"But I expressly told you not to wear these panties, I told you just this morning. And there I see them sitting on the living room floor ... BLACK PANTIES."

"Well...I was embarrassed to wear the other ones to Ms. Sanford's and I figured it wouldn't hurt anything."

"So you were both deceiving and disobeying me on purpose."

"I didn't mean to..."

"You didn't mean to... really."

While she stared at me she put down the FleshLight that was still in her hand and gently took the paddle from Ms. Sanford's hand.

Then

Wack...

Wack...

Wack...

She swung the paddle into my very sore and swollen ass with all her might, a total of fifteen strokes. I went to scream, but caught myself before a sound came out.

She handed the paddle back to Ms. Sanford and returned to the stool right near my head.

Again her face right up close to mine. I started to cry, "Please Miss, please Miss, I am so sorry. I never should have disobeyed you. So so sorry."

Jackie said firmly, with a little warmth, "That's more like it Sammy. Now the matter of you cumming. Why didn't you tell Ms. Sanford why you were not allowed to cum."

"Mistress, I wasn't sure she knew about our situation and I didn't know if you would want her to know."

"Well Sissy, that is a much better answer than the first one. I can understand your point. I think we can skip the paddle for this one, but I do think you should help Ms. Sanford clean up the toy you messed up, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress, yes Mistress, please. I would be more than happy to. Just let me up and I will get it perfectly clean. Please."

"Oh, you didn't think that's what I meant? Not really? Well either way." She bent down and picked the FleshLight back up, looked down inside it, smiled that patented evil Jackie smile and moved it toward my face.

"Let's start by emptying this out Sissy, but let's be absolutely sure none gets on Ms. Sanford's nice clean floor." With that Jackie moved it right up to my face and lips. ""Remember now Sam, no drips on the floor."

She pressed it against my face, tipped it up and poured it towards me. I tried to put my lips tightly around the entire rubber face as firmly as I could and sucked with everything I had. I so so did not want to know what would happen if it dripped. It was gross, so gross I almost felt like puking as the cum made its way to the back of my throat. It was a lot, a huge amount of gooey pungent gunk washing around in my mouth. I swallowed hard and it felt like I got it all.

"Now let's make sure the nice rubber lips are all nice and clean for Ms. Sanford."

Without hesitation I started to lick the rubber lips like my life depended on it. This part was less bad, but the idea of it made me cringe inside. I had just eaten my own cum, who does that?

Hallie said snickering, "Jackie, he is really going to need some training before letting him loose on any real vagina. Wow. He is like a wild animal."

"Oh, I have a plan. Hallie. Not today, but definitely on my list. Want to help?" Jackie said.

"Sure!" said Hallie.

"How about you Joan?"

"No, a little young for me. I prefer the deeply experienced. An advantage of reaching your 30's. Even untrained guys have generally figured it out by then. But if you ever need my set-up here, you are welcome to use it. Just let me know."

Again, I felt like a bystander laying there bound and naked with no one really talking to me. The women just kept chatting, ignoring me.

Then suddenly Jakie said, "Hallie, we have to go. We are going to be late for swim practice."

"Oh, yeah right. I totally lost track of time. This was so fun. Thank you Joan for having us."

"You are welcome girls. Any time I can be of help just let me know. Bye."

"Bye." Jackie said, now looking down at me as she was about to step out the door. "And Sammy, we will speak later about the consequences of your behavior and your training."

"Yes, Mistress", I said quietly, almost feeling like an outside observer of this whole situation and my life in general.

As I looked out the window and watched Jackie and Hallie walk by toward the back gate chatting like nothing out-of-the-ordinary had just happened, I hear "Huh hmmm... Sam we are not done here yet."

I look over at Ms. Sanford and she is standing staring down at me with a stern look.

"You have gotten me very hot and bothered with all this today. I need some relief. As I told Jackie, young men aren't my thing but in this case you will just have to do."

With that she walked toward the dining room table in the other room, picked up one of the heavy wooden dining room chairs, brought it back to the room and put it down in front of my face. The lip of the seat of the chair was right below my chin level. Ms. Sandler hiked up her skirt to her hips leaving her pussy totally exposed and then plopped down in the chair slamming my head on the way as she brought her left leg over the top and into position. Now her vagina was an inch from my face. The warm moist musky smell overwhelmed me. There was moisture emanating from the folds of skin and sweat glistening from her thighs. All I could see was flesh, beautiful flesh in every direction.

I could feel her hand gently massaging the back of my head.

"Alright Sam. Am I correct in assuming you have never done this before?"

"Yes ma'am." I said meekly.

"OK. Well here is what you are going to do. You are going to stick out your tongue and flatten it like a pancake. Yes, just like that."

She then skitched her hips forward so my tongue and nose were in direct contact with her pussy.

"Now I want you to lick from the bottom all the way to the very top where the end of your tongue reaches the top of my clit and do it again and again. Remember, do it in a regular rhythm, not rushed. Just keep doing it and don't change the pace or you might ruin it for me. Believe me, you do not want to ruin my orgasm."

So I began. I actually found the taste sort of good, but I just tried to keep focused on doing it and keeping the pace constant.

"Put a little more pressure on from your tongue... that's good. Just like that. Fuck thats nice."

I kept going and I could hear Ms. Sandler above me as she made guttural noises that sort of sounded like pleasure, but not sure. In this position my neck really needed to stretch up to get to the top and it didn't take long for a strain to start to emerge with a slight cramp. She kept adjusting her hips and occasionally pulled my face hard into her crotch and then released it and then would squirm her hips.

I had been at it for what felt like forever with her hip movement constantly becoming more animated. It was getting very warm down there and her thighs started to press hard against my ears. Then she took both hands and pulled my head into her crotch with all her strength. At this point I felt trapped and couldn't breath. I was starting to panic but just kept at the motion as best I could for fear of the consequences. Suddenly I could feel a convulsion of her thighs that loosened their grip on my head but her hands kept me pressed in tight. More liquid flowed from her vagina which blocked any air I could get around the edges of my lips or through my nose. I felt like I was about to suffocate and lose consciousness any second. Then she made a loud throaty noise and everything relaxed. While I had never done this before, I knew enough to know she had just cum. She sat still for a second and pulled her hips slightly back, so that I could breathe again. Just in time.