The Crush Pt. 04

Story Info
A visiting friend joins Chris and Del's arrangement.
4.7k words
4.64
7.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were laying in bed watching TV, Alex's head in her lap, fingers stroking absent-mindedly through the smooth black hair. Del's phone buzzed and she picked it up in her free hand.

"I want you naked with your hand between your legs," Chris wrote. "Not necessarily on the bed. Surprise me."

She smirked at his message.

"I have a friend over," she slid her thumb over the screen, forming the words in a smooth, gliding motion.

The indicator that Chris was typing appeared and disappeared several times. Was Chris unsure of what to say? Was he actually doubting himself, erasing and retyping what he had written?

"It's after midnight. Is it a sleepover sort of friend?" He finally sent the message and Del laughed out loud reading it. Alex looked up at her. Del shook her head, her thumb already moving in reply to Chris.

"Yes, my friend's sleeping over."

"I guess I won't interrupt."

Delilah was laughing again. This was a slightly weird side of Chris that she hadn't encountered before. Was he feeling insecure that she was with another guy? Honestly, she hadn't been with another guy in months, but they didn't really discuss it. They've spent exactly zero time talking about their relationship.

"Is it that boy of yours?" Alex looked up at her again, meeting her eye.

"He's a man and he's not mine. Not exclusively mine, anyway."

"Oh, so he's like community property? Anyone can have him?" Alex teased.

"What, are you interested? Suddenly got a hankering for some cock?" Del dished it right back out at her friend. Alex smiled up at her.

"I'm interested in you," Alex reached up, tucking a strand of loose hair back behind Delilah's ear. Her hand brushed gently along her cheek on the way back down. "And if 'the man' is now a package deal, I can handle that." Del bit the corner of her lip, scanning Alex's face.

"I'm not sure you'd be into... the sort of arrangement that Chris and I have, sweetie. It's not like those couple of times that we've done this before." Del ran her fingers through Alex's hair again.

"What kind of arrangement is that?" Her friend smirked at her. Del looked away, sighing. She hadn't really had to explain this to anyone yet. It has been her dirty little secret for months now, and if she were honest, it felt a little bit embarrassing to admit it to her friend.

"Ok, don't judge me for this, but... it's this whole dominant-submissive thing," Alex's smile spread, "and I'm not the one in charge." She watched Alex's eyebrows dart up in surprise. "He's in control, I don't really get a say. He... actually prefers that I just not talk at all." Her friend's expression changed to concern, the smile gone. "But I like it!" Del reassured. "I really like it. It's simple, he's really clear about what he wants and it's nice for someone else to take charge for a change. God, it's liberating, in a way, not having to think about it, not having to decide on the next move or work on seducing the guy." Alex laughed.

"Like you really need to work at seducing a guy!" She exclaimed.

"You have no idea, dear! I feel like I've been working on seducing this particular guy my whole life!"

Del hadn't really talked about Chris before with Alex. They were from different worlds that didn't intersect much. Chris was someone out of her childhood, from their little suburb-like neighborhood on Staten Island, the kid down the block, her brother's best friend. She and Alex met in college, in Massachusetts, where they indulged in all the freedoms of being away from home, from their families, free to experiment. They moved back home after college, Del to Staten Island and Alex to Providence, but they had a certain kind of relationship, the sort that picked up at the exact intensity that it had left off the last time they were together. There was no awkwardness between them, even when they went months without seeing each other. And there was that intimate factor in it, the way they touched, the way they shared a bed. As much as Delilah's relationship with Alex resembled the one she had with Chris, it was also vastly different. They were almost complimentary, as opposed to redundant. Her interactions with Alex were much more sensual, tender, caring. In Del's mind, Chris was a fuck buddy while Alex was a special friend.

Alex was entirely aware, however, that Del preferred men. She enjoyed the closeness and intimacy with Alex, but at the core of it was their friendship and neither of them imagined that they'd end up together as life partners. Alex still lived in Rhode Island and they only saw each other once every few months. In their time apart, they happily dated other people; Del - exclusively men, Alex - a mixture of both, leaning heavier towards women.

Del finished filling Alex in on her history with Chris and what had happened at her brother's wedding. Alex listened with great attention, her eyes widening at certain parts. Del explained that things were casual with him, no expectations of exclusivity, no conversations about feelings, no actual dates. That work party that Delilah had taken Chris to back in December was just about the only time they ventured out together. It wasn't a bad experience, far from it, but it was yet to be repeated.

"I am intrigued," Alex confessed. Del smiled down at her.

"It wouldn't be like that time with David or even with Mike. Those guys..." Del struggled to find the right words. "They were just so overexcited and giddy to be with two girls that they just let us do whatever we wanted. I don't think that would work with Chris."

"You don't think he'd be into a threesome?"

"I don't know that YOU would be interested in being ordered around by him," Del shrugged. Alex sat up next to her, shoulder to shoulder, hugging her knees.

"If you tell me that he's a good guy and he wouldn't take it too far and that it's all basically a game where you guys play these particular roles, I'd be down with it." Del looked over her friend carefully, her lips pressed together, wondering whether she could vouch for Chris this way. She was certain that he was a decent guy and that there was a distinction between being forceful and being dominant. She trusted him.

"Do you really want to do this?"

"I'm curious, Del!" Alex wrapped her arm through Del's, leaning into her. "You know me, I'm all up for an adventure! You have my interest piqued with this whole... 'give yourself over to absolute pleasure' thing," Alex quoted Rocky Horror with a grin.

"Come 'ere," Del wrapped an arm around Alex pulling her in. She stretched her phone out in her other hand, swiping to turn on the camera. She tapped to flip the camera into selfie mode and watched Alex adjust her expression into something more sultry and pouty, her smooth, shiny black locks framing her face. Del smiled at the image and snapped the picture.

They took a few and she let Alex pick the one she liked before sending it to Chris. It happened to be one where Delialah had leaned in and kissed the side of Alex's jaw, a couple of inches below her ear, and Alex had this fantastic, genuine, sexy smile.

"Do you want to join us?" Del typed the accompanying message to the picture.

It was well after midnight, closer to one o'clock, and she wasn't sure what Chris was up to. Obviously, his plan earlier in the night was to get some pics of her masturbating and jerk off to them. So he probably wasn't going out. She wondered sometimes whether he went out on dates or fucked other girls, but she preferred not to let her mind travel down that path. It didn't matter, she assured herself. It was irrelevant to what they were doing. His reply jarred her out of her thoughts.

"I don't know," he had typed. Followed closely by "what are we doing?" Alex leaned in to read his message, grinning.

"Take another picture," she instructed Del, then, once Del had her camera ready and pointed at them, Alex pulled down the edge of Delilah's tank top just below her nipple and stuck out her tongue to lick it. It was hard to concentrate on taking the photo because Alex's wonderous tongue did amazing things to her nipples, but she managed to snap a few. She wished Alex didn't pull away so quickly though. She exhaled, then flicked through the snapshots to choose the one to send to Chris. His reply took longer than expected.

"I see," his message read. Another pause. A couple of false starts where the indicator in the text told them Chris was typing but no message was sent. "How long is your friend staying?"

"Alex will be here all weekend. She's not leaving until Sunday afternoon," Delilah replied quickly, her thumb swiping across the on-screen keyboard.

"Is this something that you and your friend would still do whether or not I'm there?" That question caught Del by surprise. She and Alex looked at each other.

"Yes," she typed back.

There was a long pause on Chris's end while Del and Alex stared at the screen. There was no indication of him typing for a long time. This was different from their previous experiences with men. Both other times, as soon as the offer of a threesome was on the table, the guy had jumped on it. Neither David nor Mike had hesitated. David had been another friend of theirs in college, a funny and attractive guy whose company they both enjoyed. He always reminded Del of one of the Weasley twins from Harry Potter. They had their one night, which was fun, and they had remained friends afterward without a repeat. Mike had been a guy Delilah dated right out of college, when she first moved back home. They had met at the gym and had a fairly standard relationship of dinner dates, phone calls, and weekend sex. They were together a couple of months before Alex came out to visit and the girls decided to put the offer out on the table. Mike eagerly accepted, and just like with David, it was fun and mostly revolved around what Del and Alex wanted to do. Neither of those guys made requests, just rolling with whatever the girls offered up to him. Del dated Mike for a couple more months after the threesome and they broke up for entirely unrelated reasons.

"Maybe tomorrow night," Chris finally replied. Del just stared at the screen, almost disbelieving at how cool and collected he came off in this situation. Alex snagged the phone out of Del's hand.

"Sounds like fun!" She typed back and hit send. "Show me what he looks like," Alex turned to Del, handing her back her phone.

Del had never taken any pictures of Chris. They weren't friends on social media. She loaded the Facebook app and searched her brother's profile, looking for pictures from his wedding. There were a few good ones there of Chris and she pointed him out to Alex. Alex's eyes widened and Del felt herself getting a little turned on thinking back to that wedding, wondering whether the photos were taken before or after she sucked him off.

"Geez, that's... a little intimidating," Alex shrank away. "If the other person you're sleeping with looks like that, makes me feel a bit inadequate," she confessed.

"Oh my god, stop it!" Del put the phone away, wrapping Alex in both of her arms. "You're so fucking beautiful, he's not going to know what to do with you."

He didn't know what to do with her, it seemed obvious to Del when Chris walked in the door Saturday night. She wouldn't describe his demeanor as nervous or uncomfortable, but he seemed pensive and hesitant, as if unsure where to start. She decided that perhaps she needed to make the first move. She took Alex's hand, leading her to the bed, and the two of them sat down on the edge. She glanced over to Chris, who stood leaning against the stool at her kitchen counter. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and his eyes were intense, watching. Her apartment was just a studio, a single open space, small and rather crowded, so even at the counter, Chris wasn't all that far away from them.

Del went in for the kiss, her hands cupping Alex's face, their lips meeting in a gentle touch. Alex had such soft lips, such a tender tongue, that Del could never kiss her firmly. They were always light, sensual butterfly kisses where their lips danced together with barely any friction. She could feel Alex's soft hands at the back of her neck, then running down her back, their breasts pressing together. Del's hand slid down her friend's neck towards her chest, then down over the swell of her breast, obstructed only by a thin t-shirt. Alex had phenomenal little breasts, a perfect handful, with small, dark nipples.

For a second, Chris had slipped out of her head, the fact that he was there, watching, escaped her. Alex's hand was rubbing gentle circles on the small of her back, underneath her shirt, and Delilah was lost in the pleasantness of the light tickle. The sharp sting at the roots of her hair snapped her back. Chris's hand was in her hair, grabbing firmly, jerking her out of the kiss. She craned her neck to look up at him. His eyes were dark, full of lust and want, but his jaw was set in a firm way, as if he was angry. He towered standing over her and she felt her thighs clenching at this dynamic, looking up at him, his firm grip on her.

"I need your mouth," he growled, pushing her down towards the floor with his grasp on her hair. She didn't struggle against his pull, letting herself be dragged to her knees in front of him, looking up at him, awaiting his direction. "I don't know what you're fucking waiting for. Take out my dick and put your mouth on it." He seemed harsher than usual and Del wondered whether he was just more turned on, more desperate, after having watched her with Alex.

Alex. Del wondered what her reaction was to this, whether it scared her or turned her on. She couldn't turn her head to look. Chris's hand was still unyielding in her hair as she took his shaft into her mouth. He let her move at her own face at first, licking the head of his cock, moving her lips up and down the length of him, swirling her tongue around him. Then he stepped closer, tipping her head back slightly with a pull of her hair and thrusting deep into her throat. She gagged and he pulled back, taking a few shallow thrusts before shoving himself further back again. She kept her eyes on his while he fucked her mouth and noticed him glance sideways. She tried to shift her gaze to right, getting a glimpse of Alex kneeling next to her on the floor, looking up towards Chris as well. Chris didn't let up, didn't pull away from her to give Alex a turn, continuing to drive into her mouth.

Her eyes watered, both from how deep down her throat Chris was shoving his cock and from the way he pulled back on her hair. The roots tingled and stung, but simultaneously her pussy flowed, her body enjoying the abuse. She felt Alex leaning down, tentatively, positioning herself below and between them, wedging her petite figure in. She steadied herself with a hand against Del's thigh and then...

"Fuck!" Chris was growling again as Alex licked and sucked his balls. His thrusts became faster and shallower and then he was coming, without warning. His cum filled Del's mouth as she tried to swallow it all.

He pulled away, stepping back and releasing her hair. Alex moved in, licking the corner of Del's mouth, kissing her harder than they've ever kissed before. She stroked her hair tenderly, soothing the twinge of pain that had been there from the way that Chris had pulled it. She relaxed into her friend's touch.

"Stand up," Chris was at their side, tapping Alex on the shoulder. Their kiss disengaged and Alex stood up, looking up to Chris with an expectant expression. His eyes were on Delilah though. "Eat her pussy," he commanded. She wanted to smile but resisted. There was still some sort of irritated quality to his expression.

Alex smiled down at her and Delilah reached up to shimmy her yoga pants down her legs. She brought the panties down with them, all the way to Alex's ankles, letting her step out of them. Her hands came up her friend's thighs, her pale skin contrasted against Alex's caramel. She stroked her tenderly, taking her time, unlike the 'right down to it' approach that Chris preferred. She leaned to kiss her thighs, licking a trail towards her glistening slit. Whether it was licking Chris's balls or kissing her while her mouth still tasted like his cum, something had gotten Alex turned on.

She drew her tongue through Alex's folds, taking in her familiar taste that always reminded her of green tea. She drew her tongue towards her entrance, pressing it firmly inside. Alex moaned, her hands gently grasping the sides of Del's face, holding her there. She took small steps backward, towards the bed, bringing Del with her. Alex sat down on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide open and laying back. She sighed in apparent relief as Del sucked on her folds, drawing them into her mouth.

Once again, Delilah was lost in the task she was performing, entirely focused on Alex. She could feel Chris approach and stand at her side, but she didn't turn to look at him. Her eyes were on Alex who appeared to be so close to an orgasm. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted with just the tip of her tongue peeking out. Del sucked in her clit between her lips, nipping it lightly, and Alex moaned with pleasure. Her hips rose up towards Del's face and her thigh twitched. A steady whining sound emanated from her friend's mouth.

"So good, mmm..." the words escaped her.

Dell had moved away from Alex's clit, but not entirely away from her pussy, her mouth still working at lapping up her juices.

"Fuck, Del, you're a far bigger slut than I even imagined," Chris announced. Alex looked towards him and reached out a hand. Del turned to look as well. He was standing next to them, his cock in his hand, stroking it in a slow, deliberate way.

"Come 'ere, I'll help you with that," Alex offered, her hand still outstretched. Chris shook his head.

"Nah, Del's gonna help me with that in a minute," he declared. "Take off your clothes, Del, then get up on the bed, all fours," he instructed, his eyes on Delilah. She moved immediately. Alex scooted over, making room for her. Her clothes landed in a pile on the floor next to the bed, as if she were desperate for the next part. As soon as she was in position, Chris' hand came down on her ass with a crack. It stung her skin and made her pussy clench. He smacked her ass again before he spoke. "You're fucking insatiable nympho, aren't you?"

"Mhmm," she agreed, her body jolting each time his hand came down on her ass again. Alex sat up on the bed next to her, her knees drawn up to her chest, watching them. The expression on her face was mildly frightened. Chris stuck his hand between her legs, firmly grasping her pussy in an unexpected way.

"Did you get all wet eating her pussy?" Fingers shoved inside her, feeling simultaneously rough and fantastic. She didn't answer him. "Your cunt is fucking dripping." He hadn't used that word before, but Delilah didn't take offense. Her entire body was inexplicably keyed up. She had already made both Chris and Alex come and she desperately wanted to get off as well. "Should I fuck you bare and then have Alex eat my cum out of your pussy?"

Del felt her channel contract at his words, squeezing his fingers. They've has sex without a condom, on occasion, since Chris had gotten tested. She preferred to do it in the second half of her cycle when the chances of an accident were lower. She was on the pill, of course, but didn't want to take any extra risk with Chris getting her pregnant. The scenario that he described was incredibly enticing though. Having Alex's tongue inside her, slurping up Chris's cum, sounded fantastic. Chris withdrew his fingers, leaving Delilah craving more. She whimpered, pushing her ass back toward him. He smacked it, hard, making her scream. Alex flinched, her eyes switching between Del and Chris.

"On second thought, no, you're not gonna get that," she heard him ripping open a foil packet. There was a momentary pause and then Chris was grasping her ass in his hands, pulling it back towards him.

12