The Crush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes she pulled the chair back freeing my head. I could now see her face from below. She looked totally relaxed with a gentle smile on her lips. She moved her hand across her forehead to adjust her hair. Then she stood up, allowed her skirt to fall back down, and quickly brushed it with her hands as if to get the wrinkles out and get it back in place.

"Well Sam.... well. That was quite something. I think you might have some natural talent. I think you are going to be spending a lot of time down there. In fact I am going to need to let Jackie know what a find she has on her hands."

I could have sworn she looked a little bit flustered as she bent down and started to untie me. I just sat there in silence.

"Now let's get you up and on your way."

With that she helped me to my feet and led me back over into the living room where my clothes sat on the floor.

"Wait here for a second." She rushed off to another room as I stood there naked. 'Now what' I thought to myself. I really was not capable of taking anything more. I was totally spent.

"Here, I want you to have these." She handed me some frilly pink panties. "You can leave your black ones here, I will throw them out for you."

As I put them on she said, "Those look so much better on you Sam. Such a cute red butt."

For some reason it made me feel really good to have Ms. Sanford's panties on. Almost proud, though I realized that made absolutely no sense.

"Thank you Ms. Sanford."

I put on my clothes and walked toward the door.

"You did very well today Sam. I look forward to next time."

Next time? What had I got myself into?

"Thank you Ms. Sanford."

"You are very welcome Sam."

With that I was out the door, out in the sunlight again, a beautiful day. Free. Exhausted but free.

I walked over and grabbed my bike off the ground and mounted it. When my ass touched the seat it stung. "Ouch" I said reflexively. My legs felt rubbery as I put the first one on the pedal.

"How did it go 'getting ahead of things this morning' Sam." said a familiar voice from behind.

I turned and there stood Mrs. Herbert with that cat-got-the-canary grin on her face. She was still in her workout gear.

"Oh Hi Mrs. Herbert. It all went very well."

"Sam, you look a little shaky. Are you OK?"

"I am just fine. Just need to get going."

"Sure Sam. Well when I see your mother this afternoon at choir practice I will let her know I saw you working hard to get your extra credit. I bet she will be a little surprised. I mean happy."

"Thank you Mrs. Herbert." I said looking back at her as I started to race home on my bike.

My mind started to wander. All these coincidences, were they somehow connected? That seemed impossible. I just wanted to get back home and crawl back into bed, even though it was still morning. I needed to figure out what to do next, I needed a plan.