The Crush Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slammed the entire length of his cock inside her in one swift move, Del cried out again. Alex watched her intently and she tried to give her some sort of a hint through her expression that this was ok, that she was enjoying it, and that Chris wasn't truly hurting her. She moaned as he pounded into her, his groin slapping against her ass. She needed this, relishing every sensation of his cock plowing into her.

Chris leaned over her, his body pressing against her back, and pulled one arm out from under her, bringing it to the back. She laid her head down on the bed, facing in Alex's direction, waiting for him to grasp her other arm too. He did, holding her wrists behind her back in one of his hands while grasping her hip firmly with the other, continuing to drill her. She felt her pussy gush at the new sensation of being restrained. He was completely in control and the thought pushed her over the edge into an earth-shattering orgasm. She couldn't keep herself from moaning, everything pulsed with waves of ecstasy.

"Holy fucking crap!" Her voice came out high-pitched and pleading. Chris didn't ease up, ramming into her while her channel contracted around his shaft.

"Are you ok?" Alex looked concerned, leaning her face in close to Delilah's brushing hair out of her face.

"I am fucking fantastic!" Del breathed out. Chris smacked her ass.

"You're awfully talkative all of a sudden," he smirked. The sting seemed to reignite her orgasm, sending her off another cliff, causing her to cry out. Alex's gentle touch, the way she caressed her hair was in stark contradiction to Chris's grip and his savage pounding. Del's lips buzzed in a steady hum, unable to stop vocalizing.

Alex laid down next to her, kissing her lips tenderly, stroking along her jaw and her neck. Chris grunted behind her, pushing in one last time and going still. She could feel his cock pulsing inside, twitching as he released. His grip on her wrists and her hip tightened to painful and she imagined the marks that he might leave there. She liked it, enjoying the sight of herself in the mirror when her ass was red from his spanking or her breasts had bite marks on them.

Chris pulled out, letting Delilah collapse on the bed. She breathed heavily, her eyes closed, and heard him step away, possibly towards the bathroom.

"Seriously, Del, are you ok? That was really rough," Alex's voice was concerned, her face leaning in close still.

"I'm great, sweetie, I swear. This is what I was talking about, the fact that this thing that he and I are into, it just... might not be quite your thing." She explained. Del opened her eyes, looking into Alex's face. She smiled. "I'm really good though."

Alex pulled her into an embrace, Del's face nuzzling into her neck and their arms wrapping around each other. She heard Chris coming back into the room after a moment, stopping at the foot of the bed with his hands in his pockets. His head cocked to the side, forehead creased. It was as if he wasn't sure what he was looking at.

"I think I'm gonna go," he announced.

"Already? No, stay!" Del sat up, protesting. Chris sighed, taking a hand out and running it through his hair.

"We'll talk later," he shook his head. Talk? That wasn't usually a thing they made plans to do. Sure, they talked about the news and work and other such impersonal things, but this sounded different.

"No, wait," Del sprang up off the bed, scrambling for her clothes, hastily pulling on her shirt and jeans without underwear or a bra. "Let me walk you out." She wanted to talk now, to find out why Chris was being weird. He turned away going to get his shoes and coat by the door. He wasn't refusing her offer to walk him down.

Delilah slipped her feet into a pair of sneakers without any socks and threw on her own coat before following Chris out the door. She threw a glance at Alex over her shoulder. She was sitting up, hugging her knees again, and gave Del a little shrug before Del closed the door to her apartment.

They stopped at the bottom of the stairs, stepping out onto the porch into the frigid February darkness. She stuck her hands into her pockets, looking up at Chris expectantly. He stood opposite her, just a couple of feet away, looking out into the street as if he was trying to gather his thoughts.

"What happened?" Del furrowed her brow looking up at him, squinting to see his face in light of the streetlamps down the block. He sighed again, bringing up his shoulders in a shrug.

"I don't like sharing you," he confessed. She wanted to laugh. It sounded like such a pouting child admission, like she was some toy that he didn't want anyone else to play with. She didn't laugh at him though, barely cracking a smile, one corner of her mouth lifting.

"I saw it more like Alex and me sharing you," she replied.

"It turned out not to be my thing," he scratched his head. "I know, I must be the weirdest fucking dude in the universe, not having enjoyed an opportunity to fuck two girls at the same time. But I didn't." He shrugged. "I don't know, it just felt off. Watching someone besides myself touching you just made me angry and I didn't know what your friends' boundaries were and how receptive she'd be to all these things that we do," he moved a hand between them. "She seemed put off by the way I was talking to you and concerned that you were actually hurt." Del nodded, understanding. "You know that I would never actually hurt you, beyond what I know you like, right? Like I would never smack you across the face or like... hit you." Del nodded again. She never thought he'd do that. She felt safe with him. "Anyway," he stuffed his hands back into his pockets. "This just wasn't for me. Go, have fun with your friend," he nodded towards the door. "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be around. We'll hang out this week," he gave her a pat on the arm. She wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it came off as sad somehow, as if she was letting him down. Did he expect her to be exclusive? They've never discussed that. He seemed more disappointed now than angry.

"We're ok?" She put her hand up on his chest, looking up into his face, checking. He patted her hand where it rested.

"Yeah, of course," he leaned closer to her ear, "I'll spank your ass raw and fuck you senseless another night." She giggled at his words. "I'll see you later." He raised his hand in a wave, heading downstairs from her stoop.

"Bye," she called after him.

12