The CTD Programme

Info
Dystopian future when men wear chastity devices.
199 words
4.58
10.3k
20
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the CTD Programme... that is, the Chastity, Teased and Denied Pogramme.

Synopsis: In a dystopian future; Government guidance states that all men above legal age must be a part of the CTD programme; Chastity, Teased and Denied. You are attending your monthly check up, you see the same nurse each time; a bubbly friendly kind nurse who loves that you are in chastity. She clearly likes her job of inspecting, cleaning and edging cocks all day long.

The appointment goes the same way as it always does; you undress, your arms are bound behind your back, your cage is unlock, your penis inspected, edged, cleaned. Just a run of the mill appointment…

TW:

Whilst there is no SPH; there are SP mentions; penis shrinking from chastity, “little guy”, “little one” are all used.

Bound arms in handcuffs

Slight humiliation / degrading - you’re not allowed to wear a robe to cover your modesty when crossing a busy corridor.

Goes without saying, this nurse should lose her license. Absolutely not a trained professional and do not come to me for any medical advice

Part 2 coming soon, please check out my profile for more audios.

Love,
Princess Dulci

--:--
--:--
1.0
PrincessDulci
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loved the concept of this, really enjoyed listening to it and cant wait till the next part is released.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing your amazing erotic audio. The storyline is exquisite and you have a beautiful sexy voice. Can't wait for part 2.

Sparhauk70Sparhauk70about 1 year ago

You say "dystopian" in your tag line... I suppose it's in the eye of the beholder. This sounds like a perfect utopia to me!!!

Can't wait to hear more. Lovely voice, hot story.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Extraction Room (Part 2) Forced milking by a pretty nurse.in Audio
Considering a Stay Chris considers checking into the Bondage Asylum.in BDSM
Angels and Demons Ch. 01 Demon Chloe must find a job or else be sold as a slave!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Happy birthday, darling A wife give's her kinky husband an exciting birthday gift.in Fetish
Apparently She Meant It Pt. 01 A Mistress tests her sub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories