The Crystal Pt. 02: Bad Teacher

Story Info
Teacher suffers further indignities.
3.9k words
4.64
19.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unknown to the boys, Denise was experiencing strange feelings. The discharge from her little kitty, the stiffness in her legs, and more confusing, the soreness 'back there'. She didn't remember Danny poking a finger in there after their dinner the other night, when they had sex. He wouldn't! She had made it known that she wasn't 'that kind of girl', even though, to be honest, she had thought about it. A lot. She'd even started watching a few anal videos, late at night, and had once used her toothbrush to see what made it seem so exciting to so many. Maybe she'd hurt something that didn't show up for a week or so?

'Well, it doesn't hurt, really; it's actually kind of stimulating,' she thought. Maybe there was something to this stuff! The porn girls certainly seemed to enjoy it -- after the initial grimacing for the camera. 'Maybe... No!' She wasn't ready to let Danny do that. Not yet. Still... it was kind of sexy.

Denise ran her hand over her butt, pausing to lightly massage the puckered part through her sweatpants. 'Hmmmm, that's not all that bad,' she thought. She wiggled her finger over the hole, pressing inward. She felt sexy. 'I could do that,' she thought, for the second time in the last couple of minutes. She decided, since she had nothing to do this evening, to get her toothbrush out. Or maybe her hairbrush.

***************

I was gleeful as I started texting my friends. "Party this weekend, by invitation only. You won't believe who the guest of honor is! Meet after school Friday to get directions." I was in charge of getting everyone together; Jamal was getting the room. We planned on using the same motel, since they had a reputation for not asking any questions, and they always had plenty of parking. No one with any pride ever went there!

We planned on confiscating all cell phones as the guys came in. If anyone was going to have any evidence of Miss Campbell's depravity, it was going to be us, only. This would eliminate anyone putting her on the internet, and ending our fun. We'd selected five other guys to share in the debauchery; we figured that would be plenty. A seven person gangbang with the hottest teacher in school? Epic! We would be heroes among our group!

*****************

'God, that's starting to feel really good,' Denise thought. Her finger was busy, wiggling inside her as far as she could reach. It was awkward. She lay on her tummy with her legs widely spread, pulling her cheeks apart with her other hand. 'Not the sexiest picture, if anyone should see me,' she knew, but the pleasure was worth it. After a couple of minutes she reached for the hairbrush. It slid in easily, thanks to her busy fingers and all the Vaseline she'd used.

Denise raised herself up onto her knees, with her butt in the air. The bristle end of the brush pointed at the ceiling. She giggled, knowing what it must look like. She was totally naked, her nipples grazing erotically against her sheets, with the handle of the brush completely buried in her anus. 'My asshole,' she corrected herself; might as well call it what everyone else did.

She wiggled her hips slightly, actually liking how it felt. 'I could be one of those sluts,' she thought, grinning into the sheets. She imagined Danny burying his cock in her butt, stroking fiercely in and out, and one hand went to her pussy as she fantasized being used like that. She was wet and getting wetter. Rotating her fingertips over her clit, she felt an almost electric charge course through her. Faster now, with the hairbrush bobbing above her, she let two fingers slide between her dripping lips, keeping the other two on her clit. "Oh, god, yesssss."

It didn't take more than a minute to bring herself off. It was a big one; one Denise felt in her colon as well as in the usual spot -- a double whammy that left her breathless, sprawled flat on her tummy again, with the hairbrush quivering between her thighs. It lasted a full two minutes, and when it was over, Denise wanted more. Glancing at the clock on her bedside table, she decided she had time for one more. Or maybe two.

******************

Friday came, with everyone eager to party. Our buddies had no idea that they would be doing more than just drinking or smoking pot! Jamal and I had kept our secret. Even our guest of honor would be among the surprised; that is, if she ever found out. We were sure that would never happen.

We made our move after everyone else had left the classroom. Miss Campbell turned to us as she was erasing the blackboard, glancing at Jamal as if expecting to see the crystal. We didn't need it now.

"Okay, boys," she said, "you need to get going. It's Friday. Don't you have dates or something?" She finished wiping the board and set the eraser in the tray. She walked to her chair and pulled her sweater from the back of it, slipping it over her shoulders as she reached for her bag.

"I don't suppose we could catch a ride home, could we?" Jamal asked.

She shook her head. "Not tonight, Jamal," she responded. "I've got to drop some things at the Goodwill, then get to the grocery before it gets crazy. Friday nights are busy there."

"Awww, too bad," I chimed in. "Say, are you alright?"

Her eyes immediately dimmed, as if those three words had turned off the thinking part of her brain. "Sure," she replied absently. She stood with her arms down, not looking directly at us.

"Got a date with Danny tonight?"

She shook her head in the negative, but offered no explanation.

Jamal asked, "Why not?"

"He... he's helping his sister move," she said.

'Okay. Good,' I thought, 'this is perfect!' I turned to Jamal, who was grinning at me.

"Looks like we got it made," he said. "How late can you get away with being out?"

I wasn't sure, but I was going to stretch it for as long as I could. "You got the keycard, right?"

He nodded, pulled it from the pocket of his jeans and held it up. "Do your thing," he said.

I turned to Miss Campbell. "Are you wearing panties?" I asked, just to make sure she was still under my control.

"Yes," she stated simply, still looking towards the far end of the classroom.

I resisted the urge to ask her what color, or to suggest she take them off. Time was wasting! I wanted to get to the motel and get things set up. Maybe get a piece of that ass before the rest got there. I could see Jamal was thinking the same thing.

"Will you drive us to the motel, Miss Campbell?"

She nodded and said "yes" under her breath. I thought I detected a momentary twinkle in her eyes, but that was probably wishful thinking.

*******************

In the room, I had her sit on the bed as we arranged the wine coolers we'd had her buy us in the Styrofoam cooler. She'd performed perfectly, even without us with her, bringing the large paper bag full of coolers to the car as we sat and waited. As she sat in the back with me, I 'rewarded' her with a kiss. Jamal watched in the mirror as he drove, and I pulled her head to mine, slipping my tongue between her parted lips. She seemed to return the kiss. She certainly didn't resist, not even when I put my hand on her tit and rubbed it through her blouse and bra.

"You can respond," I whispered, and she moaned softly.

It was a short drive to the motel, or I would have stripped her naked and fucked her in the back seat! I was that hot for her, and her little whimpers as I slid my hand up under her black skirt and fondled her pussy through her panties made it even better. In spite of her hypnotic state, she clearly enjoyed the sensations her body was receiving.

I made three trips to the ice machine down the hall, getting all the ice that creaking machine could manufacture, and now the drinks were taken care of. Jamal was already sitting next to Miss Campbell, trailing his fingers across her arm as he spoke softly to her. I couldn't hear him, but I figured he was more talking to himself, building up his energy for the night we had coming. She was looking at him, but from far away. I sat on the other side of her.

"This is nice, isn't it," I asked her, placing my hand on her thigh over the skirt.

She nodded, moving her thigh a little closer to me.

"Tell me."

"It's... it's nice," she responded. I slid my hand down to the hem of her skirt, which was halfway up her thigh, and I heard her breath come a little harder. "It's nice," she repeated.

I slid my hand up under her skirt again, feeling the nylon of her panties. I wanted to see them, so I told her to stand up. When she did, Jamal and I worked her skirt up over her hips and I had her sit again. The skirt stayed bunched up around her waist. That was sexy! Both Jamal and I played with the coral-colored panties, finally slipping our fingers up under the legs and onto her pussy.

"This is some sweet pussy," he said, as his fingers beat mine past her damp lips and slipped inside her. "I can't wait to fuck her again."

"I texted the guys, but there's probably time for both of us to do it."

******************

Denise felt little, except for the stimulation between her legs. Billy had told her she could vocalize her feelings, and she moaned into his mouth as the black dick breached her labia. She spread her legs wider, providing him more access. She could see it was Jamal. Why was he fucking her? The thought evaporated as he began to stroke in and out, and she gave herself over to the pleasure. Billy's tongue was dancing around hers, and she enjoyed the feeling of acting this way; one boy kissing her as another stimulated her little kitty with his penis. She hoped vaguely that one of them would use her 'back there.'

Her mind was aswirl with sensations. Billy's hand had slid up under her bra, and one nipple was crying out its pleasure as Jamal made her feel so good below it was almost unbearable. She let out a moan, and whispered a soft "yesssss" when Billy pulled his mouth from hers. This really was good.

*******************

When my turn came, I rolled Miss Campbell over, with her feet on the floor and her bare ass hanging over the side of the bed. Her panties were around one ankle, her heels still on her feet. I slid inside her frothy wetness, not caring if Jamal had already left his cum inside. It just made her slicker. Her pussy was tight, but it was an adult pussy. She could take me easily. I started stroking, my eyes almost rolling backwards in my head as I took my pleasure. She was moaning around Jamal's dick, now buried in her mouth as he made her clean him off. She seemed to love this as much as we did!

After a couple of minutes I remembered how good it felt to be in her asshole, and I wanted to bust a nut up there again. I pulled out and put the head of my dick at that puckered little entrance. "Let me in, Miss Campbell," I sang, and pressed forward.

To my surprise, it gave way. She didn't even resist; in fact it seemed like she pushed backwards, so her cheeks enveloped me. My dick was like a piece of iron at that moment, and when the mushroom head cleared that first ring it slid easily inside. She was dry, though, so I pulled out and plunged into her creamy pussy again, gathering moisture. The second entrance was even easier.

"Oh, you little minx," I moaned, "you've been a naughty girl with Danny, haven't you?"

I took hold of her waist and began to thrust. Her ass welcomed me. It was tight but yielding, and the sheer nastiness of it brought me closer to an orgasm. I bent my knees slightly and worked her like a sex toy, pounding her cheeks with my hips until I exploded inside her colon. She was shaking, I noticed. Her legs were tight, and I could feel her spasms grasping my dick in waves.

"She's getting off!" I exulted. Jamal told me he knew; she'd been climaxing ever since I got in her ass. I gave her a few more thrusts, even as my cock was softening. She responded with another moan. Her thighs were literally vibrating. Even after I pulled out she continued to climax, her asshole puckering as if searching for more cock. It was amazing to watch; I'd never seen a woman cum like that; the girls I'd fucked, I never noticed if they got off or not. Now I realized I hadn't been very empathetic to their needs.

Well, that was water under the bridge. We had a hot twenty-four-year-old who had no problem cumming, and we could do anything we wanted with her. As if in response to my thoughts, there was a knock at the door. We quickly got Miss Campbell's clothes straightened up, and her back to a sitting position on the side of the bed. Her face was flushed, but otherwise she looked very much the teacher we all knew.

To say Craig and Jax were surprised to see her doesn't do credit to the moment. Both walked in, saw Miss Campbell sitting there, and almost backed out of the room. I think they thought they were busted, just for showing up! Jamal was sitting next to her, though, with one hand on her leg.

"So, what's this?" Jax asked. He was staring at Denise, who was looking at Jamal. "That's Miss Campbell from school, right?"

"Yeah."

I was enjoying their reaction, but I didn't let it go on. I said, "Denise, look who's here," and she turned to look at us. Her hair was mussed, hanging over one eye; very sexy. "You remember these two, right?"

Her eyes registered for a moment, and she said nodded.

"Say hello," I instructed, and she greeted both of them by name. Not very warmly, but she recognized them, which was something. She knows all her students, but I wasn't even sure if Craig had her as a teacher. Jax was in our class.

I quickly told the guys how we'd happened upon Miss Campbell's weakness for hypnotic suggestion, as Jamal set about removing her blouse and bra. She was expressionless, but not resisting. They were barely paying attention to me as her breasts were exposed; the nicest breasts they'd probably ever seen in person. Jax was already rubbing himself through his shorts. "So, she'll do anything you tell her to?" he asked, staring at her erect nipples.

"Watch and learn," I told him. To Denise I said, "Why don't you suck Jamal's dick, Miss Campbell?" She immediately reached for the zipper on his jeans, and pulled his cock out. Jamal put his hands on his hips and looked at us, grinning as she took him into her mouth and began to give him the blowjob we'd all imagined her giving us, in our fantasies. She was really working him, which made it even hotter. She obviously loved sex, whether being 'forced' to do it or not.

"You can make noise if you want," I told her. She moaned and slurped loudly as she pulled his cock halfway out to lick it. Saliva was already dripping from her bottom lip.

Craig was staring. "That's awesome," he said in a hoarse voice.

"Grab a couple of wine coolers and get ready to party," I told them, as there was another knock on the door. "She paid for them," I added.

Steve looked nervous as I peered out, but as soon as he came into the room and saw Denise giving Jamal a sloppy blowjob he grinned. "Who's this?" he asked. I told him it was Miss Campbell from school and he snorted. "Right. And I'm Mr. Rogers," he said. He walked boldly over to them and pulled Denise's hair back, staring down at her face. When he recognized her he turned to stare at me.

"That's right," I told him, nodding. "Straight from the classroom."

Jax handed him a wine cooler and told him to get in line. "I'm gonna tear that thing up," he boasted.

I walked over to the couple on the bed and took my dick out. "We all are," I said, offering it to our favorite teacher. When she wrapped her hand around it I almost came.

Without my even telling her to, Denise replaced her hand with her lips, alternating between Jamal and me. A couple of the guys were saying, "Fuck, that's hot" as she slurped noisily between us, her mouth trailing strings of drool from one dick to another. I felt her fingers grasp my balls, and I saw she was also doing the same to Jamal. She was more than just an automaton at that point - she was enjoying this. I wondered how deeply she was feeling it; how much pleasure was getting through to her.

I couldn't take any more. Maybe Jamal could stand there all day and let her blow him, but I had to have her. I wanted my friends to see her climax. It wasn't about her or her pleasure as much as it was about me. I would be even more of a hero to our friends if I could bring her off while fucking her, and I was beginning to understand what she needed. I pushed her backwards as her lips left Jamal's dick, and she flopped onto her back, her eyes wide. Reaching down, I hiked her skirt up, but I couldn't get it past her hips.

"Raise your hips," I growled, and she did. I yanked the skirt up, revealing the lacy coral-colored thong panties. I heard a collective gasp behind me, just as she exhaled. Hooking the sides of her panties with my fingertips, I pulled them down as she raised her hips slightly, and pulled them off her ankles, flipping them over my shoulder. I wasted no time; shoving her thighs open, I readied myself to take her pussy. Her hips were a little too far up on the bed for me to stand, so I leaned over her as I slid my dick inside her to the root. She sighed. Jamal's cum was still inside her, making her slick and slippery, but I didn't care. It took a little of the friction away, enabling me to go longer, I hoped. I had fucked her almost a half dozen times by now, so the days of premature ejaculation were over. She'd made me a man, even if she wasn't aware of it.

I could hear the voices behind and above us, but my world consisted of Denise and myself right now. Her soft moans and little exhalations were music to my ears. I could feel her enjoyment as she gripped me, sometimes tighter than others. Then I heard it: a sudden inhalation of breath. Her hips moved beneath me, seeking the release that is second nature to all of us. I grabbed her arms and raised them above her head, holding them there as I pounded harder, faster. My own orgasm was close. The knowledge that she was on the verge of cumming only aroused me more. 'If she doesn't cum soon I'm gonna lose it' ran through my thoughts, but only briefly. I was lost in the pleasure of the moment; of her mature hips encompassing my skinny loins. My dick felt larger than it ever had.

When she climaxed it was obvious to everyone in the room. Her eyes suddenly widened and her breath came in short gasps as her hips ground into mine. And then she threw her head back and groaned loudly as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Jax whispered, "Holy fuck!" right in my ear. I let her hands go, but they stayed up over her head as she rode out her orgasm. I stayed inside her, and the sensations as her pussy clutched at my dick were amazing. Finally, I pulled from her.

"Next," I said calmly, though my heart was pounding a mile a minute.

Craig was next, followed by Jamal. Steve moved to her head, and as soon as Jamal nutted inside her he took his place, leaving Jax to get 'sloppy fifths'. Boy, she was a mess when we all finished! We sat around for a while drinking wine coolers as I instructed Denise to shower and make herself pretty again, then I couldn't resist having her blow me, with my friends watching us again. By that time I was a bona fide hero, and I was sure the story would be all over school. I started to regret sharing her, but after all, we're kids. We don't know a good thing until we've screwed it up!

Sure enough, by the following Monday word was all over school. Miss Campbell was summoned to the office, lectured and let go. No one came forward to make any claims against her, but the school board opted to give her a severance package to get away from the bad publicity sure to follow, from what we heard. We watched her walk out, shock and confusion written on her face. No one mentioned she'd been hypnotized, and they probably wouldn't believe it, anyway. It was beyond anyone's ability to grasp. The odd thing was, I thought I detected a smirk on Denise's face as she left in her car. I asked Jamal about it, but he hadn't seen it, and I started to doubt I had, either.

12