The Crypt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down to my knees and faced his large cock. I reached up with both hands to grab it, it was hot to the touch. I leaned forward and took the tip of it in my mouth. I had to stretch it wide to fit it in. I had never given a blowjob before but I tried my best. I sucked on as much as I could while I stroked the rest of it. Giving this large cock a blowjob somehow turned me on even more. I started to moan as I sucked it and used as much spit as I could. I sucked his cock for so long my jaw started to hurt. I did not stop until he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"You are a good servant." He told me.

"Thank you my lord." I replied.

"Now you will get what you wanted." He said.

With that he picked me up easily. He sat me on the coffin before pushing me back. He placed his cock on my stomach and I was scared of how deep it would be in me. He pulled it back and lined it up. He slowly pushed it into me. I moaned out loud as he entered my soaking wet pussy. He seems to push inside me forever, splitting me open. I lay back as he began to slowly fuck me. He increased his pace as he fucked me. I was hit by an orgasm and it did not fade. The pleasure was amazing as he fucked me. I now knew why the other girls looked dazed as they were fucked. It felt like forever that I was being fucked but then I heard him grunt. He tensed as he filled me with his cum. I felt full from the amount he shot into me. As he pulled out I felt most of it drip out of me. I felt too out of it to move but I now knew what he meant. The cum inside me just made me want more of it. Once I had regained my senses he pulled me off the coffin and placed me back on my knees.

"I am not like the others." He laughed.

I looked at him and saw that his cock was still hard. He grabbed me by my hair and aimed his cock at my mouth. He pushed it against my lips, forcing them open. He rammed his cock in and out of my mouth and I tried my best to not gag. He held my head still as he fucked my face. My jaw was sore before he pulled out and covered my face in his amazing cum. It was so warm on my face and he put his cock back in my mouth for the last couple of spurts. It tasted even better than it felt. I sat back trying to catch my breath. As I looked at him I saw that his cock was still hard. I got excited as I knew I would be getting more cum.

I was not disappointed as he picked me up and bent me over again. This time he did not just rub his cock against my pussy but rammed it in full force. I screamed out in pleasure as he fucked me hard. All I could hear was the sound of him pounding me. I had to hold onto the coffin to keep myself stable. I entered the starter of constant orgasm again. His hands mauled at my tits as he fucked me. I felt him tense again as he filled me with even more cum. I felt myself slowly pass out as his cum dripped down my leg.

I woke up in a strange place. It was even hotter here and the room had walls of rough cut stone. The light came from many fires around the room. When I sat up I saw 3 girls walk over to me. They were all young and beautiful. They each wore sexy black underwear, each in a different style. One had black hair another red while the last one had brown hair.

"Where am I?" I asked them.

"Hell." Said the brown haired girl. I must of looked confused as they all laughed.

The girls took me over to a bath that was to the side of the room. I realised that I still had the dried cum on me. They placed me in the bath and began to wash me. They explained a lot to me as they washed me. They told me that the demon I had serviced was Asmodeus, satan's general. He was in charge of his army's. The demons were base creatures and would fight or fuck. They could not fuck the female demons as they would drain them and kill them. If they could not fuck then they would fight each other. That's why Asmodeus would find mortal girls for his army to fuck. He did not like to fuck the girls his men did so he had his own girls, which I was now one of. The other girls Ava, grace and Lucy were the other ones to serve him.

They told me that at least one of them would stay with him at hell while the rest got to live a life of luxury. The only thing they had to do was serve him when needed and provide women for his men, virgins were preferred. It felt weird at first to be washed by three half naked girls but they made me feel so relaxed. Once I was clean they gave me my own pair of black underwear, a bra and thong. They also explained to me that we were all virgins before he had fucked us and that we were not allowed to fuck anyone else, mortal or demon. They did say that they were encouraged to fuck each other.

Once I was ready the girls guided me to a large theatre like room. It had stands around the side and a stage where Asmodeus sat. The girls stood either side of him and I joined them. He waved his hand and then a few demons brought Beth, Vickie and Anne out. They had been cleaned but were still naked. They seemed dazed still and the all looked shocked to find me standing there. They were surrounded by about 50 demons. Ava was stood to my side and she explained what was about to happen. Asmodeus's top warriors would get the girls virginity, the next best would get them right after. It was then the next top 50 would get to use the girls. He nodded and the demons moved forward.

This time the demons did not take the girls one at a time, instead they were all placed on their hands and needs and had a cock in mouth and pussy. The sounds were unreal and the sight of it even more so. I felt instant wetness in my pussy. I looked over to find Lucy sucking on Asmodeus's cock. I felt a little jealous that it was not me but then I just enjoyed watching. I got to watch as her eyes went wide when he came deep in her mouth. She done amazing at swallowing but some still dripped out. He waved to one of the demons stood to the side and he carried a table over. He moved Ava to the table and made her lay down. He pulled her panties off and rammed his cock into her.

I looked up to see that the girls and gone through a few demons and were a mess. They seemed to be loving it, getting as much demon cum as they could handle. Ava moaned as she too was filled with cum. He pulled his cock out and it leaked out with it.

"Clean it up." He told me. I looked around confused, then I grabbed her discarded panties to wipe it up with.

"No." He laughed. "With your mouth."

I looked down at the mess coming out of her pussy. I really wanted the cum and I got on my knees between her legs. I leaned forward and began licking up his cum. Before I realised I had licked all his cum and was now just licking Ava's pussy. I was enjoying it aswell.

"Good, you have done well." He told me. With that he picked me up and bent me over the table. I felt hands remove my thong and looked over to see Grace pulling them off. She smiled at me as she did. He then stepped up and rammed his cock into me. I moaned out load as he fucked me. I got to see the demons double fuck my friend. It was a very sexy sight and the fucking I was getting made me cum hard. I felt the warmth as he came inside me. I fell forward on the table as he pulled out of me. I then felt a strange sensation on my pussy. I looked behind me to find Grace cleaning me like I cleaned Ava. It felt amazing.

We got fucked in turns as we watched the demons in front of us. My friends were covered in cum at this point as they had been fucked by many cocks. I got fucked again and helped clean both Lucy and Grace up after they were fucked. The final demons finished and dragged the girls away. Me and the other girls went back to the room with the bath. Instead of the one small bath there was now one large bath. We all got in it together and helped clean each other. The girls explained more of what my life would be now. It all sounded amazing.

Asmodeus walked in when we was clean. He sat in a large throne like chair. He waved me over and hand me kneel before me. He told me that time was different here and that only a few hours had passed on earth. He told me that he had people that served him in control of the orphanage and they would cover up the missing boys. The girls would not remember what happened and would only think of it as some kind of crazy dream. I would quickly be picked up by Ava and taken to the house they lived in. He told me not to sleep with another man ever then ordered me to suck his cock. I crawled over and did as he asked. His cock was hot in my mouth and I sucked it with pleasure. I swallowed the cum that he gifted me.

I was sneaked back to my dorm and fell asleep. I only realised how tired I was when I got back into bed. The next morning the girls all spoke about a weird dream and one of the priests told us that Jake and Bill had left because they had found work that needed them to start straight away. The next day Ava arrived to pick me up. The orphanage said nothing as I left them. I arrived an hour later to a massive house. I had my own room and was even given my own bank account with unlimited funds. That night I found myself licking Ava's pussy as she licked mine. It turns out that a side effect of demon cum was always being horny. We could not fuck other men so we all helped each other.

Next week was my turn to please Asmodeus, I could not wait.

I hope you liked my story, it was a bit different please let me know what you think.

12